Go Back   Flash Flash Revolution > Gaming > The Werewolf Game > TWG Archives
Register FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Closed Thread

Old 04-27-2006, 02:40 PM   #1
nforcer06164
FFR Player
FFR Veteran

Send a message via AIM to nforcer06164 Send a message via Skype™ to nforcer06164
Default TWG XXX Postgame - HUMAN VICTORY!

iggymatrixcounter - SEER - Won the game
Kilgamayan - HUMAN - Won the game
mattc16 - HUMAN - Murdered Night 2
blahblah18 - GUARDIAN - Murdered Night 4
Kefit - HUMAN - Murdered Night 3
chardish - WOLF - Lynched Day 1
GuidoHunter - PROSECUTOR - Lost the game
Wilkin - HUMAN - Won the game
talisman - HUMAN - Won the game
FishFishRevolution - MASTER WOLF - Lynched Day 4
Tasselfoot - HUMAN - Murdered Night 1
HansSky - HUMAN - Won the game
Afrobean - WOLF - Lynched Day 2
nickadeemus - WITNESS - Lost the game
Tps222 - HUMAN/WITNESS - Lynched Day 3
lightdarkness - HUMAN - Won the game

From the start, it seemed that either the prosecution or wolves were set up to win this game. I don't know HOW Kefit did it, but he absolutely nailed chardish on Day 1. Then, Afrobean got hit on Day 2. Amazing playing right there. The wolf threat was virtually eliminated Day 2. Nice job.

I thought Guido was going to get this game, after his Day 1 pick. Nick was a great choice. He managed to appear genuinely human in an amazing display of skill. But, then he picked Afrobean who couldn't be called... that eliminated a wolf. I don't know why he picked TPS, but iggy did pretty much get him lynched on BS evidence to "protect blah," who ironically got murdered by Fish the next day, while in the alliance. Funny enough, that night, Guido also picked the last wolf, Fish, which, if announced, would ensure human victory. And it did.

What I find ironic, in the Day 1 discussions, was how Talisman made a comment about inexperienced or newbie players getting guarded. Guess what, buddy? You were guarded Night 1. NIIIIIICE =P

iggymatrixcounter gets MVP for engineering a human win as the alliance leader while not knowing what the hell he was doing. Kefit gets an honorable mention for nailing chardish as a wolf Day 1 after being gone for several games.

Well played, humans! For once, you were underdogs according to game mechanics, yet you managed to pull through and win. I still wanted to see Guido win... oh well. Great game! Talk away!

PROUD OWNER OF TWO OMEGA FAVORS. YEAH, NICE TRY.
Giant NES Controller (4 FEET) progress: PAINT IS DONE!
Download my Wii Music Suite v1.0, and PM me with your input!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Squeek
My mind says "GOGOGOG" and my hands go "wut no scru u ***"

Last edited by User6773; 04-27-2006 at 04:30 PM..
Old 04-27-2006, 02:48 PM   #2
Afrobean
Admiral in the Red Army
FFR Veteran

Send a message via Skype™ to Afrobean
Default Re: TWG 30 Postgame - HUMAN VICTORY!

Why did people buy into this PM thing?

If I had known you guys would have bought it so willingly, I would have had our side working to get humans lynched in the way you so readily got the wolves lynched on Guido's PMs.

PS GG Guido haha

PPS everyone who did the fake accounts, post it. I'm really upset about there being like 20 prosecutor accounts.
Old 04-27-2006, 02:50 PM   #3
GuidoHunter
is against custom titles
Retired StaffFFR Veteran

Send a message via AIM to GuidoHunter Send a message via Skype™ to GuidoHunter

Quote:
Originally Posted by nforcer06164
I thought Guido was going to get this game, after his Day 1 pick. Nick was a great choice. He managed to appear genuinely human in an amazing display of skill. But, then he picked Afrobean who couldn't be called... that eliminated a wolf. I don't know why he picked TPS, but iggy did pretty much get him lynched on BS evidence to "protect blah," who ironically got murdered by Yu the next day, while in the alliance. Funny enough, that night, Guido also picked the last wolf, Yu, which, if announced, would ensure human victory. And it did.
I didn't realize exactly how much suspicion was on Tps when I picked him. Had I realized it, I would have gone for someone else who was still suspected, but not as much. I knew I only needed to avoid two lynchings (and a wolfing, but I wasn't worried about those from my pick) to win, and I also thought that I could weasel some suspicion onto other people without notice.

And iggy asked me to pick Fish because he suspected Fish was the MW.

All in all, though, this game was fantastic and I would love to see it played again. Marvelous idea by nForcer.

--Guido

http://andy.mikee385.com

Quote:
Originally Posted by Grandiagod View Post
Quote:
She has an asshole, in other pics you can see a diaper taped to her dead twin's back.
Sentences I thought I never would have to type.
Old 04-27-2006, 02:50 PM   #4
talisman
Resident Penguin
FFR Simfile AuthorFFR Veteran

Send a message via AIM to talisman

I'll let iggy speak more to how things shook out from the alliance perspective (I only came into it day 3).

Basically guido won the game for us, first by getting afro lynched and second by picking tps without realizing how much suspicion tps already had.

The game from my perspective:

after fromthewolves and fromtheprosecutor came out my initial thinking was that afro, fish, or tps had to be involved in some way. I made a fake account called "theprosecutor" and messaged fromthewolves a little bit but didn't really get much out of him (fish) since I came after fromtheprosecutor.

I also sent a pm to all three fake accounts (fromthewolves, fromthewoIves, and fromtheprosecutor) from talisman saying "I'm the guardian lol."

I guess to test me, tps (fromtheprosecutor and fromthewoIves) decided to make a fake aim account name, TWGPROSECUTOR and contacted me on it, and we had a nice chat full of bull**** where he tried to get me to sell out iggy or something in exchange for info about the prosecution. I don't think he was even part of the prosecution at the time, nor was I part of the alliance, or the guardian.

All the while I was sending this stuff to iggy and apparently he'd had his own encounters with the various fake accounts and managed to piece things together.

Fish I didn't really suspect much early on, but my suspicion started to build a bit later on when he seemed like he was just talking to me to seem like he was talking to me but he never really said much. that and his votes were crap. When iggy asked me for three names of people to seer night 3 fish was one of them.

also rofl at killing tass, fish.
Old 04-27-2006, 02:51 PM   #5
Kefit
FFR Player

Send a message via AIM to Kefit

I was really hoping that Guido would take this one, or would at least go down with a fight. Oh well.

Nailing Chardish on day one was fun. I seem to have a knack for doing that. Too bad I was either dead or absent from the rest of the game, although nothing I could have done during any of that could have derailed Iggy's instalynch bandwagons.

Speaking of which, Iggy, you won the game, but only because Guido helped you immensely. I seriously doubt things would have turned out this way had Guido never sent out any Prosecutor PMs. Hell, FishFish might have even been able to pull off a lone wolf victory. Your super secretive policy of instigating bandwagons without providing any real evidence is an absolutely horrible way to go about doing things - I just can't believe that everyone was willing to blindly follow in your lead without an actual display of reasoning on your part.

Anyway, this was fun, and I haven't said that about a TWG in a very long time. I might just play again.

Quote:
Originally Posted by seinno
and also thank you everone for clearing it up for me I will try to start using my two hands iv tried quit a bit i put my left hand index and middle finger middle finger is on the up arrow index on on left arrow and right hand i use my index for the down button and middle for the right button does that seem weird?
Old 04-27-2006, 02:51 PM   #6
GuidoHunter
is against custom titles
Retired StaffFFR Veteran

I was PROSECUTOR, Tps was FROMTHEPROSECUTOR, and talisman was THEPROSECUTOR. I'm not sure about FROMTHEWOLVES.

And people bought the PM for EXACTLY THE REASONS I POSTED AFRO. I even told you about them after you died. Are you gonna completely ignore me a fourth time?

--Guido

Quote:
Quote:
She has an asshole, in other pics you can see a diaper taped to her dead twin's back.
Old 04-27-2006, 02:53 PM   #7
talisman
Resident Penguin

Quote:
Originally Posted by afro
Why did people buy into this PM thing?
because iggy went along with it and he knew more about fromtheprosecutor, the other account, than anyone.

I think this is the account breakdown:

fromthewolves - wolves
fromtheprosecutor - tps
fromthewoIves - tps
theprosecutor - talisman
prosecutor - guido
Old 04-27-2006, 02:56 PM   #8
HansSky
FFR Player

Send a message via AIM to HansSky

Iggy basically spilled his guts to me about what was going on behind the scenes last night, unless he was lying. I look forward to his post.
Old 04-27-2006, 02:57 PM   #9
talisman
Resident Penguin

fun from convos with fish:

8:29:13 PM stressreliefball: ps was that you that made the fromthewoIves account
8:29:15 PM insanelikeafish: especially in this kind of game
8:29:19 PM insanelikeafish: no it really wasn't
8:29:29 PM insanelikeafish: i swear
8:29:30 PM stressreliefball: hmmm I wonder who it was
8:29:35 PM stressreliefball: either you tps or afro
8:29:42 PM insanelikeafish: hahahah it really wasn't me
8:29:52 PM insanelikeafish: if i had, it would've been purely a joke
8:29:58 PM stressreliefball: I can't see anyone else doing that

more fun:

8:31:13 PM stressreliefball: I'm trying to play as neutral as possible though
8:31:34 PM stressreliefball: if I had to pick a top three right now it would be chardish afro and tps

(these were from day one btw)

Last edited by talisman; 04-27-2006 at 03:02 PM..
Old 04-27-2006, 02:57 PM   #10
lightdarkness
Summer!!
Retired StaffFFR Veteran

Send a message via AIM to lightdarkness Send a message via MSN to lightdarkness Send a message via Yahoo to lightdarkness Send a message via Skype™ to lightdarkness

Ha, my plan worked like a charm!
Old 04-27-2006, 02:58 PM   #11
Afrobean
Admiral in the Red Army
FFR Veteran

Quote:
Originally Posted by Guido
And people bought the PM for EXACTLY THE REASONS I POSTED AFRO. I even told you about them after you died. Are you gonna completely ignore me a fourth time?
Yes. I am going to ignore you.

For the reason that the PM could have just as easily been from the wolves as from anyone.

Oh, by the way, can anyone tell me who was guarded night 2? The original plan was to hit iggy night 2 (I was seriously thinking about iggy night 1, but fish sold me on Tass haha), but when Chardish died, we agreed it'd be better not to risk it.
Old 04-27-2006, 03:02 PM   #12
GuidoHunter
is against custom titles
Retired StaffFFR Veteran

Then it came down to whether or not you thought the PM was from the wolves or the Prosecutor. The prosecutor had everything to win by it, and the wolves only had a questionable motive. Plus, it (the wolves making the PM) would have given the humans extra confidence against the prosecution, thinking that the prosecutor was another witness short, letting them focus on wolves with their new time.

The balance was most definitely in favor of that PM being legit. And even if it was 50/50, believing one over the other certainly isn't BS.

--Guido

Quote:
Quote:
Old 04-27-2006, 03:03 PM   #13
HansSky
FFR Player

Send a message via AIM to HansSky

Also, very well played blah. I knew something was up when you were acting exactly the same as you were last game, but it didn't make sense for you to be a wolf since you're smarter than that. After my conversation with iggy I figured that you were most likely the guardian because no other role made sense.
Old 04-27-2006, 03:04 PM   #14
Afrobean
Admiral in the Red Army
FFR Veteran

The only time I said it was BS was in game, and of course I would say that as it was my best defense.

Yeah, it was legit, and there was a justifiable reason for it being legit. Basically, I'm just mad that I didn't realize it'd be that easy to trick the humans, and instead, you used it to own my team.

EDIT: By the way guys, I'm definitely due to be human next time I play, so DON'T LYNCH ME UNLESS YOU HAVE GOOD REASON PLZ. EX: this game, there was moderately good reason to lynch me. I am asking that you have good reason to do it, since I don't see me being a wolf again.
Old 04-27-2006, 03:05 PM   #15
nforcer06164
FFR Player
FFR Veteran

Send a message via AIM to nforcer06164 Send a message via Skype™ to nforcer06164

After Night 1, Iggy was guarded consistently until Night 4, when blah was murdered. blah did not send in his pick; I did not wait for it, as he was dead already.

PROUD OWNER OF TWO OMEGA FAVORS. YEAH, NICE TRY.
Giant NES Controller (4 FEET) progress: PAINT IS DONE!
Download my Wii Music Suite v1.0, and PM me with your input!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Squeek
My mind says "GOGOGOG" and my hands go "wut no scru u ***"
Old 04-27-2006, 03:06 PM   #16
GuidoHunter
is against custom titles
Retired StaffFFR Veteran

Yeah, right after I made that post questioning blah's acting, I realized that this is just how he plays as a human. I didn't want to post that, though, on account of him not being a witness...

@Afro: ::shrugs::

--Guido

Quote:
Quote:
Old 04-27-2006, 03:07 PM   #17
Afrobean
Admiral in the Red Army
FFR Veteran

Quote:
Originally Posted by nforcer06164
After Night 1, Iggy was guarded consistently until Night 4, when blah was murdered. blah did not send in his pick; I did not wait for it, as he was dead already.
Yeah, I guess we made the right choice then. Funny too, since I'd think blah to be the type to mix it up and not guard the person he's supposed to be guarding.

Also, Fish, did you know blah was the guardian? How did you figure it out? I thought he was never gonna die haha.
Old 04-27-2006, 03:56 PM   #18
FishFishRevolution
GotR Creator
Retired StaffFFR Veteran

Send a message via AIM to FishFishRevolution Send a message via Yahoo to FishFishRevolution Send a message via Skype™ to FishFishRevolution

I killed blah because iggy simply ignored him when there was so much suspicion on him. He had to be a blue. I also CALLED nick as a witness when i talked to iggy right before my last stand. (or maybe right after) He was defending tps, saying posting the gb was not tps-ish, which of course, it is.
Old 04-27-2006, 03:57 PM   #19
FishFishRevolution
GotR Creator
Retired StaffFFR Veteran

Send a message via AIM to FishFishRevolution Send a message via Yahoo to FishFishRevolution Send a message via Skype™ to FishFishRevolution

Oh yeah, Tass kill, rofl. That was to make talis not suspicious of me plus it was a good kill.

EDIT: theprosecutor - talisman

What did you do when i said send me a PM from "fromtheprosecutor"?
Old 04-27-2006, 03:59 PM   #20
Afrobean
Admiral in the Red Army
FFR Veteran

Quote:
Originally Posted by FishFishRevolution
Oh yeah, Tass kill, rofl. That was to make talis not suspicious of me plus it was a good kill.

EDIT: theprosecutor - talisman

What did you do when i said send me a PM from "fromtheprosecutor"?
In hindsight though, even you can admit that iggy would have been better haha