Go Back   Flash Flash Revolution > Flash Flash Revolution > FFR Events > Tournaments
Register FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

View Poll Results: Should Novice players be challenged with 8s and 9s or given 4s 5s and 6s for 1vs1?
yes 28 71.79%
no 11 28.21%
Voters: 39. You may not vote on this poll

Closed Thread

Old 06-21-2009, 11:18 PM   #761
krunkykai22
<3 Jumpstream <3
FFR Simfile AuthorFFR Veteran

Send a message via AIM to krunkykai22 Send a message via Yahoo to krunkykai22 Send a message via Skype™ to krunkykai22
Default Re: FireKai Original- Team Tourney Chaos!

OMG how the hell do you go from not FC'ing CIA Rave to FC'ing it with 14 goods??? ok granted you have 41 boos but damn... tahst a good score. Re think about quitting ichlie
Old 06-21-2009, 11:26 PM   #762
ThatKidJust
FFR Player

ichlie I <3 you
xD
Awesome score though.. you just like completely jumpped up there with my CIA rave score...
(I suck at CIA)
Old 06-21-2009, 11:28 PM   #763
MetalAtlas
FFR Veteran
FFR Veteran

Send a message via AIM to MetalAtlas

Quote:
Originally Posted by ichliebekase View Post
Well, I calmed down. Switched to my laptop. I am quite surprised I could actually do this good on this song. I even made the screenshot all clean cut and everything! Hopefully this will ceil the deal.
yay! *claps for her*

Quote:
Originally Posted by krunkykai22 View Post
OMG how the hell do you go from not FC'ing CIA Rave to FC'ing it with 14 goods??? ok granted you have 41 boos but damn... tahst a good score. Re think about quitting ichlie
and yeah i agree- you kick ass girl- sorry pmonibuv good game tho
As life gets longer, awful feels softer and it feels pretty soft to me. And if it takes **** to make bliss well I feel pretty blissfully. If life's not beautiful without the pain, well I'd rather never even ever see beauty again. As life gets longer, awful feels softer, and it feels pretty soft to me.
Old 06-21-2009, 11:30 PM   #764
Prime8
Awwwwwww!
FFR Veteran

That's a very huge jump there...
Old 06-21-2009, 11:39 PM   #765
Vanilla Mnm
cavs
FFR Veteran

I have a suggestion. Switch who_cares & LupineDreamer.
Old 06-21-2009, 11:54 PM   #766
bubblechamber
FFR Veteran
FFR Veteran

Quote:
Well, I calmed down. Switched to my laptop. I am quite surprised I could actually do this good on this song. I even made the screenshot all clean cut and everything! Hopefully this will ceil the deal.
Wow! Seriously, if you make another skill jump like that, you'll totally own everybody in beginner. I'm looking forward to (and kinda scared of) playing you if our teams get that far
Old 06-21-2009, 11:55 PM   #767
Vanilla Mnm
cavs
FFR Veteran

Quote:
Holy sh**. Nice job.
P.S. Has anyone realized, that wasn't even her best run? O_o
I don't even think I could do that well. Not saying I'm like great or anything, but I'm in a division higher than she is.
Old 06-22-2009, 12:01 AM   #768
MetalAtlas
FFR Veteran
FFR Veteran

ok tiebreakers done- updating now
As life gets longer, awful feels softer and it feels pretty soft to me. And if it takes **** to make bliss well I feel pretty blissfully. If life's not beautiful without the pain, well I'd rather never even ever see beauty again. As life gets longer, awful feels softer, and it feels pretty soft to me.
Old 06-22-2009, 12:01 AM   #769
Prime8
Awwwwwww!
FFR Veteran

Also noticed a recent 9-0-0-0 run on Dazzling Soul. A very, VERY good score for a novice...
Old 06-22-2009, 12:03 AM   #770
Vanilla Mnm
cavs
FFR Veteran

Quote:
Originally Posted by Prime8 View Post
Also noticed a recent 9-0-0-0 run on Dazzling Soul. A very, VERY good score for a novice...
And a 6-0-0-0 on R3. Damn, she's improving. Maybe she's having a good night. Lol.
EDIT: I know the reason she's doing so good tonight! She just got laid!
EDIT2: Does anyone want to buy me a 3 month subby for 90K credits?

Last edited by Vanilla Mnm; 06-22-2009 at 12:08 AM..
Old 06-22-2009, 12:13 AM   #771
Prime8
Awwwwwww!
FFR Veteran

I hate accusing people without any proof, BUT....these scores certainly don't match up with the CIA Rave scores she was submitting earlier. I'm not positive that switching to a laptop would make THAT much of a difference, and if it did, the switch would have been made long ago. 14-0-0-41 is an odd score to get, especially since you'd think that with all of those boos, there would be at least an average or two.

If you look at her last submission before the 14-0-0-41 (it was the 101-2-2-7), you should notice that her best rank on that song was 6810. Then on her 14-0-0-41 submission, her best is all of a sudden 1443. The 14-0-0-41 wasn't even her best run (rank 1790). She obviously somehow got a better score than the 14-0-0-41, so why didn't she post that one? Maybe because that 12-0-0-0 looked too good. Therefore, "she" probably played it again, getting a bunch of boos to make it look more legitimate. I would check to see if the boos were done on purpose, but the replays are conveniently missing from the page. I'm pretty sure today's replays weren't wiped away automatically already, and there should be more than just the 6 songs that are on there now.

Maybe I'm just sour that my team lost because of this, I don't know. What I DO know is that 14-0-0-41, hell that 12-0-0-0, is WAY better than any of her previous submissions, and this all looks incredibly fishy.

Last edited by Prime8; 06-22-2009 at 12:18 AM..
Old 06-22-2009, 12:17 AM   #772
Vanilla Mnm
cavs
FFR Veteran

Quote:
I hate accusing people without any proof, BUT....these scores certainly don't match up with the CIA Rave scores she was submitting earlier. I'm not positive that switching to a laptop would make THAT much of a difference, and if it did, the switch would have been made long ago. 14-0-0-41 is an odd score to get, especially since you'd think that with all of those boos, there would be at least an average or two.

If you look at her last submission before the 14-0-0-41 (it was the 101-2-2-7), you should notice that her best rank on that song was 6810. Then on her 14-0-0-41 submission, her best is all of a sudden 1443. The 14-0-0-41 wasn't even her best run (rank 1790). She obviously somehow got a better score than the 14-0-0-41, so why didn't she post that one? Maybe because it looked too good. Therefore, "she" probably played it again, getting a bunch of boos to make it look more legitimate.

Maybe I'm just sour that my team lost because of this, I don't know. What I DO know is that 14-0-0-41 is WAY better than any of her previous submissions, and this all looks incredibly fishy.

Sounds reasonable, but I was talking to her on aim when it happened. She said she got a good score & forgot to take a screenshot, so she played it again. She could've just gone to her replays, but I honestly don't think she'd cheat. Some people just have good days. Don't you think she would've cheated way before if she did? I do. I think she just had a couple good runs.
Old 06-22-2009, 12:24 AM   #773
krunkykai22
&lt;3 Jumpstream &lt;3

Send a message via AIM to krunkykai22 Send a message via Yahoo to krunkykai22 Send a message via Skype™ to krunkykai22

To be completely honest, I kinda agree with prime. With that score it was like she was holding out to make it a competition. From now on when you are told to play a song, play it to the best of your ability and not just "play around with yoru competitor" because you know you can beat them. Clearly to get 12 goods would wreck her opponents attempt. Something is kinda fishy.
Old 06-22-2009, 12:28 AM   #774
Gun92
The Paragon of Perfection
FFR Veteran

I'm about...75% better when I play on a laptop compared to a desktop, so I could understand that. I also doubt she would cheat...its just a game for goodness sake. I swear, some people hold way to much stock in this game.
Old 06-22-2009, 12:31 AM   #775
krunkykai22
&lt;3 Jumpstream &lt;3

What I'm getting at is she posted a 100 good non fc then out of no where a 14 good fc. Why didn't she just try her best from the start....kinda leading on her opponent. I know its competition, but for real?, play your best and post it, dont mess around.
Old 06-22-2009, 12:32 AM   #776
MetalAtlas
FFR Veteran
FFR Veteran

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gun92 View Post
I'm about...75% better when I play on a laptop compared to a desktop, so I could understand that. I also doubt she would cheat...its just a game for goodness sake. I swear, some people hold way to much stock in this game.
when i switched to laptop i went from getting bfs on 6s to AAA 7s and 8s- and ive slowly gotten better- its plausible- plus why wait for the TB? if she coulda done better earlier then she would have instead of getting pissed about having to play on fathers day lol- btw everythings updated songs and matchups are up dont hate me i just chose songs :P
Old 06-22-2009, 12:35 AM   #777
Prime8
Awwwwwww!
FFR Veteran

The fact that she went from a 101-2-2-7 to a 12-0-0-0 is beyond the scope of simply using a different machine. It's comparable to me AAA'ing a FGO by simply using my desktop. If moving to a laptop made this significant a difference, then why in the world was she not playing on this supposed laptop in the first place? Also, with such the rivalry going on between the two of them, you'd think she'd be bragging her ass off about that 12-0-0-0 run she just happened to not get a SS of.

And yes, this is a game, but there are bound to be cheaters. There ARE cheaters here on FFR. My guess for why she would want to cheat is so that she wouldn't let her team down.
Old 06-22-2009, 12:36 AM   #778
MetalAtlas
FFR Veteran
FFR Veteran

Quote:
The fact that she went from a 101-2-2-7 to a 12-0-0-0 is beyond the scope of simply using a different machine. It's comparable to me AAA'ing a FGO by simply using my desktop. If moving to a laptop made this significant a difference, then why in the world was she not playing on this supposed laptop in the first place? Also, with such the rivalry going on between the two of them, you'd think she'd be bragging her ass off about that 12-0-0-0 run she just happened to not get a SS of.

And yes, this is a game, but there are bound to be cheaters. There ARE cheaters here on FFR. My guess for why she would want to cheat is so that she wouldn't let her team down.
i dont get it tho- why not just get like a 75 good clean fc? why go all out? its way too obvious
Old 06-22-2009, 12:37 AM   #779
Vanilla Mnm
cavs
FFR Veteran

Quote:

Everything you say makes sense, but I highly, highly doubt she cheated. I know her, she really wouldn't. She doesn't care THAT much to cheat. You're looking way too into it, I mean, just get over it. Your team lost.
Old 06-22-2009, 12:39 AM   #780
Sapphirion
FFR Player

Go Sara!!!!
Best AAA: Love Cheat!, Megane De Ne!
Recent AAA's: Kick Your A, Dimensions
Closed Thread