Go Back   Flash Flash Revolution > General Discussion > Chit Chat
Register FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Old 07-16-2004, 02:24 PM   #61
Omeganitros
auauauau
Retired StaffFFR Veteran

Send a message via AIM to Omeganitros

Make me an NP. A weapon salesman, if you would.

Or beter yet, a monk. If you make me a monk, include MalReynolds as an old kung-fu master who is training me, a young bald monk. But don't make me look like Kuririn(or Krillin), or I will kill you. My skin must be tanned.

Oh, and anyone remember lightswitch_raves? Include lightswitch_raves as some kind of place you go to or something. Where everyone takes place in a lightswitch rave.
Omeganitros is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-16-2004, 05:23 PM   #62
ShadowSkill
FFR Player

Name:Shadowskill
Sex:Male
Max HP:A little below high
Max MP:A little below high
Attack: Medium
Defense: High
Intelligence: Very High
Agility:Above medium
Change of critical hits (89%)
Resists newb type attacks
Resists Dark-type attacks
Resists HellBeat-type attacks

Skills:

Grim Reaper: summons one grim to the battle field attacks foes and protects the summoner for three turns(20 MP per turn)

The last of thee: finds weak point on character and deals damage(crit. always hits)and party recovers 50% of total HP (50 MP)

Summon of Hell: slides into the enemy's soul making the enemy kill itself (and others but they only take half damage) (85 MP)

http://www.13thlabour.tk
ShadowSkill is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-16-2004, 05:27 PM   #63
flypie743
FFR Player

Send a message via AIM to flypie743

I downloaded this...its a little confusing....I just have to expirment with it a little bit and then I think I'll get the hang of it.

IF YOU ARE THE BOMB YOU WILL CLICK THIS and if you dont, you suck.
flypie743 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-16-2004, 08:54 PM   #64
evilbutterfly
FFR Player

Whoa, I was busy today (senior pics =O ) and there have been quite a few new posts! I'd like to say right off, I stress the fact that this RPG will be about FFR regulars. Newbies and people with subhundred postcounts probably won't be playable characters, so if you aren't an FFR legend nor are well known at all, please don't bother writing up stats. For those of you that did, I'll make you NPCs in the towns and such. Maybe you'll lead us somewhere rather than say something dumb, since you took the time to write that up. Anywho, on to the people that matter:

Good ideas and stats and descriptions so far, keep 'em coming till I have you all. But I don't see many quest ideas. I'd like a lot, because I can't really think of much. Spec mentioned the WSC. There will be a random WSC attack, and when you die, rather than the game ending something special will happen and at that point you find out how to do quests to get WSC members. Of course, if you beat them they all become recruitable.

And Moogy, I will AIM you when your away message goes down...

Qualy: the standard spells like healing and life are already in the game. Gimme some original attacks to work with, and I'll make sure to put healing magics in your skills list.

Spec: you won't be as overpowered as you describe, but you and other WSC members will be extremely powerful hard-to-get characters (after all, it is the WHOOP ASS and Sex Club)

Melodic Trance: ALWAYS READ FIRST POSTS, YOU FUDGING MORON! Also, if you poke around or better yet, READ THE FUDGIN HELP FILE you'll be able to figure out how to do everything. Most of what I know know is just poking around or talking to other people who figured stuff about by poking around.

As for Blur, perhaps it will play in the final boss room, but when fighting the final boss it'll be a different battle music. Perhaps something made fast and exciting just for the game.

IAMTHEEVILBEAN, I don't think you should be a weapon. Somebody suggested that you have the same sprite as Afrobean (since you're both "bean"s) only make it look evil. Like, dark body and red eyes or something (and ditch the afro for some devil horns, of course). You could be his evil counterpart and only be unlockable/playable if Afrobean is in your party while in a certain area. Sound like a good idea??

Omega, I think the monk thing could work. You won't be playable at first, at least, but you may be unlocked through some special quest involving MalReynolds needing our helping completing some subquest which will aid your final training as a kung-fu monk. Sound like a good idea? And by lightswitch_raves do you mean like, the episode of Strongbad, or what? Silly The Cheat and his crazy raves.

Also, the team now has a website (hosted by LD). If you seriously want to be part of the RPG development team, hit me up on AIM or Yahoo IM on evilbutterfly87. If I have an away message up, IM me anyway and I'll get back to you. I would give the url to the site now, but I'd like for some most posts to happen there before I do. It was only created yesterday, so there isn't much there yet.

In less-depressing news, I got a job for an online business (which sells non-electronic games, of all things!) which has taught me a lot about marketing online and all that jazz.

So now I'm on Twitter @NoahWright.
And I write the blog for their website.

Plus I do cool programming in-house that you'll never see. =O
evilbutterfly is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-16-2004, 09:04 PM   #65
NaOTa4231
FFR Player

Name:The "Big Bad Giant Strong Naota" Boss(or BBGSN) Im the end guy you fight and you see me on and off throughout the game. I stand and laugh after you beat the mini bosses, then fly away.
Sex:Male....no wait female.....actually male...yeah MALE
Max HP:Very high
Max MP:Very high
Attack: Dangerously High
Defense: Hilariously High
Intelligence:1500 SAT 36 ACT(pretty smart)
Agility:Quick like a cat
Critical hits (99.99998%)
Resists newb type attacks
Resists Dark-type attacks
Resists almost all attacks
Skills-------Can (and will) perform any attack ever seen by any character ever. Can fly shoots down opponents
Weakness----when attacked by several people from all sides

Looks-- 6'8 700lbs (skinny though muscle weighs more than fat) robot like, all black w/ three huge shotguns on back(and BFG 9000)
NaOTa4231 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-16-2004, 09:54 PM   #66
evilbutterfly
FFR Player

No. Fuck you. Be realistic. You're obviously new, I already said new people would be townspeople. I also said to be true to yourself in your stats and not make them ridiculous. And I already said who the final boss and main bad guy would be. You obviously didn't pay attention to anything in this thread. GTFO of my thread unless you want to reply seriously and appropriately.

Keep this up and you will be guaranteed to NOT be put in the game.

In less-depressing news, I got a job for an online business (which sells non-electronic games, of all things!) which has taught me a lot about marketing online and all that jazz.

Old 07-16-2004, 09:59 PM   #67
NaOTa4231
FFR Player

can i have the same attributes and be the main boss's side kick. but i never fight

http://www.flashflashrevolution.com/...ad.php?t=40490

1 Million Posts ^^^^^^^^^^ 8 )
Old 07-16-2004, 10:20 PM   #68
Master_of_PARANOiA
FFR Player

How about this naota: you have 1 in every field and you can't use weapons.
I'm only saying this because you're a nüb ***.
Afrobean16 (8:58:05 PM): you're evil incarnate
Master_of_PARANOiA is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-16-2004, 10:30 PM   #69
NaOTa4231
FFR Player

i swear no one in the forums can take a joke. Whats up your ass paranoia

http://www.flashflashrevolution.com/...ad.php?t=40490

1 Million Posts ^^^^^^^^^^ 8 )
Old 07-16-2004, 10:43 PM   #70
Master_of_PARANOiA
FFR Player

Nothing. It's just that you don't deserve good stats... because you're a nüb.
Old 07-16-2004, 11:17 PM   #71
evilbutterfly
FFR Player

And I want this thread to be serious, yet you continue to gay it up. Stay on topic.

Remember, if anybody wants to be on the dev team for the RPG, IM me. You can do big or little stuff. Just IM me and see if there's anything you think you can do to help.

Old 07-16-2004, 11:26 PM   #72
leetr0x0rz
FFR Player

Name:Leetr0x0rz
Max Hp: medium
Max Mp: low
attack:medium-High
defense:High
Intellegence:Very High
Resists Dissing
Resists Spam

LOLLERSKATES - puts on lollerskates and attacks the enemy

ROFLCOPTER - attacks the enemy with a mini-copter

LMAONADE - splashes lemonade on party to heal health
Old 07-16-2004, 11:42 PM   #73
QreepyBORIS
FFR Player

Send a message via AIM to QreepyBORIS Send a message via MSN to QreepyBORIS

Some people don't fucking listen.

Signature subject to change.

THE ZERRRRRG.
QreepyBORIS is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-17-2004, 12:11 AM   #74
Omeganitros
auauauau
Retired StaffFFR Veteran

Send a message via AIM to Omeganitros

Okay, had the best idea evar.

SGX as a summon. He would be the most powerful summon in the game, in which he obliterates everything by Bringin' It Down.

And if I become playable...

Name: Omeganitros
Sex: Male
Max HP: Medium
Max MP: High
Defense: Medium
Intelligence: High
Agility: Very High
Luck: 50%
Resistant to Flamer attacks
Resistant to Postwhore attacks
Resistant to Troll attacks
Weak against Streams

Skills:

Amplificationism - Amplifies target item by 40% (item must be a number-type thing, you know, "Does 50 damage" or "Recovers 50 hp" not stuff like "Cure poison status" or "Revives member") This move takes up quite an amount of MP, but does not use up his turn.

Antidofultness - Being a monk, Omeganitros is one with nature. This move take up two turns, not quite as much MP, but will allow Omeganitros to whip up an Antidote (for poisoning) from scratch while in battle. Very helpful for when you run out of them.

Meditationistics - Recovers alot of MP and HP for target player. Takes up half of Omeganitros' MP.

Oh, and while the name does come from that SB Email episode, just make it a rave, and have a NPC say "WOOOO! LIGHTSWITCH RAVE!!" lightswitch_raves was a cool member of the forums that is no longer here.
Omeganitros is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-17-2004, 12:49 PM   #75
Master_of_PARANOiA
FFR Player

Sigh...

This was the greatest possible idea, evil. Let everyone choose their OWN stats and skills...
Old 07-17-2004, 01:09 PM   #76
IAMTHEEVILBEAN
FFR Player

Send a message via AIM to IAMTHEEVILBEAN

Quote:
IAMTHEEVILBEAN, I don't think you should be a weapon. Somebody suggested that you have the same sprite as Afrobean (since you're both "bean"s) only make it look evil. Like, dark body and red eyes or something (and ditch the afro for some devil horns, of course). You could be his evil counterpart and only be unlockable/playable if Afrobean is in your party while in a certain area. Sound like a good idea??
Sure, but make me have a weapon that is me, so I am using me as a weapon, so I technically am a weapon.
IAMTHEEVILBEAN is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-17-2004, 01:22 PM   #77
Chrissi
FFR Player

Send a message via MSN to Chrissi

Don't ruin the topic, please.. I just got here.

Name: Chrissi
Sex: Female
Max HP: Low
Max MP: High
Defense: Very low
Intelligence: High (but not highest)
Agility: Very high
Abilities:

- Overall damage assigned varies more than normal with intelligence of opponent (extra damage to stupid opponents, less damage to opponents more intelligent than me)

- bisexual - making her, at any time, able to do things in-game that are for males only. Oh yeah, and that also makes me succeptible to attacks intended for males. Stuff like that.

Skills:
Insut self: Make self appear stupid to opponent, boosting his confidence and making him miss more often out of carelessness.
Uglify: only works on male/unsexed opponents (not females) - makes a face and discourages opponent from coming near
Knowledge: Impress an opponent, intimidating it, causing its physical attack to be weaker. Becomes less effective as opponent's intelligence increases. Can be used repeatedly on stupid opponents.
code wrap: Entangle opponent with confusing code, causing magic damage
flame: fire damage
sing: puts opponent to sleep, but they wake up in an angry rage where their attacks do increased damage for a short period of time.

Appearance: Long dark blue skirt, girlgeek-type shirt (i.e. binary You Are Dumb shirt, if possible (probably not, too complicated), or maybe just the power symbol), long brown hair, green eyes, frameless glasses, no makeup

Subject to change as I think up better stuff...
Old 07-17-2004, 01:25 PM   #78
IAMTHEEVILBEAN
FFR Player

Send a message via AIM to IAMTHEEVILBEAN

Quote:
Originally Posted by IAMTHEEVILBEAN
Quote:
Sure, but make me have a weapon that is me, so I am using me as a weapon, so I technically am a weapon.
I am not ruining the topic.

And evilbutterfly, just make me what you suggested.
IAMTHEEVILBEAN is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-17-2004, 01:41 PM   #79
Master_of_PARANOiA
FFR Player

EVILBEAN didn't ruin the topic.

It's those noobs who come in saying "give me these extremely awesome stats" that are slowly killing it.

BTW If you plan on being extremely strong, you're not going to be recruitable, you'll be unlocked only by completing a series of sub-quests.
Old 07-17-2004, 01:43 PM   #80
Chrissi
FFR Player

Send a message via MSN to Chrissi

Quote:
Originally Posted by Master_of_PARANOiA
EVILBEAN didn't ruin the topic.

It's those noobs who come in saying "give me these extremely awesome stats" that are slowly killing it.

BTW If you plan on being extremely strong, you're not going to be recruitable, you'll be unlocked only by completing a series of sub-quests.
I know he didn't.. I was talking to the people on the page before this. Some of them were arguing. Evilbean posted his message while I was writing mine.

I shouldn't be very powerful. I just wanted to have a range of abilities. And most of them really aren't useful... well look at them. The only attacks I listed are the code thing and the flame, and I'm not really capable of attacking with a weapon being so weak. I have low HP too.