Register FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Closed Thread

Old 03-26-2014, 08:30 AM   #1
Vendetta21
Sectional Moderator
Sectional Moderator

Send a message via AIM to Vendetta21
Default TWG CXI Post-Game: Smooth Operators

Humans win. I will post a commentary later, maybe.

1. iPatch - Wolf Roleblocker - Lynched Day 3
2. thesunfan - Vanilla Townie - Wolved Night 1
3. HansSky - Serial Killer - Lynched Day 4
4. CrazyJayde - Vanilla Townie - Lynched Day 2
5. Bynary Fission - Vanilla Townie - Vigi'd Night 1
6. Cedolad - Vigilante - Won the Game
7. DrizzleRomanceGirl - Vanilla Townie - Wolved Night 2
8. MellonxCollie - Cop - Wolved Night 3
9. DarkManticoreX2 - Vanilla Townie - Won the Game
10. Funnygurl555 - Vanilla Townie - Serial Killered N1
11. Guest15937 - Wolf - Vigi'd N 3
12. Xiz/Tokzic - Vanilla Townie - Serial Killered N2
13. T-force - Wolf - Lynched Day 1

MVP Manti for deducing some clever shit
Runner up Hans for literally almost winning as SK in lylo (impressive)

LVP goes to crazyjayde for making quite possibly the dumbest claim I've ever seen.

You guys probably deserve a host analysis of your play. I'll try to find time to deliver on at least one of my host responsibilities.

Last edited by DarkManticoreX2; 03-26-2014 at 11:02 AM..
Old 03-26-2014, 09:33 AM   #2
dAnceguy117
new hand moves = dab
FFR Simfile AuthorFFR Veteran

Default Re: TWG CXI Post-Game: Smooth Operators

fun game to watch

nice d1 lynch, iirc credit there goes to sunfan/Raeko/hans.

jayde, I know you're anticipating heat over the SK claim, and I get the feeling you're gonna think some of it is unwarranted. it didn't work out in your favor or your team's favor in this instance, but to me that's not the only reason why it was a poor decision. I think you said you wanted to force reactions and interaction between other people; that's pretty good information, but it will never bring out something so conclusive that the benefits outweigh the risks. you will always get lynched after making that claim, and it will rob the town of both an opportunity to lynch a wolf/SK as well as a point of contention. no one will disagree with the idea that you must be lynched at some point, and when that happens there's no way to distinguish humans from non-humans. anyway hope to see ya play again sometime!

V, no love for cedo? I'd vote anyone who directly kills 2 antitown at the end of the game as MVP, no matter how everyone got there.

very nice game Hans. SK can very, very easily not get as far as you did, and you had a legit shot at winning. completely depends on how the confirmed human is seeing things; that last phase can go either way. I kinda don't think the argument about being seered protown was as strong as you thought it was though

gg all
Old 03-26-2014, 10:02 AM   #3
Brilliant Dynamite Neon
nobody fiffers anymore.

Send a message via MSN to Brilliant Dynamite Neon Send a message via Yahoo to Brilliant Dynamite Neon

Very fun game and impressive performance y almost everyone. Although it was a bit hard to follow at times.

What was the setup, btw?

Thanks for the memories, folks. u da bes
Old 03-26-2014, 11:01 AM   #4
DarkManticoreX2
TWG Overlord
FFR Veteran

Send a message via AIM to DarkManticoreX2

Please review/correct night 1/2 vigi/sk killings.

Quote:
Originally Posted by V
Manti, I apologize for insulting you. Let the record show that I am a prickass douche, and not only that, but that I am a terrible player.
Old 03-26-2014, 11:52 AM   #5
mellonxcollie
Sectional Moderator
TGB Queen
Sectional Moderator

Send a message via AIM to mellonxcollie Send a message via MSN to mellonxcollie Send a message via Skype™ to mellonxcollie

GG y'all, I had a lot of fun ^_^

Quote:
Originally Posted by MinaciousGrace View Post
people like you are how trump gets elected
Old 03-26-2014, 12:03 PM   #6
HansSky
FFR Player

Send a message via AIM to HansSky

I had already resigned to losing when the game started(ask v) but as I continued to survive each day things were looking up. I chose seer immunity because if there was a cop, I thought there was a pretty strong chance I would get seered and if I did it would be game over. If I was somebody else utr like guest or someone 1 shot bulletproof would have been an easy choice.

Going into night 3 I thought of all of the different scenarios and most of them ended in coinflips. I decided not to send in a kill because that was the only way I could win the game outright. I was really praying for cedo/guest to shoot each other(not sure why you targeted mellon guest...there could have been an argument that she was lying and she could have gotten lynched. There was no way that cedo was ever getting lynched so why you wouldn't target him or a potential sk doesn't make any sense) and I could get to a mellon, me and manti final day. It ended up cedo instead of mellon which isn't as great of a scenario but I still thought I had a solid chance.

I immediately knew I fucked up on the post manti called me out on but I was hoping it would just get ignored. I honestly don't know if me saying wolves instead of wolves/sk was because I was the sk or because I have never played a game with a sk and am just used to there being wolves. You guys only saw it the one way, though. But yeah, I do still think that me getting seered green and manti having no information should have AT ALL factored into cedo's decision at the end. And that's not really me being butthurt anymore(I'm over it) I just think the decision should have been a hell of a lot harder than he made it out to be.

Last edited by HansSky; 03-26-2014 at 12:05 PM.. Reason: grammarz
Old 03-26-2014, 12:07 PM   #7
HansSky
FFR Player

also now that I know quicktopics are being made I won't be making the activity argument anymore...but still, can we not have a debate over "which of these inactive people are so inactive they might not have sent in a wolf kill" in the future
Old 03-26-2014, 12:09 PM   #8
HansSky
FFR Player

Quote:
Originally Posted by DarkManticoreX2 View Post

Please review/correct night 1/2 vigi/sk killings.
This is right. DRG was targeted by wolves and cedo. Everything else is correct.
Old 03-26-2014, 12:58 PM   #9
dAnceguy117
new hand moves = dab

Quote:
Originally Posted by HansSky View Post
DRG was targeted by wolves and cedo.
Old 03-26-2014, 01:02 PM   #10
cedolad
moonchild~

Send a message via Skype™ to cedolad

Manti gets MVP for VT claim.
Old 03-26-2014, 01:03 PM   #11
cedolad
moonchild~

Play of the Year.
Old 03-26-2014, 01:14 PM   #12
cedolad
moonchild~

Really though gg everyone. Manti way to steer greener faster than I've ever saw lol literally going into D3 I was pretty suspicious of you, but by the end of it you were the greenest thing ever lol

Mellon, way to claim Seer 4 mins before the phase ends but luckily because of you coming out, I was able to figure out Hans had seer immunity by a weird hunch, you rock girl<3

Hans buddy, regardless of how I came about my decision, you still played an awesome SK game! It came down to the wire, and had I not trusted Manti, you would have won the game. Very impressive and I can't wait to play another game with you!

iPatch, where'd you go man? You were doing well until D3 :/

thesunfan, nice T-Force train man, glad you helped pegged a wolf before going.

CrazyJayde, that SK claim made zero sense lmfao but going into D2 I could tell you were a VT, so I have no idea what everyone was trying to accomplish there. But your bandwagon helped every which way. Also before I even read my role PM, and looked at the player roster; I knew you were a VT lmfao<3

DRG, sorry I tunneled so hard on you D1 after only 24hrs rofl. You played well and made some aggressive interactions. Honestly I shouldn't have killed you N2 and I should've made a better decision, but your kill really helped line up the iPatch/Guest duo.

Bynary, you have bad luck of being first lynch/first kill Sorry I killed you N1, with sunfan's top suspicious being you and T-Force, I figured it would be a good idea to nab you two both.

Funny, you went too soon. Good game though, really wish I had more of a chance to play with you your first Human game.

Guest, hahahaha it's so weird that after I interrogated you I honestly felt that you were VT. After D3 lynching iPatch, I knew my hunch had to have been wrong because you were absolutely no where to be found. Well played man. You would have made it much farther had things ended up differently circumstantially. I pretty much built a big shield around myself after that D1 interrogation ;p

Tokzic, nice bonus vote on T-Force. Most human I've seen in awhile lol

T-Froce, wolf.
Old 03-26-2014, 01:32 PM   #13
DarkManticoreX2
TWG Overlord
FFR Veteran

Send a message via AIM to DarkManticoreX2

Yeah I really don't know if I deserve MVP. I'll take it with a weird look of confusion on my face.

Quote:
Originally Posted by V
Manti, I apologize for insulting you. Let the record show that I am a prickass douche, and not only that, but that I am a terrible player.
Old 03-26-2014, 01:42 PM   #14
Guest15937
One-handed elite
FFR Veteran

If Patch had been online D3 I think we could have won...or at least not lost the way we did.

I targeted mellon N3 because I was looking ahead to D4. There was nothing I could have done to prevent Hans or Cedo from killing me, and the biggest day threat was mellon, because the only way I was going to get her out was pull off a successful counterclaim, and then she would die and flip blue, everyone would know I was a wolf, and there'd be a killing role out there, so I would certainly die. I had to kill mellon to have a chance of winning.
Old 03-26-2014, 02:12 PM   #15
thesunfan
Role Tide
Sectional ModeratorFFR Veteran

Send a message via Skype™ to thesunfan

cedo really surprised me this game, I kept expecting him to not do what he did. Bynary was a good shot, DRG wasn't, but I'm sure you know that already. I was worried you might not shoot guest, and I really wouldn't have staked the game on a hunch, but gj, you really pulled through. Between mellon and yourself, you two really saved this game for the humans. I agree that MVP should go to you over Manti, with respect to how both of you played.

iPatch- A pretty decent first wolf game, nice UTR play up until your lynch, which I'm still surprised it went through. If both you and T-Force had the time to defend yourselves better, this would've been a very different game.

myself- I'd normally not comment on myself, but I'm pretty happy with what I did in the limited amount of time that I had. Took a bullet over the wolves second suspicion, mellon, who turned out to be the cop, as well. I'd say that this is the best I've done so far, even if I did die early.

Hans- Be proud of how you played this game. Considering FFR seems cursed when it comes to serial killers, this is a rather good game from an SK. I agree that you were a bit more obvious than you realized towards the end, and I think you needed to have higher morale. Telling yourself that you're going to lose isn't going to help you win. *See Bynary*

Jayde- Already talked to you about your claim. I get what you were trying to do, and I agree that its more suited to an IRL game. I know you're a better player than what people are going to think after this, so I'm not going to grill you or anything. This game seems to give you a weird mental state, and I would encourage you not to play if it causes you as much stress as it seemed to cause you this game.

Bynary- Buddy, I was skeptical of you at the start, and I think that Cedo's shot was founded on you. Like Hans, you really can't just assume that people are going to find you suspicious inherently, that's setting yourself up for failure. You really should approach the game in a different way. Also, you seemed reluctant to even throw out a self-preservation vote, which you should never be afraid of doing. No one is going to think you're a wolf for self-preservation, its always null-tell. Gj voting for T-Force, though.

Cedo- See above. I'm proud of you this game, but I do wish you would've said, you know, SOMETHING day two

DRG- I got really townie vibes from you midway through Day One, and I'm surprised more people didn't pick up on it. Hopefully, you really see why commenting on blues in thread is taboo for humans; if either Guest or iPatch felt like you were onto something, we would've been down our vigi early. I found your dynamic shift between your wolf game and your human game to be very interesting this game. Also, you are the first person to be doublestacked, I think, which I'm really surprised hasn't happened before. Wear it honorably, I guess, even though it was really silly.

Mellon- Someday, I will read you correctly. This game continues my streak of always being wrong about you. However, after I died and knew some of the roles, I did read you not only as a blue, not only as the cop, but as a cop with a green check on cedo and hans, which I got really hyped about once you claimed. I didn't like you talking OTT with iPatch, and I know you know better.

Manti- A really weird game from you, in my opinion. I was really surprised you didn't end up voting for T-Force, as his actions were mirror to how you caught dAnce day one in NOMWTF. I started to think you were wolfy because of it, and both of the other humans that died night one agreed with me. I'm really surprised you were part of the final three, as well, its a position you don't normally find yourself in. Credit to you for holding the line and helping turn the game around, even though you nearly threw it by lynching the cop.

Funny- Top town from me during day one. Fantastic job of projecting town, and your reaction to getting votes felt incredibly human. Your actions towards the end of day one are what got you killed, which I feel really strange about, but it should show that you can never take something for granted in this game.

Guest- I feel so bad for you, both of your wolf buddies went AWOL on you for the most part. You got some flack for defending iPatch, but you really didn't have a choice at that point. You did a lot of work behind the scenes, and I feel for you this game. Better luck next time, I guess. The most important thing I have for you is to not necessarily hunt for important/likely unlynchable townies, but to look for blues, especially in C9 games.

Xiz- I would've been really annoyed with you this game. It would've been null-tell, but I would've gotten really frustrated with you. I was going to play it off like it wasn't bothering me, but you probably would've seen through it.

Tokzic- I felt like you didn't have the presence you normally have. Similar to Manti, this was a weird game from you. I don't really have too much to say to you other than I thought your bonus vote on T-Force, while funny, was a bit wolfy.

T-Force- Who?

Really wasn't happy with the activity this game. 40 pages day one, and then less than ten day two is quite a drop. Was a decent watch from the sidelines, and I was hyped that the humans came back. I'm not sure how I feel about C9 games, I don't think they're quite my style.
Old 03-26-2014, 03:48 PM   #16
mellonxcollie
Sectional Moderator
TGB Queen
Sectional Moderator

Send a message via AIM to mellonxcollie Send a message via MSN to mellonxcollie Send a message via Skype™ to mellonxcollie

Quote:
Originally Posted by thesunfan View Post
I didn't like you talking OTT with iPatch, and I know you know better.
I will always talk OOT with ipatch and likely Tokzic and potentially others, but not about TWG. Ipatch got a surprise plane ticket purchased for him at the last minute and legitimately forgot/didn't have time for TWG, and I knew that. The messages I sent Ipatch about TWG were as follows:

Quote:
Originally Posted by facebook chat
Rachel: moogle... twg!!!

Rachel: also, post in twg!

Rachel: Don't forget about twg!

Rachel: hai whats up check twg dont forget!!

Quote:
Old 03-26-2014, 04:05 PM   #17
Tokzic
FFR Player

Send a message via AIM to Tokzic

Quote:
Originally Posted by thesunfan View Post
Tokzic- I felt like you didn't have the presence you normally have. Similar to Manti, this was a weird game from you. I don't really have too much to say to you other than I thought your bonus vote on T-Force, while funny, was a bit wolfy.
I was pretty out of it the entire duration of this game because I was throwing my sleep schedule back seven hours and my body despised me for it. I'll make more words next game I'm in!

Last edited by Tokzic: Today at 11:59 PM. Reason: wait what
Old 03-26-2014, 04:29 PM   #18
dAnceguy117
new hand moves = dab

Raeko: I agree that's probably not rule-breaking and not a huge cause for concern, but personally I don't think it should happen. like if a wolf is never posting, that might be on purpose (even if it wasn't on purpose this time), which is allowed. they shouldn't have to deal with texts from a human saying POST IN TWG know what I'm sayin?
Old 03-26-2014, 05:42 PM   #19
mellonxcollie
Sectional Moderator
TGB Queen
Sectional Moderator

Quote:
Originally Posted by dAnceguy117 View Post
Raeko: I agree that's probably not rule-breaking and not a huge cause for concern, but personally I don't think it should happen. like if a wolf is never posting, that might be on purpose (even if it wasn't on purpose this time), which is allowed. they shouldn't have to deal with texts from a human saying POST IN TWG know what I'm sayin?
I do completely. This was a special circumstance because of his random trip. Ipatch already has to deal with me harassing him constantly and my harassment obviously didn't even work anyway, so I'm not too worried about it ^^

Quote:
Old 03-26-2014, 07:32 PM   #20
drizzleRomanceGirl
rain of memories...
FFR Veteran

Send a message via Skype™ to drizzleRomanceGirl

Wow, this game really taught me a lot about The Werewolf Game both on reading roles and how to act individually. Before the game even started, I decided to participate in a way that actively let my personality shine through. This decision was made partly because I wanted to prove that I'm human and partly because I've opened up to FFR much more than how I behaved back in August. In the beginning of the game, I thought my play style was working quite well, but by the time Day 2 started I came to the conclusion that it let wolves blend in more easily. In the future, I'll probably question each player a considerable amount, but not nearly as often as I tunnelled each player during Day 1.

thesunfan, I'm very surprised that you were human because you seemed to act a little too agreeable towards many players and give the benefit of the doubt towards everyone in the game. However, I loved your reasoning throughout the game, and I thought your reads were very informed and objective.

iPatcH, I'm also pretty surprised that you were red because your posts really stood out to me as human-esque. Great job for fooling me the entire game.

I'm disappointed that both Xiz and T-Force didn't participate in the game that much because I know both of you fairly well outside of TWG, and I wish I could have played with both of you this game. I hope we can play more of TWG in the future, though!

my discord username is drizzleRomanceGirl0706 in case anyone wants to message me

Division 5 2nd place

Quote:
Originally Posted by hosua View Post
Oh, I thought it was just my internet this whole time.
Quote:
Originally Posted by rushyrulz View Post
Also that triple post is almost as delicious as a hot, fresh, Domino's pizza.
Quote:
Originally Posted by aperson View Post
can y'all take a break and kiss
(the first section of this chapter)

https://www.fanfiction.net/s/5125582...sokyo-no-Jinja
Closed Thread