Go Back   Flash Flash Revolution > Flash Flash Revolution > FFR Profiles
Register FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Old 07-1-2008, 12:09 PM   #1
fido123
FFR Player

Default Can't Update my Profile

Well I haven't updated my profile in a about a year and was going to change it. I go into User CP and fill in all the fields accordingly and click 'Save Settings'. It redirects me into the subscribed threads page so I go into my profile and nothing has changed. I then go back into User CP and the fields have all the information still in the fields. I tried this on IE and Firefox with NoScript enabling scripts Globally. Also when I try to select an MFA it refreshes the page and goes back to "-Select MFA-" and there is no MFA in sight.

If anybody could help me with this it would be greatly appreciated!
fido123 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-2-2008, 01:35 PM   #2
TwilightPrincess
FFR Veteran
Retired StaffFFR Veteran

Default Re: Can't Update my Profile

Odd, it should not redirect. As for editing the style options of your profile, there is a specific save button for each customizable field, and as a result, you must hit the save button everytime you edit each field. To my knowledge, one button does not save them all.

Another possible cause is that you're trying to do something that it doesn't like, which is odd, because the only limits you have to edit your profile are the size of the profile banner and background.

Ahah, and I just read your post more. You can change most of those fields by going to http://www.flashflashrevolution.com/profile/edit/info/. You can change basically everything there, except your custom title and contact information.

Otherwise, I've tried updating my profile via UserCP and the changes DO show. You might want to inquire with a staff member about this if you continue to experience the problem.

TwilightPrincess is offline   Reply With Quote