Quote:
Originally Posted by roundbox View Post
AHHHHHHHHH SKEET SKEET SKEET SKEET

Quote:
Originally Posted by Afrobean
Lynch all liars is good meta. Period.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Red
My guess at this point is that there aren't actually any wolves, and all the humans are just going to kill each other until only a few are left. Then the remaining survivors will realize they are the real monsters.
Quote:
Originally Posted by TWG Ike View Post
SCUM THEATER AA SCUM CHARU WOLF ALIEN ROUNDBOX IS TOWN AND FRAMED
Old 02-24-2020, 04:37 AM   #1162
FreezinIce
FFR Player

Default Re: TWG 192: Sunfan's Cool Game Game Thread

Quote:
Originally Posted by psychoangel691 View Post
How am I selectively digging through your posts? I literally read every one and pointed out things that stood out.

I don't just drop votes, I've only just begun digging, I came in as a sub and hadn't looked at you yet, noted I was going to this phase and now you're mad that I did? You kinda jumped to top of the list to investigate when two confirmed town put you on their wolf list.

Why don't you actually go ahead and explain your actions, instead of trying to make something out of me not dropping a vote.
Well all i can say is maybe you should read them better. Off the top of my head i can say that i have a post later where i acknowledge that a volume clear is actually not good for town and resolve to not do it. Im not going to pick through every point you are wrong on because even if i did i doubt youd be satisfied

To let the world be.

========

Quote:
Originally Posted by mellon_collie View Post
Quote:

Quote:
Quote:
Originally Posted by Red
My guess at this point is that there aren't actually any wolves, and all the humans are just going to kill each other until only a few are left. Then the remaining survivors will realize they are the real monsters.
Quote:
Old 02-24-2020, 04:46 AM   #1163
FreezinIce
FFR Player

Well ill be back about 2 hours from eod though ill try to check in on breaks at work

To let the world be.

========

Quote:
Quote:

Quote:
Quote:
Originally Posted by Red
Quote:
Old 02-24-2020, 05:00 AM   #1164
psychoangel691
Retired Staff
All the things
Retired StaffFFR Simfile AuthorFFR Veteran

Send a message via Skype™ to psychoangel691

Quote:
Originally Posted by FreezinIce View Post
Well all i can say is maybe you should read them better. Off the top of my head i can say that i have a post later where i acknowledge that a volume clear is actually not good for town and resolve to not do it. Im not going to pick through every point you are wrong on because even if i did i doubt youd be satisfied
oh no, I saw that post, and then proceeded to continue to see one-liners from you that really held no value so. I'd thought about quoting that one but didn't, guess I should've to have satisfied you.

I've never played with you, I don't know your tendencies. I'm going to call things as I see them. I brought up things that stood out to me and now I await other player's opinions. If you have a problem with this playstyle well I don't know what to tell you, this is how I play the game.

You won't pick through them all because you've been playing lazily through the game and so far seem to be continuing that trend. I've asked twice why my posts are "hands-off" to you and you still haven't answered me on that either. what's the point in voting me if you're not even going to try to continue with me to get info?

Anyway, as of right now this is going nowhere so unless you've got something you wanna ask me or care to explain some of your actions further there's really no point in continuing this.
Quote:
Originally Posted by DaBackpack View Post
also a fucking helicopter is the absolute last place I'd go to find out how big my dick is
Quote:
Originally Posted by Shadow_God_10 View Post
Dawg you don't even know. It's so fuckin' small I can use a pen cap to jack off

Quote:
Originally Posted by hi19hi19 View Post
yeah I'mma go for the Rave7 route she's just perfect, stiff on the top, thin in the middle, and has a BIG THICC END that I can just jack on all night UwU best girl
Old 02-24-2020, 05:22 AM   #1165
psychoangel691
Retired Staff
All the things

I took a look back at roundbox since that was a wolf lean from Xiz and one I'd had as well. I liked some of the questionings during EOD and there's been a little more effort I feel like so far this phase, but I'm still a bit weary and would like to hear/interact more before I make any shift in opinion there. It could be an uptick in effort because of the suspicions and them trying to protect themselves.
Quote:
also a fucking helicopter is the absolute last place I'd go to find out how big my dick is
Quote:

Quote:
yeah I'mma go for the Rave7 route she's just perfect, stiff on the top, thin in the middle, and has a BIG THICC END that I can just jack on all night UwU best girl
Old 02-24-2020, 05:44 AM   #1166
storn42
RIP Storn D0-D0
Simfile JudgeFFR Simfile AuthorFFR Veteran

hi, im here for like an hour. (would've been on earlier but my computer was making noise so i spent a few hours trouble shooting and trying to fix it, including cleaning my very dusty computer. turns out my fan is dead/dying. luckily i had a spare but that took a few hours) I'll be here for about an hour then effectively gone for the next few (will probably still look at the thread every now and then but no time for extensive posting). after that, im here as long as i can stay awake (hopefully until EoD)

and now for some spicy posts!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Xiz View Post
"I think storn is town but he doesn't have a shirt on" - Roundbox
Quote:
Originally Posted by the sun fan View Post
I have beat my meat to storn's posts no less than four times

Quote:
Originally Posted by ShadoWolfe View Post

Old 02-24-2020, 06:18 AM   #1167
storn42
RIP Storn D0-D0

and when i say spicy posts i mean hold on i got a big one cooking

Quote:
Quote:

Quote:

Old 02-24-2020, 06:45 AM   #1168
storn42
RIP Storn D0-D0

Quote:
Originally Posted by psychoangel691 View Post
I'm starting to run out of time for now, I have a birthday party to take the kids to a little later and still need to get ready/buy a gift so I'm going to give a quick hot-take just looking at the votes here.

I didn't really like the sudden swap to Xiz because I'd not noticed a whole lot of heat on him through the game, but I was still in catch up mode so perhaps I missed a bit.
I saw someone mention that it may be all town or mostly made up of town, which I could believe especially with the thought of wolves generally wouldn't want to swap last minute and draw attention to themselves. However, I think there would be at least one that would do it. If I were to pick who right now I'd say Freezin based on our confirmed townies suspicions, I do need to look closer at that spot myself though.
As per the other votes, definitely could be wolves looking for someone they knew wouldn't be flipped to try to keep info low. So lets look at each one:

Haku on bolth: we now know bolth was town, from what I can see there was never really any wagon on them. What I'm not sure if I should take as good or bad is that Haku's vote just stayed on bolth the whole phase. I feel like there's arguments for both sides there.

fatfuck on freezin: This one rubs me the wrong way, was very close to EOD, there was no traction on a freezin lynch for the night only citing "going with their gut" as reasoning. It seems very non-committal to me and possibly even a distancing tactic?

roundbox on shadow: another vote that was just plopped and left on. Also, another person that didn't have any traction on them as being a lynch for the night so I'd put this as another odd one.

MML on Mellon: I kinda get this one with the last interactions they were having, I still don't love it but MML is currently on my town list too so we'll see where it goes.

Mellon on MML: retaliation vote, could go either way really.

shadow on storn: storn was the biggest wagon for the evening so I can't really give too much shit for shadow still being on them at EOD.

And I guess I should probably just go ahead and talk about mine since I'm sure it'll come up at some point. As much as I wasn't loving storn, I also didn't like how many people seemed totally okay with lynching him. I'm sure there had to be at least one wolf in there somewhere. I also had my suspicions on rounbox as it were (I can pull the quotes back up if needed) and when Xiz (one of my town leans) also mentioned noticing the same things it made me feel a little more confident in my thought process on it. I never would have swapped to Xiz that phase.

That's about all I can get into for right now, I'll try to peek in on my phone throughout the day and later this evening can dig into more stuff.
I alluded to my dislike of psycho but never explained why. I think this post is complete BS and that of wolf creation. This feels like throwing about a lot of breadcrumbs to come back to later to justify lynching a towny more than hunting for wolves. didn't seem to be drawing any conclusions and feels almost low effort content. Or perhaps it felt like a very convoluted reads list that didn't really add anything.

not mentioned in that specific post but, you also seem to have this vauge wishy-washy town-wolf read on me. which again feels less like a read and more like "dont suspect me when we decide to lynch storn and he flips town"
Either think im a wolf or think im town, you seem far too uncommitted to your reads and it really rubs me the wrong way.

The one conclusion you seemed to come to was that you didn't like freezin and that was you sheeping town (as you yourself admitted). So why not answer some of those questions you asked when making this post. what about freezin was scummy? Why is freezin the scummy one and not me or gradiant? why did freezin jump on the xiz wagon instead of mine? Do you or dont you think im a wolf? who do you actually think is scummy?

I wanna look at that last part again, since you call sus to atleast 4 different people in that one post. you call freezing sus, you call plop sus, and even think it might be distancing (which sounds like you should have a stronger scum read on freezin than "well town thinks hes sus") you call RB scum, you did cote for him after all (and i still dont like that wagon) you throw shade at MML but site your reads list as why it doesn't matter, and you sus me too. you also have nulls on reako and haku, and that just feels like you have no where near enough towns and FAR FAR too many wolves. this once again leads back to, your throwing breadcrumbs to see which wagons you can hop on while not making many stances, and ultimately make NO CONCLUSIONS.

Also you seem to clear shadow by stating how he was on the biggest wagon. so why not look at the other votes and where they moved from. since this post seems to only care about the final vote, where there were tons of vote shifts in the last 5-10 minutes. and BTW didn't you say there were likely wolves on my wagon since there were so many people hopping on? does he not get suspicion for that?

to come to A CONCLUSION: psycho

reminder that Duk3star is still in hot water. consider yourself having a ghostly vote from me.

also i'll state it again i think this is a psycho/shado(duk3star)/reako world, or potentially psycho/shado(duk3star)/roundbox world.

Quote:
Quote:

Quote:

Old 02-24-2020, 06:49 AM   #1169
storn42
RIP Storn D0-D0

and just to reinforce this: we are NOT lynching anyone on the xiz wagon today. I think we need to look elsewhere.

Quote:
Quote:

Quote:

Old 02-24-2020, 06:57 AM   #1170
storn42
RIP Storn D0-D0

all right. time to peace. i'll try and keep an eye on the thread. i know i haven't been active during prime time talking but i blame my sleep schedule.

Quote:
Quote:

Quote:

Old 02-24-2020, 08:06 AM   #1171
psychoangel691
Retired Staff
All the things

Uh...
What? lol

Gonna break this down into chunks:

Quote:
Originally Posted by storn42 View Post
I alluded to my dislike of psycho but never explained why. I think this post is complete BS and that of wolf creation. This feels like throwing about a lot of breadcrumbs to come back to later to justify lynching a towny more than hunting for wolves. didn't seem to be drawing any conclusions and feels almost low effort content. Or perhaps it felt like a very convoluted reads list that didn't really add anything.
I literally said in my post it was a quick take just based on looking at votes no other info because I had to be out the door in a few for a birthday party. So yeah, it didn't draw conclusions, it threw out some thoughts to hopefully get people talking and see their thoughts on those votes and what I'd thought of them.

Quote:
not mentioned in that specific post but, you also seem to have this vauge wishy-washy town-wolf read on me. which again feels less like a read and more like "dont suspect me when we decide to lynch storn and he flips town"
Either think im a wolf or think im town, you seem far too uncommitted to your reads and it really rubs me the wrong way.
vague wishy-washy town-wolf read? Huh? I didn't know what to make of you because you've been here since the very beginning yet had contributed very little. I saw a lot of heat on you and the last thing I wanted to do was to just blindly follow anyone. Also, as I've noted, I subbed in at EOD and had very little time to dig through everyone. All I had time for was to grab what I could and try to make an educated guess on that. Not once did I push the lynch on you, I pointed out that you had a few good posts but also had some things that made you look odd. I did what I could with the time I had.

Quote:
The one conclusion you seemed to come to was that you didn't like freezin and that was you sheeping town (as you yourself admitted). So why not answer some of those questions you asked when making this post. what about freezin was scummy? Why is freezin the scummy one and not me or gradiant? why did freezin jump on the xiz wagon instead of mine? Do you or dont you think im a wolf? who do you actually think is scummy?
This here just screams that you literally didn't read anything I'd said in the last few hours. I wrote a whole post pertaining to freezin and it seems you totally ignored that.
Why is freezin scummy and not gradiant or you? I haven't looked at you guys yet for the day. I didn't get to look at gradiant at all last phase. I literally said I was starting with the people that our confirmed town people thought looked sus. To me that made the most sense as a starting point.

Why would freezin jump on Xiz instead of you? Idk maybe because you were the easy lynch basically the whole day and it would look weird? Maybe because you're wolf partners and they were afraid you'd actually be lynched? I could probably come up with 100 different theories as to why.

Do I or don't I think you're a wolf? I don't know, I haven't deep dived into you yet. Though this post doesn't help my thinking of you very much and it's not even because I'm the target, it's because you pop in with an hour of time and make some drawn out post without acknowledging the stuff I brought up about freezin, then jump out leaving a vote on me when you won't be around for the day and aren't even certain you'll be here through EOD.

Who do I think is scummy? This game is literally meant to deceive, I think everyone's a potential wolf until something concrete comes up. I can give leans towards town but I never fully clear anyone in my head. I haven't gone through everyone to give any super confident reads yet. I can only speculate certain things based on what I have seen. I don't even know who all I want to put in that pile yet this phase till I finish reading. For now I can say freezin because of the points I'd mentioned in my other posts, plus the vote, the fact that two confirmed town thought he was sus and that he ignored my question and basically contributed nothing to my prod of him. But I don't know who else yet.

Quote:
I wanna look at that last part again, since you call sus to atleast 4 different people in that one post. you call freezing sus, you call plop sus, and even think it might be distancing (which sounds like you should have a stronger scum read on freezin than "well town thinks hes sus") you call RB scum, you did cote for him after all (and i still dont like that wagon) you throw shade at MML but site your reads list as why it doesn't matter, and you sus me too. you also have nulls on reako and haku, and that just feels like you have no where near enough towns and FAR FAR too many wolves. this once again leads back to, your throwing breadcrumbs to see which wagons you can hop on while not making many stances, and ultimately make NO CONCLUSIONS.

Also you seem to clear shadow by stating how he was on the biggest wagon. so why not look at the other votes and where they moved from. since this post seems to only care about the final vote, where there were tons of vote shifts in the last 5-10 minutes. and BTW didn't you say there were likely wolves on my wagon since there were so many people hopping on? does he not get suspicion for that?
Okay you are literally reaching waaaaaaaaay too far based on this one post, holy hell. I wasn't saying that they were necessarily sus based on just the votes, I was pointing out possible things with the final votes, that's literally it. It was meant to generate conversation and ideas, plus give me places to look into. If I see one odd thing I can go okay, let's see what else transpired with this person.

I didn't throw shade at MML, I don't get how what I said was shade. I've been leaning town on MML cause this seems like the norm from the few games I've played with them, I didn't love the Raeko vote cause it didn't feel like it helped much with EOD, but maybe it could give more info later, I don't know yet again, it was quick thoughts literally based on the final vote count.

Null reads on Raeko and Haku: uh yeah, again I subbed in late, Haku had a lot of posts and I didn't nearly have enough time to analyze the slot. I also had a lot of the emotional posting vibe coming from them which can go a lot of ways, I don't think I've ever played with Haku either so I couldn't get any past game vibes off the bat either. I'm a little glad funny is taking over the slot because I'm more familiar with her and will probably be able to get more out of it. I'm still going to dig into haku's stuff, I just haven't gotten to them yet.
Raeko's posts had basically nothing to go off of when I'd looked at them (again haven't looked for this phase) so what else am I supposed to be but null on them when it's just a random vote tossed on MML? I'd also initially misremembered the order of their votes on one another which I'd mentioned.

Going to put this in big ol letters I WAS NOT CLEARING SHADOW. I was merely pointing out that you'd been a wagon, they'd stayed on it and I couldn't really comment too much on it being a solo vote. We had a lot of single votes at the end there and I was trying to analyze why people would park their votes on people who were not going to have any traction that phase.

Also, love how this vote gets parked on me after freezin left one on me, interesting for sure.
Quote:
Quote:

Quote:
Old 02-24-2020, 08:28 AM   #1172
psychoangel691
Retired Staff
All the things

Well I can now answer half of your "why not me or gradiant" cause i just read through gradiants posts.

Nothing particularly jumped out as super off to me and gradiant seemed to me to be actively participating, asking/answering questions and tossing out ideas. So as of right now I'd lean gradiant as town. Hoping they'll be around some more before EOD.
Quote:
Quote:

Quote:
Old 02-24-2020, 09:12 AM   #1173
psychoangel691
Retired Staff
All the things

Reading through Haku is quite a bit of WTF, a lot of which I still don't know what to make of, hoping funny's posts will help me gain better bearings on the slot.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hakulyte View Post
I'm VT and I was just trying to bait a NK on me.
I was planning to fake claim mason with Xiz as a partner using post #62 as fake evidence.
Now, I'm probably just going to get mislynched and hated in postgame for really doing that.
This is just, what? using post #62 where Xiz made a joke about mason chat with freezin, but then trying to play it like you're a mason with them in post #456 after putting some heat on Xiz and putting them in your possible lynch pool? This hurt my head a little.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hakulyte View Post
I wanted to die because I'm literally missing the next like 3 EoDs and having me being absent consistently on the key moment where everyone is online is bullshit.
Dude, I know you're not in anymore and can't respond but wtf, if you knew that just simply sub out rather than screwing town over with some wacky ass stuff.

There's a lot I could quote and pick at with Haku but I'm getting a bit of burnout from trying to read so much without breaks so I'm going to do that now. Plus I want to see how funny has taken over the slot.
Quote:
Quote:

Quote:
Old 02-24-2020, 09:16 AM   #1174
mellon_collie
FFR Player

Quote:
Originally Posted by MixMasterLar View Post
Considering the interactions that happened Start of Phssen I'm really annoyed that Raeko, Storn and to a lesser extent DBP aren't here.

Plop and Pyscho too but I think it's Raeko and Storn not ever coming back and doing anything that grinds my gears the most
I had dnd yesterday dawg, literally all day. And I'm not expending my brain energy after spending 9 hours playing a roleplaying game doing this game. we have an entire day left in this phase

I'm getting kind of annoyed (as I always do) that not being in the thread for one single day is considered "not being here". fuck off with this nonsense, Lar. We don't live exclusively on flashflashrevolution.com

Anyways as stated above I haven't had a chance to read the thread so I'll be doing that now, expect annoying catch-up style commentary if I feel like doing that
Old 02-24-2020, 09:18 AM   #1175
mellon_collie
FFR Player

Quote:
I had dnd yesterday dawg, literally all day. And I'm not expending my brain energy after spending 9 hours playing a roleplaying game doing this game. we have an entire day left in this phase

I'm getting kind of annoyed (as I always do) that not being in the thread for one single day is considered "not being here". fuck off with this nonsense, Lar. We don't live exclusively on flashflashrevolution.com

Anyways as stated above I haven't had a chance to read the thread so I'll be doing that now, expect annoying catch-up style commentary if I feel like doing that
and to be clear, the reason why it annoys me is that me playing dnd on sundays and not being here has NOTHING to do with werewolf or any in game information. What is actually shady to you other than "not being here", Lar? Or are you just annoyed that we weren't posting when you wanted us to and not actually consider it shady, in which case why are you even bringing it up?
Old 02-24-2020, 09:37 AM   #1176
mellon_collie
FFR Player

OK so apparently like half the stuff I missed and want to respond to was from people who replaced out cool

I don't know why but I get kinda weird vibes from Haku's Freezi vote? I understand wanting pressure but he already had two votes on him and Haku just piled another on for some reason...?

It seems like a kind of weird thing to do. Normally pressure votes just kinda sit there until they either get unvoted, or gain momentum naturally and gain votes over time/after a good point is made. For Haku to just add a third "pressure" vote right off the bat idk, it seemed kinda sheep-ish rather than something haku actually wanted to do
Old 02-24-2020, 09:40 AM   #1177
Duk3star
FFR Player

Steve Rodgers checking in.

I've got a somewhat busy day but I'll be skimming along. Super excited to play with everyone again.
Old 02-24-2020, 09:47 AM   #1178
mellon_collie
FFR Player

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gradiant View Post
Mellon still scum as I said end of last phase. I could care less if you were drinking or doing something else or whatever. You showed that you were actively watching thread at least until up to that last hour by responding to mml questioning your joke vote and not moving it and complaining about plop putting you in potential vote choice because poe. You fully admitted the vote was a joke and at that point if you knew you were going to not pay any more attention that last hour should've unvoted or put a vote on somebody else you happened to have a scum read on if you were playing at all the rest of the phase earlier. At the point people were on you to do something about your vote, there were several people each with a vote on them which is dangerous for either kitb's or looking at wagonomics later.
Plop already explained exactly what happened perfectly. Everyone else seems to have moved on from EOD to other reasons to find me wolfy (ie haven't contributed enough reads or w.e). I was not "actively watching the thread", I remembered that it existed and popped in, had no idea what was going on, and that was that. I wasn't paying enough attention to even know what the vote count was or look for it cause I had people IRL talking to me and distracting me

I should have done a lot of things. I was drinking and smoking with my dad uhh it's not like "[i] knew [I was] going to not pay any more attention that last hour". I lost track of time due to unrelated factors to this game
Old 02-24-2020, 09:47 AM   #1179
mellon_collie
FFR Player

STEVE RODGERS!!! WELCOME!!!
Old 02-24-2020, 09:59 AM   #1180
mellon_collie
FFR Player

Quote:
Originally Posted by MixMasterLar View Post
I'm sorry but Haku claiming it was a ploy to draw the NK really throws any believability right out the window.
The thing about this though is.... since it's Haku, I kinda believe theyd actually want to die if they thought they were gonna have more time to play than they actually ended up having.

but if this were the case, haku could just request to replace out rather than pull this crazy play. so I think I'm inclined to agree with Lar here
Closed Thread