Register FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Closed Thread

Old 02-21-2005, 12:07 PM   #1
CypherToorima
Boss of all bosses
FFR Veteran

Send a message via AIM to CypherToorima
Default TWG XI - BEMSTYL WOLF TRIBE VICTORY DAY 8

Word had got around about the wolves that over-run Flarev. Most people disregarded it has a rumor, but others were stocking up on silver, garlic, everything they had heard about that might be able to fend off supernatural beings.
Adim was a fairly small town, although at the time, it was one of the bigger towns in the country side. It was a little farming village with livestock and fertile land. Now that spring and sprung and autumn fell, it was the winter after the Flarev incident. It was one of the worst snow storms Adim has seen. A blizzard had brutally ravaged their town. There was no getting in or out. There was an uneasy feeling that was shared by everyone in the village. All of the families were sleeping a bit uneasy. Some swore that heard howls, but others disregarded that has a stress induced hallucination. Little did the town of Adim know, the howls were about to become painfully real.

SEND THE PMs PEOPLE!

By request, here's the AIM list

1. lightdarkness (lightdarkness42)
2. evilbutterfly (evilbutterfly87)
3. nforcer06164 (nforcer06164)
4. Afrobean (Afrobean16)
5. Tps222 (Tps7910)
6. Gamepro17616 (Gamepro17616)
7. HansSky (Psychoplasmatics)
8. Flypie743 (Flypie743)
9. Tasselfoot (Tasselfoot)
10. whorlichan (WhorliChan)
11. Kilgamayan (BjStrattonIM)
12. imeric12 (chickens of doom)
13. aperson (Phonem Recursive)
14. blahblah18 (mastr414)
15. Cenright (CronosLife)
16. mead1 (Fhqwhgads703)
17. Omeganitros (OmegaNoxim)
18. eyespewgreekfire (eyespewgreekfire)
19. DjShox (HailaErosShoX)
20. Psychic25 (ilseruus)
21. Neonatrias (The Last Kitsune)
22. Kenzya (SrrBrrGRR)
23. Roopert (InsanelyCoolness)
24. Talisman (stressreliefball)
Old 02-21-2005, 03:40 PM   #2
CypherToorima
Boss of all bosses
FFR Veteran

Send a message via AIM to CypherToorima

The town awoke still feeling uneasy. Although they went on with their business, they felt something was amiss. It wasn't till the afternoon that they noticed people were missing.

"Where's Hans? I haven't seen him at all today." Tasslefoot asked.
"I haven't seen nForcer either." Cenright said with a quivering voice.

The prominent members of Adim went to Hans’s house to find a bloody sheet wrapped around a body. He had been dead since the night, so the smell was tremendous. A few of the townspeople threw up, and a couple others whimpered in terror. The rest ran their hardest to nForcer’s hut. When they opened his door, they closed it almost immediately.
After a minute of collecting themselves, Tass finally opened the door once more. They were greeted with a newly decorated house, complete with intestines on the walls and fleshy drapes.

“We have to do something!” Kenzya yelled. It had been an hour since they were horrified by the site of their dead friends.
“What are we supposed to do?” Flypie asked.
“I remember hearing about attacked like this at Flarev.” DjShox said
“Oh don’t start with that bullcrap. You know that isn’t true.” Tass said.
“Then how do you explain all the missing people?” Shox inquired.
None of them knew what to say.
“Well, we can’t get out of here. I remember someone saying that they would vote to lynch people, but that didn’t really work.” Cenright was a bit uneasy.
“Well, we don’t really have much of a choice. We don’t have much time before nightfall, so we need to decide quickly.”
“At Flarev, there was only one killing at night. Why were there two last night?” Whorli asked
“I still think that the Flarev story is just a bunch of lies.” Tass said with a look of distaste on his face
“Whatever happened there doesn’t matter. There is something definitely happening here and now, so that’s what we need to worry about. Whorli, I don’t know what to say. The only thing I can think of is there are perhaps two different wolf tribes, but I don’t know for sure.” Eyespew explained.
“Well, what are we going to do?” Kenzya asked
“I fear we may have to resort to voting who to lynch.” Omega said with a sigh.

You guys have 48 hours to decide. Good luck
Old 02-21-2005, 03:48 PM   #3
blahblah18
FFR Player

Send a message via AIM to blahblah18

Hmmm the kills make sense, guess the game's afoot, I'm shocked LD isn't first to post with some random vote....

Old 02-21-2005, 03:49 PM   #4
blahblah18
FFR Player

Especially because he knows it updated and has been watching the thread

Old 02-21-2005, 03:49 PM   #5
lightdarkness
Summer!!
Retired StaffFFR Veteran

Send a message via AIM to lightdarkness Send a message via MSN to lightdarkness Send a message via Yahoo to lightdarkness Send a message via Skype™ to lightdarkness

Quote:
Originally Posted by blahblah18
Hmmm the kills make sense, guess the game's afoot, I'm shocked LD isn't first to post with some random vote....
I made my roll in the TWG chat, but then EB bitched at me. I don't know why it's such a big deal. Everyone knows I change it like 5 times across day 1.
Old 02-21-2005, 03:55 PM   #6
HansSky
FFR Player

Send a message via AIM to HansSky

Ugh...no fair...

Whoever killed me, could you contact me and tell me why? :-\

Good luck, everyone.
Old 02-21-2005, 03:55 PM   #7
evilbutterfly
FFR Player

Which is why it's pointless. Don't vote unless you have suspicions. Worst case scenario, only one more person needs to vote before the day end, and discussion should be left open, but you've already voted. I'm sure other people will back me up about random voting right away being useless.

And blah, I don't think the nforcer kill makes any sense at all...

In less-depressing news, I got a job for an online business (which sells non-electronic games, of all things!) which has taught me a lot about marketing online and all that jazz.

So now I'm on Twitter @NoahWright.
And I write the blog for their website.

Plus I do cool programming in-house that you'll never see. =O
Old 02-21-2005, 03:57 PM   #8
blahblah18
FFR Player

meh, it does to me, and I have several well-formed ideas already, but I would like to wait to see how things play out.

Old 02-21-2005, 04:00 PM   #9
talisman
Resident Penguin
FFR Simfile AuthorFFR Veteran

Send a message via AIM to talisman

Ok, so what I have distilled from the initial reactions in the chat:

Hans: Trying to get rid of the intuition maybe?

nforcer: Cast suspicion on his real-life friends. Or maybe not. Also could have been random since there was such a long delay and so many people have not been active in the chat as of yet. He was distracting in the chat... so it seems like a bad choice for the wolves to me.

And if you didn't know about it, join the chat (TWG XI). so far we've never had more than fourteen out of twenty-four (now twenty-two) in there.
Old 02-21-2005, 04:22 PM   #10
Tps222
FFR Player

Send a message via AIM to Tps222 Send a message via Yahoo to Tps222 Send a message via Skype™ to Tps222

I don't think Nforcer kill was random. He was acting kind of newbish in the chat earlier today, and I'm sure there had to be a wolf in there. I doubt they would get rid of such a distraction, like Jurs last game. Last night, in the chat, the only active people were LD,Neonatrias,Nforcer, and I. Nforcer and I were starting to have some game-realted discussion. It is a possibilty that a wolf was among, and saw that we were right about something we said. This is all just a hunch, but i'll wait for the rest of the people that were involved ot respond.
Old 02-21-2005, 04:31 PM   #11
Omeganitros
auauauau
Retired StaffFFR Veteran

Send a message via AIM to Omeganitros

I...Don't do chats. I don't know why, I just don't. I'm even pretty quiet whenever I get on AIM (Which is once in a full moon). Therefore, if you want me to get on chat or AIM, you're gona have to PM me to do so.

As for the wolfings, it sounds clever enough. If I were a wolf, I would keep the smartest players alive (like Cenright, for instance). Then there's a good chance people will suspect them. Or, it could be random. If there's no patterns, then there's no clues.

Edit: Also, keep in mind that there might have not been a wolf in chat at all. Remember, they like to stay low and not attract attention.
Old 02-21-2005, 04:33 PM   #12
nforcer06164
FFR Player
FFR Veteran

Send a message via AIM to nforcer06164 Send a message via Skype™ to nforcer06164

Crap. Well, good luck to everyone. Remember what we've talked about in the chats, and, um, don't screw up.

EDIT: That'll be the last time I act dumb in the chats. That obviously didn't work.

PROUD OWNER OF TWO OMEGA FAVORS. YEAH, NICE TRY.
Giant NES Controller (4 FEET) progress: PAINT IS DONE!
Download my Wii Music Suite v1.0, and PM me with your input!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Squeek
My mind says "GOGOGOG" and my hands go "wut no scru u ***"
Old 02-21-2005, 04:37 PM   #13
Tasselfoot
Retired BOSS
Retired StaffFFR Simfile AuthorFFR Veteran

Send a message via AIM to Tasselfoot Send a message via MSN to Tasselfoot Send a message via Skype™ to Tasselfoot

No offense... but, I wouldn't consider Cenright one of the smartest people... again, no offense. <3
Old 02-21-2005, 04:41 PM   #14
Cenright
You thought I was a GUY?!
Retired StaffFFR Veteran

Location: Beaumont (A town with 25 times fewer people than this site)
Send a message via AIM to Cenright Send a message via MSN to Cenright Send a message via Yahoo to Cenright

Hey. Watch it.

But Nforcer showed to be a regular human somewhat in my book, where he looked a little more trusting than most others in the chat. If anyone got the same feeling, such as a wolf, well then, there you go.
Old 02-21-2005, 04:46 PM   #15
Rebirth0
FFR Originalbro

Quote:
Originally Posted by Omeganitros
Also, keep in mind that there might have not been a wolf in chat at all. Remember, they like to stay low and not attract attention.
I'm not sure, 6 or 7 of the people were NOT in the chat. Those names I won't reveal yet. I'm sure at least one of the wolves was in the chat at some point in time.

The two wolf teams are against each other, so that means they can kill wolves on the other team during the night. So there's a chance one of the wolves has already been killed.
Old 02-21-2005, 04:49 PM   #16
Tps222
FFR Player

Send a message via AIM to Tps222 Send a message via Yahoo to Tps222 Send a message via Skype™ to Tps222

I'm going snowboarding untill tomarrow night, didn't know about it untill right now. I will try to keep updated, but if i can't be back tomarrow night.
Old 02-21-2005, 04:52 PM   #17
evilbutterfly
FFR Player

Actually, wolves like to be in the chat. Last game I was a wolf, and I made the chat. Me and TPS (another wolf) hung out in the chat all the time. We goofed around like we were human and it made us seem less suspect. There's a pretty good chance that members of all 3 teams were in the chat.

And Omega (or anybody else), if you want in on the chat (which is there all the time), right click your name (on AIM) and click "Send Chat Invitation." In the room name, type TWG XI. Bam! you're in the chat. It's a lot easier to be in the chat than to PM and post here, though AIM should not entirely replace posting and PMs.

In less-depressing news, I got a job for an online business (which sells non-electronic games, of all things!) which has taught me a lot about marketing online and all that jazz.

So now I'm on Twitter @NoahWright.
And I write the blog for their website.

Plus I do cool programming in-house that you'll never see. =O
Old 02-21-2005, 04:53 PM   #18
Omeganitros
auauauau
Retired StaffFFR Veteran

Send a message via AIM to Omeganitros

Guys, I just remembered something thanks to Tps.

I say that unless we're pretty clear on a wolf or something, we all vote to lynch anyone who gets a phantom vote. Mainly because phantoms have been the reason of victory before. I just wanted to get the idea out before someone actually gets a phantom vote and I look like I'm trying to get rid of someone.
Old 02-21-2005, 05:08 PM   #19
blahblah18
FFR Player

cypher said we have 36 hours, which would make it at 5 am, and thats absurd and stupid... we should have at least 48 hours, which would then end it back at 5:30 PM... it maybe should even go til like 8 or 9 PM

Old 02-21-2005, 05:15 PM   #20
Rebirth0
FFR Originalbro

I agree with blah, we need 48 hours. I have a bad schedule for the weekdays with school and a lot of homework included.
Closed Thread