Go Back   Flash Flash Revolution > Gaming > Stepmania > Simulator Files
Register FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 06-12-2016, 02:27 AM   #11
macgravel
Resident Poopbutt
FFR Simfile AuthorFFR Veteran

Default Re: The VideoGame MegaPack 4 (June 30th DEADLINE)!

Quote:
Originally Posted by hi19hi19 View Post
Also, I realize now part of the problem seems to be that I misjudged what the pack is going for. I've always associated VGMP with simple guilty pleasure files like Zagh's Sewer Surfin' file, which I played to death after the first VGMP came out. Files I submitted to this pack like In the Fires of Ignition and Spray were trying to recreate that simple kind of file.

But I notice the files that are being best received are the more... artsy and modern (for lack of a better term) files.
I'm going to send another file in tonight. If my hunch is right, it will probably be a lot more what you guys are looking for than things like Escape of the Infidels or Med Sci 1. I'm eager to see what you think.
You didn't misjudge the pack. We have plenty of files that are guilty pleasure, short files, score files, artsy and modern files, easy files, hard files, literally every kind of file.

I've enjoyed every file you've submitted. The only one I was iffy on is cheetahmen, but even that was well stepped, it just felt a little empty, haha.

OH, and just because one person said no doesn't mean it's rejected. 2 yes and 1 no = accepted.

Edit: I really enjoyed Escape of the Infidels <3

Last edited by macgravel; 06-12-2016 at 02:29 AM..
macgravel is offline   Reply With Quote