Go Back   Flash Flash Revolution > General Discussion > Chit Chat
Register FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Old 11-12-2012, 01:57 PM   #41
Xx{Midnight}xX
FFR Player

Default Re: The Dream's of Xiz

Quote:
Originally Posted by Xiz View Post
So I made a sandwich, and people loved it. Women fainted. Men started crying.
Oh my god what is this
Xx{Midnight}xX is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-12-2012, 07:10 PM   #42
bmah
shots FIRED
Global Moderator, User Support, Judge
Global ModeratorFFR Simfile AuthorFFR Veteran

Quote:
I then punched one of my fans in the chest and because he was made out of jelly he started to wiggle. I thought he was break dancing so I joined him.
Haha, good one.

Quote:
My hand turned into a fin, and I slapped a girl in the face with it because she was Republican.
The right thing to do.
bmah is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-17-2012, 08:49 PM   #43
Xiz
TWG Chaos
FFR Simfile AuthorFFR Veteran

Send a message via Skype™ to Xiz

11/13/2012: Turtles were made out of Iron. We used their bodies as a fuel supply. Also, it was free Waffle day for everyone who donated a can of soup. That's about it.

11/14/2012: Can't remember...

11/15/2012: Me along with 50 of my friends were in one of those claw machines found at an arcade place. Pretty much it was a "Hunger Games" style arena, but there was a claw also. So as we were killing eachother, some were brought up in the claw, then dropped to their death. I placed first without killing anyone because i had a pet Pikachu - who was so cute that everyone died.

11/16/2012: Preppin' for finals week. Had a huge project. All-nighter. Didn't sleep.

11/17/2012: I was a western style sheriff looking over a Wendy's. Pretty much anyone who tried to order a Big Mac I would kill. There ended up being a huge pile of bodies, and whenever I shot someone, they would die in slowmotion, and go flying. Like there was a body stuck in the ceiling fan, another stuck on a painting. Because fuck physics. I then got my prize for doing such a great job, and it was a packet of clorox wipes.

11/17/2012: #2 (I took a nap around 2pm from being sick. This might be one of my most powerful dreams yet)

So this dreams starts out with a terrorist organization, consisting of about 12-15 men, but their numbers really ranged within the hundeds-of-thousands. Their reasons are unknown, but they are showing going around and killing random groups of individuals, in different locations montage style. Showed them killing on a train, then on a boat, on a plane. Major methods of transportation seemed to be a theme. I remember one shot where it showed a list of 50 individuals, and most of them had a big red "X" through them. I never saw if my face was on there, but I knew it was. I was then shown in some apartment (that was my own) scavenging around, when I found a trap door. I went down it, it was a huge room with pluming in it, including hundreds of boxes. Some were big, some were small, but the contents I knew were highly valuable. And inside these boxes were exactly what they were looking for. I then heard a crash, I knew they were inside my house. I took one smaller box - and went into another secret passage behind a bunch of boxes in the basement, which went on for quite a while. I opened them and saw what was inside, sighed, then closed in and kept heading down the passage. I opened the door at the end, which led me into what I thought was some sort of medical school mixed with a university library. I walked past students working at computers, and I noticed one in particular who was manning the help-desk behind these rows of computers who was eye'n me down. I kept moving. I ran into one of my University friends (Elizabeth) - I asked her I needed help, it was an emergency - and we needed to hurry fast. I needed something from her. She asked what was wrong - so I told her the backstory as we hurried through many halls and up and down flights of stairs...

(During part of this narration, some images of whats described below was seen, as it cuts back and forth between me running with Elizabeth)
"About 25 years ago (in 2016) the world got together and dubbed "Bronies" as a curse against humanity, a sin, an act against god. They had everything to do with My Little Pony either burned, and destroyed. Anyone found with anything related to MLP would be beaten, and killed. For amusement they would drag bronies out into the streets and throw rocks and stones at them, beat them with bats and drag them from the back of cars. There were still a few left, very very few bronies alive. And an even smaller percentage of them still had some sort of MLP memorabilia with them."
My friend then told me to be quiet, and took me into the basement of this building we have been roaming around. I opened the doors, and it turned out to be a soccer stadium, filled but all the fans were quiet. It was Hungry vs. Germany. It was being televised, and then I realized we have been roaming around the worlds most watched TV headquarters. All the spokesperson within the arena were Korean though. We went to the left, and these two guards stopped us.

During this time, the assassins broke into the secret entrance where all those boxes were. In it they found hundreds of MLP related items, such as plushies, comics, clothing, etc. It then showed them burning everything with a flamethrower in slowmotion, as the head assassins walked down the 2nd secret entrance to the TV headquarters. I gave the box to her, where it would be in safe keeping. She then walked past the guards where it would be held in a vault for safekeeping forever. I told her it was safe to open it once the war was over. I then went into a room alone where there was a phone in the middle. The man at the computer desk was notifying the assassins where my where-a-bouts where, and pointed to the stadium. I took it, and started texting my loved ones, including a bunch of my friends telling them thank you for giving me a great life, and how happy I was to have them be part of my family. My friend opened the box before she put it in safe keeping, and inside of it was a converse pair of shoes, on one was rainbow striped, and on the other was Rainbow Dash's mark. I put down the phone. I woke up.

Xiz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-17-2012, 08:54 PM   #44
Anon1337
FFR Veteran
FFR Veteran

Quote:

11/17/2012: #2 (I took a nap around 2pm from being sick. This might be one of my most powerful dreams yet)

So this dreams starts out with a terrorist organization, consisting of about 12-15 men, but their numbers really ranged within the hundeds-of-thousands. Their reasons are unknown, but they are showing going around and killing random groups of individuals, in different locations montage style. Showed them killing on a train, then on a boat, on a plane. Major methods of transportation seemed to be a theme. I remember one shot where it showed a list of 50 individuals, and most of them had a big red "X" through them. I never saw if my face was on there, but I knew it was. I was then shown in some apartment (that was my own) scavenging around, when I found a trap door. I went down it, it was a huge room with pluming in it, including hundreds of boxes. Some were big, some were small, but the contents I knew were highly valuable. And inside these boxes were exactly what they were looking for. I then heard a crash, I knew they were inside my house. I took one smaller box - and went into another secret passage behind a bunch of boxes in the basement, which went on for quite a while. I opened them and saw what was inside, sighed, then closed in and kept heading down the passage. I opened the door at the end, which led me into what I thought was some sort of medical school mixed with a university library. I walked past students working at computers, and I noticed one in particular who was manning the help-desk behind these rows of computers who was eye'n me down. I kept moving. I ran into one of my University friends (Elizabeth) - I asked her I needed help, it was an emergency - and we needed to hurry fast. I needed something from her. She asked what was wrong - so I told her the backstory as we hurried through many halls and up and down flights of stairs...

(During part of this narration, some images of whats described below was seen, as it cuts back and forth between me running with Elizabeth)
"About 25 years ago (in 2016) the world got together and dubbed "Bronies" as a curse against humanity, a sin, an act against god. They had everything to do with My Little Pony either burned, and destroyed. Anyone found with anything related to MLP would be beaten, and killed. For amusement they would drag bronies out into the streets and throw rocks and stones at them, beat them with bats and drag them from the back of cars. There were still a few left, very very few bronies alive. And an even smaller percentage of them still had some sort of MLP memorabilia with them."
My friend then told me to be quiet, and took me into the basement of this building we have been roaming around. I opened the doors, and it turned out to be a soccer stadium, filled but all the fans were quiet. It was Hungry vs. Germany. It was being televised, and then I realized we have been roaming around the worlds most watched TV headquarters. All the spokesperson within the arena were Korean though. We went to the left, and these two guards stopped us.

During this time, the assassins broke into the secret entrance where all those boxes were. In it they found hundreds of MLP related items, such as plushies, comics, clothing, etc. It then showed them burning everything with a flamethrower in slowmotion, as the head assassins walked down the 2nd secret entrance to the TV headquarters. I gave the box to her, where it would be in safe keeping. She then walked past the guards where it would be held in a vault for safekeeping forever. I told her it was safe to open it once the war was over. I then went into a room alone where there was a phone in the middle. The man at the computer desk was notifying the assassins where my where-a-bouts where, and pointed to the stadium. I took it, and started texting my loved ones, including a bunch of my friends telling them thank you for giving me a great life, and how happy I was to have them be part of my family. My friend opened the box before she put it in safe keeping, and inside of it was a converse pair of shoes, on one was rainbow striped, and on the other was Rainbow Dash's mark. I put down the phone. I woke up.
Maybe it was the tylenol o.O
Anon1337 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-17-2012, 09:02 PM   #45
FissionMailed1
FFR Player

Send a message via Skype™ to FissionMailed1

11/17/2012: #2 o.o

YOUR THROBBING MULTIFARIOUS LUSTFUL DESIRES ARE COMPLETED N YOUR HYPER-ORANGE SELF, YOU MAKE ME LOVE AGAIN, YOU'VE CHANGED MY HEART, MY MELANCHOLIA DISAPPEARS WHEN YOU ARE INSIDE OF ME, MY HUMAN RAGE IS TEMPERED WHEN I AM INSIDE YOU, THE SECRET IS COMMUNICATION, LONGEVITY, STAMINA, REPETITION, FURY, SOULFUL KISSING, EARPLUGS. YOU FUCKING CORPORATE COCKS AND CUNTS.

MY ANXIETY COMPLETE, MY DESIRE REPLETE, THE TASTE OF ORANGE BLOOD AND CUM AND GREENBACKS RUNNING DOWN MY FACE. THE STREETS WILL RUN ORANGE WITH YOUR MIXTURE OF CHEETOS AND HUNDRED DOLLAR BILLS REGURGITATED AND EATEN AND SHIT OUT AGAIN AND EATEN AGAIN.

YOU ARE MY SCULPTURE, MY SCULPTRA, MY SELF-DEFINITION. MY DEFINITION OF HUMANITY, MY HARMONY. MY HEART AND MY MIND.

YOU ARE SO ORANGE. SO CRUNCHY. SO CONSUMABLE.

THE NEW ORANGE UNDERGROUND IS THE ORANGE UP MY ASS. AND YOUR ASS.

I LOVE YOU CHEETOS.
FissionMailed1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-17-2012, 11:21 PM   #46
Netjet!
Sic itur ad astra
Retired StaffFFR Simfile AuthorFFR Veteran

Send a message via AIM to Netjet! Send a message via Skype™ to Netjet!

I laughed out loud when you talked about bronies. That's intense haha
Old 11-17-2012, 11:36 PM   #47
Arntonach
Owlbears Rock!

This thread got me interested in writing a dream journal, especially since my dreams are very weird as they are. Also, if you're having trouble remembering a dream, know that if you wake up during it (such as a nap), you'll remember it more vividly. You should get sick more often not in a bad way please don't die
Arntonach is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-19-2012, 12:17 PM   #48
Lambdadelta
D7 Elite Keymasher
D7 Elite KeysmasherFFR Veteran

This was fucking amazing!

Good read

Old 11-21-2012, 05:22 PM   #49
Xiz
TWG Chaos

Quote:
Originally Posted by Arntonach View Post
This thread got me interested in writing a dream journal, especially since my dreams are very weird as they are. Also, if you're having trouble remembering a dream, know that if you wake up during it (such as a nap), you'll remember it more vividly. You should get sick more often not in a bad way please don't die
Start making a journal - it was tedious at first but now it's gotten to become very fun haha. If you do so, you should tell me!

11/18/2012: I worked in a trailmix factory. I could tell because the guys in Public Relations were M&M's and Peanuts. Our goal was to raise $5 by the end of the year or we would all be fired. Then Brand from Leauge of Legends came out and killed my boss. I continued working. I then was working at Coors. So I plugged in my headphones and then the floor collapsed into cotton-balls.

11/19/2012: All I can remember is something about an old pirate ship. But it was like, in a museum or something? There were tours for kids. Each kid had a taco.

11/20/2012: Can't remember.

11/21/2012: I was skrillex. I found out I was skrillex and got depressed. So I tried committing suicide, but every time that I tried I failed because the gun would turn into a gun made out of gummy-bears. So I started to eat the gun but my fans didn't like it so they brought me a trojan horse. Nothing was inside it. I then played King's Cup and got drunk. There was a hot girl on the couch with me but I was too shy to do anything about it.

Old 11-22-2012, 07:48 PM   #50
MarioNintendo
Expect delays.
Retired StaffFFR Simfile AuthorFFR Music ProducerFFR Veteran

"My best and only friend was a stove named Steve. I couldn't feed him rabbits anymore so he demanded 50% of my stuff. I said no obviously, so we took a bunch of playpen balls and bashed them against kids heads. Every kid we hit they exploded into pink dust. "

EXCUSE ME?? XDDDDD

Quote:
Originally Posted by macgravel View Post
Mario's files are top notch, so every time he submits a file I get excited in my pants.
Quote:
Originally Posted by hi19hi19 View Post
This guy, MarioNintendo?
Click the bricks

MarioNintendo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-24-2012, 12:15 AM   #51
Arntonach
Owlbears Rock!

Quote:
Start making a journal - it was tedious at first but now it's gotten to become very fun haha. If you do so, you should tell me!
No kidding on that tedious part; I only have two written down from last week.

November 12th:
I was playing a rhythm game and my Mom was sitting next to me. She kept getting irritated about how I kept tyring to pick japanese songs. When I finnaly picked a song (Breeze (Hormaju Remix) by Ryu*) she smacked me in the back of my head and got up, saying she was sleeping in my room from now on. I told her that the beds were horrible but she didn't care. I knew I had to sleep with my stepdad, but I just left the house. Then I woke up.

Novermer 17th:
I was takng a walk when a builging nearby starting spewing water from one of it's windows. Eventually the whole building was destroyed as the water kept rushing out. I hurried into a nearby building and starting climbing it. The stairs on the third floor were missing since it was for VIPs, which led to someone falling to their doom. I was able to get to the roof, where Miley Cyrus had parked her car and started to run to the edge of the building with a microphone to stop the flooding. Someone pointed out the water tower on the roof and we started to climb it. Then I woke up.
Arntonach is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-26-2012, 10:40 PM   #52
Xiz
TWG Chaos

11/22/2012: I was a tomato. I could tell because this ugly ass farmer came with massive legs came and picked me from a vine. I tried running away but I couldn't because of the wall of bodies from 300.

11/23/2012: MEGAMON88 THIS IS FOR YOU Okay, so I had a dream that I watched a song of yours you just released, and it went viral and for some reason everyone (being AlexDest, chez_the_guy and FissionMailed) got really jealous of you. THE WEIRD THING IS, YOU THEN RELEASED BABS SEED REMIX. And its becoming a hit. I'm calling it out that it will hit 300k+ hits. Calling it now.

11/24/2012: Every time I told a lie, I would inflate more. I ended up flying away. Kinda was a nightmare.

11/25/2012: Something about playing a basketball game, and it was only me against 5 others. The cops came and started shooting all of us so I decided to go on a shopping spree at Target. I forgot my credit cards though, so I then started to read the Qur'an.

11/26/2012: Everything I touched turned into confetti. But not the good type of confetti, because this kind was scary. Not visually scary but it gave me the creeps. Also they started getting bigger and smaller without doing so, causing me to feel claustrophobic. I did what any man would, I ate my pet pine-tree.

EDIT: Brb going to Mexico for a week.

EDIT EDIT:

Quote:
Originally Posted by Arntonach View Post
No kidding on that tedious part; I only have two written down from last week.

November 12th:
I was playing a rhythm game and my Mom was sitting next to me. She kept getting irritated about how I kept tyring to pick japanese songs. When I finnaly picked a song (Breeze (Hormaju Remix) by Ryu*) she smacked me in the back of my head and got up, saying she was sleeping in my room from now on. I told her that the beds were horrible but she didn't care. I knew I had to sleep with my stepdad, but I just left the house. Then I woke up.

Novermer 17th:
I was takng a walk when a builging nearby starting spewing water from one of it's windows. Eventually the whole building was destroyed as the water kept rushing out. I hurried into a nearby building and starting climbing it. The stairs on the third floor were missing since it was for VIPs, which led to someone falling to their doom. I was able to get to the roof, where Miley Cyrus had parked her car and started to run to the edge of the building with a microphone to stop the flooding. Someone pointed out the water tower on the roof and we started to climb it. Then I woke up.
Lol those are sick. Keep it up. Keep writing every day.

Last edited by Xiz; 11-26-2012 at 10:50 PM..
Old 11-26-2012, 10:50 PM   #53
Charu
Snivy! Dohoho!

Quote:
11/25/2012: Something about playing a basketball game, and it was only me against 5 others. The cops came and started shooting all of us so I decided to go on a shopping spree at Target. I forgot my credit cards though, so I then started to read the Qur'an.
Oh my god...

OH MY GOD!

Quote:
Originally Posted by JohnRedWolf87 View Post
Charu the red-nosed Snivy
Had a very shiny nose
And if you ever saw it
You could even say it glows

All of the other Snivies
Used to laugh and call him names
They never let poor Charu
Join in any Snivy games

(Click the arrow to see the rest)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Vendetta21 View Post
All in all I would say that Charu not only won this game, his play made me reconsider how I play it.
Charu is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-26-2012, 11:35 PM   #54
rushyrulz
Digital Dancing!
Retired StaffFFR Simfile AuthorFFR Music ProducerD7 Elite KeysmasherFFR Veteran

I'm jealous of this entire thread since I tried starting a dream journal recently and I realized I remember maybe 1 dream per week.

rushyrulz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-27-2012, 08:08 AM   #55
Xiz
TWG Chaos

Quote:
Originally Posted by rushyrulz View Post
I'm jealous of this entire thread since I tried starting a dream journal recently and I realized I remember maybe 1 dream per week.
That's exactly how it was for me about two years ago. It took me a good amount of time and effort to start remembering them more and more. 1 a week is good. Keep it up haha

Old 11-27-2012, 08:11 AM   #56
Staiain
Can't handle my ÆØÅ
Retired StaffD7 Elite KeysmasherFFR Veteran

Send a message via AIM to Staiain Send a message via MSN to Staiain Send a message via Skype™ to Staiain

This thread is amazing

really this thread puts a smile on my face everytime I visit
Staiain is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-27-2012, 12:12 PM   #57
Ksl33zy24
The New York Yankees
FFR Veteran

it's dreams not dream's
Ksl33zy24 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-27-2012, 12:24 PM   #58
Spoiled_Milk
FFR Veteran
FFR Veteran

Send a message via AIM to Spoiled_Milk Send a message via Yahoo to Spoiled_Milk Send a message via Skype™ to Spoiled_Milk

Quote:
Something about two girls wanting me to play DDR with me.
What?

Also, to remember all these in such vivid detail, I think it's safe to say that maybe you've been training yourself to be able to be a lucid dreamer?
Spoiled_Milk is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-27-2012, 11:56 PM   #59
Pseudo Enigma
ごめんなさい (/ω\)
FFR Veteran

They say dreams sort out the psyche and solve problems in real life, but honestly.. lmao what the hell man.

Keep it up.
Pseudo Enigma is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-10-2012, 08:38 PM   #60
Xiz
TWG Chaos

11/27/2012: Traveling on an airplane all night, didn't really sleep.

11/28/2012: Still traveling, don't remember at all. Slept only 4 hours...

11/29/2012: Women were banned from Sweden so they set up refuge camps in my dorm. I took in three of my own, but they were all the size of an iPhone. So I stacked them up on each-other and made pyramids. One wanted sex but I instead played League of Legends.

11/30/2012: I think Slenderman was there. But instead he was blue. And fuzzy. And kind of like kirby. So like a slender-kirby? I guess. Oh, and I had a shotgun but I couldn't use it because of the Australian Aligator next door, who had one, and I didn't want him to think I got it because he had one.

12/1/2012: I was climbing some very unsafe metal building with Eddie Murphy, but his teeth kept getting bigger. I got scared and fell. I woke up. O.O Now it's 4am and I cant sleeeeeeeppp....

12/2/2012: I was a creeper in minecraft, and my goal was to kill all humans. However, I rebelled and ran away to find true love. I ended up getting distracted and found a great book on Tacos, or Burritos, or mexican food? I guess? Well when I said 'Taco' it spawned margaritas. So I then chill'd in a bar with some of my IRL friends and drank. But there was no bar. Just stools.

12/3/2012: Kinda fuzzy. I remember Bowser was there. Also it was 'The Voice' show... Could have sworn he was a judge... along with judge judy. I dont know who the other two were. Oh, and I wasn't the singer. I was the camera man.

12/4/2012: So this will be hard to type out... Every elephant that I poked would ricochet off another, and give me points. I got negative points if I was wearing pants. So I went around a zoo avoiding zookeepers and bumblebees trying to poke elephants.

12/5/2012: OKAY SO I CONTROLLED THIS DREAM HARDCORE. I was in my biology class, just chillin like a baws. then the Elites came out and started killing my classmates. I didn't like it, so I made them stop by wanting them to. I came to the realization I was in a dream at this point, so I made them walk away. So they did. I revived just one of the dead kids, and exploded the teacher. I then did something like pushed on my eyes, using my eyes and I woke up. Was cool.

12/6/2012: Cant really remember...

12/7/2012: I learned to fly by whistling. However, I had 4 wings instead of two, which pissed off Harry Potter. He then tricked me into going to play paintball with him, and while we were playing he stole my sofa. I hit him in the face with a bear, then he cried.

12/8/2012: Sex dream -teehee- 'twas good.

12/9/2012: I had to run a marathon, and I was against multiple countries such as Germany, Canada and Wisconsin. I fired a crossbow. Then we raced. But i couldn't really move. I placed something like 700th out of the 3 racers.

12/10/2012: All I can remember was a cactus. One, massive cactus. And it hosted the Republican National Convention. I stood outside and chewed gum with my scooter.