FFR Player

Smile Re: Survivor ^_^

Heeey ill play, just add me and get back too mee,
crstieowns.
<3

message me back. =]

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ruritsu View Post
I made a game. I'll be hosting rather than playing...

Basic rules
Max of 25 players.
Each person get 15 (10 if more than 20 people join) points to start out with.
Then anyone can add or take away a point from ANOTHER player(Just take the score chart and write in the changes). Not both.
No double posting.
You have to wait until two other people have posted after you to post again...
You die by loseing all your points
The winner is the last one left alive.

Extra rules (only used if there are more that 5 people...)

Duels - This is the only time you can add points to yourself. To begin a duel just declare your opponet and say duel (your opponent must consent or he loses 5 points) In a duel both players declare the amount of points they wager (at least 5) and then a question is asked (Host poses the question ^_^) and the first person to answer correctly wins and gains the points won from thier opponent. If you do not like the question you may ask someone OUTSIDE of the duel to call for a question change if someone agrees and calls it the question is changed. People in a duel cannot be attacked by outsiders...

Declaring a team - People can declare another person a teammate. Doing this will grant the declarer 5 points and thier teammate an auto-kill (An auto kill CANNOT be used on a teammate although you can take points from them). The declarer does not need the consent of his teammate to declare. Also, people within teams may not duel each other, but MUST wager if thier teammate is pulled into a duel...

People cannot enter teams while in duels (whether they declare it or someone else declares it).

Breaking Union - If you would like to break away from a team then you will be lose 3 points. Once broken from a team you can never join team with your former ally again...

Point Cancelling - Each player can only use this ability once in the game (Twice if there are more than 15 people in). This ability allows you to take away as many points from an opponent in one turn as long as you take away one less point from yourself (I.E. I use point cancel on someone to take away 15 points, thus I lose 14 points).

Point Freeze - If you kill a person (take away their last point), you are untouchable untill the next time you post (This ability doesn't activate if you use an auto-kill or point cancelling to kill someone).

Final curse - You can post a curse within the ten minutes after your last point is taken away. The curse will affect as many people as you chose but you can only chose people who have attacked you and may not chose a teammate.The curse takes away 1 point every time the cursed person makes a post and also nullifies point freeze.

Becoming an apostle
- If you kill a teammate you become an apostle. Your attack power will be doubled (you can take away 2 points each turn).

Defeating an apostle - If you kill an apostle, you will get 3 more points to your points and can attack two people per turn (CANNOT attack the same person twice)

Redemption - Kill someone after dying and you will be revived with 10 pts (Can be achieved by using curse or rivalry).

Jokulhaups - If 1/3 as many people as are alive pray for the Jokulhaups, then all the special conditions achieved in the game will be nullified for surviving players.This includes: teaming, ongoing duels, apostlehood, curses, extra attack power of apostle-killers. This cannot be summoned before at least three people are dead, and dead people can pray too.

Fallen allies
- If three people declare themselvs you allies after dieing you gain apostlehood...

Fallen rivals - if 3 (5 if there are more than 15 people playing) people who are dead declare them selves rivals you lose a point for each of them (only can happen to each player once) (If someone is killed this way the LAST person who declared himself a rival gets redemtion)

Just post saying you'll participate if you want to play. Beneath is the score chart:

1. rzr
2. jokim
3. xinpig
4. funmonkey54
5. Crstiieowns

If you join I'll just add your name here, and when the game begins (When we have at least 10 people) Just take the score sheet and edit in any changes to you make. If it's too confusing or if you have a question (Or notice a problem with the rules, I'm not perfect you know ^_^) then just post about it...

I hope this works out ^_^
crstieowns is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-15-2008, 04:28 PM   #22
Xx{Fallen}xX
Hugs 4 Hire
D7 Elite KeysmasherFFR Veteran

Default Re: Survivor ^_^

im in too just let me know when it starts.
Xx{Fallen}xX is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-16-2008, 11:34 AM   #23
Kanami24
FFR Player

Send a message via Yahoo to Kanami24

*blinks* im in i geuss ^_^
Kanami24 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-17-2008, 05:47 AM   #24
Alizeehibye
FFR Veteran
FFR Veteran

I Guess im in then the person who kills im going to give 1K credits too
if that alright if not that ok

Death to All that opose ME For i Am [SupER<_>P0nCho<_>Man]'s Girl
SupER:<>:CapE:<>:GiRl
Alizeehibye is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-17-2008, 01:27 PM   #25
rzr
TWG Veteran

Send a message via AIM to rzr Send a message via MSN to rzr Send a message via Yahoo to rzr Send a message via Skype™ to rzr

Quote:

Basic rules
Max of 25 players.
Then anyone can add or take away a point from ANOTHER player(Just take the score chart and write in the changes). Not both.
No double posting.

Duels - This is the only time you can add points to yourself. To begin a duel just declare your opponet and say duel (your opponent must consent or he loses 5 points) In a duel both players declare the amount of points they wager (at least 5) and then a question is asked (Host poses the question ^_^) and the first person to answer correctly wins and gains the points won from thier opponent. If you do not like the question you may ask someone OUTSIDE of the duel to call for a question change if someone agrees and calls it the question is changed. People in a duel cannot be attacked by outsiders...

Declaring a team - People can declare another person a teammate. Doing this will grant the declarer 5 points and thier teammate an auto-kill (An auto kill CANNOT be used on a teammate although you can take points from them). The declarer does not need the consent of his teammate to declare. Also, people within teams may not duel each other, but MUST wager if thier teammate is pulled into a duel...

People cannot enter teams while in duels (whether they declare it or someone else declares it).

Breaking Union - If you would like to break away from a team then you will be lose 3 points. Once broken from a team you can never join team with your former ally again...

Point Cancelling - Each player can only use this ability once in the game (Twice if there are more than 15 people in). This ability allows you to take away as many points from an opponent in one turn as long as you take away one less point from yourself (I.E. I use point cancel on someone to take away 15 points, thus I lose 14 points).

Point Freeze - If you kill a person (take away their last point), you are untouchable untill the next time you post (This ability doesn't activate if you use an auto-kill or point cancelling to kill someone).

Final curse - You can post a curse within the ten minutes after your last point is taken away. The curse will affect as many people as you chose but you can only chose people who have attacked you and may not chose a teammate.The curse takes away 1 point every time the cursed person makes a post and also nullifies point freeze.

Becoming an apostle - If you kill a teammate you become an apostle. Your attack power will be doubled (you can take away 2 points each turn).

Defeating an apostle - If you kill an apostle, you will get 3 more points to your points and can attack two people per turn (CANNOT attack the same person twice)

Redemption - Kill someone after dying and you will be revived with 10 pts (Can be achieved by using curse or rivalry).

Jokulhaups - If 1/3 as many people as are alive pray for the Jokulhaups, then all the special conditions achieved in the game will be nullified for surviving players.This includes: teaming, ongoing duels, apostlehood, curses, extra attack power of apostle-killers. This cannot be summoned before at least three people are dead, and dead people can pray too.

Fallen allies - If three people declare themselvs you allies after dieing you gain apostlehood...

Fallen rivals - if 3 (5 if there are more than 15 people playing) people who are dead declare them selves rivals you lose a point for each of them (only can happen to each player once) (If someone is killed this way the LAST person who declared himself a rival gets redemtion)

Just post saying you'll participate if you want to play. Beneath is the score chart:

1. rzr
2. jokim
3. xinpig
4. funmonkey54
5. crstieowns
6. Fallen
7. Kanami24
8. Alizeehibye

If you join I'll just add your name here, and when the game begins (When we have at least 10 people) Just take the score sheet and edit in any changes to you make. If it's too confusing or if you have a question (Or notice a problem with the rules, I'm not perfect you know ^_^) then just post about it...

Edit: I've been banned from this section until the 22nd so I can't start this until then T-T

But it was justified so I have no complaints...
Ok, so for some reason myself and Ruritsu cannot seem to be unbanned at the same time. So I will be answering all questions and updating the thread until his ban is over. Remember people, you are auto-signed up to play in A Medevil War. I'll dish out th eroles at random, we've got a pretty good prize pot now, so I hope you will enjoy ^^

Quote:
Originally Posted by darkshark View Post
Everyone sucks at this game. The second you think you're good is the second you stop trying to get better.
Quote:
Originally Posted by aperson View Post
i had a mri the other day it was the best song i heard in years

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sprite-
More of a joke than the time I deleted all the credits on the site.
Quote:
Originally Posted by MinaciousGrace View Post
yeah my goldfish think im a riot they do this thing where they turn upside down and float to the top of the tank

i guess their alcohol tolerance isnt as high as mine
rzr is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-18-2008, 12:56 PM   #26
paiiqexo16
FFR Player

i'll play, just let me know :]
paiiqexo16 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-18-2008, 01:24 PM   #27
rzr
TWG Veteran

Send a message via AIM to rzr Send a message via MSN to rzr Send a message via Yahoo to rzr Send a message via Skype™ to rzr

Quote:
Originally Posted by paiiqexo16 View Post
i'll play, just let me know :]
Sure thing, what'd you need to know? I'll update the list momentarily

Quote:
Everyone sucks at this game. The second you think you're good is the second you stop trying to get better.
Quote:

Quote:
Quote:
yeah my goldfish think im a riot they do this thing where they turn upside down and float to the top of the tank

Old 04-18-2008, 01:52 PM   #28
blackjack2300
FFR Player

sounds fun i'll join
blackjack2300 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-18-2008, 02:45 PM   #29
jokim
Don't talk to me.
FFR Simfile AuthorFFR Veteran

Just letting you know, My 5k offer still stand.

Just PM me when you need hem. (before game start for example.)

jokim is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-19-2008, 03:19 PM   #30
rzr
TWG Veteran

Quote:
Originally Posted by blackjack2300 View Post
sounds fun i'll join
Cool deal, I'm adding everyone in now, sending a few updated PMs, and what not.

@ jokim: sure thing, dude. I speak on Ruritsu's behalf also when I say we are both very proud to be able to tell you all our prize jackpot is up to over 100k credits plus the graphics

Quote:
Quote:

Quote:
Quote:

Old 04-23-2008, 03:35 AM   #31
Ruritsu
FFR Player

Quote:

Basic rules
Max of 25 players.
No double posting.

Becoming an apostle
- If you kill a teammate you become an apostle. Your attack power will be doubled (you can take away 2 points each turn).

Fallen allies
- If three people declare themselvs you allies after dieing you gain apostlehood...

1. rzr
2. jokim
3. xinpig
4. funmonkey54
5. crstieowns
6. Fallen
7. Kanami24
8. Alizeehibye
9. paiigexo
10. blackjack
11. Legoboy
12. Bynary Fission

Edit: I've been banned from this section until the 22nd so I can't start this until then T-T

But it was justified so I have no complaints...
Ok, I'm finally unbanned, but it seems rzr has been banned so I'll try to keep control of both this and "Medevil War" until (if ever) hes unbanned..

The above is the current list of people who are in and I can begin this at any time, however I will not begin until rzr is unbanned or wheen I get word of a perma ban...

Last edited by Ruritsu; 04-25-2008 at 01:18 AM..
Ruritsu is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-23-2008, 06:33 AM   #32
legoboy792
FFR Player

count me in as well

Click for credits
legoboy792 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-24-2008, 01:13 AM   #33
rzr
TWG Veteran

Quote:
Ok, I'm finally unbanned, but it seems rzr has been banned so I'll try to keep control of both this and "Medevil War" until (if ever) hes unbanned..

The above is the current list of people who are in and I can begin this at any time, however I will not begin until rzr is unbanned or wheen I get word of a perma ban...
Nope, all's good hear. With this new user in I think we only need 3 people until this whole thing can begin. It's starting to worry me though. I'm going to SERIOUSLY edit my game because I don't want inactivity in the contest. For example, I'll probably make people get paid a lot more and hurry the kills up. Etc. But yeah... damn I hope this works out

Quote:
Quote:

Quote:
Quote:

Old 04-24-2008, 01:23 AM   #34
Bynary Fission
Retired One-Hander
FFR Veteran

As long as this doesn't die, I'd like to try this...as complex as it seems (I'll read the whole post later, since it's tl;dr atm xD).

~Bynary Fission

https://soundcloud.com/bynary-fission/tell-us-who-you-are-battle-tower-royale-character-creation-screen
Bynary Fission is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-24-2008, 01:38 AM   #35
rzr
TWG Veteran

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bynary Fission View Post
As long as this doesn't die, I'd like to try this...as complex as it seems (I'll read the whole post later, since it's tl;dr atm xD).

~Bynary Fission
2 more... do me a favor and post in the Midevil War thread so I can update it without double posting. If you guys don't pick roles I will generate them at random like I did the others...

Quote:
Quote:

Quote:
Quote:

Old 04-25-2008, 01:26 AM   #36
Ruritsu
FFR Player

Bynary Fission your in and its nice to see your back rzr. Rzr 3 more players would be better being as it would make 15 players...
Old 04-25-2008, 02:44 AM   #37
rzr
TWG Veteran

Quote:
Bynary Fission your in and its nice to see your back rzr. Rzr 3 more players would be better being as it would make 15 players...
Not if you're counting the players signed up in both games total. That's what I was doing. Two more until twenty players and then it can all begin. Like I said, I just don't want this to fail

Quote:
Quote:

Quote:
Quote:

Old 04-25-2008, 05:03 AM   #38
Ruritsu
FFR Player

My bad I see...

Well then 2 more people please ^-^
Old 04-25-2008, 09:19 AM   #39
rzr
TWG Veteran

Yeah, please we need to work on widening our prize jack pot. We have between 50 and 100k credits right now and the custom graphics.

Quote:
Quote:

Quote:
Quote:

Old 04-25-2008, 06:55 PM   #40
archbishopjabber
FFR Player

I'll play.

"Guide to Freedom." Vol. 9. Page 11

http://www.infinite-story.com/story/2726/
archbishopjabber is offline   Reply With Quote