Go Back   Flash Flash Revolution > Life and Arts > Art and Graphics
Register FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 02-11-2008, 09:49 PM   #1
Prime8
Awwwwwww!
FFR Veteran

Default Avatar and Sig for 5,000 Credits each

If 5,000 isn't enough, I'm willing to go up to 10,000 each if necessary. May seem like a lot for what people ask for, but I really want one.

For the Avatar, I'd like it if someone could do what I tried to do with my current avatar on MS Paint but failed lol. Basically it is a spoof of the iPod picture, except I have a 360 controller in my hand instead of an iPod. So if you could find a picture of someone holding a 360 controller like that, then make it look like that, that'll be great. Then also add in some text to show that it's a Microsoft thing, like I tried with the slogan "Jump In". If you can't find a picture to work with, just ask and I can upload the original of me.

For the Sig, I wanted something with dark colors like black, gray, and red. I want it to look gritty, yet abstract and basically "cool." Also, I want to make it Halo themed, so perhaps a picture of Master Chief or whatever you think would work best with the previously-mentioned colors. If you want to use Master Chief, but use different colors, that's fine also. Then I also want my name Prime8 on there, but not like perfectly centered or anything; just off to the side or in the bottom right corner.

If I like it a lot, I'll make sure I give you credit for your work and let others know that you did this for me (like a Random Thought or something along those lines). And yes, if you can't tell already, I like to play Halo.