Go Back   Flash Flash Revolution > Gaming > Video Games
Register FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Old 10-23-2010, 07:27 PM   #2321
D!LL
FFR Player

Send a message via AIM to D!LL Send a message via MSN to D!LL Send a message via Yahoo to D!LL Send a message via Skype™ to D!LL
Default Re: World of Warcraft

Quote:
Originally Posted by krunkykai22 View Post
<3333 I Love you <3 but I can probably tell you the talent tree specs better than you <333 iunno hahaha i believe i could XD
This does nothing but add to the many reasons why DKs are terrible and the people who play them are aweful.

But hell. It wasn't all a waste.

I got a profile vote out of this.

YYYYYYYYYYYYEEEEEEEEEEEEEAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHH!
ALL PART OF MY MASTER PLAN! YOU FELL FOR IT! BWAHAHAHAHAH!
Z͙̖̠̆̊͌̊ȧ̞̟̀ͫͬ͂̂l̰̊ͧͤġ͉͉̣̟̠̘̐̾ő̟̜͙ͬ̃̆͂͌́ͬͅ.͙͙̲̠̘͖̪ͤͅ ̪̘͙̣̃̂̂̅̽ͯ̒ͅH̯͉̰̩̪̐͌͛ͬẹ͐ ͚͔͙ͩ̿̈ͅw͚̹̯̰̫͛̔̈́̾h͉̦̬̪͈͈̜̟ͧ͆̆ͩ̿̇o̳͔̩̯͕ͦ̿ͨ̇ͤͮ̔̚ ͙̫̙͈͊̾͊ͧͫ̓̋W̳̣̲͙̞̏̓a͓̩͕̭̜ͨͪ̍̿͐i̗̞͍̟̦͋ṯ͙̗͔̹͓̑̈́ͅͅs̠̖̩̝̜̟̓͂̏ͣͩ ̘̭̪͔͒̅ͩ̌̅̈̈B̺̹̙̩͖͍̣͇̲̏ë̼̹̘͙̣̹́̅ͅḧ͍͓͖́͐i̝̪͉̺͓̝ͣ̐̃̓͊̀̉n̯͎̺̰̜͙̖̖̒̉͛ͣ̏̑d̞̤͇͌̓ ̝͙͎̹̭̻͙̪̂̃ͥ̏T͚͎̰͇̦̳̓̓̔h̲̘̼̪̺̙̲͂ͪ̾ͮ͛ͩ̍̎e͉͔̩̝͖̎ ̣͂͐W̩͇͈̦̭̠̺̖ͮ̆̒̍â̟̻ͦl̞̮̖̘̥͙͒̈́̍̍l̹̥̠͕͗̆ͧ͗ͤ̉̍.͓̗̣͉͍̤͉͍ͪ͂͊̈͑ͦ͑ͧͅ
D!LL is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-23-2010, 07:28 PM   #2322
ichliebekase
FFR Simfile Author
Retired StaffFFR Simfile AuthorFFR Veteran

Quote:
Originally Posted by krunkykai22 View Post
<3333 I Love you <3 but I can probably tell you the talent tree specs better than you <333 iunno hahaha i believe i could XD
Wuz eye talkkeeng abowt dat? Nu :3
Garden Party - Dance, level 38
ichliebekase is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-23-2010, 07:29 PM   #2323
D!LL
FFR Player

Send a message via AIM to D!LL Send a message via MSN to D!LL Send a message via Yahoo to D!LL Send a message via Skype™ to D!LL

SPEAKING OF! The new talents are fun... but I don't know how I feel about some classes.

It's kind of a wonky change. There's a lot of changes come Caty and I'm not sure what to level.
Z͙̖̠̆̊͌̊ȧ̞̟̀ͫͬ͂̂l̰̊ͧͤġ͉͉̣̟̠̘̐̾ő̟̜͙ͬ̃̆͂͌́ͬͅ.͙͙̲̠̘͖̪ͤͅ ̪̘͙̣̃̂̂̅̽ͯ̒ͅH̯͉̰̩̪̐͌͛ͬẹ͐ ͚͔͙ͩ̿̈ͅw͚̹̯̰̫͛̔̈́̾h͉̦̬̪͈͈̜̟ͧ͆̆ͩ̿̇o̳͔̩̯͕ͦ̿ͨ̇ͤͮ̔̚ ͙̫̙͈͊̾͊ͧͫ̓̋W̳̣̲͙̞̏̓a͓̩͕̭̜ͨͪ̍̿͐i̗̞͍̟̦͋ṯ͙̗͔̹͓̑̈́ͅͅs̠̖̩̝̜̟̓͂̏ͣͩ ̘̭̪͔͒̅ͩ̌̅̈̈B̺̹̙̩͖͍̣͇̲̏ë̼̹̘͙̣̹́̅ͅḧ͍͓͖́͐i̝̪͉̺͓̝ͣ̐̃̓͊̀̉n̯͎̺̰̜͙̖̖̒̉͛ͣ̏̑d̞̤͇͌̓ ̝͙͎̹̭̻͙̪̂̃ͥ̏T͚͎̰͇̦̳̓̓̔h̲̘̼̪̺̙̲͂ͪ̾ͮ͛ͩ̍̎e͉͔̩̝͖̎ ̣͂͐W̩͇͈̦̭̠̺̖ͮ̆̒̍â̟̻ͦl̞̮̖̘̥͙͒̈́̍̍l̹̥̠͕͗̆ͧ͗ͤ̉̍.͓̗̣͉͍̤͉͍ͪ͂͊̈͑ͦ͑ͧͅ
Old 10-23-2010, 07:29 PM   #2324
ichliebekase
FFR Simfile Author

Quote:
Originally Posted by D!LL View Post
This does nothing but add to the many reasons why DKs are terrible and the people who play them are aweful.

But hell. It wasn't all a waste.

I got a profile vote out of this.

YYYYYYYYYYYYEEEEEEEEEEEEEAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHH!
ALL PART OF MY MASTER PLAN! YOU FELL FOR IT! BWAHAHAHAHAH!
He's my fiance, derp.

I guess ignorance is bliss.

But in all seriousness, you should level up a bunch of them and see what works best. I hate the new talent tree for priests >.> especially since I'm still leveling up.
Old 10-23-2010, 07:30 PM   #2325
D!LL
FFR Player

Quote:
Originally Posted by ichliebekase View Post
He's my fiance, derp.

I guess ignorance is bliss.

But in all seriousness, you should level up a bunch of them and see what works best. I hate the new talent tree for priests >.> especially since I'm still leveling up.
^--- Compltely Irrelevent. You two are perfect for each other. LOL

Speaking of things that don't matter. I AM BIKE CHEESE!

Shadow is good for leveling. And even disc now with it's new offensive smite spec.
Smite spec used to be awesome pre 4.0 in arena. So now that it heals... idk. I haven't looked much into it. I haven't been Disc since I ditched the #1 guild on my server to play with a friend. I ended up going Holy. So I've just been Holy and Shadow (PvP). So I don't really know much about the new disc talents. Haven't had the will to look into it either. In fact, I haven't been playing much since 4.0. I just kinda looked **** up in order to keep up with what I was doing... But right now I'm just going to focus on leveling another toon since it'll be our last chance to level something in old world azeroth before they change it FOREVER!

Last edited by D!LL; 10-23-2010 at 07:36 PM..
Old 10-23-2010, 07:33 PM   #2326
ichliebekase
FFR Simfile Author

Old 10-23-2010, 07:37 PM   #2327
D!LL
FFR Player

Quote:
You wish you were cool like me

Look down btw, edited my last post.
Old 10-23-2010, 07:42 PM   #2328
ichliebekase
FFR Simfile Author

I saw, I was just reading it.
But before the patch, I was leveling as shadow but I was healing, so my healing wasn't what I wanted it to be. I didn't know that shadow was mainly for DPS/PvP, then the patch came out, and I researched it a bit more. Now I'm holy with my off-spec being shadow so that I can heal during dungeons and still level up in PvE.
When I get higher in levels though, I'm not going to know much of what to do >.> especially with the gear shiz because I know nothing about that stuff.
Old 10-23-2010, 07:46 PM   #2329
D!LL
FFR Player

Quote:
I saw, I was just reading it.
But before the patch, I was leveling as shadow but I was healing, so my healing wasn't what I wanted it to be. I didn't know that shadow was mainly for DPS/PvP, then the patch came out, and I researched it a bit more. Now I'm holy with my off-spec being shadow so that I can heal during dungeons and still level up in PvE.
When I get higher in levels though, I'm not going to know much of what to do >.> especially with the gear shiz because I know nothing about that stuff.
Well if you have any specific questions I'd be happy to help.

In terms of leveling, you seem to be doing it right.

In fact that's exactly what I did with my priest. Although I KNEW shadow was for dps. I just also KNEW that old world dungeons are ****ing easy as piss and healing through them as shadow was ungodly EZmode until I hit 40 and dual specced Shadow/disc. -- I hit 80 in like a week or so. Heirlooms were nice.

Then when my priest hit 80 I went disc/disc. Pve and PvP. Then I got fed up with Disc PvP and went Disc PvE/ShadowPvP. Liked it much better. Quit raiding for a while, got to 2k in arena. Then my friend Conor got me to join his guild, and they wanted me to go holy for pve. So now I'm Holy PvE and Shadow PvP.

So I know quite a bit about every spec for every reason. -- Haven't gotten too much into Shadow PVE, but I can do like 10k dps in my healing gear with a shadow pvp spec. Lulz
Old 10-23-2010, 07:54 PM   #2330
ichliebekase
FFR Simfile Author

Quote:
Well if you have any specific questions I'd be happy to help.

In terms of leveling, you seem to be doing it right.

In fact that's exactly what I did with my priest. Although I KNEW shadow was for dps. I just also KNEW that old world dungeons are ****ing easy as piss and healing through them as shadow was ungodly EZmode until I hit 40 and dual specced Shadow/disc. -- I hit 80 in like a week or so. Heirlooms were nice.

Then when my priest hit 80 I went disc/disc. Pve and PvP. Then I got fed up with Disc PvP and went Disc PvE/ShadowPvP. Liked it much better. Quit raiding for a while, got to 2k in arena. Then my friend Conor got me to join his guild, and they wanted me to go holy for pve. So now I'm Holy PvE and Shadow PvP.

So I know quite a bit about every spec for every reason. -- Haven't gotten too much into Shadow PVE, but I can do like 10k dps in my healing gear with a shadow pvp spec. Lulz
I don't ask questions too often, I like to usually learn on my own so that I know for myself (no offense).

When I started playing, I pretty much knew nothing >.> so you can't blame me for not knowing. I literally jumped on his account, said "I want to heal, I want this race and this class" and started on my own. I was healing shadow and it wasn't like I was doing anything wrong, I was still doing dungeons fine and keeping everyone alive (except for asshole tanks who didn't ever let me get mana so that I could heal) but I just knew I could do more healing. Now I'm healing crit 3k heals at a clip (yes, I'm proud of myself, I'm level 46). As long as I have my bubble (Power Word: Shield) then I'm good XD
Old 10-23-2010, 08:00 PM   #2331
D!LL
FFR Player

Quote:
I don't ask questions too often, I like to usually learn on my own so that I know for myself (no offense).

When I started playing, I pretty much knew nothing >.> so you can't blame me for not knowing. I literally jumped on his account, said "I want to heal, I want this race and this class" and started on my own. I was healing shadow and it wasn't like I was doing anything wrong, I was still doing dungeons fine and keeping everyone alive (except for asshole tanks who didn't ever let me get mana so that I could heal) but I just knew I could do more healing. Now I'm healing crit 3k heals at a clip (yes, I'm proud of myself, I'm level 46). As long as I have my bubble (Power Word: Shield) then I'm good XD
Hah. I can respect that. (Though in all honesty you probably wouldn't run out of mana so easily if you were healing as holy or disc due to certain talents like meditation, etc... So it's not ENTIRELY the tanks fault.) But yeah. There's nothing wrong about being new and having fun learning your class and ****.

Personally, in terms of leveling. I'd go PVP shadow and some heal spec. Because you can level and quest just as easy with a PVP spec as you would a PVE spec. But I level on pvp servers. So I like to win world PVP encounters. LoL.

Leveling my rogue was my absolute FAVORITE! I would kill EVERY alliance I saw.

I remember this one time I was 38 and I ganked a level 80 DK. It was awesome. lol. I got the "THAT TAKES CLASS" achievement at level 38, which is funny because the achievment requires that you kill one of each class in the game. and Death Knights start out 17 levels higher than what I was when I got the cheev. It was cool.

But yeah. Just have fun, learn your class, don't be afraid to ask questions though. Especially when it comes to classes you DON'T play. Else you'll end up like SOMEONE we know.
Old 10-23-2010, 08:08 PM   #2332
ichliebekase
FFR Simfile Author

Quote:
Hah. I can respect that. (Though in all honesty you probably wouldn't run out of mana so easily if you were healing as holy or disc due to certain talents like meditation, etc... So it's not ENTIRELY the tanks fault.) But yeah. There's nothing wrong about being new and having fun learning your class and ****.

Personally, in terms of leveling. I'd go PVP shadow and some heal spec. Because you can level and quest just as easy with a PVP spec as you would a PVE spec. But I level on pvp servers. So I like to win world PVP encounters. LoL.

Leveling my rogue was my absolute FAVORITE! I would kill EVERY alliance I saw.

I remember this one time I was 38 and I ganked a level 80 DK. It was awesome. lol. I got the "THAT TAKES CLASS" achievement at level 38, which is funny because the achievment requires that you kill one of each class in the game. and Death Knights start out 17 levels higher than what I was when I got the cheev. It was cool.

But yeah. Just have fun, learn your class, don't be afraid to ask questions though. Especially when it comes to classes you DON'T play. Else you'll end up like SOMEONE we know.
Like I said, I didn't know before :P But now I'm healing with more intellect and spirit for mana regen.

I don't like rogues, reason being I like ranged toons more. That's why I like my hunter/priest/warlock.

I do like mainly learning on my own, and I read a lot now. I even have a chart for which race is best for which class and what each class should profess in XD I can be a nerd with this game.

EDIT: And I am on a PvP server, I just haven't really started to practice in it. I think I have one PvP kill XD
Old 10-23-2010, 08:12 PM   #2333
D!LL
FFR Player

Quote:
Like I said, I didn't know before :P But now I'm healing with more intellect and spirit for mana regen.

I don't like rogues, reason being I like ranged toons more. That's why I like my hunter/priest/warlock.

I do like mainly learning on my own, and I read a lot now. I even have a chart for which race is best for which class and what each class should profess in XD I can be a nerd with this game.

EDIT: And I am on a PvP server, I just haven't really started to practice in it. I think I have one PvP kill XD
Good ****. =D

and omfg. I know. My main was a Warlock since Vanilla. Rogues DEMOLISHED warlocks. All the way through vanilla, BC, and even through WOTLK (although WOTLK was more balanced. Skill came into play. If a lock was better, he'd win, if a rogue was better, he'd win.)

But yeah. Basically I made a rogue because I HATED them SO ****ING MUCH. Lol. I wanted to gank warlocks. I felt like I sort of earned the right to be cheap.
Old 10-23-2010, 08:29 PM   #2334
Brycexx
FFR Veteran
FFR Veteran

Send a message via Yahoo to Brycexx

new cata login screen looking preety niceeee

Last edited by Brycexx; 10-23-2010 at 08:32 PM..
Brycexx is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-23-2010, 08:48 PM   #2335
E-Hooker
FFR Player

Umm, so anyways.

I totally need a new realm, I started on Arthas because my friend plays but he's never really on.

I haven't really decided if i'd rather go PvE or PvP, my friend was in Dentarg and then it was changed to PvE, and she said it sucks.

So advice pl0x.
Old 10-23-2010, 08:50 PM   #2336
krunkykai22
&lt;3 Jumpstream &lt;3
FFR Simfile AuthorFFR Veteran

Send a message via AIM to krunkykai22 Send a message via Yahoo to krunkykai22 Send a message via Skype™ to krunkykai22

Auchindoun
krunkykai22 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-23-2010, 08:55 PM   #2337
E-Hooker
FFR Player

Dentarg sounds cool though. *.*
Old 10-23-2010, 09:13 PM   #2338
ichliebekase
FFR Simfile Author

As much as I'd like to know someone else on my server, Auchindoun sucks so bad lately because of the little 13 year olds who try to run dungeons then end up getting everyone killed. Plus, it's full of drama when you get to 80 because it's full of assholes at that point.

Tell me what server you're going on and I'll make a toon on it and we can level up together :3 hahaha.
Old 10-23-2010, 09:26 PM   #2339
E-Hooker
FFR Player

Arthas, which is kind of lame. Not much going on, it's mostly Horde-dominant and Horde folk are nice, but generally don't engage you, Alliance people tend to be more obnoxious [multiple whispers for cyber, et al] and not much friendlier. Also, holy fff there's never a time when there isn't a mass invasion in Alliance territory.
Old 10-23-2010, 09:29 PM   #2340
krunkykai22
&lt;3 Jumpstream &lt;3
FFR Simfile AuthorFFR Veteran

Send a message via AIM to krunkykai22 Send a message via Yahoo to krunkykai22 Send a message via Skype™ to krunkykai22

Were always doing For The Alliance just to mess up the Horde. Over in Auchindoun were outnumbered massively, but we get our revenge back
krunkykai22 is offline   Reply With Quote