Go Back   Flash Flash Revolution > General Discussion > Critical Thinking
Register FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Old 12-15-2003, 01:57 PM   #41
Burning_Cyclope
FFR Player

Send a message via AIM to Burning_Cyclope Send a message via MSN to Burning_Cyclope Send a message via Yahoo to Burning_Cyclope

HNJ, you might wana try using proper sentence structure and grammar when you wrte psots like this.... I couldn't decipher a word you said in that verbal diarrhea of yours

Burning_Cyclope is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-15-2003, 03:37 PM   #42
lightdarkness
Summer!!
Retired StaffFFR Veteran

Send a message via AIM to lightdarkness Send a message via MSN to lightdarkness Send a message via Yahoo to lightdarkness Send a message via Skype™ to lightdarkness

Quote:
Originally Posted by HNJhack
since nobody answered it for lightdarkness, we have the dna from his son's and (#$%. so we can sheck them
Yes, i was aware of that, and we could check to see if it was him by his kids, by seeing if the genes and stuff matched up. I dont know too much about DNA, but i knew that much. What i was afriad of the whole time was that after it was announced there would be more attacks on US troops, but i agree that we have spent WAY too much on this war, however bush's aproval rating has been going up. I think he will win the next election mainly because there are 9 democrats that noone has heard of. However, i dont endorce him.
Old 12-15-2003, 04:50 PM   #43
makaveli121212
FFR Player

Send a message via AIM to makaveli121212

Quote:
Originally Posted by lightdarkness
I think he will win the next election mainly because there are 9 democrats that noone has heard of. However, i dont endorce him.
you got it...the second rule for getting elction is name recognition...whos name have you heard more George W. Bush or Howard Dean
makaveli121212 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-15-2003, 05:09 PM   #44
H4M5T4RR
FFR Player

Quote:
Originally Posted by IAMTHEEVILBEAN
HOORAY

its snowing

yes IAMTHEEVILBEAN..... that was a REALLY hard thinker....

by the way, Saddam Hussein was captured down a little spider hole and found him. he's real ugly...
H4M5T4RR is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-15-2003, 05:11 PM   #45
H4M5T4RR
FFR Player

Quote:
Originally Posted by Anonymous
well, first of all, since nobody answered it for lightdarkness, we have the dna from his son's and (#$%. so we can sheck them.the teeth was a good idea. i personally feel that saddam has many patches of rebel supporters, but they know he has been caught, so they will eventually give up, we don't have to fear the rebel coming here, because do you relly think that the gov't is gonna let people into the US from the middle east right now, i doubt it, it is too much of a risk.

now with osama, he has loads of supporters, who will do stuff to us, i'd say 40% of them are in the country right now. But they will fight for him, at what ever cost. but i think that most countries are starting to back off from him, cuz they know that he is the next target. he will be very hard to find, if you pay attention to each of the vids that we received from him, his health looked like it was rapidly deteriorating(think i spelled it right). so he will most likely die before we find him, but we won't know so we will keep looking for him.

Now for G.W., i think he's an idiot,(i am an independant, but i lean towards a republican), but i think ALL of the candidates are morons. they all have big weakenesses. if Gore won, i doubt we would have pursued after 9-11, and we would have been #$*#ed. all of the little terrorist groups would have attacked, and we would now be speaking some #$*#ed up language.

now for the reason for why we haven't found any chemical weapons. I don't really now if there are any, but think, if you had say 6 months, to hide all of those weapons across your country, even outside of your country, and it doesn't have to be in the original countainer. you think you saw a milk truck, but it was really cs nerve gas.

there, that is all i have to say for now.(i am very happy for my rant, sorry for the length) ^_^

get a registered life, you anonymous voice from no file.... i still dont get your post though...
H4M5T4RR is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-15-2003, 05:44 PM   #46
Anticrombie0909
FFR Player

Send a message via AIM to Anticrombie0909

Yeah, but if the name 'George W. Bush' brings a sour taste to your mouth, then 'Howard Dean' is starting to sound pretty good.
Anticrombie0909 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-15-2003, 06:54 PM   #47
makaveli121212
FFR Player

Quote:
Originally Posted by Anticrombie0909
Yeah, but if the name 'George W. Bush' brings a sour taste to your mouth, then 'Howard Dean' is starting to sound pretty good.
you are funnier than i thought
Old 12-15-2003, 06:58 PM   #48
heyhey11
FFR Player

i think that the government should be shot and we should start a communism but leave the economy as it is now. We should also vote our leader and if he does anything illegal or againest leader policy he shall be taken behing a barn and beaten with a bamboo stic
heyhey11 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-15-2003, 06:59 PM   #49
Brainmaster07
FFR Player

Send a message via AIM to Brainmaster07

or.... not.
Old 12-15-2003, 07:04 PM   #50
Anticrombie0909
FFR Player

Send a message via AIM to Anticrombie0909

Quote:
Originally Posted by Brainmaster07
or.... not.
Communism fails. Always. It has never succeeded. EVAH. Also, its not communism if the voting system is democratic...you obviously havn't taken Government in school yet.
Anticrombie0909 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-15-2003, 07:07 PM   #51
Burning_Cyclope
FFR Player

Send a message via AIM to Burning_Cyclope Send a message via MSN to Burning_Cyclope Send a message via Yahoo to Burning_Cyclope

Quote:
Originally Posted by heyhey11
i think that the government should be shot and we should start a communism but leave the economy as it is now. We should also vote our leader and if he does anything illegal or againest leader policy he shall be taken behing a barn and beaten with a bamboo stic
you're an idiot, Communism is an economic system. You can't have a communist nation while leaving capitalism in place, then you really don't have communism.

anyways, if anything, communism would only ruin the economy even more.

Old 12-15-2003, 07:09 PM   #52
makaveli121212
FFR Player

you cant just start communism instantly...where all citizens are equal...you gonna take away all bill gates money...no all the rich will flee, and well be left with a poor, defenseless, povertystricken rock of a country
Old 12-15-2003, 07:24 PM   #53
lightdarkness
Summer!!
Retired StaffFFR Veteran

Send a message via AIM to lightdarkness Send a message via MSN to lightdarkness Send a message via Yahoo to lightdarkness Send a message via Skype™ to lightdarkness

communism will never work in this country
i will bet you 100,000 dollars that bush will win, UNLESS hillary clinton comes into the picture, she would be the only democrat that would have a shot!
Old 12-15-2003, 07:27 PM   #54
heyhey11
FFR Player

lol sry guys my 7 year old brother posted that after i told him communism what teh shit
Old 12-15-2003, 07:30 PM   #55
lightdarkness
Summer!!
Retired StaffFFR Veteran

Quote:
Originally Posted by heyhey11
lol sry guys my 7 year old brother posted that after i told him communism what teh (#$%
lol, sounds like your bro is a handfull
however, interesting views for a 7 year old.
Old 12-15-2003, 07:30 PM   #56
makaveli121212
FFR Player

yeah sure
Old 12-15-2003, 07:32 PM   #57
lightdarkness
Summer!!
Retired StaffFFR Veteran

Quote:
Originally Posted by makaveli121212
yeah sure
wow, you are sure obeying the rules
and i dont see how it couldnt be a 7 year old, i belive him, and am intreged by his views. I would like to hear more from this kid.
Old 12-15-2003, 08:52 PM   #58
heyhey11
FFR Player

My brother finally found out how much communism sux after reading a few NY Times articles
Also he found out that i am bigger than him and if he says shit on ffr forums without me he gets a fistful
jk i dont really beat him just like a dead arm
Old 12-17-2003, 08:26 AM   #59
HNJhack
FFR Player

Send a message via AIM to HNJhack

the only post i made was the long one, if it i ever get logged out, i repost under it. and i always do this ^_^

- 無秩序の神
HNJhack is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-19-2003, 03:18 PM   #60
Burning_Cyclope
FFR Player

stop with the ^_^ smilie, it pisses the hell out of me.