unvote
Old 07-18-2018, 11:56 PM   #6102
Charu
Snivy! Dohoho!
FFR Simfile AuthorFFR Veteran

Default Re: TWG CLXXIX: The Third FE Mystery Game Game Thread

Quote:
Originally Posted by flashflash account View Post
the irony of it all is if I hadn't claimed, I would still be dying first because nobody cares that precarious claimed one part of a JOAT anyway

so I stand by my anti-towny actions as being #worthit
Yep

And it's not too late to rectify this mistake of yours. If you truly are town, start by listing what I mentioned previously.

Give arguements, give opinions, give all you can give to town.

Reads

Hypthesis

Scenarios

Everything

Quote:
Originally Posted by JohnRedWolf87 View Post
Charu the red-nosed Snivy
Had a very shiny nose
And if you ever saw it
You could even say it glows

All of the other Snivies
Used to laugh and call him names
They never let poor Charu
Join in any Snivy games

(Click the arrow to see the rest)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Vendetta21 View Post
All in all I would say that Charu not only won this game, his play made me reconsider how I play it.
Old 07-18-2018, 11:57 PM   #6103
flashflash account
FFR Player

I think I do better in turbos than full games

might have something to do with player size

-----

Quote:
Originally Posted by FreezinIce View Post
FFA playing 4D chess in Gemity while us mortals are stuck on this gay earth

Quote:
Originally Posted by QueenAshy View Post
I’ve demonstrated self-awareness
Quote:
Originally Posted by MinaciousGrace View Post
i was pretty close to letting this slide tbh, but honestly your utter lack of understanding of the situation irritates me more than anything else at this point
Quote:
seriously everything i wrote went way over your head if your reading comprehension is so far below third grade level while people may care about your opinion you should refrain from giving it because it's worthless
Old 07-18-2018, 11:58 PM   #6104
_Zenith_
Accuracy Player
Retired StaffD8 Godly KeysmasherFFR Veteran

Quote:
Originally Posted by Charu View Post
Yep

And it's not too late to rectify this mistake of yours. If you truly are town, start by listing what I mentioned previously.

Give arguements, give opinions, give all you can give to town.

Reads

Hypthesis

Scenarios

Everything
This

Old 07-18-2018, 11:58 PM   #6105
flashflash account
FFR Player

well I did lose my job so I might as well spend some time talking about each player

I'm not gonna go back and find quotes, everything is gonna be off the top of my head and from memory, because lord of the rings is boring and I can't even watch the movies let alone read the books

-----

Quote:

Quote:
Quote:
i was pretty close to letting this slide tbh, but honestly your utter lack of understanding of the situation irritates me more than anything else at this point
Quote:
seriously everything i wrote went way over your head if your reading comprehension is so far below third grade level while people may care about your opinion you should refrain from giving it because it's worthless
Old 07-18-2018, 11:59 PM   #6106
_Zenith_
Accuracy Player
Retired StaffD8 Godly KeysmasherFFR Veteran

Gonna have a nightmare where someone's pointing a gun at me and it actually fires

Old 07-19-2018, 12:00 AM   #6107
Charu
Snivy! Dohoho!
FFR Simfile AuthorFFR Veteran

Quote:
well I did lose my job so I might as well spend some time talking about each player
Sorry to hear, by the way. I haven't experienced this myself (and I hope I never do), but from co-workers that experience this, it's pretty bad.

Hope it goes well with you and you have the needed support!

Quote:
Originally Posted by JohnRedWolf87 View Post
Charu the red-nosed Snivy
Had a very shiny nose
And if you ever saw it
You could even say it glows

All of the other Snivies
Used to laugh and call him names
They never let poor Charu
Join in any Snivy games

(Click the arrow to see the rest)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Vendetta21 View Post
All in all I would say that Charu not only won this game, his play made me reconsider how I play it.
Old 07-19-2018, 12:00 AM   #6108
Funnygurl555
T-Force's Rival
FFR Veteran

Quote:
im sorry man
Can you like not use those stupid names right now? Took me long enough to get these screen names straight in my head
Quote:
Originally Posted by the sun fan View Post
GET DUNKED FUNNY
(eaman is her name irl, friend)

Old 07-19-2018, 12:01 AM   #6109
the sun fan
FFR Player

The first ITA session of this day phase has ended. I think it is appropriate to end it with a poem:

This is the way the world ends
Not with a bang, but with a whimper.

The OP has been updated to mention that there is another two ITA sessions on the fourth day phase.

FFR is a pretty good place somehow.
Old 07-19-2018, 12:03 AM   #6110
Celirra
FFR Player

Send a message via Skype™ to Celirra

Quote:

I'm not gonna go back and find quotes, everything is gonna be off the top of my head and from memory, because lord of the rings is boring and I can't even watch the movies let alone read the books
sorry you lost your job friend
 ノ li.゚ ヮ゚ノi
彡と} 猫.{つ
Old 07-19-2018, 12:03 AM   #6111
FreezinIce
FFR Player

Quote:
Originally Posted by the sun fan View Post
The first ITA session of this day phase has ended. I think it is appropriate to end it with a poem:

Not with a bang, but with a whimper.

The OP has been updated to mention that there is another two ITA sessions on the fourth day phase.
Beautiful

Time to sleep this off

To let the world be.

========

Quote:
Originally Posted by mellon_collie View Post
AHHHHHHHHH SKEET SKEET SKEET SKEET
Quote:
Originally Posted by roundbox View Post
AHHHHHHHHH SKEET SKEET SKEET SKEET

Quote:
Originally Posted by Afrobean
Lynch all liars is good meta. Period.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Red
My guess at this point is that there aren't actually any wolves, and all the humans are just going to kill each other until only a few are left. Then the remaining survivors will realize they are the real monsters.
Quote:
Originally Posted by TWG Ike View Post
SCUM THEATER AA SCUM CHARU WOLF ALIEN ROUNDBOX IS TOWN AND FRAMED
Old 07-19-2018, 12:26 AM   #6112
flashflash account
FFR Player

1) roundbox

-Roundbox gets incredibly frustrated as a townie. I don't know if I've ever seen him as a wolf, I certainly don't remember it, but I do remember once when charu faked a red check on him and he absolutely flipped out. His anti-ITA protests strongly reminded me of that situation, and when I grilled him a little further, he wasn't *QUITE* what I wanted to see from town roundbox but he definitely passed the reaction test.
But I could be wrong.

2) T-Force (TWGma)

-I REALLY want TWGma to be lock clear here. His first dumbtell was pretty towny to me, but I believe he just dumbtelled over the exact same thing- the lack of lost wolves. Feels intentional at this point and I don't know if a towny would have a reason to fake a dumbtell after already dumbtelling.
I think he's locktown, but I could be wrong.

3) blindreper1179

-This is my hottest read of the game in the sense that I refuse to talk about it, but blind is probably town, he's been tunnelly which is typically towny of him like people say
I don't think I'm wrong

4) flashflash account

-I'm really vanilla

5) Xiz

-I've seen lots of wolf xiz lately and quite frankly I'm tonereading him town. That being said his actions at EOD were pretty weird, and I called him out for it. For now, he's at null, because I can't figure him out.

6) ShadoWolfe

-I have a headcanon that ShadoWolfe is some kind of Messenger role and sent a message to DBP cause otherwise IDK why everyone and their mother is town reading him. But I'm sheeping it.

7) DarkManticoreX2 (LightManticoreX2) Lost Wolf, Lynched D0

-I thought he was town, tbh. As a lost wolf that statement doesn't mean much, so feel free to disregard it. In terms of the wagon, manti WAS voting for me at EoD, so I don't think he thought I was a wolf. If you trust manti's reads, I think that's what it means.

8) Hakulyte Investigator, Killed D1

-He did not have two vests. I'm not torn up over this kill because blues are hecka replaceable. I think we've been pretty lucky with the amount of vanillas that have died first.

9) Funnygurl555

-Funnygurl's role is an investigative role that I've heard is common to Town of Salem. It's definitely a town role, so I'm locking her in. I still don't like her behavior this game, as by comparison in the Resident Evil game she was much more chill with dying and even got mislynched without bothering to claim seer. The fact that she was so gung-ho about claiming before ITAs is suspect in my mind, but I'm relegating it to tinfoil because of her role. Unless she's a wolf with Celery, she's not faking it.

10) mellonxcollie (mellon_collie) Vanilla Town, Killed N1

-Thought she was a wolf because she was being really aloof

11) Zoshi FreezinIce

-One of the blue claims, Freezin is mimicking his town style closely enough that I believe precarious is the wolf between the two. Mimicking, mind you. My biggest beef with him is how assuredly he knows I'm town despite most players in the game not knowing as much. I see partner ties between freezin and roundbox.

12) mtamburini

-I would've said they were definitely town before they came in, posted five times, and left again. Right now I still think they're town and I also think they're just gonna be modkilled anyway.

13) MixMasterLar Angel, Killed N2

-I don't remember any of your posts
That's a lie.

14) Precarious

-Mechanically 1 in 3 to be a wolf, PoE almost guarantees it, it's maybe 70/30 in my eyes between precarious/freezin

15) sprucegrit

-TWGma is confirming that spruce got the info item and gave info that only a town player would receive from that item. Spruce is almost always town here but TWGma town flip confirms it.

16) Xelicopter (alt of XelNya)

-He's so town, don't even worry about it. The fact that he's making an effort to come in here and share his thoughts unprompted fits his meta to a T. If he was a wolf he'd be much less active and wouldn't post unless he got called out. It's a read that extends into his live TWG as well.

17) Tokzic Wolf Snowball, Lynched D1

-My read on tokzic is contingent on Zenith being a wolf with him. I'll stand by that till one of us dies.

18) DaBackPack Innocent Child, Killed D1

-For a while, and I guess this shows the mindframe I'm playing the game with, I thought DBP was actually possibly a wolf. I double checked the OP to make sure, but I started developing convoluted theories about how he was a godfather revealed to be an IC until it was confirmed that he wasn't.

19) jessiebessie (TWG The Queen)

-I think Jessie is town. Her playstyle is pretty predictable this game- do what the town leader is telling you to. There's only one piece that doesn't fit with this, and that's her vote on manti. That was completely unprompted, or so I felt. How did she come to that vote? Am I missing something? If my town read of her doesn't fit all the information, she's probably a wolf.

20) who_cares973 Vanilla Town, Killed D1

-I knew he was town. Snap read from the first hands in the air.

21) Adam33 _Zenith_

-You're convincing me that precarious is the wolf in our group of three tbh. I think you're attempting to deepwolf, and I won't allow it. You SHOULD be suspicious of me, and the fact that you're not I believe shows you already know my alignment and are attempting to stay consistent by not flipping on me. You haven't done anything to strongly reverse my read of you/your slot since coming in the game, and while other people are apparently able to meta read you and label you "so towny it hurts", I won't rest until one of us is dead.

22) Celirra

-Lock town after wolf reading me. Town cel has (usually) bad reads, end of story. I alluded to it earlier in the game with how we were mindmelding and figured I must be wrong.

23) Charu

-You're not jiving with me. I've played a lot with you in turbos and you're very different this game. However, you've made some recent posts that don't fit in the world where you're a wolf, so I'm dropping it for now, as I think I'm wrong on this slot.

24) Yoshl (Daikyi)

-Feel like he's got TMI regarding me/precarious. He tried to sway the ITA toward me first and then precarious. After that didn't work was when precarious claimed. I had him as a strong town read in the beginning but it's flipping due to this scenario.

This is just all my thoughts on the top of my head. Currently building a world where the last 4 wolves are zenith/daikyi/precarious/?????

that slot was previously charu (who also jumped off the tokzic wagon), but I doubt myself there.

-----

Quote:

Quote:
Quote:
Quote:
Old 07-19-2018, 12:27 AM   #6113
flashflash account
FFR Player

oh I don't care too much it's just temp work and I got released

-----

Quote:

Quote:
Quote:
Quote:
Old 07-19-2018, 12:28 AM   #6114
flashflash account
FFR Player

good to hear the token "I'm sorry for your loss" though

-----

Quote:

Quote:
Quote:
Quote:
Old 07-19-2018, 12:39 AM   #6115
ShadoWolfe
FFR Player

I really, really, really like FFAs reads list and it vibes with my gut townread on him. Reluctant to lynch him over Precarious at this juncture

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hakulyte
I followed the "by the book" play, but I was reading the "not to do" page.
Quote:
Originally Posted by XelNya View Post
" I'd suck a dick in a dark, dark alley."
Quote:
Originally Posted by YoshL View Post
"i gave you 20 ducks, and spent a lot of time making one of them quack, and pointed at the particular one and asked "is that one the worst quacker"" ... "you could still give somewhat of an answer based on the quality of the quacks, and the other random quacks from the ducks surrounding that weren't the center of focus."
Quote:
Originally Posted by mellon_collie
"I love Wolfe's duck avi so much. Shado's Duck Shrine is the best!!
Old 07-19-2018, 12:41 AM   #6116
ShadoWolfe
FFR Player

On spruce, are we sure that only town would get that info? I didn't think it worked like that...

Quote:
Quote:
Quote:
"i gave you 20 ducks, and spent a lot of time making one of them quack, and pointed at the particular one and asked "is that one the worst quacker"" ... "you could still give somewhat of an answer based on the quality of the quacks, and the other random quacks from the ducks surrounding that weren't the center of focus."
Quote:
Old 07-19-2018, 12:41 AM   #6117
flashflash account
FFR Player

"I, the dastardly wolf, have deemed this puny mortal's life may be spared as he is town reading me! MWAHAHAHA!"

-----

Quote:

Quote:
Quote:
Quote:
Old 07-19-2018, 12:42 AM   #6118
flashflash account
FFR Player

Quote:
Originally Posted by ShadoWolfe View Post
On spruce, are we sure that only town would get that info? I didn't think it worked like that...
TWGma said the item gives different info depending on whether you're a human or a wolf. Since it gave the number of wolves as well as the potential presence of a lawyer and miller, that's information that's useless to wolves, more or less. Therefore it's the town use.

-----

Quote:

Quote:
Quote:
Quote:
Old 07-19-2018, 12:43 AM   #6119
Celirra
FFR Player

Send a message via Skype™ to Celirra

I think this is the most effort I've seen you put into anything ffa

Sorry if you're not well friend, this isnt like you tbh

Btw I never considered that manti stuff but idk if it can be considered...?
 ノ li.゚ ヮ゚ノi
彡と} 猫.{つ
Old 07-19-2018, 12:43 AM   #6120
ShadoWolfe
FFR Player

Quote:
"I, the dastardly wolf, have deemed this puny mortal's life may be spared as he is town reading me! MWAHAHAHA!"
Eh, you're not really townreading me as much as sheeping me, and that isn't why I like it anyway. I liked your roundbox and dbp reads most tbh because they betray a mindset unlikely to be faked by a wolf

Quote:
Quote:
Quote:
Quote:
Closed Thread