Go Back   Flash Flash Revolution > Gaming > The Werewolf Game > TWG Archives
Register FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Closed Thread

Old 03-23-2007, 09:05 PM   #41
FishFishRevolution
GotR Creator
Retired StaffFFR Veteran

Send a message via AIM to FishFishRevolution Send a message via Yahoo to FishFishRevolution Send a message via Skype™ to FishFishRevolution
Default Re: TWG XLIV: RQU Dimensional Disruption!

FictionJunction
X3R0H0UR
thunderstrike687
DarkManticoreX2
flawofhumanity
roundbox
StoicRoivaS
talisman
rioting
iggymatrixcounter
Kilgamayan
Tps222
DiscoBobbyPARANOiA
Stella!
HansSky
Old 03-23-2007, 09:29 PM   #42
talisman
Resident Penguin
FFR Simfile AuthorFFR Veteran

Send a message via AIM to talisman

and I had money on dbp going again.
Old 03-23-2007, 11:04 PM   #43
DiscoBobbyPARANOiA
FFR Player

Send a message via AIM to DiscoBobbyPARANOiA

I'd be pissed if I died last night:

Here we go,

I'm seer in D2, and fuck if I'm waiting until day 1 in D2 to say this. If I did, there'd be three deaths already, plenty of room for a fake, yada yada. In addition, the wolves in D2 would be retarded not to fake seer because three deaths means semi-good odds that the seer is dead, and in the event that he wasn't, they'd get wolf for seer trade, which would be damned fine, imo.

@ D2 guard: Feel free not to come to me, I only need you to guard me. In the event that you do come to me, at least wait until everyone posts so you know I'm legit. If you do come to me, we can talk abou guarding me/not guarding me, pre-empting the wolves with the kill tomorrow, the usual.

Now alot of this is done out of faith, and just pure probability.

D1 wolves shouldn't want me gone, since I'm going to be making it easier for them to win, by finding wolves. (Wolves dying in D2 means game goes on longer, easier chance for D1 wolves to win)

@ D1 guard: If you don't have anyone better to guard, please guard me as well. [u]If any of the wolves are double red (both dimensions) they may go against their team, and try to kill me on the night I'm not guarded, thus making it easier for their other team to win. The odds of this happening are really small, but better than picking a random person, imo. In the event that the D1 seer comes out/to you, guard them.

In conclusion, I'm sorry if I didn't think about something and ****ed it over for us XD

Iggy911Mc (12:55:49 AM): Mudkip is a Koala Bear.
Old 03-23-2007, 11:29 PM   #44
DiscoBobbyPARANOiA
FFR Player

Screw this, I'm getting tired of so many 'D's.

X IS NOW THE NEW CHARACTER FOR THE SHORTHAND VERSION OF DIMENSION.

Thus, right now is X1D1, or Dimension one, Day one.

Old 03-23-2007, 11:34 PM   #45
FictionJunction
FFR Player

Send a message via AIM to FictionJunction Send a message via MSN to FictionJunction Send a message via Yahoo to FictionJunction Send a message via Skype™ to FictionJunction

better hope the guardian you're seeking isn't a wolfX1/GuardianX2
Old 03-24-2007, 01:41 AM   #46
FoJaR
The Worst

Send a message via AIM to FoJaR Send a message via MSN to FoJaR

Old 03-24-2007, 05:11 PM   #47
DarkManticoreX2
TWG Overlord
FFR Veteran

Send a message via AIM to DarkManticoreX2

16 hours without a single post on a Saturday is rediculous. Come on people, TWG wouldn't have problems with inactivity if people actually talked. I haven't gotten a single Im by anyone in this game with the exception of thunder and fiction, and they were both night 1 banter. I expect to talk to some of you tonight or I will be greatly dissapointed.

Quote:
Originally Posted by V
Manti, I apologize for insulting you. Let the record show that I am a prickass douche, and not only that, but that I am a terrible player.
Old 03-24-2007, 05:43 PM   #48
flawofhumanity
MMM WATCHA SAY
FFR Veteran

Send a message via AIM to flawofhumanity

Ok, so let's look at DBP's X1 role possibilities;

POSSIBILITY 1 - WOLF/SEER

So, there's a possibility that DBP is a wolf/seer, and if so it would explain a lot of his post. To start out, let's look at the possible benefits of him coming out as so as he did in the thread if he IS a wolf/seer; One, he would have an excuse to lead the players through EACH dimension both indirectly and directly without worrying about being lynched. Also, it would explain why he's not worried about the guard being a X1 wolf and letting him die, because if the guard IS a wolf he will definitely guard DBP in X2. Also, any respectable green/guard will guard him as well. So through this deduction , he can be fairly sure he will NOT be wolfed OR lynched due to his "usefulness" in X2. Basically, if he is a wolf/seer this is a VERY smart move and will basically allow him to have complete control over WHICH dimension we focus on. In the case this is right, I don't think we should lynch him until we see the state of X2 and can make a decisive decision on which one the human/human and other blue/human merges should focus on.

POSSIBILITY 2 - HUMAN/SEER

If this is true, then I think him coming out as a seer was a dumb idea. IF there is a X1 wolf that is an X2 guard, they will kill him as soon as they safely can to cause confusion throughout the humans (who can win in less time than the wolves can, theoretically) AND they will DEFINITELY kill him as soon as 1 confirmed X2 wolf is dead, because they want to win X1 before X2 is won, of course. Onto the pros of him coming out, however; There is no middleman in the X2 seers relationship, and if we come to find he IS a human/seer the seer from X1 COULD theoretically come to him and work together to do their best in trying to win the game for the humans AT LEAST. Also, this insures that he won't be randomly wolfed or lynched due to something he says or just the nature of his playing style.

Old 03-24-2007, 06:28 PM   #49
X3R0H0UR
FFR Player

Send a message via AIM to X3R0H0UR

ok how about this

Guard/wolf

he comes out as seer in the wolf x and guards himself in the guard x(if this is possible) assuring that he survives and the wolves waste a wolfing in that x.

wolf/wolf

are we really going to lynch a possible blue? Who can explain why false seering from at least 1 dimension is bad as a double wolf?? ur baiting out the seer in either dim, and them putting a lesser role (xxx/guard) into making a decision or worse, coming out!
Old 03-24-2007, 06:30 PM   #50
X3R0H0UR
FFR Player

oh btw, i have to AIMs TheSpindokta and X3r0h0ur, no one has really messaged me, very little conversation, I hope not having the screen names hasn't caused this.
Old 03-24-2007, 06:32 PM   #51
flawofhumanity
MMM WATCHA SAY
FFR Veteran

I'm fairly sure he's a seer. I could be wrong, but I believe he is a seer. I don't think any wolf has the balls to do what DBP has done. Also, the guard cannot guard himself. Also, x3ro, be more coherent PLEASE.

Old 03-24-2007, 06:34 PM   #52
talisman
Resident Penguin

now might be an interesting time for the dimension 1 seer to come out and check on dbp (and vice versa). lot of potential downsides there of course. and alternatives (dimension 1 seer checking dbp without coming out and then posting later if he comes back wolf or whatever).

note: it's easier to talk to people than wait to be talked to. that said, I still haven't turned on aim this game. whee.
Old 03-24-2007, 06:39 PM   #53
flawofhumanity
MMM WATCHA SAY
FFR Veteran

NO. I don't think that is beneficial AT ALL. The X1 seer should NOT come out, it only puts more stress on the guards and the possibility of another guard/wolf. Fuck that. I'll explain it more later, but seer DO NOT come out until we discuss it more.

Old 03-24-2007, 06:45 PM   #54
FictionJunction
FFR Player

Send a message via AIM to FictionJunction Send a message via MSN to FictionJunction Send a message via Yahoo to FictionJunction Send a message via Skype™ to FictionJunction

The whole point of this game is for the green/greens to keep both dimensions unbalanced. If both seers are revealed, they are both put to risk. If they both die, both dimensions become balanced and we'd still lack a lead. I'm just going to wait and see what happens to DB.
Old 03-24-2007, 06:47 PM   #55
thunderstrike687
FFR Player
FFR Veteran

Send a message via AIM to thunderstrike687

I think it is a little too early to be making this much analysis about DBP, especially since next to nothing is going on thus far. I think we should all sit down and play pokemon or something and see what happens.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Adamaja456 View Post
yea, this subscription giveaway is more fun than watching two lesbians engage in foreplay
Quote:
Originally Posted by twiggy_2004
i love a food
Old 03-24-2007, 07:04 PM   #56
X3R0H0UR
FFR Player

Quote:
Originally Posted by flawofhumanity View Post
I'm fairly sure he's a seer. I could be wrong, but I believe he is a seer. I don't think any wolf has the balls to do what DBP has done. Also, the guard cannot guard himself. Also, x3ro, be more coherent PLEASE.
elaborate on which part you would like explained, feel free to conduct that over aim.
Old 03-24-2007, 07:06 PM   #57
flawofhumanity
MMM WATCHA SAY
FFR Veteran

The part where you posted. It was completely in-coherent, at least from my point of view.

Old 03-24-2007, 07:16 PM   #58
X3R0H0UR
FFR Player

LoL the part where I posted I can understand now why it was incoherent

the guard/wolf on second thought makes no sense, disreguard that, but as a wolf/wolf, we aren't going to lynch someone who could be a blue on the first night he comes out, especially the first night, and he's not going to get wolfed in the other dim, obviously. So a double wolf is also possible, since what he posted was true about the wolf seer trade. The arguement is why would he allow himself to trade a double wolf for a wolf-seer trade? Personally this last part is why I don't really think he is wolf/wolf. However there is reasoning for it.

If its still not clear message me over aim, I'll try my best to put it into reasonable terms.
Old 03-24-2007, 07:29 PM   #59
DiscoBobbyPARANOiA
FFR Player

Quote:
Originally Posted by X3R0H0UR View Post
LoL the part where I posted I can understand now why it was incoherent

the guard/wolf on second thought makes no sense, disreguard that, but as a wolf/wolf, we aren't going to lynch someone who could be a blue on the first night he comes out, especially the first night, and he's not going to get wolfed in the other dim, obviously. So a double wolf is also possible, since what he posted was true about the wolf seer trade. The arguement is why would he allow himself to trade a double wolf for a wolf-seer trade? Personally this last part is why I don't really think he is wolf/wolf. However there is reasoning for it.

If its still not clear message me over aim, I'll try my best to put it into reasonable terms.
If I was wolf/wolf, I wouldn't be seer in X2 like I claim to be. Thus, the real seer would come out and I'd be lynched.

ps I'm really the seer and this isn't going to happen.

About the seer coming out/seering me,

DO NOT COME OUT.

Seering me would be good though, and I suggest it. I'm sick of people being all 'WAH WAH YOU SHOULDNT HAVE COME OUT WULF LOL' So yeah, seer me, then come to me, and we'll tear it up from there.

Old 03-24-2007, 07:37 PM   #60
talisman
Resident Penguin

rethinking that though, dbp you don't have much of an interest vested in dimension 1. So perhaps being in contact with the dimension 1 seer might not be that valuable (for us double greens).
Closed Thread