Go Back   Flash Flash Revolution > Flash Flash Revolution > FFR Profiles
Register FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Old 11-6-2007, 11:51 AM   #1
MedievalWarrior
FFR Player

Exclamation High Score Glitch

Hi, I'm new here and stuff, sorry I never actually ever posted anything. But I came across a bug earlier when I was playing FFR. I had purchased 2 songs, the Dr. Willy Theme V2 and Song For The Nihonjins. I started up Dr. Willy but instead I start hearing/seeing Song For The Nihonjins. But the song name on the corner was still Dr. Willy Theme V2. After I finished the song I had gotten the highest score for Dr. Willy, but I had played Song For The Nihonjins instead of it. But it still said Dr. Willy Theme V2 on the score page. I don't deserve that rating so if you could, just remove it from the scoreboards.

Thanks!

EDIT:

Here's a pic.

Last edited by MedievalWarrior; 11-6-2007 at 11:55 AM.. Reason: Forgot to add pic.
MedievalWarrior is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-6-2007, 04:45 PM   #2
chunky_cheese
FFR Player
FFR Veteran

Default Re: High Score Glitch

Thanks, though you have the completely wrong forum section for this. This is the "FFR Profiles" section, for anything pertaining to the profiles.

In this case you would be better off using the "Contact Us" link at the bottom of the page, because the forums are meant for discussions, and there is obviously nothing to discuss here. So unless there is a sticky in either "FFR General" or "Suggestions/Bug Report" use the contact us.

EDIT: How on Synth's blue game did you get a AAA on that song? You mashed your score, and it looks like you were trying too.

Also, welcome to FFR!
chunky_cheese is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-9-2007, 09:03 PM   #3
MedievalWarrior
FFR Player

Quote:
Originally Posted by chunky_cheese View Post
Thanks, though you have the completely wrong forum section for this. This is the "FFR Profiles" section, for anything pertaining to the profiles.

In this case you would be better off using the "Contact Us" link at the bottom of the page, because the forums are meant for discussions, and there is obviously nothing to discuss here. So unless there is a sticky in either "FFR General" or "Suggestions/Bug Report" use the contact us.

EDIT: How on Synth's blue game did you get a AAA on that song? You mashed your score, and it looks like you were trying too.

Also, welcome to FFR!
I didn't AAA anything except for the Dr. Willy Theme, and that was the glitch I was posting about. Unless you mean I AAA'ed something else...?

But the only other thing I've ever AAA'ed was the Sonic 1 Final Zone and Super Mario Brothers 80's Remix.

Oh, and sorry about posting in the wrong section.

Last edited by MedievalWarrior; 11-9-2007 at 09:06 PM.. Reason: Forgot the last line. :/
MedievalWarrior is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-10-2007, 03:44 PM   #4
legoboy792
FFR Player

even though this is the wrong place to post this, i came acroos a similar error with ice candy pop

Click for credits
legoboy792 is offline   Reply With Quote