Go Back   Flash Flash Revolution > General Discussion > Chit Chat
Register FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

View Poll Results: Pathetic Ploy for Empathy?
Yeah. 1 20.00%
No, he's just an idiot. 4 80.00%
Voters: 5. You may not vote on this poll

Old 10-27-2005, 09:01 PM   #1
zildjian133
FFR Player

Send a message via AIM to zildjian133 Send a message via MSN to zildjian133 Send a message via Yahoo to zildjian133
Default The Zild Life

Sucks.....

Computer's graphic card died, thanks ATI, Nvidia is my new card from now on.... Well I basically got distracted away from FFR... Astrology has taken a role in my life.... Yet anyways I wanted to make a non-leaving-yet-not-staying post that's pretty much purposeless unless you think my life is purpose filled.... OLLLO... My brother fabricated a DNA test to his unsure of child to the mother of this child to get her off his back, she being 18 and him being 28, and she was pregnant when she was 15yrs old... She moved to Nebraska for some strange reason then showed up on our door step begging for money for, IMO drugs of some kind.... My brain damaged brother fell onto a child safety gate and ended up with 12 stitches in his face and found out he has more problems with past brain injuries..

You may wonder what kind of effect this has had on me.... When I find out I'll let you know, it's definitely not positive... Having one parent that I just found out his life expectancy is 5yrs.... Due to his Cortid artery, if i spelled it correctly.... My other parent is definitely not self reliant, and will most likely not be able to handle anything if her husband, my father, dies...

Didn't mean for this to be so depressing. Just pray I guess for something positive to happen in my life, sometime... Don't know what else to say, except just wait until I get my computer working again for me to post regularly...
Old 10-27-2005, 09:06 PM   #2
JurseyRider734
lil j the bad b-word
Retired StaffFFR Veteran

Send a message via AIM to JurseyRider734 Send a message via Skype™ to JurseyRider734
Default RE: The Zild Life

Aww Rich. You can always talk to me if you need it =( I hope everything takes a turn for the better, i'm sorry about these recent events.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Afrobean View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by JurseyRider734
the fact that you're resorting to threatening physical violence says a lot anyway.
Just that you're a piece of shit who can't see reason and instead deserves a fucking beating.
JurseyRider734 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-27-2005, 09:25 PM   #3
Spazzbite
FFR Simfile Author
FFR Simfile Author

Send a message via AIM to Spazzbite Send a message via MSN to Spazzbite Send a message via Yahoo to Spazzbite

Man, sounds like what a lot of people here are going through =\ sorry to hear that you're a part too.

On a lighter note, my mom is a clairvoyant astrologer, and she's really happy with it, so maybe that'll be a good outlet for you.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Quicker
shades don't break unless you break them.
Spazzbite is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-27-2005, 09:32 PM   #4
msbrunnettemickey
FFR Player

Send a message via AIM to msbrunnettemickey Send a message via MSN to msbrunnettemickey

Wow. That's a lot of things you are going through right now.

I am afraid if i say 'I'm sorry' it would sound stupid. So i'm just going to say this.

I hope that everything would turn for the better for you. Somehow these situations would brighten up, and everything would be ok.

Stay strong.

בקצה השמיים, ובסוף המדבר, יש מקום רחוק מלא פרחי בר
מקום קטן, עלוב ומשוגע, מקום רחוק מקום לדאגה
יש אומרים שם שמשיקרה וחושבים אל כל מה שקרה
אלוהים שם יושב ורואה ושומר אל כל משברא
אסור לקטוף את פרחי הגן
אסור לקטוף את פרחי הגן
ודואג ודואג נורא
msbrunnettemickey is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-27-2005, 10:00 PM   #5
Tasselfoot
Retired BOSS
Retired StaffFFR Simfile AuthorFFR Veteran

Send a message via AIM to Tasselfoot Send a message via MSN to Tasselfoot Send a message via Skype™ to Tasselfoot

No offense... but you are a habitual liar. I don't believe a word of anything that you say. I thought you had left FFR. :-/
Old 10-27-2005, 10:01 PM   #6
Tasuke
FFR Player

Send a message via AIM to Tasuke Send a message via MSN to Tasuke

Hope things get better man.
Old 10-28-2005, 12:34 AM   #7
GuidoHunter
is against custom titles
Retired StaffFFR Veteran

Send a message via AIM to GuidoHunter Send a message via Skype™ to GuidoHunter

Astrology has taken a part of your life? Well, at least you'll be a legal con artist.

--Guido

http://andy.mikee385.com

Quote:
Originally Posted by Grandiagod View Post
Quote:
She has an asshole, in other pics you can see a diaper taped to her dead twin's back.
Sentences I thought I never would have to type.
GuidoHunter is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-29-2005, 02:50 AM   #8
zildjian133
FFR Player

Send a message via AIM to zildjian133 Send a message via MSN to zildjian133 Send a message via Yahoo to zildjian133

Ok, since I can respect Tasselfoot's opinion, for reason's I don't know, I'd like to prove myself that I'm not a habitual liar. So Tass if you can think of anyway I can redeem respect towards you within the reasonable boundaries of what I can physically accomplish I'll surely do it... For GuidoHunter whom I actually respect, it's actually pretty amazing what Astrology is and what astrology can predict, so I'll try to get into touch with you to see if there's anyway I can be considered more highly of than a legal con artist, due to the fact I don't manipulate anyone I just tell them what I interpret from a chart... Anyways thing's aren't really that horrible for me. It's more of that I'm stuck surrounded by crappy people.

On the note about Astrology, debating it will never prove that it has any bit of truthness towards it's idea. The only way to change your opinion about it, is to experience it yourself, so Guido if you care enough to change your opinion about me being a legal con artist let me read do a couple charts for you... And for Tass, honestly I don't have a problem with you except for the reasoning behind you're total negativity towards me, which if there's anything I can do to change that I will.
Old 10-29-2005, 03:54 AM   #9
Omeganitros
auauauau
Retired StaffFFR Veteran

Send a message via AIM to Omeganitros

The Art of Coincidence can be powerful.
Omeganitros is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-29-2005, 07:50 AM   #10
zildjian133
FFR Player

Very True, powerful enough to be believed for over a thousand years, for pretty lame reason's, the world isn't flat, there are laws in physics, in the 1950's those things you see in the Mall maybe in the Discovery store that are scrunched down and you can pull it out and it turns into a sphere of pretty big size were considered top secret technology because it mimic's the way a split atom expands.... Yet while all those things are obsolete, Astrology isn't.... It's strange, my opinion about Astrology is more about how it work's and can point out sharp details like, when and what a person is going to talk about... I don't go around trying to convince people it's 100% fact, because I know it's not. Mainly because it's a tool, filled with imperfection, and a tool such as a hammer is never perfect but it gets the job done.

So I don't find it neccesary to cram belief into someone when all I have to do is read one chart and their opinion is now stronger and more naive than mine.
Old 10-29-2005, 06:04 PM   #11
Moogy
嗚呼
FFR Simfile Author

Send a message via AIM to Moogy

Astrology is a terrible thing to believe in. Why don't you become a Scientologist? That would be much better.

Note: The above was sarcasm. If you have actually considered becoming a Scientologist, it's because you are an easily-impressionable moron.

^^^ vintage signature from like 2006 preserved
Moogy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-29-2005, 07:22 PM   #12
dontcareaboutmyid
FFR Player

Send a message via MSN to dontcareaboutmyid Send a message via Yahoo to dontcareaboutmyid

Who are you?
dontcareaboutmyid is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-29-2005, 10:22 PM   #13
zajac
aka uAnimals
FFR Music Producer

Send a message via MSN to zajac

I told you... Cheap Mexican whores and crack kills... But didn't you listen to my advice? ~sigh~

NO WORRIES MR. SAGGITAURIUS! You're Jupiter and that's the best planet there is! :P

That and I still love you, man
zajac is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-30-2005, 01:44 AM   #14
Sol_Solis
FFR Player

Zajac, through recent analyzation of your past posts and newer ones, I have made my conclusion that you are over-expressive in your posts, if such a possibility exists.
Sol_Solis is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-30-2005, 12:42 PM   #15
GuidoHunter
is against custom titles
Retired StaffFFR Veteran

Send a message via AIM to GuidoHunter Send a message via Skype™ to GuidoHunter

Now Zild, I totally respect your choice to take up astrology. I respect anyone who can play on the ignorance and naïvete of the general public for financial gain. The guy who sold the cutout of Boardwalk (or one of the other big winning pieces) from the game board and sold it for thousands of dollars to someone who thought it was really the winning game piece, the Swedish organization who, if you pay it a thousand dollars, will guarantee you have a boy as a child and will refund your money if you don't, John Edward, James Van Praagh, they're all amazing for being able to get thousands or millions of dollars just because people trust in the crap that they do.

I just don't want you to fall into the trap of actually believing that the locations of the planets when you were born have an affect on your everyday life. It happens to lots of people, and national embarassment is on the list of consequences if you fail. Achau Nguyen, anyone?

On the other hand, if it is real and can be proven real under scientific observation, there's a million dollars waiting for you to collect it.

You see, Zild, I'm a scientist and inherently a skeptic (although there is the occasional reputable scientist who embarasses the scientific method by not being skeptical). The fact is, though, that astrology is nothing but a pseudoscience. There is no valid basis for believing in astrology, and though you may think it works, that's only coincidence or cold reading or something else working.

Doing a reading on me may not be the best idea, ever. In a class of about sixty people, we all wrote down detailed information about our births and the professors sent them away to an astrologer. When we got them back a couple of months later we opened them up and rated them from 1-5 on the basis of how well they applied to us. About 90% of the class gave it a four or a five, while I was only one of about three to give it a one. What was the catch? We all had the exact same reading. Sure, our professors shamelessly stole it from a James Randi experiment, but they gave credit.

The only reason astrology isn't obsolete is because it isn't based on anything that could be made obsolete. If you think about it, it should, though. Astrology was around long before the outer planets were discovered, but current ones factor in Pluto and the like. What about the Kuiper Belt objects that are bigger than Pluto? What about the wobble of the Earth's axis? I was supposedly born under the constellation Scorpio. Will anyone born this November ninth be born under Scorpio? NO! Every twenty years the signs get off by an entire constellation! This should make every astrological prediction made before these discoveries wrong, but it doesn't. Also, modern readings don't take these things into account. There's just so much against it.

What about all the arguments for it? Well, Occam's Razor will slice off any word before it even exits the mouth of a true believer in astrology.

Sorry, Zild, but it's not real. Should that stop you? Of course not, but just be careful.

--Guido

http://andy.mikee385.com

Quote:
Quote:
She has an asshole, in other pics you can see a diaper taped to her dead twin's back.
Sentences I thought I never would have to type.
GuidoHunter is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-30-2005, 12:55 PM   #16
Sol_Solis
FFR Player

What a tragedy is to die an old and withered scientist with nothing to look forward to wether it exists or not. That's just my opinion anyways...

----

One million dollar challenge? I must try this...
Sol_Solis is offline   Reply With Quote