Old 10-19-2010, 06:03 AM   #1
Vendetta21
Sectional Moderator
Sectional Moderator

Send a message via AIM to Vendetta21
Default Iraq is now a huge success.

http://www.guardian.co.uk/world/2010...an-tehran-deal

Quote:
The Guardian can reveal that the Islamic republic was instrumental in forming an alliance between Iraq's Nouri al-Maliki, who is vying for a second term as prime minister, and the country's powerful radical Shia cleric leader, Moqtada al-Sadr.

The deal – which involved Syria, Lebanon's Hezbollah and the highest authorities in Shia Islam – positions Maliki as a frontrunner to return as leader despite a seven-month stalemate between Iraq's feuding political blocs.

It also positions Iran as a potent buffer to US interests at a time when America is looking to change its relationship with Iraq from military overlords to civilian partners.
So many jokes I could make but they all seem to diminish the divine comedy going on here.
Old 10-19-2010, 06:07 AM   #2
sleeplessdragn
~Bang that beat Harder~
FFR Simfile AuthorFFR Music ProducerFFR Veteran

Default Re: Iraq is now a huge success.

They should all die. They ain't American; ****ing drop some bombs on that **** and walk away, we got our own problems. Screw you if you think otherwise, you some alien and need to gtfo.
Old 10-19-2010, 06:43 AM   #3
Tarrik
D7 Elite Keymasher
D7 Elite KeysmasherFFR Veteran

Send a message via AIM to Tarrik Send a message via Skype™ to Tarrik

Quote:
Originally Posted by sleeplessdragn View Post
They should all die. They ain't American; ****ing drop some bombs on that **** and walk away, we got our own problems. Screw you if you think otherwise, you some alien and need to gtfo.
You Mad Brah?
Tarrik is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-19-2010, 06:55 AM   #4
Patashu
FFR Simfile Author
Retired StaffFFR Simfile Author

Location: we traced the call...it's coming from inside the house
Send a message via AIM to Patashu Send a message via MSN to Patashu Send a message via Yahoo to Patashu

Quote:
if this is serious then lol
Best non-AAAs: ERx8 v2 (14-1-0-4), Hajnal (3-0-0-0), RunnyMorning (8-0-0-4), Xeno-Flow (1-0-0-3), Blue Rose (35-2-0-20), Ketsarku (14-0-0-0), Silence (1-0-0-0), Lolo (14-1-0-1)
http://i231.photobucket.com/albums/ee301/xiaoven/solorulzsig.png
Patashu is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-19-2010, 06:59 AM   #5
Phynx
I'm Forever
FFR Veteran

Quote:
Originally Posted by Patashu View Post
if this is serious then lol
FFЯ = You expected anything better? HA! Lol. FFR's shinanigans never died.

Phynx is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-19-2010, 07:50 AM   #6
Vendetta21
Sectional Moderator
Sectional Moderator

Wow guys way to derail a serious topic about a serious issue.

Is this really the level of apathy people have towards the two wars the United States is currently waging? Such that when the entire objective and aims of the war are compromised on the eve of our withdrawal we have trouble paying attention to the topic and get distracted by forum semantics?
Old 10-19-2010, 07:58 AM   #7
sleeplessdragn
~Bang that beat Harder~
FFR Simfile AuthorFFR Music ProducerFFR Veteran

Dude, there is nothing funny about how ****ed up our country is. And all we care about is other countries and their freakin business, when we have homeless people on our soil, born in America. How can you turn your backs on your own people before those on foreign soil? We should only be worried about them attacking this country; anything else is wasted effort, wasted money, wasted lives, wasted time.
Old 10-19-2010, 08:05 AM   #8
Phynx
I'm Forever
FFR Veteran

Quote:
Originally Posted by Vendetta21 View Post
Wow guys way to derail a serious topic about a serious issue.

Is this really the level of apathy people have towards the two wars the United States is currently waging? Such that when the entire objective and aims of the war are compromised on the eve of our withdrawal we have trouble paying attention to the topic and get distracted by forum semantics?
Well I'm not paying much attention anymore to our nations current situations with the world, seeing as how I know how ****ed my life is going to get soon with new taxes and such, I'm just working hard and trying to save money for the impending doom looming like a cloud of locusts.

I do know one thing, I really wish America, against all rational thought and prospects of endangerment to our nation this might cause, would shut out doors, block all entrances, and break all ties for like the next 100 years.

****ing quit trying to weave America into every aspect of the world and how about we stop importing/exporting/letting immigrants in/etc and become self-sufficient, fix our OWN problems, our economy, our unemployment, our societies woes BEFORE endeavoring upon the world? Is this such a bad idea? Yes it is, very much so, especially in this day and age but for ****s sake, what are we doing now that is any better than that?

America needs to forcibly re-instate all of our currently out-sourced industries and start making things for ourselves again.

Also if people want to move out, ****ing let them but they ain't coming back if they don't retain their citizenship until America deems itself at the top of the world in economy and technology and power again.

We're already ****ed as it is so why not just put a giant ass 500 foot tall concrete and steel wall all around the US so we effectively bar ourselves from the world entirely. Let them all sort out their ****. America doesn't need any of it and Americans don't want any of it. Let's just be happy with ourselves cause if we didn't have the negative influences of the world looming over us daily, I feel this country would be infinitely better than it currently is.

Let the world suffer without us cause if we stopped all connections and never said a word from then on we all damn well there would be a harsh side dish of chaos in the world until it realized it needs America, then maybe things might mellow out on it's own as we stay steadfast in ignoring the worlds problems.

Old 10-19-2010, 08:05 AM   #9
Syhto
BuMP it
FFR Veteran

Send a message via AIM to Syhto

The US government is a complete joke. Political figures don't mean ****, everything is controlled by big business. It's an oligarchy of epic proportions, interested only in power. And in the current system (monetary) power = money. Obama is a tool, every president since the federal reserve was created has been nothing but a pawn. Look out for the NWO, it is going to come knocking on your doorstep, before you can say "NOOO" they will blackbag your **** and drag you to their incarceration camps.

The US is interested only in expanding their power, especially when they can demonize certain people and regions in order to brainwash the masses into thinking war is a good thing. War is not a good thing. The US is not correct. War after war we have used small principalities for our own gain. If you believe in this system, you need your brain rearranged.
Syhto is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-19-2010, 08:08 AM   #10
jchinzilla
i like cheese
FFR Veteran

Send a message via AIM to jchinzilla

obama is a reptilian look at this proof

Old 10-19-2010, 08:12 AM   #11
Vendetta21
Sectional Moderator
Sectional Moderator

Seriously though this is some ****ed up **** a decade later we are cutting and running from Iraq and it's going to go right back into the Axis of Evil and Nobama is just ignoring it and throwing away everything we've tried to do there.
Old 10-19-2010, 08:15 AM   #12
Phynx
I'm Forever
FFR Veteran

My dad restores classic muscle cars as a winter business.

We replace fenders on the vehicles regularly and let me give you an example of why America ****ing sucks now.

Oh my dads personal 69' Camaro he's restoring we searched for a long time and found some ORIGINAL 1969 fenders that were straight from Chevy's backwash storage facility that had been completely forgotten about. We bought these.

We are also working on another 69' Camaro for a friend of ours and we ordered reproductions for the fenders we replaced on his car.

We did a strength test, took our thumb to the original chevy fenders and applied as much pressure as we could muster with our thumbs, the fendor as a whole simple moved on the surface it sat on.

Did the same with the reproduction(made in china, no really, they are) and the fenders did not move, they dented under the same pressure. I mean they ****ing DENTED, VERY BADLY. Bad enough to a point that we had to do a full repair on the damn fender to restore it's shape!

Chinese products suck and god damn blasted bush and his predecessors for letting our steel industry collapse!!!!!!!!!

Old 10-19-2010, 10:18 AM   #13
ananana
FFR Player
Retired StaffFFR Veteran

Send a message via AIM to ananana Send a message via MSN to ananana Send a message via Skype™ to ananana

Quote:
And all we care about is other countries and their freakin business, when we have homeless people on our soil, born in America
Yeah and most of the time it's their fault that they are homeless. Don't care to help someone who doesn't even know how to help them self. Waste of time, money and effort.
ananana is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-19-2010, 10:30 AM   #14
All_That_Chaz
Supreme Dictator For Life
Retired StaffFFR Veteran

Send a message via Skype™ to All_That_Chaz

Give it up V you're not going to find any intelligent conversation here.
dammit chaz
Quote:
Originally Posted by FoJaR View Post
god dammit chaz
Quote:
Originally Posted by MalReynolds
I bet when you live in a glass house, the temptation to throw stones is magnified strictly because you're not supposed to.
All_That_Chaz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-19-2010, 10:40 AM   #15
Phynx
I'm Forever
FFR Veteran

Quote:
Originally Posted by All_That_Chaz View Post
Give it up V you're not going to find any intelligent conversation here.
Then contribute.

Isn't the purpose of "intellectual conversation" to stimulate minds and present a playing ground of ideas and conflicts? How can this happen when you simply imply that everyone is unintelligent and uninformed if you read a fingerful amount of peoples opinions?

Be them wrong, right, or simply dumb by nature, there are others who would still like to contribute cause there will always be someone who brings an idea into it that sparks the debate right where it counts.

Before shunning, let things live a while and give people a chance to learn and contribute.

Sound kosher?

Old 10-19-2010, 10:44 AM   #16
All_That_Chaz
Retired StaffFFR Veteran

Get off your high horse this thread was already derailed.
dammit chaz
Quote:
god dammit chaz
Quote:
I bet when you live in a glass house, the temptation to throw stones is magnified strictly because you're not supposed to.
Old 10-19-2010, 10:47 AM   #17
Phynx
I'm Forever
FFR Veteran

Quote:
Get off your high horse this thread was already derailed.
Mines not as tall as yours. Get off yours and hop on mine, I have room

P.S. - Only the intelligent minds have the power to put the train back on the tracks, if you can't do that... then... you're debunking yourself effectively.

Old 10-19-2010, 10:51 AM   #18
All_That_Chaz
Retired StaffFFR Veteran

I never claimed moral high ground. I'm not going to argue with you because I've tried before and it's pointless.

And whoever gave phynx ffya access should be ashamed of themselves.
dammit chaz
Quote:
god dammit chaz
Quote:
Old 10-19-2010, 10:54 AM   #19
MrRubix
FFR Player
FFR Veteran

Quote:
Originally Posted by ananana View Post
Yeah and most of the time it's their fault that they are homeless. Don't care to help someone who doesn't even know how to help them self. Waste of time, money and effort.
Whoa, whoa, whoa.

Massive, massive misconception. This is less true than you think it is.
MrRubix is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-19-2010, 10:59 AM   #20
Phynx
I'm Forever
FFR Veteran

Quote:
I never claimed moral high ground. I'm not going to argue with you because I've tried before and it's pointless.

And whoever gave phynx ffya access should be ashamed of themselves.
I'm not trying to argue with you, I'm defending the community as a whole. I don't WANT to argue with you Chaz, I did enough of that a year+ ago, which begs me to ask, after a year, you still want to think of me as the same as I was before?

Again man, I just want to advise, give people a chance before calling them down. It's one thing to be intolerant but to be intolerant without a prior opportunity to prove oneself is just ludicrous.

I see FFR's revival as being a chance for everyone to start fresh, trust me, if you would open up a little and give people a chance you'll see some have changed, some haven't, make that deduction AFTER things have settled.