Go Back   Flash Flash Revolution > Flash Flash Revolution > FFR General Talk
Register FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Old 04-9-2009, 06:33 PM   #121
who_cares973
FFR Player

Send a message via AIM to who_cares973 Send a message via MSN to who_cares973 Send a message via Yahoo to who_cares973 Send a message via Skype™ to who_cares973
Default Re: 10 Reasons Why YOU Should Subscribe

50k for 3 months isnt bad
Old 04-19-2009, 06:12 PM   #122
bill_clinton
FFR Player
FFR Veteran

Not in todays economy.
Old 06-11-2009, 05:32 AM   #123
riitan
FFR Player

Quote:
Originally Posted by who_cares973 View Post
you obviously dont play the game enough to care for more than half of the benifits of being a subscriber. and have you ever thought about buying one for the sake of helping out ffr?
I dunno about xweevilx, but I don't care about majority of the benefits and I play the game quite often.

Most of the features are for competitive gamers. I play daily, but I am not a hardcore gamer - my rank is pretty high, ain't goin' down fast, and I'm not too worried about it. I try my best to get better, enjoy the songs, and have fun. So you can see why level stats, token ranks and things like that don't really matter to me.

On top of that, you have aesthetics. A blue name. No ads. Look, I like blue and all, but it really isn't that special to me. And as for ads, they aren't that unbearable so long as they don't lag the game. If they do, I'll employ ABP.

Finally, there's bug testing and reporting profiles. Now, maybe part of the community is honored to do this, but really, I'm not going to buy into FFR to become a "mini-mod". That's their job--if they're not going to do it, why should I reward them?

Something I didn't see listed on here, but is still listed in the FAQ is "access to customer service/support". Like it's something to be proud of. Don't you think ALL users should have access to support? Paying customers are not the only ones who have difficulties.

A lot of people are treating this like it's a donation fund. Guys, it's not. FFR has decided to take down the donation button and sell subscriptions. It is now their duty to make the subscriptions enticing so that I buy it. If they don't, that's one customer less.

There's just one final thing I wanna say. I understand that the free players aren't supporting FFR beyond ad revenue. But here's the thing: FFRs conduct separates the free from the paid. If you treat your players like crap, ie denying them support, decent features, never listening to their suggestions, those free players will quit the game and never become paying players.
riitan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-21-2009, 08:16 AM   #124
albaneenesk8r
I Fap For Justice
FFR Veteran

Send a message via AIM to albaneenesk8r Send a message via MSN to albaneenesk8r Send a message via Yahoo to albaneenesk8r Send a message via Skype™ to albaneenesk8r

Quote:
Originally Posted by riitan View Post
I dunno about xweevilx, but I don't care about majority of the benefits and I play the game quite often.

Most of the features are for competitive gamers. I play daily, but I am not a hardcore gamer - my rank is pretty high, ain't goin' down fast, and I'm not too worried about it. I try my best to get better, enjoy the songs, and have fun. So you can see why level stats, token ranks and things like that don't really matter to me.

On top of that, you have aesthetics. A blue name. No ads. Look, I like blue and all, but it really isn't that special to me. And as for ads, they aren't that unbearable so long as they don't lag the game. If they do, I'll employ ABP.

Finally, there's bug testing and reporting profiles. Now, maybe part of the community is honored to do this, but really, I'm not going to buy into FFR to become a "mini-mod". That's their job--if they're not going to do it, why should I reward them?

Something I didn't see listed on here, but is still listed in the FAQ is "access to customer service/support". Like it's something to be proud of. Don't you think ALL users should have access to support? Paying customers are not the only ones who have difficulties.

A lot of people are treating this like it's a donation fund. Guys, it's not. FFR has decided to take down the donation button and sell subscriptions. It is now their duty to make the subscriptions enticing so that I buy it. If they don't, that's one customer less.

There's just one final thing I wanna say. I understand that the free players aren't supporting FFR beyond ad revenue. But here's the thing: FFRs conduct separates the free from the paid. If you treat your players like crap, ie denying them support, decent features, never listening to their suggestions, those free players will quit the game and never become paying players.
well you should care about being supporter cuz eff eff arr is going down the shetter.
My hero
Quote:
Originally Posted by 04im View Post
u so heavy even aphro cant carry ur ass
albaneenesk8r is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-21-2009, 08:33 AM   #125
LolWutMikeh
FFR Player

Until I see jason come back, I'm not laying a cent down for a subby, Unless it's otherwise confirmed that someone else is finally accepting these transactions, I miss having a subby on my other account.
LolWutMikeh is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-21-2009, 08:40 AM   #126
Shaydow
FFR Veteran
FFR Veteran

Quote:
Originally Posted by riitan View Post

What exactlly is competitive? I'm not competitive. What is hardcore? Even if you think so, I'm not, FFR is just my hobby. To alot of us it's our hobby, and I don't think spending $3.50 a month on my hobby is that big a deal. I'm neither of those things you said, but I still enjoy the benifits I get for having a subscription.

Just a thought.

Peace,
Shay
And all our yesterdays have lighted fools
The way to dusty death. Out, out, brief candle!
Life's but a walking shadow, a poor player
That struts and frets his hour upon the stage
And then is heard no more: it is a tale
Told by an idiot, full of sound and fury,
Signifying nothing. " ~ W.S
Shaydow is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-21-2009, 09:36 AM   #127
Ghakimx
Cutie&Handshaking Sounds
FFR Veteran

Send a message via Skype™ to Ghakimx

Quote:
Originally Posted by LolWutMikeh View Post
Until I see jason come back, I'm not laying a cent down for a subby, Unless it's otherwise confirmed that someone else is finally accepting these transactions, I miss having a subby on my other account.
Actually, if you buy a sub, and you show an authentic screenshot of it to Tasselfoot, he will activate it for you. He too can give subs. That's how I got my 6 month sub. Wasn't even part of any major FFR event.

I AM ASHAMED OF MY STUPIDITY AND MUST COMMIT SEPPUKU. FORGIVE ME, FFR.

Ninjas NEVER die. Now on a 30 kill streak.
Ghakimx is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-21-2009, 09:54 AM   #128
devonin
Very Grave Indeed
Retired StaffFFR Simfile AuthorFFR Veteran

Send a message via AIM to devonin Send a message via MSN to devonin

Actually, if you buy yourself a subscription via paypal, the activation is automatic. The only thing that needs intervention by the administration is activating gift subscriptions purchased for other people.
devonin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-21-2009, 11:59 AM   #129
LolWutMikeh
FFR Player

Thing is I wont be able to get a prepaid card for like, 6 months or so, and I'm too impatient, I wanna get a gift subby since I'm bored of having so many credits, if I was allowed to give my info to someone I trusted to do the paypal crap for me with payment up front I would, but I'm 99.99% sure giving my password out to one person isn't allowed, despite the fact that this is a new account and I really don't care if it's stolen. Hehe.

P.S. RUN ON SENTENCE!

Edit: I guess i should have re-worded my last post as I wouldn't lay any of my own money down, but rather someone else would and I wanna buy a gift subby, lawl.

Last edited by LolWutMikeh; 09-21-2009 at 12:01 PM..
LolWutMikeh is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-21-2009, 04:31 PM   #130
ninjaKIWI
plain old ugly ass dumbas
FFR Simfile AuthorFFR Veteran

Send a message via AIM to ninjaKIWI

One of the reasons not to subscribe: Apparently we don't get subby songs any more.
"Hey Foil. What's that you got there?" inquired Keywii.
"Oh, just my cock." Replied Foil.
"That just will not do." was keywii's response as she lunged for the scissors, pulled the blades apart, and clamped them down on the base of foil's shaft. Blood start gushing out of the wound where his penis used to be.
"NOOOOOOOOOOOO!" Yelled Foil in horror.
"Don't worry. I'm a wizard" uttered Keywii. And with that, Foil's penis grew back.
ninjaKIWI is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-21-2009, 04:39 PM   #131
One Winged Angel
Anime Avatars ( ◜◡^)っ✂╰⋃╯
Retired StaffFFR Simfile AuthorD8 Godly KeysmasherFFR Veteran

subbies don't mean anything anymore pce

Quote:
Originally Posted by ilikexd View Post
i want to be cucked by cirno
One Winged Angel is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-21-2009, 04:43 PM   #132
devonin
Very Grave Indeed
Retired StaffFFR Simfile AuthorFFR Veteran

Send a message via AIM to devonin Send a message via MSN to devonin

Guys come on. You know for a fact that the issues with the website right now aren't something that "We can fix but aren't because we're lazy" and that everyone here WANTS to see things fixed, and WANTS them to get better, do you really have to come in here in spite of that knowledge and badmouth the site?

Yes, we know what is and isn't getting done right now, and we're trying to FIX IT, and we don't need people who know better (This is directed at everybody with access to the subscriber forum) coming in here and making it worse on purpose.
devonin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-3-2009, 07:03 AM   #133
mariatamis
FFR Player

Hey rzr,
I am really glad after reading your 10 reason it is realy nice reasons for that and some are also like laugh.thanks for sharing with your knowledge.i am appreciate.keep it up.

Thanks.