Go Back   Flash Flash Revolution > Life and Arts > Art and Graphics
Register FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Old 08-23-2014, 07:46 PM   #61
darkshark
Nothing.
FFR Veteran

Send a message via AIM to darkshark Send a message via MSN to darkshark Send a message via Yahoo to darkshark
Default Re: Hey

I understand I'm never going to be in good-standing with a good handful of people here, but keep in mind that given time people can change for the better. I've done terrible things...and during that time I really did let my ego and greed get the best of me. I was an absolute ass hole to everyone and felt entitled to everything for no reason at all. So Syhto, Korny...you guys are right, I am a piece of shit for everything I did; but I'm trying not to be anything like that anymore.

If I could change the past I would, so all I can offer you guys is an apology and a promise to never be that person again.

Last edited by darkshark; 08-23-2014 at 07:54 PM..
darkshark is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-23-2014, 08:19 PM   #62
Syhto
BuMP it
FFR Veteran

Send a message via AIM to Syhto

lol, he said i'm right. CASE CLOSED!

really tho I was drunk last night and I'm not unwilling to forgive. I may be dramatic, but i wanted to be the stark contrast to the reception you were getting, to give a smell of the stink you left behind. I do think you have grown however. i mean who wouldn't

and this is a forum gaylords lighten up

!!!
Quote:
Originally Posted by ~Tao of Dossar
I never self-reflect, and therefore, I have no negative thoughts about myself. However I am also aware about my successes.

Last edited by Syhto; 08-23-2014 at 08:21 PM..
Syhto is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-23-2014, 08:24 PM   #63
One Winged Angel
Anime Avatars ( ◜◡^)っ✂╰⋃╯
Retired StaffFFR Simfile AuthorD8 Godly KeysmasherFFR Veteran

alioth idk why you like size 72 quoted halogen's post about not flaming or insulting people in the thread and then proceed to post what you just did (while also previously instigating in the same post as the quote by calling people 'retards') but ok man

Quote:
Originally Posted by ilikexd View Post
i want to be cucked by cirno

Last edited by One Winged Angel; 08-23-2014 at 08:30 PM..
One Winged Angel is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-23-2014, 09:10 PM   #64
korny
It's Saint Pepsi bitch
FFR Veteran

Send a message via AIM to korny

Quote:
Originally Posted by Syhto View Post
lol, he said i'm right. CASE CLOSED!

really tho I was drunk last night and I'm not unwilling to forgive. I may be dramatic, but i wanted to be the stark contrast to the reception you were getting, to give a smell of the stink you left behind. I do think you have grown however. i mean who wouldn't

and this is a forum gaylords lighten up

!!!
I was having fun calling him jerry Sandusky and stirring up the pot, I really don't care at all about darkshark I've always thought he was really lame to begin with. I don't see anything that makes it evident he's grown though I mean, anyone can make up an apology like that in order to ease their way back into things is all I'm saying.
korny is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-23-2014, 09:13 PM   #65
darkshark
Nothing.
FFR Veteran

Send a message via AIM to darkshark Send a message via MSN to darkshark Send a message via Yahoo to darkshark

I feel like coming back here and facing a crowd that hates me is a good first step.
Old 08-23-2014, 09:18 PM   #66
Syhto
BuMP it
FFR Veteran

Ease his way back into what? This community is just a shell of what he left as it is. I mean, I called him off as an FFRtist and he changed his subtitle. That's ground being covered. It might not be much, and he still may be an annoying, shitty person, but he's gotten better. And that is a win for me.
Quote:
I never self-reflect, and therefore, I have no negative thoughts about myself. However I am also aware about my successes.
Old 08-23-2014, 09:23 PM   #67
korny
It's Saint Pepsi bitch
FFR Veteran

Ease his way back into something he wants to ease his way back into?

Changing his subtitle only after being called out instead of doing it on his own accord knowing why still having it as a subtitle would offend so many people?

The amount of posts he's made in this thread is not evidential of anything that could substantiate the claim "he's gotten better". It just doesn't.

Like I said, I just came here for the fire fueling for my own amusement, but there's nothing that really shows he's gotten better.
Old 08-23-2014, 09:39 PM   #68
Syhto
BuMP it
FFR Veteran

If that's really the issue. I mean it's still darkshark he's not that great. But what I see is that this stuff effects him. And whether it effects him enough or not... i guess is up to the individual to decide. But he's alright to me right now. I mean look at how low the dude really is, and how low we all are. I feel more like cutting him a break than making his inadequacy front and center cuz he's a person just like me. Like where's the humanity in it all
Quote:
Old 08-23-2014, 09:49 PM   #69
AlexDest
good hot
Retired StaffFFR Simfile AuthorD7 Elite KeysmasherFFR Veteran

Welcome back.
Old 08-23-2014, 10:17 PM   #70
darkshark
Nothing.
FFR Veteran

Quote:
Originally Posted by korny View Post
Like I said, I just came here for the fire fueling for my own amusement, but there's nothing that really shows he's gotten better.
Is there anything that I've said that shows I've gotten worse or something? I mentioned that I will have to earn trust back, and that only happens with time. I don't know what sort of instant-gratification I can offer you in terms of showing you I've changed.

Last edited by darkshark; 08-23-2014 at 10:17 PM..
Old 08-23-2014, 10:30 PM   #71
korny
It's Saint Pepsi bitch
FFR Veteran

Nah man, it's not like that. It's not a matter of you being better or worse, just a matter of there not being enough evidence currently to definitively state one way or the other. I'm all for you trying to make amends I mean kudos to you if your intent is genuine, i was just pointing out on syhto's behalf, that there just isn't enough evidence either way, as she was claiming that there was a sufficient amount for herself.

Do what you do and let your actions represent and speak for themself
Old 08-25-2014, 12:08 AM   #72
25thhour
I like max
FFR Veteran

People make mistakes, yes his mistake was a terrible, terrible one, but people change and grow over time and end up realizing what they did was wrong. It takes "courage" to man-up to your mistakes and apologize for them. Yes it took 2 years, but give DS the credit for actually doing it. Shit happens, we all fuck up.