Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 01-29-2013, 02:11 AM   #1
FrozenAngel91
FFR Player
FFR Veteran

Send a message via Skype™ to FrozenAngel91
Default First 14 pass!!! (ITG)

YES!!!!

Holy freaking crap I thought I would never be able to do this, every single 14 I played seemed absolutely unbeatable. Yet for some crazy reason today I had some kinda super stamina or something so I tried the 14 I had always wanted to pass as my first and it just happened.

I am so happy right now it's ridiculous .

Uh I can't find a video of it apparently so I guess to summarize, it's basically 2 minutes straight of 170 bpm 16th notes with a 10ish or so second break near the start and another 7 or 8 second break 3/4ths of the way through or so. To be honest I don't know how I did it >.<

Oh and here's a couple more scores since I'm making a thread and all and it seems weird to only have one score in it

Sorry you can't see the name, this is pendulum's the fountain, the 13 hard. It's kind of basically encoder three times over, long break then long stream, though all the streams are only 20 seconds and not 40 seconds like encoder is.

More people should play this chart, it's amazing. Really proud of this score too.

P.S: Pendulum's watercolor is my next goal, I'm definitely getting that now .

P.P.S: This isn't actually my first 14, 8 bit trip was, but that song isn't really a 14 if you're just trying to pass so I don't count it.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Findarian
get a sand hack and don't chicken scratch it and if someone does something stupid hack burn
Quote:
Originally Posted by Dannytwobyfore
I wouldn't blame them, playing jump dense Konami files in DDR would make anyone's dick hard, maybe that's why the only thing anyone does anymore is stream.
FrozenAngel91 is offline   Reply With Quote