Go Back   Flash Flash Revolution > General Discussion > Chit Chat
Register FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Old 06-18-2007, 11:25 PM   #1
KC-THE-KING
FFR Player

Send a message via AIM to KC-THE-KING
Default My Ex...

Scroll down to bottom for short easy version.

Alright. This is probably a bad idea to post here but I could care less right now. I'm not entirely sure what to do. Ill give you the background story. Then the new news. Then my personal feelings.

I was dating a very good looking woman for about 8 months. During this time she was amazing. She was absolutely perfect for me, but there was a problem. About a month into our relationship she felt comfortable telling me that she was bulemic. Of course to this news I told her all the basic guy comforting words, "Your beautiful, you don't need to do that stuff." As I tried to help her and was always just a phone call away she consistently got worse and worse. I wasn't sure why.

She eventually started cutting, and taking massive amounts of diet pills, although she was a mere 130 lbs. Eventually, she overdosed and passed out on the bathroom floor. When her parents found her they rushed her to the hospital where they did medical stuff to bring her back to health and suggested a rehabish program. She attended this but she didn't get better.

I truely tried everything I could to help her...but I finally came to the conclusion that the only way I could think of to help her was to break up with her. This was the most painful thing I have ever done to this day. I had to force my feelings for her to the side for the better good. I figured that if I broke up with her maybe she would realize what her doing that stuff to herself cost her.

As luck would have it 2 weeks after I broke up with her she called me and told me she was better. Ofcourse she wanted to get back together...but I was scared to because she might get worse again. So, to help her I hooked her up with a friend. I don't actually care for him as a guy, but he is very caring and treats her very, very well. They have been dating for about 9 months now.

Now, for the new news. Before I was dating this woman she was with another young man. He was very stupid and they never actually had a solid relationship. They kissed once, very short and meaningless to her.

This young man was her friend. He went over to her house to play Mario Kart and they just played that for about an hour and he left, this usually happened once or twice a month while we were dating. After we were not doing well in our relationship he started hanging out with her A LOT more than usual and, a few times when he went to her house to play video games he forced himself on her. He touched her in private places, but nothing truely terrible. (not sure what kind of detain I'm allowed to go into here...) He told her that if she told anyone he would hurt her, and even if she did no one would believe her. I was at the time upset with her and he said that because she had lied to me so much about her hurting herself that I wouldn't believe her. That happened about 10 times.

He left town about a month later to live in Las Vegas. According to him it was because he had problems with his dad...it was really because of a restraining order from another woman he did the same thing to. She told someone and he got in trouble. He left and now is going to be visiting on July 17.

She says that part of the reason she was getting so much worse was because he was doing this to her. I now feel that it was his fault that I was driven to break up with her, and that she had to go though so much pain. I still care about her, and want him to pay. I'm not sure what to do, should I tell someone of authority? Such as the police. What could they do? If I did tell them he would know and he may try to hurt her for telling me...I'm significantly bigger and wouldn't have an issue beating the heck out of him. But, would that be the best route? I really want to know what the police could/would be able to do in this.

I would like to know your opinions. I know A LOT of you will just say "tl;dr" and thats understandable, but from those of you who do think you may have some advice please post it...I am really in a tight spot I feel.

An item to clear up. Before I actually broke up with her we went through a stage of drifing away...it was during this time he began his move and started doing what he did. Then after we broke up he went full force, and it happend a lot more often.

Thanks a lot. I really appreciate you taking time to read this and leaving your thoughts. Thanks everyone in advance.

Short easy version.
1.Dated woman.
2.Woman hurts herself.
3.Break up, I thought it was for the best.
4.She was being sexually touched and that is why she was getting worse.
5.What do I do?

Last edited by KC-THE-KING; 06-18-2007 at 11:37 PM..
KC-THE-KING is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-18-2007, 11:27 PM   #2
jchinzilla
i like cheese
FFR Veteran

Send a message via AIM to jchinzilla
Default Re: My Ex...

ill be the first to say

tldr
Old 06-18-2007, 11:30 PM   #3
three17s
FFR Simfile Author
FFR Simfile AuthorFFR Veteran

In after jchin
Old 06-18-2007, 11:34 PM   #4
Danceman231
FFR Player

Send a message via MSN to Danceman231

....yea....tl;dr..
Old 06-18-2007, 11:37 PM   #5
KC-THE-KING
FFR Player

Edited in super short version...I still suggest the long version.

Old 06-18-2007, 11:38 PM   #6
kpxkrnkidx
FFR Player
FFR Veteran

Send a message via AIM to kpxkrnkidx

just kick his ass. authorities don't need to be dragged into this situation. plain and simple. beat the **** out of him, then after that tell him "not to tell anyone or i'll hurt you again." bring his own moves and shine them upon himself.
Old 06-18-2007, 11:41 PM   #7
silentwind2
FFR Player

i read it the whole way through (yay me), but i honestly don't know what to do. if it starts happening again the police should definitely be informed, but other than that there's not much you can do

or just use the advice kdlfj;lakjdf said

but, sure. blame me. i'm like canada.

silentwind2 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-18-2007, 11:43 PM   #8
KC-THE-KING
FFR Player

Only issue with kicking his ass is that I don't need anymore police charges against me...I have had my share and don't want an assault charge. I will be 18 in September and I'm not sure if that could come back when I'm 18 for a big charge and jail time...If I started hitting him I would hospitalize him I'm sure of that...

Old 06-18-2007, 11:46 PM   #9
pokelda
⁽ ´ཀ`⁾
FFR Simfile AuthorFFR Veteran

Send a message via AIM to pokelda Send a message via MSN to pokelda Send a message via Yahoo to pokelda

become an hero
Old 06-18-2007, 11:46 PM   #10
kpxkrnkidx
FFR Player
FFR Veteran

Send a message via AIM to kpxkrnkidx

Oh you came off as older to me. I'm 18 in august and yeah, it's scary because we're going to be adults soon. honestly, i don't think there's any way for anyone to find out (especially if you take him to a dark place......)
Old 06-18-2007, 11:47 PM   #11
Danceman231
FFR Player

gah....I'm no good in these kind of situations...hehe..^_^"
Old 06-18-2007, 11:49 PM   #12
KC-THE-KING
FFR Player

Well, I actually have a plan for that...He doesn't know I know this yet...and I used to be into drugs and since he was in LA he has started and asked me to hook him up...I said no but I could say that I will and tell him to meet me somewhere for a deal...tell him not to tell anyone and come alone...then just beat the piss out of him and leave him there to rot. If thats my only option I may.

Old 06-18-2007, 11:50 PM   #13
Danceman231
FFR Player

wear gloves...black ones...so no fingerprints lol, and make sure none of your blood spills...
i only said black gloves because you'll look cool..XD
Old 06-18-2007, 11:52 PM   #14
Sir_Thomas
FFR Veteran
FFR Veteran

Kill him.
Sir_Thomas is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-18-2007, 11:53 PM   #15
KC-THE-KING
FFR Player

He's very very small maybe 150 lbs...and im 270 and on Varsity football. I think I could easily dispose of him without any of my blood spilling also hes just thinking hes comming for a deal...not prepared to get beat...I'm also currently on good terms in his eyes...he won't know what hit him till a day later.

Still, what would the police do? Anyone know someone where something like this happened? Would I be charged as an adult for Assualt? Would they get him for rape?

Last edited by KC-THE-KING; 06-19-2007 at 12:03 AM..
Old 06-19-2007, 12:10 AM   #16
FluorescentArmy
Forum User

Send a message via AIM to FluorescentArmy Send a message via Yahoo to FluorescentArmy

From what I understand, there was this guy that sexually abused this girl and her mental situation deteriorated. Statutory rape?
Old 06-19-2007, 12:24 AM   #17
Chrissi
FFR Player

Send a message via MSN to Chrissi

There isn't much you can do for her unless this is still going on. If it is still going on or she's still in danger, you should tell authorities right away. If it's stopped, it's up to her to say that she wants help. If she says she wants help, get the authorities. When the situation's calmed down, it's her choice and no one else's.
Old 06-19-2007, 12:51 AM   #18
KC-THE-KING
FFR Player

Hmm alright. They are both under 18, his birthday is in December. I was thinking about looking into waht would happen if they found out when hes 18. A friend said that he may be able to be hit for pedofilia? I doubt it but possible? Also, could he get on that list of sex offenders. I just want to make him pay in some way...If it's beating him or getting the authorities I don't care.

Old 06-19-2007, 06:50 PM   #19
g4z33b0
Banned

Send a message via AIM to g4z33b0

Situation really depends on how she looks. Is she a 9 or a 10 or a 2 or a 3?
g4z33b0 is offline   Reply With Quote