Old 08-27-2006, 09:10 PM   #41
Afrobean
Admiral in the Red Army
FFR Veteran

Send a message via Skype™ to Afrobean
Default Re: TWG XXXV Postgame

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tasselfoot
Seriously... the humans (specifically blah, ap, and somewhat cypher and a little less fish) did EVERYTHING wrong. And they still almost won. ****ing unbelievable.
Glad you didn't mention me rofl

And the reason we almost won is because the game was so stacked in our favor. We got ****ed in the end, but, realistically, this game (were it to be played again) would be difficult for humans to lose.
Old 08-27-2006, 09:13 PM   #42
Wilkin
FFR Player

Send a message via AIM to Wilkin

Yo.

I really thought the game was going to end (one way or the other) about a week ago, and started to get worried when I got really busy. All my inactivity was genuine, and unfortunately my work came in chunks of over a day. Eep.

Me and Jurs had a long conversation before we killed Afro. This was the gist of it:

I figured we had about a 1/3 chance of winning. While deciding who to kill, I came up with a couple of situations.

1) What actually happened. We go for Fish/Afro, and try and get the other lynched the next day. I really didn't see this happening perfectly (even though it barely did), so I assumed that I was going to be lynched, what with all the suspicion on me. That would leave Jurs, Afro/Fish, ap, and Cypher. Now because Jurs would have no chance against confirmed humans (though it would've been so funny since ap would have gotten banned with Jurs as the obvious wolf), she would have to go for ap, and try and get Cypher to go for Fish/Afro. The votes would've all been on ap, so that would've given her a 1/4 chance. I'm not too keen with those odds, so I also suggested:

2) We wolf ap instead of Afro/Fish. with 6 people, ap would only have 4 votes, giving us a successful kill 1/3 times, which would've left us with myself, Jurs, Fish, Afro, and Cypher. It looked like I would still be lynched (especially with Fish and Afro after me), which would leave Jurs with the Fish/Afro kill, and bringing her to the same situation as described above, just with better odds.

So maybe our odds to win, had ap not been banned, were more around 1/4.

BUT FISH: What put your attention on me on Day 2?
Old 08-27-2006, 09:15 PM   #43
Tasselfoot
Retired BOSS
Retired StaffFFR Simfile AuthorFFR Veteran

Send a message via AIM to Tasselfoot Send a message via MSN to Tasselfoot Send a message via Skype™ to Tasselfoot

Afro: No ****...

Sertman: unsettled? I just can't stand stupidity, especially from those who sit on high horses looking down on others who they feel are dumber than them, when those peons are actually the only ones being smart.

And, forgot to mention this earlier...

Stoic: WTF dude... I barely talked to you at all when I was alive. And both you and Shash had my attention for theories when alive... I treat anyone intelligent the same way, and am ruthless on those who are dumber than what I just flushed down the toilet (which is a large portion of you, unfortunately). Call out blah or ap, fine... they were preaching. My apologies for the crytpic way in which I was talking to you once I was dead, but I was trying to help answer your question while at the same time not tell you the answer to your question directly. Make you figure it out... seeing as how I was dead and all.
Old 08-27-2006, 09:32 PM   #44
sertman
DADALADAH
FFR Simfile Author

Send a message via AIM to sertman Send a message via MSN to sertman

Tass, unsettled was a word i used instead of "discomforted" or "a tiny bit upset"

it was supposed to be a major underexaggeration

Old 08-27-2006, 09:35 PM   #45
Tasselfoot
Retired BOSS

Send a message via AIM to Tasselfoot Send a message via MSN to Tasselfoot Send a message via Skype™ to Tasselfoot

apparently you've never read a TWG post I've ever made before then.

this is mild and tame compared to MANY of the things I've said in TWG before... and know what? Every single ****ing thing I say is 100% justified and backed up by my massive 14" twg-penis.
Old 08-27-2006, 09:39 PM   #46
sertman
DADALADAH
FFR Simfile Author

doesn't change the fact you were pissed lmao

Old 08-27-2006, 11:46 PM   #47
StoicRoivaS
FFR Player

Send a message via AIM to StoicRoivaS

Quote:
numerous things certainly approaching 100% correctness
Agreed.

You were certainly last on the list of people. Your methods were frusterating but also possibly due to the fact that you were dead and not able to talk about the TWG directly. The post was mainly directed at Blah and Ap but I see now that I did not make that as clear as it is within me.

Maybe I missed where this was already answered, but why wolf me? I was under a fair bit of suspicion by multiple humans and Blah is a "better player" for those of you that place your stock there. I'm interested to hear the logic behind this call.
-Bowser
Old 08-28-2006, 01:41 AM   #48
HansSky
FFR Player

Send a message via AIM to HansSky

Quote:

I can't wait for twg36... maybe you dickholes will actually remember who is the God of this game and not lynch me for being smarter than you.
I'm glad to see things haven't changed.
Old 08-28-2006, 01:50 AM   #49
iggymatrixcounter
FFR Veteran
FFR Veteran

Send a message via AIM to iggymatrixcounter

Quote:
Originally Posted by stoic
Thanks to all of you who listened to intelligent new players. Yes, all zero of you (1/2 a point for post-death Tass, but certainly not pre-death Tass). I named both living wolves to Omega pre-death and shash post-death, btw
Your fault for not being confident in your assumptions to actually do something about it. Yea you're new, but as soon as you accept that fact (which you may have done a couple times) then no one will treat you with any respect. Humility is NOT a good thing to have for this game. I'm glad you got to finally play a game though. good luck on getting in the next one because I'm ready to come out fighting.

Quote:
That's about all I'd like to add. I realize, now, that looking to Tass/Ap/Blah so often for advice is a HORRIBLE idea. No offense, but you are all dissapointments to your reputation.
lol awesome. "Rep," IMO, comes from 1 or 2 good games that you may have had. I know that I "name drop" because I want to survive and putting other people on a pedestal makes it easier for the wolves to kill them and to avoid me. Call it selfish I guess.

Quote:
Originally Posted by afro
And yeah, the loss isn't squarely on ap's shoulders, this is true. However, until that point, a win was still salvage-able. What I mean is that even though the humans made a lot of mistakes, we still were doing well enough that we could have easily won.
So basically whoever screws up last is the REAL screw-up right? I mean even last game I did a lot of stupid things but jwc got most if not all the blame for it. He screwed up last..

Quote:
Originally Posted by afro
We were playing the same way a seer alliance does in that they seer humans and kill anyone who is not human
Course that makes you a "glory hog" for some reason. XD. If you were one of the "non-humans" and got lynched because you weren't seered, you would complain that that plan is a dumb way to play the game.

Quote:
Blah is a "better player" for those of you that place your stock there. I'm interested to hear the logic behind this call.
Only game I've ever played when he was active was where he and I were seer and guardian respectively. He had some insight but was too conservative for my nature so we didn't get along. He was also a wolf and won the first wolf game in a long time too. That's about all I know personally.

THOUGHTS: Guido was a luck lynch (But a good one even at that.) Wilkin didn't look wolfy to me (And I knew he was a wolf.) Jurs, IMO, only looked wolfy on the last day where she kept saying she would wait for others to post votes.

It was a long game and I'm ready for this next game to start.

P.S. Vigi on a totally new player was lol. It had to be out of anger because that made me laugh when I initially read it.

Next game better have some roles to it! XD.
Old 08-28-2006, 01:57 AM   #50
JurseyRider734
lil j the bad b-word
Retired StaffFFR Veteran

Send a message via AIM to JurseyRider734 Send a message via Skype™ to JurseyRider734

I didnt care as much about looking wolfy because I knew ap wouldn't be there, fish was convinced I was human, and cypher was inactive. Either way, there would be 2 votes on Fish at the end of the day. Even if Fish and Cypher put their votes on ME, it would be the same odds. That's why I didn't keep my guard up that well.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Afrobean View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by JurseyRider734
the fact that you're resorting to threatening physical violence says a lot anyway.
Just that you're a piece of shit who can't see reason and instead deserves a fucking beating.
Old 08-28-2006, 09:51 AM   #51
Tasselfoot
Retired BOSS

Iggy: see my point #2 in post #38 as to why ap killed Shash...

Jurs: see my post #39 to see what you should have done at the end of day 5 to avoid the KiB at all.
Old 08-28-2006, 12:44 PM   #52
JurseyRider734
lil j the bad b-word
Retired StaffFFR Veteran

Send a message via AIM to JurseyRider734 Send a message via Skype™ to JurseyRider734

Hahah, the funny thing is...we knew about that. I ****in forgot.

Not like it would have mattered, because Wilkin wasn't online at the end of the day anyway. He's been busy.

edit: I wasn't either. I don't wake up til like...3:30.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Afrobean View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by JurseyRider734
the fact that you're resorting to threatening physical violence says a lot anyway.
Just that you're a piece of shit who can't see reason and instead deserves a fucking beating.
Old 08-28-2006, 03:14 PM   #53
Afrobean
Admiral in the Red Army
FFR Veteran

Send a message via Skype™ to Afrobean

Quote:
Course that makes you a "glory hog" for some reason. XD. If you were one of the "non-humans" and got lynched because you weren't seered, you would complain that that plan is a dumb way to play the game.
If I hadn't been seen as human by people, then odds are, I wouldn't be human.

Basically, if I'm human, I have a standard way of acting, and if I'm a wolf, I'm totally different. I think I've tried a few times as a wolf to mimic my human behavior, but I can never get it down. Basically, as a human, I'm careless and I do **** that some would say is stupid (best example: one game I was 100% sure ap was a wolf. I faked seer to try to get him to slip up. I was too sloppy about it though and retards decided that I would do that as a wolf). As a wolf, I lay back, don't accuse people, barely slip a vote on someone with no real purpose. If I'm a wolf, it's totally obvious, and yeah, it bothers me to be lynched as a wolf, but in the end you guys are right to do it.
Old 08-28-2006, 04:21 PM   #54
TD_Jwcgator
FFR Player

we all know that if I were playing humans would have won *cough* >_>
Old 08-28-2006, 04:30 PM   #55
sertman
DADALADAH
FFR Simfile Author

I know that was sarcastic, but shut up

Old 08-28-2006, 04:34 PM   #56
CypherToorima
Boss of all bosses
FFR Veteran

Send a message via AIM to CypherToorima

@Tass and other people complaing about my inactivity. There are such things as unforeseeable occurences. I was a a bit unactive at the end, but I was reading, I just don't always post. And it seems like all of you forget why I got a replacement. My powersource in my only computer got fried in a thunderstorm. How could I have possibly known there was going to be a thunderstorm, and that it was going to screw with my computer. Of course, I could have countered this by going to a friends house and using their interent, but school had started, and I really couldn't go anywhere to use the interenet. My school blocks FFR, and I have no idea where the library is where I live.

Also, I admit, I suck at being a leader. I doubt myself too much, and it's hard for me to completely trust someone, or even trust someone a bit. Like, even when ap came to me as the vigi, I wasn't completely confident in that fact. It wasn't until he actually vigi'd someone that I comepletey believed him. I worked with, sure, but I didn't really tell him all of everything. And how can I get people to post more when I hardly post myself. "hey everyone, post more, k." because that will work.

although, I'm happy, because I actually suspected a wilkin/jurs partnership in the end, but it didn't really matter.

Oh, and, hurry up and start the next TWG. gogogogo
Old 08-28-2006, 05:44 PM   #57
FishFishRevolution
GotR Creator
Retired StaffFFR Veteran

Send a message via AIM to FishFishRevolution Send a message via Yahoo to FishFishRevolution Send a message via Skype™ to FishFishRevolution

Quote:
Originally Posted by Wilkin
BUT FISH: What put your attention on me on Day 2?
I believe it was your oddity of character and activity. I didn't know what you were like as a wolf so I guessed that if anything I would be able to notice a subtle difference. Half that, half gut.
Old 08-29-2006, 10:26 AM   #58
iggymatrixcounter
FFR Veteran
FFR Veteran

Send a message via AIM to iggymatrixcounter

Quote:
Iggy: see my point #2 in post #38 as to why ap killed Shash...
Yes I read that. But your explanation only explains why ap vigi'd in the first place. I could see why ap would want to vigi someone. While being "so greedy" he saves himself and live til game would end.... but shash??? lol I was laughing at who he chose, not why.
Old 05-21-2014, 10:52 AM   #59
DarkManticoreX2
TWG Overlord
FFR Veteran

Send a message via AIM to DarkManticoreX2

Archived 5-21-2014 11:52 AM EST

Quote:
Originally Posted by V
Manti, I apologize for insulting you. Let the record show that I am a prickass douche, and not only that, but that I am a terrible player.
Closed Thread