Go Back   Flash Flash Revolution > General Discussion > Chit Chat
Register FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 08-22-2018, 08:22 PM   #1
QueenAshy
Banned

Default I feel so much better!

FFR mods, thank you for giving me some time to focus on life!

I’ve done a lot lately, but after a good experience with an mtf friend of mine, and after going to a munch, I feel so much better!

I feel really happy, and I’m glad I’m starting to leave the house more and experience life!

Me and my friend were throwing eggs at cars, driving through my old school, and honking at my former teachers yesterday. It was really fun, and I spat a large glob of snuff on his Porsche by accident, but he was fine with it, and we all laughed at the end of the day.

There was also a Buffalo Wild Wings dinner involved, which was amazing, as I love Buffalo Wild Wings.

It’s great to be back home and hanging with my friends!

As far as physical changes, I’m not shafted or depressed either. My waist went from a 34 to a 28 (just found out recently when I was clothes shopping), and my buds are slowly coming out more (though my provider recommended I go on shots, so I’ll see about that).

All in all, I’m nothing like myself from earlier in the year, and I’m glad I can remain happy and not waste my life being stuck in a vicious cycle of depression and self pity!