Go Back   Flash Flash Revolution > Gaming > The Werewolf Game > TWG Archives
Register FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 02-26-2020, 11:25 AM   #11
fatfuck42
FFR Player

Default Re: TWG 192: Sunfan's Cool Game Game Thread

Boo on the mislynch, but w00t on no nightkill!

Still not sure what to make of dap and I don't have the time to investigate at the moment, but if he ends up being a wolf then I'm pretty certain round is a wolf too. Him bringing up dap when he did would be a great strategic long-vision wolf play ("Why would I bring up my partner there? What would I have to gain from that?" the gain is being able to use that argument!)

Funny and storn are still town as far as I'm concerned. Switching their votes there shows me their priority is on lynching wolves and not impression management.

No longer townreading angel. Before I was reading her frustration and longposting as a righteous townie fighting to prove their innocence, but given freezin's flip and my read on storn, that frustration can just as easily come from a wolf who knows they've been caught.

Similarly, no longer scumreading duk. His lines of inquiry and conclusions seem legitimate and logical, and his observation "Lar is talking to me like I'm a villager" was a really solid one to make. Of course, a capable wolf can act like that too, and duk clearly has experience playing this game, so I'm putting him in null over town.

Gradiant giving funny shit for voting/tunneling on lar so early in the phase seems opportunistic. She's tried to convince lar (the one who's been pushing the hardest to get her lynched) with her words and has obviously failed to get through, so now she uses the power of her vote to show she's serious.