Register FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Closed Thread

Old 04-12-2016, 06:24 AM   #1521
TWG Muffet
FFR Player

Default Re: TWG 150: Undertale

Quote:
Originally Posted by TWG Undyne View Post
Whatever team you're batting for Muffet, you're gonna hurt it if you don't answer me already.

If you were hypothetically wrong about me and Alphys, who do you think are the filthy humans? Because there are two of them, you say they're me and Alphys, and I'm reasonably sure neither of us are.
Temmie and napsta I guess.

Sans pushed on napsta, and I've had almost no interactions with temmie.
Old 04-12-2016, 06:48 AM   #1522
TWG Muffet
FFR Player

Also in a rational defense, sans and so sorry bussed me, I'm thinking they planned that since I'm horrible in this game.
Old 04-12-2016, 06:54 AM   #1523
TWG Muffet
FFR Player

And the difference between napsta and I is only sans pushed him If I recall correctly.
Old 04-12-2016, 07:14 AM   #1524
TWG Napstablook
FFR Player

Quote:
Originally Posted by TWG Muffet View Post
And the difference between napsta and I is only sans pushed him If I recall correctly.
Probably because Sans lived an extra phase? I don't recall him saying much about me in D2 when Sorry was lynched, it was only after that in D3 when he started trying to deflect attention onto me to save his own skin bones.
Old 04-12-2016, 11:41 AM   #1525
TWG Mad Dummy
FFR Player

Quote:
Originally Posted by TWG Mettaton View Post
Did you know that I get stronger the more jokes I hear?
this is why the wolves killed Mettaton last night; they had to stop him from reaching his final form
Old 04-12-2016, 11:51 AM   #1526
TWG Mad Dummy
FFR Player

Quote:
Originally Posted by TWG Sans View Post
anyways, looks like you chumps wanna get things going.

here's something then

i will not vote for the robot, spider girl, and the dummy this phase.
This was the first little bit of reads that Sans gave, fmpov, Muffet would be the only person I don't know the alignment of, and I think Sans is a bit less likely to lump a partner in that list. Not necessarily because of the reasoning he gave in his next post, but because I think its what would feel natural to him, especially if his partners are within the people who are less active, which is what I think is what's been happening this game.
Old 04-12-2016, 11:53 AM   #1527
TWG Mad Dummy
FFR Player

Quote:
Originally Posted by TWG Tsunderplane View Post
he's not posting because the thread isn't moving

so he can't see it
good lord, I swear the quality of shitposts in anon games is through the fucking roof.
Old 04-12-2016, 12:03 PM   #1528
TWG Mad Dummy
FFR Player

Quote:
Asgore
this is such a good distance vote if Undyne is with Sans. Like, I'd be really impressed if in such a short time, Undyne saw that a town and a partner voted for a monster wagon, figured a monster in this situation would be spooked, and then voted for the previous leading wagon.

Idk they dropped a vote at the deadline later on too but I would still be impressed if they've together.
Old 04-12-2016, 12:10 PM   #1529
TWG Mad Dummy
FFR Player

Quote:
Yeah, my vote looks like shit.

I remembered it was EOD seven minutes before the cutoff, did a fast read of the thread, and didn't like the sudden movement of Sans and Alphys onto Monster Kid. Sans has been giving me human vibes, and Alphys had barely said anything all phase. I didn't like the wagon and I didn't like the timing of the vote swing. So I got paranoid and wanted to move my vote.

Doggo had yet to say anything besides bow-wow in the whole phase. That is either shit tier red play, indifferent green play, or good blue play. I decided to give him the benefit of the doubt.

Asgore specifically said they'd be there for EOD, but didn't make any posts. That is bad play no matter what role he was. I gave him a quick iso and it felt like it could have been intentional UTR. I guess it wasn't. Bad call on my part.

I kind of wish I'd just stayed on Monster Kid because I don't like their posts at all.
Upon a quick iso, they hadn't posted anything about Sans being human since the very early stages of the game, so I will never be able to see their progression, I really wish I could though. Idk I still read this kind of townie but I guess I'm slightly worried since I don't see their progression on Sans.
Old 04-12-2016, 12:22 PM   #1530
TWG Mad Dummy
FFR Player

Quote:
Originally Posted by TWG Mad Dummy View Post
I think that there's at least one between Sans and Alphys,
rofl I forgot I posted this
Old 04-12-2016, 12:39 PM   #1531
TWG Mad Dummy
FFR Player

Quote:
sans feels town at the moment, has tried to get things progressing in between terrible puns but not in a way that suggests he already knows who he needs to kill
Quote:
i'd be perfectly okay with lynching sans today i think
Can you talk about how you got from point A to point B here, Tsunderplane, because I don't see how you did. All you had posted between the two was about my theory regarding the nightkill
Old 04-12-2016, 12:39 PM   #1532
TWG Napstablook
FFR Player

Out of curiosity what has plane actually done this entire game? I don't recall much of anything off the top of my head if I'm completely honest.
Old 04-12-2016, 12:41 PM   #1533
TWG Mad Dummy
FFR Player

Quote:
Originally Posted by TWG Napstablook View Post
Out of curiosity what has plane actually done this entire game? I don't recall much of anything off the top of my head if I'm completely honest.
The thing that I've liked the most out of them was that they stayed on Sans for most of the phase before the check was claimed, but I don't actually see their progression now so I'm putting them back towards null.
Old 04-12-2016, 12:42 PM   #1534
TWG Mad Dummy
FFR Player

Quote:
Originally Posted by TWG So Sorry View Post
Hey temmie, do you have thoughts on monster kid and mad dummy? I looked at your posts and you seem pretty trained on Sans with a little bit on mad dummy and monster kid... the vote kind of looks opportunistic considering the small amount of posts you have (coming from someone with 12 posts ;_
Quote:
Originally Posted by TWG So Sorry View Post
Same with you tsunderplane. You went right for the wagon. Just trying to understand yall cuz i get the votes. Napsra could say something too
I feel like there's always at least one between Temmie and Tsunderplane based on these two posts.
Old 04-12-2016, 12:44 PM   #1535
TWG Mad Dummy
FFR Player

Quote:
i don't have anything to add to the sans discussion other than general agreement with what's been posted. he's been either overly defensive or just rolling over and going back to shitposting when pressured, so i think he probably knows he's cornered. hoping I'm not wrong about this but I'm feeling pretty good about it
I can get the fact that you might agree with a lot of what had been posted, but how is this enough to shift you from calling sans townie to voting for sans and feeling "pretty good" about the vote, especially when you stated that you agreed with a lot of what had been said regarding Monster Kid but still had him in your null pile.
Old 04-12-2016, 12:49 PM   #1536
TWG Mad Dummy
FFR Player

Quote:
Originally Posted by TWG Napstablook View Post
My question is how long do we let doggo stay in the game? In Hindsight he would've been a much better D0 than Asgore but discussing that is pointless now. I think if there's no consensus lynch by eod we should get rid of him given the possibility of the random kill theory.
How does the random kill theory reinforce the fact that doggo might've been scum?
Old 04-12-2016, 01:06 PM   #1537
TWG Mad Dummy
FFR Player

Quote:

Muffet - anyone saying she's human must be off their knockers. i like her posts a lot. they sound genuine and she's constantly replying to everyone's critisms on her outspoken info. i would put her very high in the monster chain. oh, and uh... have you made some donuts? kind of hungry for one.
this probably makes muffet town
Old 04-12-2016, 01:11 PM   #1538
TWG Mad Dummy
FFR Player

Quote:

Tsunderplane - eeh... i kind of feel you've been falling off my monster pole. you seem to be... just following what's on the plate at the moment and going with it. you're expanding, but i think you're latching at the same time. or it could just be due to you having you read me as monster to human in less than a day by a paranoid dummy. i'm watching you plane-a-nator.
Tsunderplane

Sans is calling you out pretty hard here, its what he tends to do to his partners. Your progression on Sans doesn't make sense to me, and he comments on the fact that you've been going with the flow in his read. Considering he's the incarnation of the Bus Driver, and with the fact that he put So Sorry as his second top human, you're likely to be a partner.

This is not the vote I expected to place upon a reread.
Old 04-12-2016, 01:23 PM   #1539
TWG Tsunderplane
FFR Player

Quote:
Originally Posted by TWG Mad Dummy View Post
Can you talk about how you got from point A to point B here, Tsunderplane, because I don't see how you did. All you had posted between the two was about my theory regarding the nightkill
re-reading, give me a bit since i don't actually remember
Old 04-12-2016, 01:30 PM   #1540
TWG Tsunderplane
FFR Player

right, okay

if memory serves, i went from feeling semi-okay about him to scum reading him because of the way he reacted to the pressure. he went back and forth from rolling with the punches to just shitposting instead of trying to defend himself even slightly. i think i put it something like "even a new player would try something to defend themselves".

you even agreed with me that the way he was reacting felt more like a wolf that knew they were cornered and less a town that was feeling threatened

and yeah i was more or less going with the flow because i haven't played in a rather long time and was trying to get my bearings. the sans vote solidified over the course of the day as he reacted worse and worse to the pressure
Closed Thread