vic-panda, fic

Questionable Content
Old 11-6-2009, 01:40 PM   #382
Syhto
BuMP it
FFR Veteran

Send a message via AIM to Syhto
Default Re: TWG XC: Deja Vu

Afro isn't the only one that gets a vote as a wolf, it's possible that they just wanted manti gone and he didn't

this day phase is giving me a headache.
Quote:
Originally Posted by ~Tao of Dossar
I never self-reflect, and therefore, I have no negative thoughts about myself. However I am also aware about my successes.
Old 11-6-2009, 01:42 PM   #383
FictionJunction
FFR Player

Send a message via AIM to FictionJunction Send a message via MSN to FictionJunction Send a message via Yahoo to FictionJunction Send a message via Skype™ to FictionJunction

no, arfo wouldn't let them. just as much as manti wouldn't have let his partners do something he didn't approve of.
Old 11-6-2009, 01:43 PM   #384
FictionJunction
FFR Player

Send a message via AIM to FictionJunction Send a message via MSN to FictionJunction Send a message via Yahoo to FictionJunction Send a message via Skype™ to FictionJunction

behind every wolf group there's either a leader or a coalition.

arfo would take that leadership role - and if his partners did something he didn't like it would show.
Old 11-6-2009, 01:51 PM   #385
tupacodaman
FFR Player
FFR Veteran

Send a message via AIM to tupacodaman

Quote:
Originally Posted by FictionJunction View Post

So what have we gained? We've gained some srot of hope. It's not retarded like syhto and others have pointed out. We at least know that either the seer/psychic are alive or that we're being ****ed with, and that's a huge step forward. All we need to do now is wait and see whether or not they contact either one of us - and I'll leave that choice to them, of course. But the thing is (and this is why this is weird) I can't tell them to do it, but the blues must contact someone or these efforts will go to waste - hell, they wouldn't even start. I'm glad arfo is already arguing that u84 should be contacted because it'd be a step forward. However, the more we argue and debate about who out of us three (BDN, U84, myself) should be contacted, the more trouble we will create for ourselves. And we surely don't want to appear segregated right now. Plus, we'd be influencing the wolves and we don't want our pointman to be killled if he were to be contacted.

So, stop talking about who should be contacted - do it on AIM, and watch out who you're talking to.
this
Old 11-6-2009, 02:06 PM   #386
sc979
FFR Player
FFR Simfile AuthorFFR Veteran

Send a message via AIM to sc979

not too sure on mak, so panda

and after all that, fic's vote goes on someone who's not mak.
Old 11-6-2009, 02:17 PM   #387
A2P
FFR Veteran
FFR Veteran

Send a message via AIM to A2P

@tupac: Because I don't think someone else is a wolf automatically means that I'm defending a "fellow" wolf from getting lynched......................................ok. It couldn't be because I don't see anything wolfish about mak at all. Nope, that doesn't make any sense!!!!!!!!!!

anyways, I'm gonna vote on one of the seered humans that were given out, because I think one of them is the MW.

fic could very well be the MW, coming off as human to gain trust of the other humans...but I highly doubt that. I haven't seen anything "manipulative" coming from fic. So I'm scratching him off the list.

bdn/jwc hasn't said shit since the game started except for a couple "hey whats up guys ^_^" kind of posts...definitely a bit suspect there.

u84 has also been on the quiet side, but more vocal than jwc

........jwc. He could just be an inactive human, but it's the best I can go off of right now
Old 11-6-2009, 02:21 PM   #388
Makilaz
TWG Princess
FFR Veteran

Send a message via ICQ to Makilaz Send a message via AIM to Makilaz Send a message via MSN to Makilaz Send a message via Yahoo to Makilaz Send a message via Skype™ to Makilaz

I know I'm going to die in about 15 minutes. Figured I'd get my last thoughts posted.

I'll probably sound insane for this, but I'm actually inclined to agree with Afro about Fic being human. Manti dying night 1 points to a newbie wolf team. Someone like Fic would probably want to keep him alive, especially since he's incredibly easy to lynch just on the basis of not dying right off the bat.

Yes, there were all those "I support killing maki" posts. But seriously, I'd kill me after seeing that log too. It was bad.

Fic, if you're really a wolf, **** you. Now I wait for the inevitable lynch.
Old 11-6-2009, 02:29 PM   #389
tupacodaman
FFR Player
FFR Veteran

Send a message via AIM to tupacodaman

don't think we'll get insta but maki
Old 11-6-2009, 02:31 PM   #390
Makilaz
TWG Princess
FFR Veteran

Send a message via ICQ to Makilaz Send a message via AIM to Makilaz Send a message via MSN to Makilaz Send a message via Yahoo to Makilaz Send a message via Skype™ to Makilaz

5 more minutes, you can do it!

Or, alternatively, let the inactive people phantom out, like they're supposed to. Reaching insta for the sake of avoiding phantoms is stupid.
Old 11-6-2009, 02:33 PM   #391
clarinet89
FFR Player

Send a message via AIM to clarinet89 Send a message via MSN to clarinet89

Makilaz has been lynched.

u84(0.01)-mak
jwcgator(0.01)-a2p
mak-u84, syhto, afro, vic, tupac
vic-panda, fic
panda-sc

A phantom will be awarded to jwcgator.

1. Viccica (MMViccica)
2. Panda Express (HellJumperDragon)
3. FictionJunction (fikshonjunkshon)
4. FreezinIce (NEXGen33)
5. Makilaz (BenderChan)
6. tupacodaman (tupacodaman)
7. DarkManticoreX2 (DarkManticoreX2)
8. Afrobean (Afrobean16)
9. Ruritsu (ruritsu)
10. emerald000 (emerald3x0)
11. sc979 (sam97379)
12. jwcgator (jwcgator2)
13. Gun92 (james92hofmann)
14. A2P (Awesome Lamer)
15. u84 (u8477)
16. syhto (amanetora)

It is now night 4. It ends Saturday at 6:00pm CST.

Questionable Content

Last edited by clarinet89; 11-7-2009 at 12:36 AM..
Old 11-6-2009, 03:24 PM   #392
Syhto
BuMP it
FFR Veteran

Why does sc have a phantom, he voted
Quote:
I never self-reflect, and therefore, I have no negative thoughts about myself. However I am also aware about my successes.
Old 11-6-2009, 10:12 PM   #393
u84
FFR Veteran
FFR Veteran

Why is this thread never on the front page.. Do you know how much time out of my day is WASTED by having to open up the actual forum page?!?!

Anyway, I'd just like to touch up on a few of the already stated points. The psychic NEEDS to come out to one of us three. I would prefer if it were discussed via chat room with only trusted people who this person should be so as to confuse the wolves. On the other hand, it really doesn't matter because as long as the psychic comes out to ONE of us three, that information will be revealed to the seer. This way, even if the wolves did decide to pick all three of us out, it wouldn't make a difference. Please, psychic, DO NOT COME OUT TO ALL THREE OF US. Ahem.

I really can't think of anything else said that I didn't agree with or that wasn't already thoroughly shot down, so I will be on AIM for the remainder of the night.

Then i remembered i found the package last night while drunk and put it on in excitement, then immediately passed out.

Last edited by: Tasselfoot; 7 minutes ago. Reason: I am your MILF.
Old 11-6-2009, 11:13 PM   #394
Viccica
FFR Player

Send a message via AIM to Viccica Send a message via MSN to Viccica

Noob question time....

BDN's phantom didn't carry over to jwc?

In view of current events in the banking market, does that refer to me or to you?

Sincerely,

Your Client
Eco Friendly
~Chu
Old 11-6-2009, 11:36 PM   #395
Syhto
BuMP it
FFR Veteran

it did carry over
Quote:
Old 11-7-2009, 12:35 AM   #396
clarinet89
FFR Player

Send a message via AIM to clarinet89 Send a message via MSN to clarinet89

Ok, so I'm crazy busy tomorrow, so I'm moving back the end of nighttime to 6:00pm CST.

Questionable Content
Old 11-7-2009, 08:13 AM   #397
Afrobean
Admiral in the Red Army
FFR Veteran

Send a message via Skype™ to Afrobean

Quote:
Originally Posted by FictionJunction View Post
Arfo is not a wolf because manti died n1. He would not kill manti night1 no matter what he says.
That's a poor justification for a reason to trust me completely just for that.

But you really do know me too well.

Except, that because I would never kill manti night 1, that is exactly why it would be a good idea for me to.

Quote:
Plus, I'm sure he enjoys the challenge. In other words, he would wolf manti no problem, just not night1.
I really don't see Manti as that much of a deterrent for the wolves, not in a game like this. I think many players and even he himself have hyperbolized his usefulness to the team. I think it's more the IDEA of him that is that helpful to the team, if anything. The hopefulness that he can bring to the situation.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Viccica View Post
Noob question time....

BDN's phantom didn't carry over to jwc?
Why would a human worry about this?

Only wolves worry about whether CONFIRMED HUMANS will have phantoms (which would make them easier to insta). Humans would be GLAD to let the host forget about an inactive CONFIRMED HUMAN's phantom votes.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Viccica View Post
My opinion is that Afro and Tupac are way mroe likely targets. So I'm in full support of grilling them next phase...
**** that. We should be grilling you. Just like last game you seem to be oblivious to the fact that I'm sitting high and dry here. There's a reason no one is attacking me. There's a reason I haven't been grilled.

I've proven myself in the eyes of almost everyone. No amount of you "grilling" me will get me lynched at this point.

I'd love to see you try though.

Quote:
Originally Posted by viccica
What happens if a wolf counterclaimed and outed a wolf buddy in order to nab the psychic?
No one has counterclaimed, so it's retarded for you to even suggest this possibility. Seems that you, like tupac earlier, are being contrary to the situation here for the sake of attempting to discredit it in some way.

Quote:
Originally Posted by fiction
I also don't agree with arfo stating that the wolves would offer us a "red" to lynch because the arguments given by a real red and a very very pissed off green are going to be different.
They might if they want to win over the psychic. But odds are good he's dead already.

More likely, they would give us a green and say he's red.

And no, a red who is not retarded would give the exact argument a real green would: "That can't be right, the seer is a fraud!" Nothing more can be said from either of them, other than getting VISIBLY pissed off by it, and let me tell you, being seer'd red and killed for being seer'd is VERY annoying. A long time ago, I was playing VERY well as a red, but ended up getting lynched when the seer announced me as red. Pissed me the **** off, because if not for the seer catching me, I was doing marvelously.

And by the way, fictionbro, your previous post talking about considering the idea of the seer'd greens being red can only make me think of YOU being a wolf. That's the one case where any of this would make ANY sense, but even that doesn't feel totally right (especially since you're now calling attention to it yourself).

ps gonna start combing tupac's posts in a sec to make good on my threat. Expect another long-ass quoted post from me before too much longer.
Old 11-7-2009, 08:17 AM   #398
Afrobean
Admiral in the Red Army
FFR Veteran

uh nvm, going out to breakfast with the family

I'll do it after I get back. Maybe. If I am not too tired.

If I fail to do it, and I live through the night, I'll do it tomorrow morning.
Old 11-7-2009, 10:08 AM   #399
Afrobean
Admiral in the Red Army
FFR Veteran

Haha! Bet you thought I wouldn't do it, didn't you?!

Commented on each post. Counted 15 of them. Might not seem like that bad of activity, unless you recognize that he went many pages at a time without posting. Then during other times he posted like 5 times on a single page, often contributing very very little. I think there was even a full night phase plus day phase where he didn't post even once.

Quote:
Originally Posted by tupacodaman View Post
has anyone talked to a2p/freaky? I'm pretty sure he was just bored when he did this but:

freakysnots (6:37:14 PM): so
freakysnots (6:37:16 PM): i heard from
freakysnots (6:37:23 PM): x that you were a wolf
freakysnots (6:37:27 PM): prove me wrong
tupacodaman (6:37:41 PM): lol
tupacodaman (6:37:43 PM): x eh?
freakysnots (6:37:49 PM): yes.
freakysnots (6:37:55 PM): you are in some trouble good sir
tupacodaman (6:37:56 PM): x is probably still angry that I wasn't a wolf last game
tupacodaman (6:38:02 PM): w/e
tupacodaman (6:38:09 PM): you're just testing my reaction
tupacodaman (6:38:11 PM): trav does this too
freakysnots (6:38:14 PM): oh
tupacodaman (6:38:17 PM): lol
freakysnots (6:38:19 PM): actually i'm not
freakysnots (6:38:22 PM): if i was testing your reaction
freakysnots (6:38:26 PM): i wouldnt have been sarcastic about it
freakysnots (6:38:34 PM): and just thrown a random name out there
freakysnots (6:38:36 PM): like
freakysnots (6:38:40 PM): manti
freakysnots (6:38:42 PM): or
freakysnots (6:38:45 PM): syhto
freakysnots (6:38:47 PM): or gun
freakysnots (6:38:50 PM): etc
freakysnots (6:38:52 PM): you get the point
freakysnots (6:39:10 PM): so yep
freakysnots (6:39:12 PM): this is night 1
freakysnots (6:39:16 PM): not much going on
Trying to draw attention to someone who was just goofing around and trying to see how you would respond. What is the point? Other than to feign offensiveness, because you know, the best defense is a good offense. If one plays a strong offensive game, they're less likely to get attacked. I mean, just look at me.

Quote:
anyway... we can't just go with gut feelings...
Actually, we can, because that's all we have, especially on day 1.

Quote:
tho I do admit it IS a bit weird how gun's actually posting . not weird enough to warrant a vote though. anyway...
Unless I'm mistaken, most of us are in agreement that gun was probably not a wolf, so you stating you found him suspicious for the thing he was lynched for (acting out of character) doesn't bode well for me.

Quote:
blah. boring day one-ness.
If you don't like it, don't sign up. There are definitely plenty others who enjoy the game in its entirety, even day 1.

Quote:
well, as sad as this (I don't really think gun is a wolf), we can't stand to have this many phantoms by night 2.... seriously guys... be more active... I know it might be ironic i'm saying that even though I'm posting half an hour before day ends, but let's just say I stayed out a little too late last night
This is only your second post of the game.

You have NO ****ING RIGHT to criticize others' activity. You are what is wrong with this game. People who sign up, and only manage like 2 posts per week.

Quote:
whoops, forgot to vote for gun
Oh? That's right, you ARE ONLY JUST NOW VOTING YOURSELF, assbag.

Quote:
well, for starters, no one has a real reason for voting for him besides the fact that he's being more active than usual. but I don't think it's because he's a wolf... if anything, he's SUPER inactive when he's a wolf... see, when BDN was being active last game on night 1, he was being REALLY active to the point that it was unusual for him, leading the wolves to kill him. so I'll just say, I don't think gun is acting THAT out of character.

I think that both freeze and panda are human, though I could see freeze being a wolf. I unfortunately have not seen either of them on AIM so I can't say much.

a2p, why are you voting for gun? there is no evidence really besides that he just accused someone to start things up... again, I'm confused as to why we all vote for people for simply trying to defend themselves (example, me last game). no matter what role a person has, they will try to save their ass, so it's very difficult to tell when a person defending himself is a wolf and when he isn't.

but ok, w/e. still would rather have bdn and red's replacements have no phantoms. voting freeze for now on a hunch that gun is not a wolf. will change back to gun if there is no insta at 3:55 EST
Don't have much to say that points to you being red, but I would say that your vote for freezin at this point made no sense. There was no chance of gun being saved, even with a vote on the next closest competitor for the lynch spot.

Quote:
yea, agreed. I think we've gotten to know which people are never active/get a **** ton of phantoms and who's active in general and gets votes in on time. but yea, hrm, you do bring up the good point that maybe freez was seered red by gun... LOL. in which case, WHOOPS.
You state that my idea of gun being the seer and IDing Freezin as red is a "good point", but then respond by saying "LOL WHOOPS"?

That's not what a green should be thinking if they actually agreed with my assessment. The "whoops" part wouldn't even be your fault anyway, since you said over and over that you didn't think he was a wolf and was only voting to lynch him in attempt to save phantoms (an attempt that, if I recall, we failed at).

Quote:
This. Where did these groupings come from...
Agreeing with me and adding literally nothing to the conversation. I guess this is better than nothing though, which is what you had done for like 5 straight pages of discussion before this post.

Quote:
he's not the seer. the seer has trusted him (oh snap! 9% chance u84's master wolf!)
Again pointing out unlikely scenarios for the purpose of casting fear, uncertainty and doubt.

And if u84 was MW and the psychic thought so, he could go to one of the OTHER identified seer'd greens.

Quote:
so if he dies it's no big deal because he's most likely human (but of course don't rule out the possibility that he's MW)
Are you saying that him being wolf doesn't preclude the possibility of him being MW?

What are you, dense? Are you retarded or something?

If u84 is MW, he will not be wolfed. He'll only be wolfed if he is human and the wolves decide to pick off seer'd greens rather than taking the easy shot at the seer.

Quote:
ok everyone's on the thread lol post something!
Or in other words:

"I just chatted briefly with u84 about how dumb his strategy is, and I'd like to post it to seem active and superior."

Quote:
tupacodaman (7:47:18 PM): fiction's a ****ing idiot
Fiction is at least 2x smarter than you, and at least 25x better at this game than you.

Quote:
tupacodaman (7:48:33 PM): so you could all be wolves
tupacodaman (7:48:33 PM): lol
tupacodaman (7:48:37 PM): you bdn fic
Trying to spread FUD again.

Quote:
tupacodaman (7:48:53 PM): so let's see if there are any counter claims for seer
Again, FUD.

Quote:
to clarify: I respect you fic as a person and player, but I did not approve of your reasons to lynch me that game
He wasn't the only one who did it, and we were more than justified in doing so.

We turned out to be wrong, but that's beside the point. The REAL person behind the idea you "got lynched for" (that wasn't the full reason, incidentally) was Manti, and had we brought him down, we'd've been totally right.

Quote:
well said afro for why u84 is 99% not a wolf. he's a smart player that is good at social engineering (lol, seriously though). there isn't a good reason why a wolf would come out as "seered green" the way he did"..... unless (I don't think anyone mentioned this) was that maybe there are only two wolves left, him and the master. so maybe this is just his way of trying to lull us into a false sense of security of him being green so that the wolves will have a chance of winning.

I know that getting phantoms doesn't necessarily mean you're human... but still... the fact that 5 people still have to vote is odd, and I think perhaps we should consider all the people who have voted already as potential wolves... though of course day still hasn't ended, so some people may be a little slow to vote (like I, admittedly, was two phases ago, and am sort of now)

at this point, I will vote a2p because I find his posts a bit defensive and forced (first post about "what do we do now that manti is dead" and the most current one defending maki). maki and a2p may both be wolves, but maki hasn't really done or said anything, imo, to be considered a wolf (though again, a2p's defense of him is kind of weird)

will change to maki I guess in case we need insta if more people don't vote
I already tore into this post here: http://www.flashflashrevolution.com/...&postcount=364

This was the first case of your blatant spreading of FUD that I noticed. Clearly, there were more that I had overlooked.

Quote:
I meant "99% likely that he is not a wolf", not that he is 1% wolf (I dunno, I reread this a few times and think 99% not a wolf doesn't make as much sense)
What you said the first time was understandable. No need to try to clarify.

Quote:
I'm just thinking of all the possibilities. No one had mentioned that idea, so I threw it out there.... just because I mention something as a possibility doesn't mean that it is actually the case... thanks for trying to censor me?
Mentioning an idea that is highly unlikely and flat-out wrong does NO ONE any good, except someone hoping to get people uncertain and doubtful. Subtle FUD campaigns aren't uncommon from wolves, so seeing you do this doesn't surprise me.

Quote:
Ok cool, go for it? I don't see why you want to kill me so badly...
Because spreading FUD is a wolfish trait.

And you're in the unknown pool, among those who would be easy to lynch. Someone like Syhto is also among the unknown pool, but she wouldn't go down as easily as you.

Quote:
last game I offered a plan you didn't agree with and you thought that as reason enough to kill me (though I was green... I wouldn't post controversial things if I was red...).
You obviously didn't think it was controversial. You were following manti blindly.

And as I said, that isn't WHY you were lynched. Me being in favor of killing you was due to you being tied to manti and me believing he was a wolf. And manti, the REAL proponent of that plan WAS a wolf.

Quote:
Now, I offer one simple possibility that no one mentioned AFTER endorsing u84.
Exactly. If you trust him, why try to discredit him in the same breath?

Quote:
A good player takes all possibilities into consideration
No. A good player looks at the situation and weighs the odds. There are plenty of outlandish situations that are as unlikely as to be impossible. For example, I could be a wolf with Emerald and decided to get him lynched because he was annoying me. That's possible. Highly unlikely given how things have unfolded, but it's not statistically impossible.

Quote:
though obviously some will slip to the back of your mind if they aren't likely possibilities.
That is EXACTLY where crazy conspiracies about the seer need to be when it seems clear that the seer situation is legit. Questioning it won't do anyone any good even if your comment turns out to be right against all odds.

Quote:
Randomly trying to kill me for suggesting something that you don't agree with and that I myself mention is 1% likely is pretty dumb...
Random nothing. You are among a pool of a few others who are unknown. You would be an easy lynch, so you are going to float to the surface. The unknowns who are not as easy to lynch may require a seering to take them down (or wait and hope for the wolves to take them out).

Quote:
Again, I very very rarely get phantoms. Even if I sign up for a game and am not as active as I had hope to be, I still at least have the decency to check when phases end... I'm in my lab running subjects so I'm on a computer 24/7 and can post at any time before the phase ends in a few hours... I won't vote for maki since I don't think he's a wolf really... but I will if it will cause an insta.
If you can post at any time, you REALLY need to pick up the posting. Notice: this post I have here contains EVERY SINGLE one of your posts from this game. You have been VERY far from active, and at least one or two of your posts stings of intentionally posting more just to appear active.

Quote:
and I don't see why you think it's funny that I think there are wolves among the people who have already voted... but ok
Thinking there might a wolf among those 5 of us isn't unreasonable, but the way you phrased it seemed to indicate you thought it was wolfy of us to have voted. Voting is NOT a wolfy thing.

Quote:
I don't think either of us is a wolf... but we'll see what arfo has to say once he's broken down all my comments
Don't call me that. I don't even like it when fiction calls me that.

Quote:
but seriously... I just think he misinterpreted what I said. but we'll see
"We'll see" implies that definitive information will come to head after I've finished. The only definitive thing to be seen is that you're far from active, and you seem to have an affinity for being contrarian with no purpose but to spread FUD. I can't say I have definitive proof of you being a wolf, but it's more than enough for me to feel comfortable lynching you on. At least more than last game when I really only wanted you dead because I figured you were manti's wolf partner.

Quote:
this
Again playing the "quote a prominent human and agree with him without adding anything" plot to appear active. Good work!

Quote:
don't think we'll get insta but maki
Maybe if you had conceded earlier, others would have seen an insta as a possible goal earlier than FIVE MINUTES BEFORE DEADLINE. Not everyone is sitting around at end of day trying to decide if they want to help get an insta.
Old 11-7-2009, 10:16 AM   #400
Afrobean
Admiral in the Red Army
FFR Veteran

Also:

Panda, you IM'd me on Wednesday the 4th at 6PM saying you needed to talk to me.

Yet I get no PMs from you. And I haven't seen you on AIM while I have been either.

So yeah, if you don't see me on AIM and want to tell me something, just PM it.