Closed Thread

Old 03-14-2020, 07:19 PM   #2461
TWG Flurry
FFR Player

Default Re: TWG 193: Animal Crossing [Game Thread]

Quote:
Originally Posted by TWG Cherry View Post
Chief - wolf
my hardest wolf read right now. i've posted enough about him but as a recap, the dora > zucker vote is opportunistic as hell and his reaction to pressure is textbook wolf. string him up bois

Flurry - null/wolf lean
i'm waffling back and forth on keeping them in my scumpile or moving them back up to null. the way they're handling chief is not good, the post about treating him as if he already flipped town is super sketch, but the pressure they've been putting on other people has been fine. will revisit
I find this very amusing together.
Old 03-14-2020, 07:25 PM   #2462
TWG Cherry
FFR Player

Quote:
Originally Posted by TWG Flurry View Post
I find this very amusing together.
it's honestly really frustrating for me because every fiber of my being wants to hard scumread you but you're putting in work that a townie would do what what
Old 03-14-2020, 07:28 PM   #2463
TWG Rolf
FFR Player

Quote:
I feel like chief is someone that tends to get mislynched a lot over tone.
This is what I'm chalking this up to be to be honest. Aside from the vote switch from dora to zucker, the majority of attacks on him come simply from his antagonistic way of posting. Looking at it that way I'm reminded of how Red Blaster or Xelnya post which people don't like either and usually end up wrong. Paired with that post Flurry linked, he's making prods on someone people have generally been strongly town reading which seems pretty unnecessary considering couple other players in the game right now that'd be easier targets if he was a wolf.
Old 03-14-2020, 07:32 PM   #2464
TWG Flurry
FFR Player

Quote:
it's honestly really frustrating for me because every fiber of my being wants to hard scumread you but you're putting in work that a townie would do what what
Well, I think that's enough for me to leave you alone for the next 2 phases or so. Doing more would be just antagonistic for little reason.
Old 03-14-2020, 07:35 PM   #2465
TWG Flurry
FFR Player

Quote:
Originally Posted by TWG Rolf View Post
This is what I'm chalking this up to be to be honest. Aside from the vote switch from dora to zucker, the majority of attacks on him come simply from his antagonistic way of posting. Looking at it that way I'm reminded of how Red Blaster or Xelnya post which people don't like either and usually end up wrong. Paired with that post Flurry linked, he's making prods on someone people have generally been strongly town reading which seems pretty unnecessary considering couple other players in the game right now that'd be easier targets if he was a wolf.
I kind of want to shift my attention toward Chrissy, Mathilda and Agent S.

I don't know if there's volunteers to iso so we get different perspectives than Flurry quotes.

Unless you guys enjoy reading my posts.
Old 03-14-2020, 07:45 PM   #2466
TWG Flurry
FFR Player

I think Chrissy is a case of actively trying to look like they're doing something without doing something.

Mathilda is more about the progression early game that was also very antagonistic to attempting to do something. If that shift in play was genuine or felt like a wolf that was forced to do something.

Agent S makes me feel like someone that makes me go like "yeah, I kinda agree with what you say", but without really properly listening.
Old 03-14-2020, 07:47 PM   #2467
TWG Cherry
FFR Player

before i forget, my 3 vigi targets tonight would be mathilda, chrissy, and molly, in that order what what

this of course assumes that chief gets strung up - if someone else goes then he is my #1 shot
Old 03-14-2020, 07:50 PM   #2468
TWG Flurry
FFR Player

iso makes me want to keep my vote on chrissy as a priority.
Old 03-14-2020, 07:52 PM   #2469
TWG Flurry
FFR Player

I also think they're pretending to be an inexperienced player.
Old 03-14-2020, 07:56 PM   #2470
TWG Flurry
FFR Player

I feel like Mathilda is a miss and Agent S/Chief is a turning point to solve the remaining 2 wolves.
Old 03-14-2020, 07:58 PM   #2471
TWG Cherry
FFR Player

Quote:
I feel like Mathilda is a miss and Agent S/Chief is a turning point to solve the remaining 2 wolves.
please provide a lot more detail on this what what
Old 03-14-2020, 08:01 PM   #2472
TWG Mathilda
FFR Player

Since people wanna apparently say I'm wolfy cause of "bad reactions" what exactly is wolfy about them? You're going to tell me that people in any role can't get irritated at things? I was actively engaging in conversation then a bunch of shutdowns happened in my state causing me to step away from the game again which I'd noted yet people still wanna claim inactive as well.
Also since when did we decide that inactive only applied to wolves? Back when, it used to be thought of something that happened among prs too because they didn't want to end up killed off early. I hate this new mindset of lets just always chase the less active players, especially in a setup where there's 5 blue roles. Just seems like it's going to push more early claims than anything to me, but what do I know.
Old 03-14-2020, 08:02 PM   #2473
TWG Boomer
FFR Player

Quote:
Originally Posted by TWG Molly View Post
I know >.< I'll try to post more when I can so I can stop this cycle of inactivity, anxiety, and paranoia.

I appreciate the apology and for respectfully acknowledging my thoughts, thank you.
anxiety and paranoia at what? ;thinking:
i find i'm more of both of those if i'm a wolf rather than a town. as town, it's easier because your info is minimal and you just have to work at solving it.
as a wolf, you get more anxious by trying to appear a certain way; pretending you don't have certain info that you shouldn't. those reasons i can see someone being paranoid and anxious

not as a town
Old 03-14-2020, 08:03 PM   #2474
TWG Boomer
FFR Player

Quote:
And then regarding my activity level, yeah I dropped the ball here. Work's been shit because well you guys could probably guess so when I get home I'm drained and don't have much motivation to go through all this stuff either. Someone mentioned time being a point in a read of me and that's not the issue, it's just energy and motivation. And then when I do try to catch up and keep of track of new stuff, there's no ability to meta unless something really strong comes up like my thought about Agent S, or the huge number of players to keep track of, I'm just not really set up for being alright at these really large anonymous games.
in my opinion, 20 players games shouldn't be anon, and anon shouldn't be more than 14 players (10t, 3w, 1a) but that's a discussion for postgame.
Old 03-14-2020, 08:04 PM   #2475
TWG Boomer
FFR Player

Quote:
You guys end up wanting to lynch me for activity or to help with other reads based on interactions as it comes to Apollo's thoughts, that's fine and it'd be on me for playing as I have been. If not then I'll be doing a bigger read through of the game on my day off tomorrow, as as of right now I don't really have the ability to do that before the end of this phase.
this seems pretty pure to me.
Old 03-14-2020, 08:07 PM   #2476
TWG Mathilda
FFR Player

Quote:
Originally Posted by TWG Boomer View Post
in my opinion, 20 players games shouldn't be anon, and anon shouldn't be more than 14 players (10t, 3w, 1a) but that's a discussion for postgame.
Agreed, I'm finding it way harder to read into and keep track of things in this game.
Old 03-14-2020, 08:07 PM   #2477
TWG Flurry
FFR Player

Quote:
please provide a lot more detail on this what what
Mathilda got an activity spike in the 2nd phase (went from like less than 10 post to 75+) and the progression felt natural to me.

Chief is because the world where I'm wrong do exist. The only difference is that in my wolf Chief world, it has more to do with lack of solving than votes.

If Chief do flip town, it's forcing me to look into why he got lynched and I think Agent S plays a role here.
It's possible they're both town, but this is where I need to look to inform myself better.
Old 03-14-2020, 08:08 PM   #2478
TWG Tank
FFR Player

Quote:
Originally Posted by TWG Punchy View Post
You say "careful," but one of your posts was pretty much naming a user on this forum!!
what?
think you're confusing me w someone else, sis

also i think your point on chrissy is decent
idg why town asks about the most suspect people in that way
Old 03-14-2020, 08:12 PM   #2479
TWG Mathilda
FFR Player

I'm working through Julian right now and maybe I just haven't gotten far enough but is it just me or does it seem like it's been a lot of volume posting from them?
Old 03-14-2020, 08:20 PM   #2480
TWG Agent S
FFR Player

I'm all caught up, but my brain is racked with a wicked migraine, so apologies in advance if I suffer another english stroke while here.

I'll be around here & there until eod tonight.
Closed Thread