Register FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Old 05-29-2013, 03:01 AM   #41
Wayward Vagabond
Confirmed Heartbreaker
Retired StaffFFR Simfile AuthorFFR Veteran

Default Re: ODIPack3 Simfile Reviews

Quote:
Originally Posted by shenjoku View Post
I can't play like 80% of these songs and I doubt anyone cares what I think since I'm kind of a nobody but here you go! :P

In The Name of God - Holy hell this song is FUN. I haven't played this since DukAmok's chart way back when I still played ITG and I rather like this rendition. The cut is really nice. It has a good intro/outro and doesn't just dump you in the middle of the insanity, which I rather like.

Howling [Medium]- I've only seriously played Medium since that's the only one I can really do. Really solid chart. Simple yet enjoyable. Been using this one as a warmup :P

I'll forget you, you'll never forget me [Medium]- I'm a little biased on this one since I used to play the BMS of this song ALL THE DAMN TIME. The IIDX chart was amazing and I think this one definitely does the song justice. I really like how you used freezes where all the scratches are and that you ended the chart at the same time the original BMS does.

I'm On Crack - I still laugh every time I hear this song XD Sadly the song doesn't really lend much to a good SM chart so I think this came out kind of boring. I've only played it once and don't really feel like I want to play it again.

Altered Scale [Hard]- wtf long title O.o This song is very...unique to say the least. I thinks it's rather interesting that you managed to get every single note to be purple (12ths?) and the use of other colors to emphasize certain parts was a nice touch. I've been playing this one quite a lot, really enjoyable

Laveran no Shokutaku [Hard] - Without a doubt this is one of my absolute favorite songs. The song is not only awesome to listen to but even more fun to play. Not much to say here other then I fucking love this one <3

Orbital - Originally I played this with cmods and haven't gotten to xmod it yet so this is going off of that: AWESOME. I could listen to this song all day and the chart is super fun too. There's quite an overabundance of jacks but they fit the song really well so I think it's fine for this one, unlike other stuff I've seen that has jacks all over the place for stupid shit :P I think I've played this song the most next to Laveran.

Reefer Man [Hard] - I must say I would have never thought about making this song into a chart but holy hell am I glad someone did! I've always loved this song and it lends rather well to an SM chart that is super fun to just bounce with while playing it. Some parts are kind of empty, which I noticed were filled in the expert chart but it gets way too nuts for me to really enjoy it (so many jumps x.x).

Sane to More [Hard] - I've never heard of Circus Maximus before this pack and I rather like them. That said, this one is pretty damn fun. Really difficult for me but fun enough to make me want to get better at it, so that's always good :P

Sports! [Hard] - Extremely fun to play. Not much else to say :P SPORTS!

Toki - I want to like this song but the ending gets really dense and I can't read it very well so it's hard to say if it's any good =/ Maybe when I stop sucking I'll let you know lol.

Tzuicha-cha [Medium] - This is one of the stranger songs in the pack but I rather like it. It's simple but really enjoyable.

Everything else I either can't play because it's too fucking hard or I haven't gotten to yet...because it's too fucking hard XD But that's good! Means there's stuff to work towards. Overall this is definitely one of the most enjoyable packs I've played through
Play my files they're on the easier side
Old 05-29-2013, 03:02 AM   #42
moches
FFR Player

so are mine
moches is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-29-2013, 03:11 AM   #43
04im
FFR Player

i think spin the disc is easy except for the lolumad burst in the middle

(wink)
Old 05-29-2013, 03:17 AM   #44
Dj_Ossa
SMGroove
FFR Simfile AuthorFFR Music Producer

Send a message via Skype™ to Dj_Ossa

Quote:
Originally Posted by stargroup100 View Post
THERE IS MORE THAN ONE APPROPRIATE CHOICE OF A SET OF PATTERNS OF NOTES WHICH FOLLOWS THE MUSIC

am i clear
Don't have to be a little ****** about it, kid.
Old 05-29-2013, 03:47 AM   #45
gnr61
FFR Simfile Author

Send a message via AIM to gnr61

oh, drama memories
Old 05-29-2013, 03:49 AM   #46
SKG_Scintill
Spun a twirly fruitcake,
FFR Simfile AuthorFFR Veteran

ffr mysteries

Quote:
Originally Posted by bluguerilla
So Sexy Robotnik (SKG_Scintill) {.0001/10} [--]
___
. RHYTHMS PR LAYERING
. ZOMG I HAD TO QUIT OUT TERRIBLE
SKG_Scintill is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-29-2013, 03:54 AM   #47
04im
FFR Player

Quote:
Originally Posted by gnr61 View Post
oh, drama memories
everybody always loves the resident seal no matter wat tho :')
Old 05-29-2013, 04:14 AM   #48
Shadow_God_10
Somewhere, but not here

Send a message via Skype™ to Shadow_God_10

Quote:
Originally Posted by FissionMailed1 View Post
Wanted to address this review, because I don't think you understood why I stepped it the way I did.

The jump jacks in the solo were per Glove's suggestion, which I obliged. You got it exactly right, being a "dual solo". The extra emphasis doesn't really fit as single notes, so I opted to make it how it is now.

For the start of the file, the drums are the focal point of stepping. The snare and cymbal hits were made as jumps, while the toms are single notes. The guitar was layered on top of the tom drums, to create more layering. Finally, the hands are when there is a cymbal hit and snare at the same time.
Wow. You know...This changes EVERYTHING on how I look at the file dude. Thanks a lot for addressing this! I was SOOOO confused because I kept looking at it in the editor think "okay...what was he doing here?" but the way you explained it justifies everything. I just played it again and with the info you provided everything made a lot more sense

Edit: just read Zagh's review on Gravestoned. In my defense I made do with what I could, the oni chart was overdone intentionally as it was the original chart, if you play the Heavy chart you'll notice I watered down about 90% of what you see in Oni (ALSO it's the first file I've made in over 5 years give me a break D: I've got WAAAAYYY better stuff in my WIP that makes Gravestoned look like shit)
Quote:
Originally Posted by Svaz View Post
more like Shad-hoe God am I right haha
Quote:
Originally Posted by mellon_collie View Post
TIL women have breasts because of horniness
Quote:
Originally Posted by bugkid666 View Post
sunfan I fucked up
Quote:
Originally Posted by MixMasterLar View Post
Xel claiming that I am incapable of making mistakes and using that logic to paint me as scum does things to my body that I thought only Lewdy's stash could do

Quote:
Originally Posted by Funnygurl555 View Post
your hentai collection is commendable. i am both in awe and afraid of you

Last edited by Shadow_God_10; 05-29-2013 at 04:17 AM..
Shadow_God_10 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-29-2013, 04:24 AM   #49
stargroup100
behanjc & me are <3'ers

._.

Piano Etude Demon Fire sheet music
stargroup100 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-29-2013, 04:27 AM   #50
Shadow_God_10
Somewhere, but not here

Send a message via Skype™ to Shadow_God_10

Quote:
._.
O.o
Quote:
Originally Posted by Svaz View Post
more like Shad-hoe God am I right haha
Quote:
Originally Posted by mellon_collie View Post
TIL women have breasts because of horniness
Quote:
Originally Posted by bugkid666 View Post
sunfan I fucked up
Quote:
Originally Posted by MixMasterLar View Post
Xel claiming that I am incapable of making mistakes and using that logic to paint me as scum does things to my body that I thought only Lewdy's stash could do

Quote:
Originally Posted by Funnygurl555 View Post
your hentai collection is commendable. i am both in awe and afraid of you
Shadow_God_10 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-29-2013, 04:49 AM   #51
stargroup100
behanjc & me are <3'ers

Reviews: (same scale as FFRCP4)

Overall review of pack as a whole:

we've come a long way, we really have. it's pretty clear now that almost everyone in the community has potential to make some really sweet charts. on top of that, we've also made progress in the direction that I had hoped: stronger fundamentals and less mines. the results show and the reception confirms it.
so now the question is, where do we go from here? I think one of the unfortunate consequences of being in the community for this long is that a lot of players need hard charts, and varied and interesting hard charts are a little bit limited in genres and styles atm. now that the community understands the basics and has a solid grasp on it, here's where we need to start getting creative. we need to start picking better songs to chart (let's face it, song choices in a lot of the pack were significantly worse than the charts themselves), and we need to find more creative ways to make charts more difficult. on top of that, easier charts every once in a while doesn't hurt. I'm sure there's a significant audience that would love playing something like that, myself included
keep it up guys, I'm proud of you all <3

Requien for a Team - fun and solid. song gets grating after a while but that's just personal opinion 8/10
Wooly Mammoth Stomp - I saw nero's day etc and I thought I would kill myself, but it turned out to be really fun. 7.5/10
Space is Key - really hard what the hell lol. patterns are just, uh, patterns I guess 7/10
asdfmovie6 Song - super fun actually, didn't expect that. patterns are super solid 8.5/10
Die Winnipeg Die Die Die Fuckers Die - nothing too special, patterns flow ok. 7.5/10
(i wanna give you) Devotion - not a fan of the polyrhythms here but otherwise kinda fun 7.5/10
HAERETICUS - what the heck this is hard. I don't find the rhythms in this song particularly fun to play, but there are fun sections 7/10
Salieri Strikes Back - really fun ride all the way through to the coda, with extended solo sections <3 8.5/10
Fatal Tragedy - solos everywhere ahhhhhhhh 8.5/10
In the Name of God - the only critique that I can really say apart from it being frickin awesome is that I would've liked to see more dissonant patterns to compliment dissonant melodies, which would made the whole thing come to life 9/10
Insect Digestion Melancholy - done really well, but song is weird as hell 8/10
Jordan - really insane chart to go with a pretty cool song, but once again dissonant patterns would've made some sections a lot more vivid 8.5/10
Lawn Wake II - fun, took advantage of a lot of the things in this song 8/10
MarioStep - not too sure about the polyrhythms but overall not too bad 7/10
Five Regrets - almost flawless 8.5/10
Howling - solid. got a few cool tricks in here 8/10
Innocent Walls - flows well, jacks are fun, chart follows the percussion very clearly 8/10
New Lights - really beautiful implementation of the effects into the chart, though the end feels a bit empty 8/10
Red Nikita - unfortunately disagreed with a lot of stuff in this chart 7/10
Autoprocess - short and sweet 8/10
karmafied, blue rose, kona-yta, plasmatextor - all mine
Don't Say Anything - punchy jack theory meshed with this really nice smooth groove. sexy 8.5/10
Oblivion - wonderful. guitars followed very nicely 8/10
Mr. Lonely - beautiful direction control with really nice transitions in the solos 8/10
Demonish Animal Appearance - I got lost in its smooth flow. solid 8/10
Guile of the Rime King - odd song, but it's got a lot of fairly unique rhythms and patterns, making this a nice fresh change of pace. solid chart 8/10
Narcolepsy - sweet. 8/10
Synaptic Plasticity - solid patterns 8.5/10
Why Am I Here - crafted nicely 8/10
Crack in the Hourglass - a classic. the solos were absolutely insane 9/10
Sane to More - short and sweet 8/10
Seven - those patterns seem like they would be awkward as hell on paper but they were actually smooth as butter 8/10
Captain Murasa's Ass Anchor - solid 8/10
Speed Dial - I liked the directional play, was clever. felt hold usage was a little bit off and that some of the dissonant chords on the piano could have warranted some heavier chords 7.5/10
Mirage Garden - definitely a fun ride all the way through. while some polyrhythms were amazingly smooth, others were questionable 8/10
EOS - not quite sure what the chordstream was following but it didn't seem off, the interpretation was an interesting one, while still being consistent. definitely something new 8/10
Lockene - wtf na/10
Snow Storm - fun, solidly done. though I'm pretty sure the cyan note section could've been done more efficiently with a lower bpm lol 8/10
Sports! - Sports! 8/10
I'M ON CRACK - lol this song. liked the strong pattern choices 8/10
Eater Merry - not only do the fat chords make everything pop out, but somehow they're very fluid in feel. feels like a mix of oldschool and newschool 8/10
OrBiTaL - was okay to play cmod, but xmod is a nightmare. it's like making beautiful food that's totally inedible. grading this on cmod because xmod would've gotten an awful score 7.5/10
Chronos - fun. glad that the jacks were chosen over the melodic line, makes a more interesting chart 8/10
Resurrected Replayer - patterns seem a little bit on the safe side, but otherwise the buildup to the climax was intense 8/10
I'll forget you, you'll never forget me - cute 7.5/10
Empty Skydiving - really long with nothing noteworthy. a lot of the patterns don't flow as well as they should and sometimes I feel like what the notes are following is a bit ambiguous, making the chart feel a bit dirty and unorganized. 6/10
Polssia - the patterns are nothing memorable and a lot of sections feel inaccurately charted or at least inconsistent. definitely doesn't bring out the full potential of the music 6.5/10
Uplift - I'm not sure whether you're trying to be way too fancy with pitch relevance or you just don't know what you're doing, but it's one or the other. starts off okay, but gets gradually worse as the patterns start to inconsistently follow/completely disregard pitch and patterns become more and more bland 6/10
Laste Testamente of Twelfth Mother - the polyrhythm section was weird. patterns in this chart are really fun, and the choice of layering was interesting a nice change of pace. effects are executed beautifully. 8/10
Dishevel - glitchy with lots of fun varied rhythms and patterns 8.5/10
Earthquake - pretty damn cool 7.5/10
My So-Called Life - technically almost flawless. lots of fun stuff in here 8/10
Spin the Disc - solid patterns. lots of fun effects and textures highlighted in the chart 8/10
V^3 (Hello World) - not diggin the song and it's hella difficult na/10
We Are Hi-Speed - song is not my taste and there's no major criticism I can really give about the notes 7.5/10
Chaotic WHITE - grace notes add a really interesting flourish to the chart, and patterns are pretty tight overall 8/10
Far East Nightbird - beautiful overall, and really cool mine usage (except for that one part with the 8th note doubles) 8.5/10
Toki - beautiful manipulation of textures, simple and effective, generally superb. only complaint is that the difficulty spikes at the end, making it difficult for less skilled players to enjoy this 8.5/10
Echo of Forever - sweet and funky, though a few patterns here and there are hilarious 8/10
Zen - I think the most noteworthy trait of this chart is probably flow. patterns are nothing special but the flow is incredible 8/10
Rip Roar Power - holy shit ow my ears im not playing this na/10
Cyberstorm - actually sorta intense, especially with the background change 7.5/10
Fallen World - first dragonforce chart I enjoyed. only complaint is the pretty significant difficulty inconsistency of the beginning and end 8/10
Lost Not Forgotten - really cool pattern choices. ending might be a bit much, not sure 8/10
PARADISE LOST - shit song. nothing wrong with the chart I guess 7/10
Unconncted. - I thought the music would be annoying as hell but it's actually tolerable. nothing wrong with the chart I suppose, but again, I personally dislike mapping buzzes to rolls 7.5/10
Battle! Team Plasma - jesus this is polyrhythm-heavy. since I have a particular aversion to polyrhythm abuse I'm probably rating this lower than I should, as there is a certain appeal to this chart that I do like 7.5/10
Ehhen Doyadosu? Tengujiman - pretty sweet chart 8/10
Poppin' Shower - I liked the treatment of the modulation 8/10
Apocynthion Drive - bland. nothing fun sticks out, and it's long as hell 7/10
New Decade IIDX Edition - mostly done well, although the 16ths in one particular section really detracted from the strong isolated drum hits 7.5/10
Parousia - not sure if I agree with a lot of the stuff in this chart 7/10
Waltz No. 17 in G minor, "Waltz of the Big Dogs" - holy balls this is hard. fun though 8/10
Bit Howl - solid 8/10
Child Protective Services Theme Song - played hard chart. overall it was okay but there were quite a few patterns I disagreed with 7.5/10
Aegis - super fun, solidly done. only complaint is that I wish the xmod gimmicks were a bit more fair 8/10
Reefer Man - what a refreshing song choice. I feel like some of those chords could be thicker, but otherwise really well done 8/10
Do It This Way - absolutely fantastic 8.5/10
GO! GO! MANIAC - it's unfortunate that the most fun parts of this chart are hard difficulty spikes. otherwise really well done 8/10
Laveran no Shokutaku - almost perfect ps nice 9th notes 8/10
St. Alphonzo's Pancake Breakfast and Father O'Blivion - odd but groovy as fuck 8.5/10
Gravestoned - super long and I think the rolls and trills are overdoing it. not a fan of the xmod gimmicks either 6/10
Tzuicha-cha - I feel like a couple parts in the hard chart are just slightly overlayered. aside from that, really tight and fun 7.5/10
BSpower explosion - judging the hard chart because it's more sensible. solidly done for the most part 7.5/10
The Bridgeport Run - intense as hell 8.5/10
CirnoRHTL - i dont even know how to feel about this. quite frankly the gfx alone freak me out 8?/10
endleSSStation - solid and fun 8/10
fffff - some technical quirks, but otherwise a fun chart 7/10
Light House - it's okay. done well for the most part 7.5/10
Tranzport - interesting alternative 7.5/10
Ultraviolent Junglist - intense all the way through 8.5/10
Bambous - it's got quite a lot of special tricks which fit the textures of the song really well, and while the swing naturally makes it groovy, it's made even more so by the patterns 8.5/10
I Like Trains - song is awful. chart's nothing spectacular either. 7.5/10
Time Out - smooth as hell and an absolute blast to play 9/10
The Creator - disagreed with some of the pattern themes and I really didn't get the bpm changes 7/10
Transparent World - nothing wrong with the chart I guess, but not digging the song at all 7.5/10
Swing Set - absolutely beautiful. from the pattern choices to the color theory, everything about this was done right and done well 9/10
Contact - very strong grasp on the percussion focus, and somehow it works well throughout the entire song 8/10
ge4ce - what. the. hell. na/10
Jack the Ripper - funky and pretty fun. only issue is some of the hold usage in the middle 8/10
Clash - groovy 8/10
Fashion Queen - I'm grading this one a bit harshly because honestly I can see this being amazing, but this chart is just mediocre 7.5/10
Nth degree - welp karma-fied just got knocked out of the water 9.5/10
POP A PARADE - patterns just seemed all over the place 7/10
SIN - interesting take. much more percussion-focused than other versions that I've played, but I think towards the end it might be a bit overdone 7.5/10

Last edited by stargroup100; 06-4-2013 at 12:51 AM..
Old 05-29-2013, 05:17 AM   #52
ilikexd
Retired StaffFFR Simfile AuthorD7 Elite KeysmasherFFR Veteran

Quote:
Sports! - Sports! 8/10
this has been said like 7 times and it was funny at first but now i feel that i can't get any legitimate feedback on the file

not mad just saying that i'd rather get some useful feedback

Last edited by ilikexd; 05-29-2013 at 05:31 AM..
ilikexd is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-29-2013, 05:36 AM   #53
stargroup100
behanjc & me are <3'ers

nothing to say really, solid. solo was incredibly fun and smooth

Old 05-29-2013, 06:00 AM   #54
EzExZeRo7497
FFR Veteran

heyy more reviews although it doesn't really matter because i can't step

Do It This Way (7/10) - This was pretty good for the first half, then it got kinda boring towards the end. Good file though.

Don't Say Anything (8.5/10) - Such a simple file, yet so fun. Would definitely be playing this again.

Earth Quake (7.5/10) - I felt that some parts should've been messier/harder to match the intensity of the track, but the file's not bad as a whole. Could use a little more variation though haha.

Eater Messy (8/10) - Took a while to build up, but the file is awesome. Would've easily been a 9 if it weren't for that burst though.

Echo of Forever (8.5/10) - Whoa, this is really fun.

Ehhen Doyadosu? Tengujiman (8.5/10) - My ears are kinda bleeding, but in a good way. Amazing file, I feel that the 48ths in the first half are a little excessive though haha.

Empty Skydiving (5.5/10) - I like jumpstream a lot but... this is so boring, ugh.

EndleSSStation (8/10) - Felt very fluent overall, there are some rigid bursts though but it's minor.

Eos (7/10) - Nothing too interesting overall, patterns are fine though.

Fallen World (6.5/10) - Didn't find this interesting to be honest. Patterns are really awkward (Left arrow/right arrow anchors), solo is properly stepped but honestly I don't feel the intensity of the song with the steps in the solo. File's not bad objectively, I didn't enjoy it at all though. Don't get me wrong, I like Dragonforce files in general, but this just doesn't stand out for me.

Far East Nightbird (8.5/10) - I've played a couple of FEN files before, wasn't too fond of them overall. This one swept me off my feet though, wow. Great file.

Fashion Queen (6.5/10) - Kinda boring, gets better towards the end though.

Fatal Tragedy (7.5/10) - Better than iamme's file in my opinion. Second half is a little boring, but the first half is really fun.

fffff (7.5/10) - You did what you could with that piece lmao. The file isn't bad, but uninteresting. Song is kinda bleh to begin with though.

Five Regrets (8/10) - That 48th wall made me cry (0p 1g'd it sightread LOL OOPS). Really good file otherwise.

Go! Go! Maniac! (7/10) - I was expecting some solo. Good file, but pretty bland.

Gravestoned (6/10) - Patterns are really weird, to say the least. Some bursts are just awkward to hit, but the file structure is pretty good.

Guile of the Rime King (9/10) - I absolutely love your simplistic stepping approach Matt. I had high expectations for this file, and I'm not disappointed.

Lockene (8.5/10) - Good job making a file as mindblockable as Scarhand or Moulin Rouge Edit. I love this file though.

Sports! (7/10) - Honestly felt the intro and outro should've been layered more (perhaps to the background instruments?), the middle is such a spike compared to the rest of the file haha. decent file otherwise though.

Ultraviolent Junglist (9.5/10) - You made a file as epic as Szycag and magnitudes more fun than that. Not sure you did that. Pattern variation can be a little better but this file is almost flawless to me.

Last edited by EzExZeRo7497; 05-31-2013 at 02:44 AM..
EzExZeRo7497 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-29-2013, 06:01 AM   #55
kommisar
Dark Chancellor
Retired StaffFFR Simfile AuthorFFR Music Producer

Send a message via AIM to kommisar Send a message via MSN to kommisar

zagh still knows simfiles well I see
Old 05-29-2013, 06:30 AM   #56
Wayward Vagabond
Confirmed Heartbreaker

I still think my sports is better >: (
Old 05-29-2013, 08:09 AM   #57
moches
FFR Player

last ten files. dundundun.

empty skydiving - decent. jumpstream files like this one are a dime a dozen, and the pattern choice here never rises above passable, but the dubstep part still made me sit up in my chair a bit. you show promise, but I think you should practice thinking about detailed patterns that'll really bring out the song. and work on blending your 24ths/32nds, because that entire part was awkwaaaard.
endlessstation - there has to be a better way to pattern those little 32nd minitrills. the really amazing thing about this is how light it feels, even though it's really tough. I think you've developed a very nice aesthetic and it shows in every file you make.
gravestoned - I think the biggest word that came to mind with this file was "rigid". It's very well-made, no doubt, but style and flow are sacrificed for technical accuracy (always layering big hits as hands, having double freezes cluttering the file). The gimmicks were fine, though nothing outstanding.
jordan - whoa, awesome file! freezes got a little crowded/long, but this was still great to hit.
mirage garden - played Oni. good file, some parts are realllly uncomfortable to hit/look at but for some reason it still felt natural to me when i was hitting it. Heavy might be more my cup of tea, is it different?
requien for a team - for such a heavy file, this is really, surprisingly graceful. the ending's a tad abrupt, but I find very little to complain about and a lot to praise.
salieri strikes back - heavy: so many color notes, omg. great file, though!
oni: virtually flawless. flow s0 g0od, color notes handled with great care, and climax is insane.
synaptic plasticity - yes yes yes. impeccable file. so much fun.
ultraviolent junglist - it takes a lot to keep somebody's interest for over five minutes, but damned if this isn't captivating throughout. exquisite file.
karma-fied - i saved this for last. and for good reason. i am astounded at the level of creativity and detail and work you have poured into this file. in fact, i'm just going to shut up right now and go play it again. the fact that something like this exists is the reason why Stepmania will always be special.

final thoughts will come sometime in the next few days. this pack has given me a lot to chew on.
Old 05-29-2013, 08:12 AM   #58
moches
FFR Player

my full pack review is now here.
Old 05-29-2013, 09:33 AM   #59
Xx{Midnight}xX
FFR Player

Quote:
there's more than one way to skin a cat
Indeed there is.

Quote:
THERE IS MORE THAN ONE APPROPRIATE CHOICE OF A SET OF PATTERNS OF NOTES WHICH FOLLOWS THE MUSIC

am i clear
Yes master Stargroup, but some of them are [a lot] dumber than others.

Edit: Don't take the last part too literally btw. It obviously works the other way and there's also obviously a way to do both.

Last edited by Xx{Midnight}xX; 05-29-2013 at 09:37 AM..
Xx{Midnight}xX is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-29-2013, 10:16 AM   #60
TC_Halogen
Rhythm game specialist.
Retired StaffFFR Simfile AuthorFFR Music ProducerD8 Godly KeysmasherFFR Veteran

Send a message via AIM to TC_Halogen Send a message via Skype™ to TC_Halogen

I think I'll download this and review it in pieces later. Should be fun.
TC_Halogen is offline   Reply With Quote