Go Back   Flash Flash Revolution > General Discussion > Chit Chat > Ask Me Anything
Register FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Ask Me Anything A forum where notable users offer to answer questions from the userbase.

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 06-5-2013, 01:54 AM   #37
Xx{Midnight}xX
FFR Player

Default Re: Middie AMA

Quote:
Originally Posted by bmah
Dear Xx{Midnight}xX,

You have received an infraction at FlashFlashRevolution.

Reason: Insulting or Rude Behaviour toward Users
-------
This post you made crosses the line of arguing reasonably. Even if you think the case being made on the other end is unreasonable, don't reach a low level of name-calling or treating others as trash.

Do not reply to this message as it will not be answered.
-------

This infraction is worth 4 point(s) and may result in restricted access until it expires. Serious infractions will never expire.

Original Post:
http://www.flashflashrevolution.com/vbz/showthread.php?p=3915650
Quote:
Quote:
Originally Posted by TC_Halogen View Post
fyi: I mentioned difficulty twice in the notes, once for the ending, and once overall -- there's a difference between having a single difficulty spike and then having wavering difficulty all over the place. Your chart starts with a huge mess of 8th jumps at 240, then very little layering, then standard layering, then almost nothing, then a ridiculous jumpstream run where the running stream itself is 16 taps a second, not including the increase in jump density.

I'm sorry that you don't agree with my notes, but it's not like I bombed you -- I even told you what each of the deductions were to prove that I at least had reasoning of it. Honestly, in most other situations, I would have taken off two points for what you did at the ending, because you had an unnecessary color change, and you technically broke the sync too. There's a number of things I could have kept taking off for, like an extreme repetition in jump patterning when you could have accented something different (like using straight jumps but using PR to accent Miku), or how you had a ton of missed percussion sounds in the section afterward, but I didn't do that.
Talking to you about this chart is about the same as talking to a brick wall

It makes no sense and is a waste of time. I got nothing of value from your notes, and frankly I feel your rating is unjustified to be any lower than a 7 based off what I already said. One of your deductions, the automatic starting from a 9, is complete crap. I'm only saying anything because I feel screwed out of a proper review and rating.

Either explain a complete justified reason for starting at a 9 / 10 that pertains to my chart, or change your rating properly.

Next time, if you plan on docking me a free point for no explainable purpose, just pass my chart. People like you should not be reviewing material for the game if that is the sort of garbage you're gonna pull.
All the best,
FlashFlashRevolution
This is the PM I got word for word.
Xx{Midnight}xX is offline   Reply With Quote