Go Back   Flash Flash Revolution > Gaming > Video Games
Register FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Old 06-1-2009, 05:01 PM   #41
Necamus
FFR Player

Default Re: CoD: MW2

Oh **** I forgot about this topic.

Maybe I should respond to that last hilarious post...
Old 06-2-2009, 08:50 AM   #42
NFD
FFR Player

Send a message via Skype™ to NFD

I pretty much broke everything he said down and put it into a phrase inserted in my signature.
Old 06-2-2009, 09:38 AM   #43
RaptorHaysewus
FFR Player

Send a message via MSN to RaptorHaysewus

Quote:
Originally Posted by lukestepwalker View Post
damn i thought call of duty sucked compared to halo 3 because theres no skill involved

but on halo you can out br your opponents *_^
Are you completely insane?

Quote:
Originally Posted by lukestepwalker View Post
theres no skill involved
btw, L4D does have tournaments.

Isn't FFR a casual game?

Also I love how Devil is calling necamus kid when he's 19

Last edited by RaptorHaysewus; 06-2-2009 at 09:51 AM..
RaptorHaysewus is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-2-2009, 10:00 AM   #44
RaptorHaysewus
FFR Player

Quote:
Originally Posted by Necamus View Post
Everything Necamus Has Posted so far
I used to be a pro gamer, I used to be in a sponsored team and I'd play every day , up until a month ago though.

I quit because of people like you.

People who are obsessed with playing every game "liek a pr0" and not playing it for FUN, which is what games were ****ING INVENTED FOR. FUN.

It doesn't matter if Necamus doesn't know what WCG or KODE-5 or whatever means, they're leagues. Which is what, in a whole, Necamus has already covered. It's basically besides the point.

It's fine to play a game competitively; and even call other people noobs (behind their backs, of course) but don't expect to come onto a ****ing forum and make a huge ass post slagging off every gamer who plays a game that isn't SLIGHTLY to how they prefer their games.

It's like going to a restaraunt and ordering a coffee, and they put too many grains in it or something, and you end up smashing everything up and telling them they'll be blacklisted from the coffee club.

You Sir, are the reason why I quit competitive gaming. Because every day that I was on CS, I'd get **** from people like you, I'd get a match or something, a 5v5, and they'd all be like "GET READY NOOBS WE'RE GONNA KICK YOUR ****ING ASS, WOW WHY ARE YOU USING THAT GUN YOU ****ING RETARD, KILL YOURSELF NOW"

And I'm all like, is that necessary?

edit - FFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFF ****! I meant to edit my last post and put this in but I made a new post instead, sorry. Accident...-cough-

Last edited by RaptorHaysewus; 06-2-2009 at 10:02 AM..
RaptorHaysewus is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-2-2009, 11:13 AM   #45
AC1speakerbox
FFR Player
FFR Veteran

Send a message via AIM to AC1speakerbox Send a message via MSN to AC1speakerbox

I want to see what they've got going for it in E3, but I don't wanna sit through everything I don't care about.
AC1speakerbox is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-2-2009, 11:51 AM   #46
RaptorHaysewus
FFR Player

Quote:
Originally Posted by AC1speakerbox View Post
I want to see what they've got going for it in E3, but I don't wanna sit through everything I don't care about.
http://e3.gamespot.com/press-conference/microsoft-e3/

The COD4 bit is somewhere in the beginning, just keep skipping until you find it.
Old 06-2-2009, 11:59 AM   #47
DevilsTouch
FFR Player

Send a message via AIM to DevilsTouch

That was all very amusing boys but I realized that this debate was stupid to begin with, because it was about people being able to have their opinions.......... But wasn't I just stating mine about those 2 kids , Halo 3, and WaW ?

So cmon now people, stop posting your whack lil 2 cents . This is becoming sad for all of you.

But hey, necrum or w/e Ill go ahead and see it from your point of view man. Sure everyones entitled to their own opinion. I stated mine, and it may be mean or w/e, but its still an opinion too. So stop contradicting yourself man. Dont get on me for stating my opinion about their opinions, cmon now dude thats oxymoron.

And for the kid that said that those pros he knew dont take it as seriously as me...... Most pros play up to 14 hours a day man. There the most commited gamers out there and they take it VERY vERY seriously dude

But im sry if i was mean to you necra but you did call me retarted dude I mean cmon I had to say something man

Next couple of years are going to be the best in Xbox's history imo. SO MANY SICK GAMES COMING OUT!

Last edited by DevilsTouch; 06-2-2009 at 12:02 PM.. Reason: fiX
DevilsTouch is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-2-2009, 12:18 PM   #48
RaptorHaysewus
FFR Player

Quote:
Originally Posted by DevilsTouch View Post
And for the kid that said that those pros he knew dont take it as seriously as me
Did I say they don't take it seriously?

Quote:
......Most pros play up to 14 hours a day man. There the most commited gamers out there and they take it VERY vERY seriously dude
14 Hours a Day? I'm not even awake that long! The only people who stay up 14 hours a day playing a game are ****ing retards, I won a league and a lan tournament and I played like 6 hours a day. It's just obsessive.

The guys I'm talking about take it seriously, I was just saying they're ****s and instead of saying "gg guys" at the end of a match they say "rofl bad..." Which is how I picture you to be, a game ruiner.

But whatever, that's just my "opinion"
Old 06-2-2009, 12:25 PM   #49
DevilsTouch
FFR Player

Quote:
Originally Posted by RaptorHaysewus View Post
Did I say they don't take it seriously?

14 Hours a Day? I'm not even awake that long! The only people who stay up 14 hours a day playing a game are ****ing retards, I won a league and a lan tournament and I played like 6 hours a day. It's just obsessive.

The guys I'm talking about take it seriously, I was just saying they're ****s and instead of saying "gg guys" at the end of a match they say "rofl bad..." Which is how I picture you to be, a game ruiner.

But whatever, that's just my "opinion"

lol It depends on the situation. Lets say im playing the new Red Faction mp beta, and some of the kids on the other team use the hammer the WHOLE time, and concussion, than yes i will call them bad and laugh at them. Now if I lose a match and they didnt use the hammer the WHOLE time, than no. Id say GG and go on with my day man.

If youve never played that, than take the same situation but in halo with the sword i guess lol

But thats cool man, have your opinion dude

Next couple of years are going to be the best in Xbox's history imo. SO MANY SICK GAMES COMING OUT!

Last edited by DevilsTouch; 06-2-2009 at 12:26 PM.. Reason: fix
Old 06-2-2009, 03:48 PM   #50
RevenG-
FFR Player

Send a message via AIM to RevenG-

Quote:
lol It depends on the situation. Lets say im playing the new Red Faction mp beta, and some of the kids on the other team use the hammer the WHOLE time, and concussion, than yes i will call them bad and laugh at them. Now if I lose a match and they didnt use the hammer the WHOLE time, than no. Id say GG and go on with my day man.

If youve never played that, than take the same situation but in halo with the sword i guess lol

But thats cool man, have your opinion dude
This kid went from saying "Its not opinion, its fact" to saying "Everyone is entitled to their opinion". And you say that other people contradict themselves? lulz.
Old 06-2-2009, 04:01 PM   #51
RaptorHaysewus
FFR Player

Yeah, he's pretty much a giant mess.

Back on topic

cod4!

How about we take this to the E3 2009 thread?
Old 06-2-2009, 04:09 PM   #52
Subwuffy
FFR Player

Send a message via MSN to Subwuffy Send a message via Yahoo to Subwuffy

correction.
just modern warfare 2
they dropped CoD
anyways i'm ****ing excited also
cant wait.
Sound is simply the catch-all name for repeated pressure differences/vibrations in a range that a human can hear. Outside this range you get ultra- or infrasound, rather arbitrarily defined. Outside that extended range you're left with the language of physics, i.e. direct description of the pressures and the frequencies involved. The word sound really doesn't mean anything, it's just the human label on a set of sensory inputs. You might as well ask how nutritious "food" can get.
Subwuffy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-2-2009, 04:44 PM   #53
evilbutterfly
FFR Player

This guy's idiocy brought me back from the grave!

My 2 cents: I have yet to see why anyone SO VEHEMOTHLY HATES WaW. I've yet to see somebody give a really decent reason. I've played more WaW than I have MW (mainly because I play with my father-in-law, an Iraq veteran who cannot play MW without wanting to hurt things), but from what I can tell they're not that different at the core. There are some things I much prefer about WaW, and other things I really liked about MW. In general though, they're tied when it comes to multiplayer (MW had a MUCH better singleplayer), IMO.

That said, if somebody wants to give me some reasoning as to why they hate WaW, go right ahead. But don't say tanks. If you think tanks are overpowered, you must have never driven one for very long. The first time you encounter a person who is even barely decent with satchel charges you'll rethink how invincible the tanks are.

As for MW2: I just hope the story is as powerful as MW1. I also hope it's not set anywhere in Iraq (for father-in-law's sake, otherwise he won't play it with me). I'm glad they realized the singleplayer wouldn't work in co-op, and I hope the special co-op missions are worth playing. If they're even close to arcade-y like Nazi Zombies is, I'll be happy. I also hope they leave dismemberment and coarse language in from WaW. I like when my M-rated games deserve their rating.

As for MW2's multiplayer, I swear if they don't fix the spawning I'll be angry. The one thing I hate about WaW (dunno if it happens in MW, I haven't played it enough) is that I get spawned into just asinine stupid deaths. I shouldn't be getting shot when I spawn in. I complained about it in Halo 3, but that was just the rare freak accident, while WaW it's a nightly occurrence. Certain things should never happen. I realized they can't prevent you from spawning in every location within the enemies' view, but c'mon, don't spawn me in directly underneath a falling artillery shell.

In less-depressing news, I got a job for an online business (which sells non-electronic games, of all things!) which has taught me a lot about marketing online and all that jazz.

So now I'm on Twitter @NoahWright.
And I write the blog for their website.

Plus I do cool programming in-house that you'll never see. =O
evilbutterfly is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-2-2009, 05:22 PM   #54
Necamus
FFR Player

Massive post is massive!

Quote:
HMMMM You actually had me going there for a bit. I was starting to not think you werent so retarted. But thanyou stated that you dont even know hwta mlg or wcg stand for. You wasted your time proving no one wrong man. You claim not to care about what im saying but you post so much. Stop contradicting yourself dude.
I love the irony of spelling retarded incorrectly. Or perhaps I was attack with a tart again? Also the double negative, which I can only assume was also a mistake. I'm not sure you know what you're trying to say.

Also, I don't really care about what you say. I just like arguing and proving idiots wrong. Can't have people being wrong on the Internet. And you haven't even shown me one place where I contradicted myself, dude.

Quote:
Let me explain something to you. I know what an opinion is.
Also, now maybe you'll understand what I'm trying to tell you.

Quote:
Im not stupid.
I have my doubts.

Quote:
Im not the problem here, you are. You dont understand what i am saying, not one word of it. I really wiosh you would just learn dude cus honestly, your making stupid remarks about something that you dont even know about. Like literraly, it didnt seem like you had any real sense of what you were talking about man.
Where's the actual content in your posts? You seem to be trying to lead up to some awesome evidence that never actually shows up. You make a bunch of random claims and never back them up. SHOW ME THE PROOF.

Quote:
I posted a clear, multi message freaking essay,
You posted a clear essay? Where? I must have missed it between all the rambling **** you've been posting around here. I seriously hope your essays for school resemble your posts here, I'm sure your teachers would get a kick out of them.
Quote:
and you come back with weak reasons about why your so bad.
Wait what.

Quote:
I dont care about your swording man, I mean its gotten to the point, to where i could literrally show this to any professional, and you would be blacklisted from any xbox live party with any one of them forever.
I feel like there might be some slight exageration here. Just a little. Banned from any XBox live party with them ever? Oh snap, I'm ****ed. Because that's totally a reasonable response to a few Internet forum posts.

Oh wait. I don't have XBox live. Oops?

Quote:
The worst poart of this is...............YOU DONT EVEN KNOW WHAT MLG OR KODE 5 OR WCG STAND FOR...........HOW SLOW AND "DENSE " DO YOU HAVE TO BE TO POST AT LEAST 500 words about something that you dont even know a thing about man. That is sad and pathetic.
Can I start ranting off acronyms from my job that you wouldn't understand and then bitch you out for being so dense? That seems like a fair response.

Also, I think you've lost track of what I was arguing for. The argument had nothing to do with individual tournaments. Go back and read your first post in this thread. It started because you have this high and mighty attitude about how your opinion is the only one that matters because you game competitively and some of us don't Then you claim to understand what an opinion is, despite having flamed people for theirs.

Quote:
And you want to discuss logic?...Mr.Trying to sound like some badmouth smart guy on FFR
Yeah, I'm a badass, with my seal avater and my 2,682 credits and ****. You should worship me because that's how awesome I am.

Quote:
WHY DONT YOU LEARN(MABY DO SOME FREAKING RESEARCH) ON THE SUBJECT BEFORE YOU TRY TO SOUND COOL ON FFR AGAIN
You don't even know what the argument is about, and I'm getting bitched on for needing to do research?

Quote:
No one just posts like that for no reason dude
Dude... dude. Duuuuuude. Man.

Quote:
DOnt give me your lil worthless two cents comments either bro.
I'm fairly certain two cents does in fact have an associated monetary worth, being exactly two hundreths of a dollar.

Quote:
Im sure this is all very amusing to other people , but to me this is sad. You contradict yourself like its your passtime too dude
Aww, did I make you sad? I'm sowwy ='[

Still waiting on proof of conradtictions, by the way.

Quote:
You say that you dont care what i say , but than im here reading like (once again) 300 words trying to explain, coughcough TRYING to explain why i am somehow wrong.
Is 300 words a lot for you? Should I use shorter sentences while I prove you wrong?
Quote:
I mean dude your just some nobody kid, from who cares where, that was looking for someone to attack and found me. An opportunity.
An incredibly easy oppotunity. You're doing all the work for me.

Quote:
I believe you have some serious problems man.
My mommy never loved me.

Quote:
See to it that you get your lil mental problem taken care of.
My psychiatrist doesn't love me either.

Quote:
If you dont than at least stop trying to tell me that im not using logic . Cmon now dude, i base everything that i say around logic. sppph you resort to commenting on my typing. Thats rly sad dude
Your logic was "These people are better at video games then you are, therefore your opinion is wrong and theirs is right." I see a flaw.

and ya im rly sad fer commenting on ur typin sry

Quote:
I know exactly what an opinion is, and I know exactly what a fact is too. I am aware that most of what i stated was opinion. Hey they were, but you are getting what im saying all wrong dude.
You apparently still get them a little mixed up, because you were trying to present your own opinions as facts, which is all wrong, especially given your ridiculous reasons for why your opinions are correct.

Quote:
So here it is... I feel that the comp brings out the most fun in the vid game. How about this? FOR COMP GAMERS ALRIGHT But i just think that you should at least try it out for a while what can it hurt. Ive been bad before, i know how fun it is.
Okay, if I accept what you just said, will you accept that some people ARE NOT INTERESTED IN COMPETITIVE GAMING AND THEREFORE DON'T GIVE A **** WHAT THE PROS SAY AND WOULD RATHER NOT HAVE YOU TRY TO TELL THEM WHAT THEIR OPINOINS SHOULD BE BASED ON THE THOUGHTS OF SAID PROS?

Quote:
And as for the community stuff... I was just saying that there opinions have more , idk athority i guess you could say than the casual gamer. Their opinion on the game IMOOOOOO OK matters more.
Just because critics say a movie sucks, doesn't mean I can't still like it. You're still failing to address this point, which happens to the be the reason I posted in the first place.

Quote:
Kind of like how a pro basketball players opinion on basketball sure as hell matters more than yours. No diff Gaming is a sport, or at least can be a profession.
Just because some sports professions uses certain equipment doesn't mean everyone will prefer it, especially given that not all professionals prefer the same equipment. What happens then? What is the professionals have different opinions? Who do you bandwagon with then? It might actually force you to make your own opinion.

Quote:
Stop yout foolishness kid
You make me feel so young.

Quote:
Last post ( doesnt matter what INSIGNIFICANT non-logical statements you make, doesnt matter how much you contradict yourself. doesnt matter how smart or funny you try to sound, or cool........
Liar

Quote:
YOU WILL ALWAYS BE JUST ANOTHER STUPID KID ON FFR TRYING TO ARGUE SOMETHING THAT HE KNOWS NOTHING ABOUT
And you will apparently continue to be a thick skulled retard who lacks the reading comprehension neccesary to keep up your side of the argument on an Internet forum.

Quote:
LAST POST GOOD DAY GOOD NIGHT w/e
More lies.

Quote:
Slinky Sorry kid, you tried
Slinky - Still doesn't get it.

Quote:
Also I love how Devil is calling necamus kid when he's 19
Great, now I feel old =[ It's likely just another of his attempts to put himself above me in some way, as if he's my elder. Basic counting is a bit over his head.

Quote:
That was all very amusing boys but I realized that this debate was stupid to begin with, because it was about people being able to have their opinions.......... But wasn't I just stating mine about those 2 kids , Halo 3, and WaW ?
No, you were insulting people based on their opinions. There's a difference between stating an opinion and trying to force it on someone.

Quote:
So cmon now people, stop posting your whack lil 2 cents . This is becoming sad for all of you.
Actually, I'm fairly certain 90%, if not more, of the people who posted in here would agree that you're on the wrong side of the argument here.

Quote:
But hey, necrum or w/e Ill go ahead and see it from your point of view man. Sure everyones entitled to their own opinion. I stated mine, and it may be mean or w/e, but its still an opinion too. So stop contradicting yourself man. Dont get on me for stating my opinion about their opinions, cmon now dude thats oxymoron.
You're still not quite getting it, but you're getting closer. You didn't state opinions. You tried to tell them what their opinion should be, based on what competitive gamers say, while some of us don't give a **** about competitive gamers. Casual gamers exist, they're not awful people, some of us can't dedicate huge amounts of our time to your silly games.

Quote:
And for the kid that said that those pros he knew dont take it as seriously as me...... Most pros play up to 14 hours a day man. There the most commited gamers out there and they take it VERY vERY seriously dude
Got a link for that? Because that's excessive and I assume it's some bull**** you made up on the spot. There's a point where less practice is better.

Quote:
But im sry if i was mean to you necra but you did call me retarted dude I mean cmon I had to say something man
And I stand by everything I said.

TL;DR:
Quote:
Originally Posted by RevenG- View Post
This kid went from saying "Its not opinion, its fact" to saying "Everyone is entitled to their opinion". And you say that other people contradict themselves? lulz.
Exactly.

Also holy **** it's eb.

Last edited by Necamus; 06-2-2009 at 05:33 PM.. Reason: Messed up some quote tags =[
Necamus is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-2-2009, 05:34 PM   #55
DevilsTouch
FFR Player

Quote:
Originally Posted by RevenG- View Post

First off dude, its called being mature and reasoning with necra man. I said i came to realize, so obviously that means that I thought about what he said and than came to a new conclusion.

Pretty much in our useless arguement i was brought up to be the big bad wolf out of nowhere. Which led to people ganging up on me over nothing. Either way, I feel that you all have proved your idiocy in this thread.

I proved that I can listen, rethink, and give a more open opinion

Speaking of: Although I think its wrong to not play the most competitive way possible, everyone has the right to play however they want. I believe I was way out of line when I attacked those first two people, but that does not mean necramus should have tried to stick up for them. Plus, I was only stating my opinion of them and their comments so there was never a chance for necra to make any kind of real point.

I think logically, more than probaly any of you, and I believe that most of the statements you guys have made either didnt make sense, or caused more drama after our debate was over.

Like I said, i was made out to be the wolf, when I was really just sticking up for myself, after being called A RETARD by some KID and yes KID. Its more of a mature thing, when i say that im not saying hes legally a kid idiot.

edit: Necramus... You say you dont care about what I say, but you post so much about it man. Thats called contradicting yourself DUDE(a common word said everyday cough ) Plus wasnt I stating my opinion about those 2 people's comments?

I mean its cool if you wanna completely attack me man, but at least find a reason to.

Hmmmmm BTW How can you prove me wrong over opinions?

But to those first 2 people I attacked, Im sorry. It was way out of line, but so was necramus's attack on me.

Keep posting people, your just giving me something to read, and to laugh at.

Last edited by DevilsTouch; 06-2-2009 at 05:45 PM.. Reason: fix
Old 06-2-2009, 05:36 PM   #56
RaptorHaysewus
FFR Player

Quote:
Originally Posted by Necamus View Post
I love the irony of spelling retarded incorrectly. Or perhaps I was attack with a tart again? Also the double negative, which I can only assume was also a mistake. I'm not sure you know what you're trying to say.

You posted a clear essay? Where? I must have missed it between all the rambling **** you've been posting around here. I seriously hope your essays for school resemble your posts here, I'm sure your teachers would get a kick out of them.
Wait what.
I lolled so hard

P.S.: If Devils is actually 18 which I doubt, then he gives 18 year olds / adults bad reputations
Old 06-2-2009, 06:01 PM   #57
DevilsTouch
FFR Player

haha Im loving this DUDE You guys are getting so worked up over this.

Hey raptor man i think your the funniest one gj

Its funny to me because I never said anything for all of this flaming, so its hilarious. My xbox currently had red rings so this is giving me something to play with.

Just a quick Q Do you guys even realize how stupid that whole arguement even was? I mean cmon he attacked me because I apparently tried to force my opinions on them, which doesnt make sense at all btw

I feel like a bunch of loser kids are attacking me

And necramus, you know why people took your side? Its because they dont know anything about what were talking about, so they just read and whatever they THINK sounded better then went with. Thats how it is.

But either way cmon guys im ready for more hehe

Last edited by DevilsTouch; 06-2-2009 at 07:05 PM.. Reason: fixed
Old 06-2-2009, 07:01 PM   #58
RaptorHaysewus
FFR Player

My xbox currently had red rings
Old 06-2-2009, 07:04 PM   #59
DevilsTouch
FFR Player

Quote:
My xbox currently had red rings
haha Nice one ..because thats what I really ment to type

Old 06-2-2009, 07:04 PM   #60
RaptorHaysewus
FFR Player

DevilsTouch writes...
at 6:52:55pm on 6/2/09 [X]
I dont even play halo atm Too busy being really good at a variety of games.