Go Back   Flash Flash Revolution > Gaming > The Werewolf Game > TWG Archives
Register FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Closed Thread

Old 01-8-2005, 11:57 AM   #201
alainbryden
Seen your member
FFR Simfile AuthorFFR Veteran

Default RE: Re: RE: TWG VIII - The Matrix Has You

I just want to say I'm surprised that nobody figured that out before blah had to say it. As I said before, I'm more suspicious of LD for trying to make something of it, then just surprised that right after I reasoned to you all why he did it, you proceeded to ignore that fact and keep finding it suspicious that he said that. Seriously, you guys need to be more receptive to what other people are suggesting. Is there any way to get through? Don't assume someone's a wolf just because you don't understand what they are saying/doing.

btw blah, well done, you just really boosted the humans' chances.
Old 01-8-2005, 12:05 PM   #202
alainbryden
Seen your member

Default Re: RE: TWG VIII - The Matrix Has You

Quote:
Originally Posted by nforcer06164
So we either have a phony guardian or a tricky wolf on our hands here.
I'd like to know from where in gods name you drew that conclusion.
Old 01-8-2005, 12:08 PM   #203
Lupin_the_3rd
FFR Player

Send a message via AIM to Lupin_the_3rd

Quote:
Originally Posted by alainbryden
Quote:
hah....I think that he believes that blah was in contact with a wolf pretending to be a guardian
Old 01-8-2005, 12:30 PM   #204
nforcer06164
FFR Player
FFR Veteran

Send a message via AIM to nforcer06164 Send a message via Skype™ to nforcer06164

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lupin_the_3rd
Quote:
Quote:
hah....I think that he believes that blah was in contact with a wolf pretending to be a guardian
That's exactly what I thought, until blah came out and expalained everything. I must say, his explanation makes a whole lot more sense that what I previously thought.

PROUD OWNER OF TWO OMEGA FAVORS. YEAH, NICE TRY.
Giant NES Controller (4 FEET) progress: PAINT IS DONE!
Download my Wii Music Suite v1.0, and PM me with your input!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Squeek
My mind says "GOGOGOG" and my hands go "wut no scru u ***"
Old 01-8-2005, 12:32 PM   #205
evilbutterfly
FFR Player

Okay guys, so here's the deal: I've been contacted by all four masons and the guardian. Don't worry about blah trying to preserve himself, he's not trying to deceive you guys. If he was a wolf, the guardian would most likely be dead. The plan from the start was for blah to say he was gonna be guarded so the wolves wouldn't think to attack him. Me being loud-mouthed and not stupid (but not so smart seeming that I would be likely to be guarded) I was a good target for the wolves. I even said that yesterday before any of this happened. I guess the guardian picked up on that (and blah reassured him/her it was a good idea, if he/she had any doubts) and guarded me last night.

I have yet to be contacted by the psycic, however. I would really appreciate if you could come and tell me if Chardish really was a wolf or not. That would help immensely, because I seriously thought he was and I'll feel bad if you tell me there are still just as many wolves left...

In less-depressing news, I got a job for an online business (which sells non-electronic games, of all things!) which has taught me a lot about marketing online and all that jazz.

So now I'm on Twitter @NoahWright.
And I write the blog for their website.

Plus I do cool programming in-house that you'll never see. =O
Old 01-8-2005, 12:48 PM   #206
nforcer06164
FFR Player
FFR Veteran

Send a message via AIM to nforcer06164 Send a message via Skype™ to nforcer06164

Well, if roopert was the psychic, then we've got a problem... We know that at least one human is gone, blah and EB are most likely human, and EB has the masons and guardian figured out... unless, of course, there's a deceiving wolf out there. Be carrful EB. After all, when the guardian saves you, the wolves are going to take the opportunity to come out trying to lure you into some false information. Any "psychic" that comes forward now could just as likely be a wolf as a real psychic.

Quote:
Old 01-8-2005, 01:20 PM   #207
M-A-C
FFR Player

Default Re: RE: Re: RE: TWG VIII - The Matrix Has You

Quote:
Well, if roopert was the psychic, then we've got a problem... We know that at least one human is gone, blah and EB are most likely human, and EB has the masons and guardian figured out... unless, of course, there's a deceiving wolf out there. Be carrful EB. After all, when the guardian saves you, the wolves are going to take the opportunity to come out trying to lure you into some false information. Any "psychic" that comes forward now could just as likely be a wolf as a real psychic.
I know what your saying, but I highly doubt that roopert was the psychic. Then again he could have been the psychic, but most likely the psychic is still alive.
Old 01-8-2005, 01:29 PM   #208
lightdarkness
Summer!!
Retired StaffFFR Veteran

Send a message via AIM to lightdarkness Send a message via MSN to lightdarkness Send a message via Yahoo to lightdarkness Send a message via Skype™ to lightdarkness
Default RE: Re: RE: Re: RE: TWG VIII - The Matrix Has You

I'm personally supprised that nforcer was so quick so say "Oh, thats what happened? Oh ok, you're human." That just seemed very odd to me.

And Alain, the reason I was and did make something of it, is because blah changed his story 2 times SINCE saying that, not just "Oh crap, didn't work, heres what really happened." After explaining, he changed it again! I'm supprised blah hasn't comment since i've brought that up.
Old 01-8-2005, 01:38 PM   #209
nforcer06164
FFR Player
FFR Veteran

Default Re: RE: Re: RE: Re: RE: TWG VIII - The Matrix Has You

Quote:
Originally Posted by lightdarkness
I'm personally supprised that nforcer was so quick so say "Oh, thats what happened? Oh ok, you're human." That just seemed very odd to me.
I was just saying that his story makes a lot more sense than my version of things. I never said, "OK, yeah, he has to be human." I talked to alain and eb, and I still have high doubts that blah could be an agent, but I'm not ruling it out yet. You can never be sure.

Quote:
Old 01-8-2005, 01:47 PM   #210
alainbryden
Seen your member

Default RE: Re: RE: Re: RE: Re: RE: TWG VIII - The Matrix Has You

He didn't change his story LD, he just withheld the fact that he knew who the guardian was the first time. You should have figured that out yourself.

EB, I wouldn't want the psychic to come fourth too much. Even if he does, you can use whatever information he/she gives you but do not tell the psychic anything or anyone you know, because it is the easiest role for a wolf to fake, and you've given them the opportunity to take advantage of your trusted position since you've declared to them all that you haven't been contacted by the psychic yet. Whatever the psychic tells you, you should take it to heart, but the psychic should understand that you are going to tell him nothing. That is my advice.

And again, ld, nforcer was right. He never said anything about blah being human, just that it made more sence. You are really coming off wolfy the way you are making up things that don't exist in other people's posts. I suggest you cool it with the unsubstantiated accusations.
Old 01-8-2005, 02:12 PM   #211
evilbutterfly
FFR Player

Default RE: Re: RE: Re: RE: Re: RE: TWG VIII - The Matrix Has You

Alain, you say that like I'm dumb. I know what I'm doing, and I'm just encouraging the psycic to come to me ASAP.

In less-depressing news, I got a job for an online business (which sells non-electronic games, of all things!) which has taught me a lot about marketing online and all that jazz.

So now I'm on Twitter @NoahWright.
And I write the blog for their website.

Plus I do cool programming in-house that you'll never see. =O
Old 01-8-2005, 02:37 PM   #212
lightdarkness
Summer!!
Retired StaffFFR Veteran

Send a message via AIM to lightdarkness Send a message via MSN to lightdarkness Send a message via Yahoo to lightdarkness Send a message via Skype™ to lightdarkness
Default Re: RE: Re: RE: Re: RE: Re: RE: TWG VIII - The Matrix Has Yo

Quote:
And again, ld, nforcer was right. He never said anything about blah being human, just that it made more sence. You are really coming off wolfy the way you are making up things that don't exist in other people's posts. I suggest you cool it with the unsubstantiated accusations.
Hey! Doesn't this sound familiar?
Old 01-8-2005, 02:40 PM   #213
JurseyRider734
lil j the bad b-word
Retired StaffFFR Veteran

Send a message via AIM to JurseyRider734 Send a message via Skype™ to JurseyRider734
Default RE: Re: RE: Re: RE: Re: RE: Re: RE: TWG VIII - The Matrix Ha

I don't like how alain was trying to convince me out of voting for Afro, so my vote remains the same for now.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Afrobean View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by JurseyRider734
the fact that you're resorting to threatening physical violence says a lot anyway.
Just that you're a piece of shit who can't see reason and instead deserves a fucking beating.
Old 01-8-2005, 02:41 PM   #214
Afrobean
Admiral in the Red Army
FFR Veteran

Send a message via Skype™ to Afrobean

Quote:
Quote:
I don't know. Have you put words in peoples' mouths in previous games?
Old 01-8-2005, 02:43 PM   #215
lightdarkness
Summer!!
Retired StaffFFR Veteran

Quote:
Originally Posted by Afrobean
Quote:
Quote:
I don't know. Have you put words in peoples' mouths in previous games?
I might have, but I was refering to what Alain did earlier in the game regarding me.
Old 01-8-2005, 02:44 PM   #216
Afrobean
Admiral in the Red Army
FFR Veteran

Send a message via Skype™ to Afrobean
Default Re: RE: Re: RE: Re: RE: Re: RE: Re: RE: TWG VIII - The Matri

Quote:
Originally Posted by JurseyRider734
I don't like how alain was trying to convince me out of voting for Afro, so my vote remains the same for now.
I think I know what you mean. That made me a little suspicious of him. He has no reason to have that much faith in my humanity. I dunno. I may need to rethink my position on a few things.
Old 01-8-2005, 02:50 PM   #217
alainbryden
Seen your member

EB, if you aren't naive, then don't post like you are. You didn't mention that you had any of the awareness that I suggested in my post and there's nothing wrong with being safe over sorry.

Oh my god Jursey. Afro too. I always try to convince people out of making retarded votes, and that was a retarded vote. There's nothing wrong with trying to stop people from lynching completely random people when there are such clear candidates already.

LD, I never quoted you as saying something you didn't actually say, so don't pretend I did. There you go making stuff up again.
Old 01-8-2005, 02:53 PM   #218
lightdarkness
Summer!!
Retired StaffFFR Veteran

Quote:
LD, I never quoted you as saying something you didn't actually say, so don't pretend I did. There you go making stuff up again.
You were the one who "paraphrased" me, horribly I might add, to make it seem like I said something else. If you do want to paraphrase, don't. Use actual quotes.
Old 01-8-2005, 02:56 PM   #219
M-A-C
FFR Player

Default Re: RE: Re: RE: Re: RE: Re: RE: Re: RE: Re: RE: TWG VIII - T

Quote:
Oh my god Jursey. Afro too. I always try to convince people out of making retarded votes, and that was a retarded vote. There's nothing wrong with trying to stop people from lynching completely random people when there are such clear candidates already.

The more you post, the more I think your a wolf. Why would you try to convice people to change their vote? Better yet, why would you care? It's their vote, they can change it when they want to. How do you know that LD is making things up? Stop saying everyone is lying.

Your one more strange post away from getting my vote.
Old 01-8-2005, 03:01 PM   #220
Tsuteto
FFR Player

Send a message via AIM to Tsuteto Send a message via MSN to Tsuteto

Quote:
Well, if that isn't retarded enough. I mean, WHY are you trying to change others' votes? If they want to vote for that person, they might as well. For all I know, the people that they are voting for are you companioned wolves, and thus you're trying to make them change their vote to someone else.

My vote, for now, reaches out to alainbryden.
Closed Thread