Go Back   Flash Flash Revolution > Gaming > The Werewolf Game > TWG Archives
Register FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Closed Thread

Old 04-30-2007, 10:14 AM   #61
StoicRoivaS
FFR Player

Send a message via AIM to StoicRoivaS
Default Re: TWG XXXV Postgame

Are you saying we should have revealed roles + names, or just roles.

P.S. @ Kefit
-Bowser
Old 04-30-2007, 11:03 AM   #62
DarkManticoreX2
TWG Overlord
FFR Veteran

Send a message via AIM to DarkManticoreX2

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kefit View Post
My goal the entire game was to hit the same target at night as the wolves. This way no one would even realized an SK existed. It seemed that my plan worked pretty damn well.
We were pretty sure the SK was either you or Fojar since day 3 or something. I had seered you the night mamimi went to you, and you came back blue. That plus the fact that you didn't kill sert made us change our mind, and we thought fojar was the SK. We pushed for having you lynched, and then went for Larrikin that night. Reason being if the SK is trying to copy our kills, there's no way in hell he'd go for larrikin (unactive green + phantom). Unfortunatley, there was no extra kill that night, which basically confirmed you as the sk.

Quote:
Originally Posted by V
Manti, I apologize for insulting you. Let the record show that I am a prickass douche, and not only that, but that I am a terrible player.
Old 04-30-2007, 11:23 AM   #63
Kefit
FFR Player

Send a message via AIM to Kefit

Quote:
Originally Posted by StoicRoivaS View Post
Are you saying we should have revealed roles + names, or just roles.

P.S. @ Kefit
You could have posted every ounce of info that you had and still won the game. I don't know if that would have been quite proper, since I don't know exactly what info you had and what position you were in at the time, but suffice it to say a lot of the info should have been posted.

Quote:
We were pretty sure the SK was either you or Fojar since day 3 or something. I had seered you the night mamimi went to you, and you came back blue. That plus the fact that you didn't kill sert made us change our mind, and we thought fojar was the SK. We pushed for having you lynched, and then went for Larrikin that night. Reason being if the SK is trying to copy our kills, there's no way in hell he'd go for larrikin (unactive green + phantom). Unfortunatley, there was no extra kill that night, which basically confirmed you as the sk.
Actually, I thought that all of the wolves were dead at that point, because I figured the chances of me matching their kill for two nights in a row was minuscule. I was wrong, and I paid for it.

And Kilga, having the SK show up as anything but green when it comes to any sort of seering was a giant misstep on your part. The role has a nearly impossible game to win, and needs every advantage it can get if it wants any sort of chance =/

Quote:
Originally Posted by seinno
and also thank you everone for clearing it up for me I will try to start using my two hands iv tried quit a bit i put my left hand index and middle finger middle finger is on the up arrow index on on left arrow and right hand i use my index for the down button and middle for the right button does that seem weird?
Old 04-30-2007, 12:30 PM   #64
FishFishRevolution
GotR Creator
Retired StaffFFR Veteran

Send a message via AIM to FishFishRevolution Send a message via Yahoo to FishFishRevolution Send a message via Skype™ to FishFishRevolution

rofl sorry I lied fojar D=

okay so i'm the best at this game.

ps X.X
Old 04-30-2007, 01:54 PM   #65
FoJaR
The Worst

Send a message via AIM to FoJaR Send a message via MSN to FoJaR

doesnt mattah

i'll be skipping the next game, hope it's a boring one.
Old 04-30-2007, 02:38 PM   #66
Kefit
FFR Player

Also.

Someone please explain to me how Fish was nailed on night one, especially as the Master Wolf.

Quote:
and also thank you everone for clearing it up for me I will try to start using my two hands iv tried quit a bit i put my left hand index and middle finger middle finger is on the up arrow index on on left arrow and right hand i use my index for the down button and middle for the right button does that seem weird?
Old 04-30-2007, 02:39 PM   #67
MilfeulleSakuraba
Ryoko Shintani is #1!

Quote:
And Kilga, having the SK show up as anything but green when it comes to any sort of seering was a giant misstep on your part. The role has a nearly impossible game to win, and needs every advantage it can get if it wants any sort of chance =/
The idea behind making the SK return blue was that it would be a big advantage for the SK if the Wolf Hoarder was used as much as it was, as the natural observer's inclination when you get attacked but don't die would be to assume wolfsbane (or if not you can just come out and claim it because who's going to know?) and all of a sudden you basically have the game in hand.

A green not dying would look a bit odd even with the lottery guard floating around because no one beyond you had a reason to enter your name (and I think you got maybe one other entry all game).

That and, if I remember right without looking, more people returned blue than green in this game anyway. >_>

Regardless, if I use the role again in the future, it may be restructured (and I already have some ideas toward this). Hell, I might restructure every single role in this game if I wish to use it in the future. Or I might not. You never know.
Old 04-30-2007, 04:26 PM   #68
thunderstrike687
FFR Player
FFR Veteran

Send a message via AIM to thunderstrike687

Quote:
Originally Posted by DiscoBobbyPARANOiA View Post
I hit the L shift-O to the quote and then dollar
If you know the dir of the nerdcore rhyme, you holla
rofl MC Frontalot.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Adamaja456 View Post
yea, this subscription giveaway is more fun than watching two lesbians engage in foreplay
Quote:
Originally Posted by twiggy_2004
i love a food
Old 04-30-2007, 04:37 PM   #69
DarkManticoreX2
TWG Overlord
FFR Veteran

Quote:
Also.

Someone please explain to me how Fish was nailed on night one, especially as the Master Wolf.
He told DBP accidentaly in the phone convo there were 4 wolves. DBP went OH RLY. and Fish went FUX.

Lack of better terminoligy cause i just deleted 100 pms related to this game.

Quote:
Originally Posted by V
Manti, I apologize for insulting you. Let the record show that I am a prickass douche, and not only that, but that I am a terrible player.
Old 04-30-2007, 05:29 PM   #70
Kefit
FFR Player

lmfao

And dbp chose not to say this directly to us all because?

Quote:
Old 04-30-2007, 05:31 PM   #71
DarkManticoreX2
TWG Overlord
FFR Veteran

fish didnt want to look like a moron, so he asked DBP to oust him descreetly and he wouldn't fight or something.

Don't remember the exact wording of the PM I got.

Quote:
Originally Posted by V

Last edited by DarkManticoreX2; 04-30-2007 at 05:48 PM..
Old 04-30-2007, 05:41 PM   #72
talisman
Resident Penguin
FFR Simfile AuthorFFR Veteran

Send a message via AIM to talisman

kefit was largely correct about the information, the benefits clearly would have outweighed the risks, even though this might not have seemed clearcut at the time (especially since people didn't know that both dbp and stoic would be going down). I wasn't about to say anything though... figured I'd let him sink his own ship by acting differently from other people.

my plan night one was to fake an illegal vigi, hoard a kill, and then use that to prove myself the next night in the event that I needed to (what mamimi was trying to do before getting burned by the seering). The rest of the game I was planning on just being an illegal resurrection role that res'd a lynched player if they got killed during the night or something, but no one ever asked who I would have told (aka sert).

fojar you were correct most of the time and I wanted to kill you far before we actually did. It's a good thing you're inactive on the thread and don't really go after someone, because you probably could have taken me out if you'd tried to.
Old 04-30-2007, 05:56 PM   #73
StoicRoivaS
FFR Player

We had a list of many blues who had told us their role as well as a few that didn't tell us their role, but confirmed that they were blue, along with a few "confirmed" greens. I don't see how posting X, Y, and Z are blues and A, B, and C are greens would have helped the humans and not helped the wolves.

Us: A is a wolf
Every Blue: k?
Wolves: kthxrofldead

Posting every bit of info is a terrible idea.

P.S. A giant GJ for manticore being utterly heartless.

Edit: Also, host ideas/voting thread?
-Bowser
Old 04-30-2007, 06:02 PM   #74
MilfeulleSakuraba
Ryoko Shintani is #1!

Quote:
Originally Posted by StoicRoivaS View Post
I don't see how posting X, Y, and Z are blues and A, B, and C are greens would have helped the humans and not helped the wolves.
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Attrition_warfare
Old 04-30-2007, 06:58 PM   #75
talisman
Resident Penguin

it wouldn't have helped us that much because we have to kill all of you anyway. People were wolfed in this game not due to their blueness but because they had consolidated all of the information amongst themselves.
Old 04-30-2007, 07:00 PM   #76
talisman
Resident Penguin

oh and also, fojar you claimed to me that you had never spoken to fish, but I couldn't catch you on this lie, which I found rather ironic.
Old 04-30-2007, 09:32 PM   #77
StoicRoivaS
FFR Player

Quote:
Originally Posted by MilfeulleSakuraba View Post
Except we wouldn't be trading humans for wolves at all. We'd be giving them both access to the same information, and under normal circumstances and the impressions that past mystery games have given, we assumed the wolves would care more about powerful blue roles than other humans do.

Also double kill ftl.
-Bowser
Old 04-30-2007, 11:01 PM   #78
Kefit
FFR Player

Quote:
Originally Posted by talisman View Post
kefit was largely correct about the information, the benefits clearly would have outweighed the risks, even though this might not have seemed clearcut at the time (especially since people didn't know that both dbp and stoic would be going down). I wasn't about to say anything though... figured I'd let him sink his own ship by acting differently from other people.
Heh, good play here. I didn't expect everyone in this game to be so moronic.

Granted, if everyone weren't moronic, I wouldn't have stood a chance - someone would have pulled the "it's Kefit and there is no way that he would ever be alive and green on the last day" card and gotten me lynched at some point or another.

Quote:
Old 04-30-2007, 11:23 PM   #79
StoicRoivaS
FFR Player

Not to bruise egos or be the bearer of bad news, but conservative estimates put the number of people that have played with you or seriously read a game with you in it at 8 and we aren't exactly the brightest collective bunch of TWGers that FFR has ever seen, no offense to the rest of you/us.
-Bowser
Old 04-30-2007, 11:27 PM   #80
talisman
Resident Penguin

It was funny too, because everything kefit was saying was exactly the kind of **** that humans did every time we played back in the old days... but no one knew that (except me, I guess) and so he stuck out when he probably shouldn't have.
Closed Thread