Go Back   Flash Flash Revolution > General Discussion > Chit Chat > Ask Me Anything
Register FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Ask Me Anything A forum where notable users offer to answer questions from the userbase.

Old 08-4-2013, 04:35 PM   #41
Banned
FFR Veteran

Default Re: ama thread 9000001

if your house was suddenly raided by s.w.a.t. what would you do?
top is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-5-2013, 02:16 PM   #42
Pseudo Enigma
ごめんなさい (/ω\)
FFR Veteran

Quote:
Originally Posted by Zapmeister View Post
You wake up (from your experiences with playing poker with a tiger, a duck, a rabbit, a beaver, and a worm, obviously) and find that you're duct taped to the ceiling of an indoor swimming pool that you know well, and you're right above the diving pit. The pool is filled, but otherwise completely empty. Do you try to get down without someone else's help if the ceiling is 5 metres above the pool surface? what about 6? 8? 10?
Well... first I would be very damn careful because this is duct tape on a roof that is most likely already wet from the humidity of the room.. :S
oh and I can't swim.

5: I probably wouldn't have enough time to make a foot first entry into the water and end up bellyflopping into the water. That would hurt.
6: probably the same. I'm not sure if I could pull off a decent entry without harming myself in the process
8:Getting there. 8 is doable.
10: 10 is more than doable imo, and would actually make me shit myself on the way down.

oh and of course I would probably try to get the attention of passersby because I can't swim. Who knows, I may learn to swim in desperation, I'm a quick learner.

Quote:
What is your estimate of the % of people in the world who would be able to tell apart butter and "I can't believe it's not butter" just by taste?
Through a taste test? 100%, Margarine tastes like shit. But if they altered butter's taste to taste more like margarine and people were supposed to remember how butter tasted pre-butterpocalypse, probably a good 20-30% of the world population.

Quote:
Why did the chicken cross the road?
I dunno man, let chickens do chicken things.

Quote:
What is the biggest prank you've ever played on anyone?
I once made it look like my siblings were dead (it was a combined effort). My mom flipped her shit, but it didn't last long because we couldn't make it realistic.

Quote:
Originally Posted by top View Post
if your house was suddenly raided by s.w.a.t. what would you do?
casually tell them that these are not the criminals they are looking for, throw confetti in the air, grab some beers, and have a party. After the party I would call a cab for everyone because they are probably drunk and tired.
Pseudo Enigma is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-21-2013, 07:57 PM   #43
CDCan
Thank you kindly
FFR Veteran

Exactly how many credits do you have.
CDCan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-24-2013, 08:07 AM   #44
Pseudo Enigma
ごめんなさい (/ω\)
FFR Veteran

Quote:
Originally Posted by CDCan View Post
Exactly how many credits do you have.
I've given out many many many credits, so this feels like a small number

142,996 on Pseudo Enigma
115,868 on Emithith

I've probably circulated about 3 million credits though.
Old 10-5-2013, 11:08 PM   #45
Pseudo Enigma
ごめんなさい (/ω\)
FFR Veteran

4k views loooooooo
Old 10-10-2013, 04:41 AM   #46
Ozo194
FFR Veteran
FFR Veteran

Why do you have so many credits?

Do you have a life?
Ozo194 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-10-2013, 10:24 PM   #47
Pseudo Enigma
ごめんなさい (/ω\)
FFR Veteran

I make profiles. I have about 50/100kx6 sitting in my queue right now.

edit: oh. Yeah I have a life outside of the internet. Not a very good one, but at least it's more than other people's.

Last edited by Pseudo Enigma; 10-10-2013 at 10:44 PM..
Old 10-10-2013, 11:21 PM   #48
MixMasterLar
Beach Bum Extraordinaire
FFR Simfile Author

Send a message via AIM to MixMasterLar Send a message via Skype™ to MixMasterLar

What anime is that avatar based off of.

How much for a kickass Lei/Iori profile?

What is the greates fruit of all time

Facebook / Youtube / Twitter

MixMasterLar is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-11-2013, 12:17 AM   #49
Pseudo Enigma
ごめんなさい (/ω\)
FFR Veteran

It's a new anime that's airing right now, it's name is Kyoukai no Kanata, or Beyond the Horizon. It's okay so far. Definitely not the best anime this season.

I generally charge 50-100k for a profile. I'm so behind on making profiles though. I usually pop them out really quickly once I get around to them though. If you want I can put you on my queue.

Greatest fruit of all time would have to be...an apple. They're so versatile, and they're not the worst tasting either. Lemons, Strawberries and Kiwi's would have to be my other favourite fruits.
As for berries... Cherries, and Pumpkins. Yeah that's right, Pumpkins are berries. Word up.
Old 10-11-2013, 12:23 AM   #50
MixMasterLar
Beach Bum Extraordinaire
FFR Simfile Author

Send a message via AIM to MixMasterLar Send a message via Skype™ to MixMasterLar

Pumpkins are squash according to most major warehouses. As a man of produce I can not betray my business!

Can you give a quick rundown on anime's this season?

Who's your favorite voice actor/actress and why?

Old 10-11-2013, 12:34 AM   #51
Pseudo Enigma
ごめんなさい (/ω\)
FFR Veteran

Quote:
Originally Posted by MixMasterLar View Post
Pumpkins are squash according to most major warehouses. As a man of produce I can not betray my business!

Can you give a quick rundown on anime's this season?

Who's your favorite voice actor/actress and why?
lolwut squashes. Yeah they're tasty too, and I can see how you could consider pumpkins as a squash...now I don't know what to think! Your fault! YOUR! FAULT!

I haven't been watching them because I've been trying my damndest to get good at League lately. The ones I'm watching are

Non Non Byori - A show about kindergarteners and mischief type things... I think. I haven't watched the first episode yet.

Coppelion - Tokyo had a nuclear meltdown and now it is the job of 3 girls to save stranded victims. They're immune to radioactivity or some shit and don't need a biosuit.

Kyoukai no Kanata - Not sure what the hell is going on. I think it's about a cursed girl who uses her blood as a cursed weapon to fight Youkai (ghost-type pokemon). The main character is a half youkai half human and cannot be killed by the girl due to his extreme regeneration.

Arpeggio of Blue Steel: Ars Nova - Haven't watched it yet, I think it's about warships. My friend irl told me to check it out and was totally hyping it.

Kill La Kill - "The anime to save all anime." I haven't watched Gurren Lagann yet so I don't know if I'm enjoying it as much as other viewers, but the first episode was pretty badass. It's basically a dictatorship world and the main character is fighting against it.

Little Busters ~Refrain: Basically a continuation of the Little Busters anime. It's pretty much the Clannad After Story of Fall2013 (idk if it will be SAD or AWESOME though, who knows what they do with it.)

edit: oh yeah favourite voice actors...Rie Kugimiya or Aoi Yuuki for females...Sakaguchi Daisuke for male-- he voiced Sunohara and he's a fukken goofball.
Old 10-11-2013, 12:48 AM   #52
MixMasterLar
Beach Bum Extraordinaire
FFR Simfile Author

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pseudo Enigma View Post
l\
Kill La Kill - "The anime to save all anime." I haven't watched Gurren Lagann yet so I don't know if I'm enjoying it as much as other viewers, but the first episode was pretty badass. It's basically a dictatorship world and the main character is fighting against it.
wait, is it related to Gurren Lagann?

Because that shit was the best anime ever and I would so dig a continuation of it

Old 10-11-2013, 12:51 AM   #53
Pseudo Enigma
ごめんなさい (/ω\)
FFR Veteran

I don't think it's a continuation of it, but it's made by the same people and is supposed to contain quite a number of references to it.
Old 10-11-2013, 12:53 AM   #54
MixMasterLar
Beach Bum Extraordinaire
FFR Simfile Author

screw it, watching it anyway

Old 11-6-2013, 07:34 AM   #55
jacwib
FFR Player

how do i push a button when i do it windows says "You pushed a button" And it says press enter to accept and when i do that it comes up again!!!1 halp
Old 02-5-2014, 01:43 AM   #56
Pseudo Enigma
ごめんなさい (/ω\)
FFR Veteran

lmao.bat
bump

ask me stupid shit. i'll answer anything.
Old 02-5-2014, 12:23 PM   #57
Zapmeister
FFR Player

Why is it that, in general, people's spoken statements become more inane and high-pitched when they get closer to a cat? I mean when they approach a cat there is a greater tendency to go "oh look a kitty! meow!" or something in a squeaky voice, which doesn't make sense, right?

What is your opinion on bitcoins?

If teddy bears suddenly all became self-aware at the same time, and decided to plot together to take revenge on the human population for all the abuse they suffered at the hands of little kids misusing them, but the teddy bears all had really bad teamwork skills so they wouldn't be able to plan anything properly, what would happen to the market price of teddy bears?

Let G be the quaternion group of order 8. Why are all complex irreducible representations of G of dimension 2 isomorphic to the standard representation of Q8 of dimension 2, and why can't this representation be realised over R (i.e. Q8 isn't a subgroup of GL2(R))?

Theorem: If you have a large enough number of monkeys, and a large enough number of computer keyboards, one of them will sight-read AAA death piano on stealth. And the ffr community will forever worship it. Proof Example

ask me anything here

mashed FCs: 329

r1: 5
r2: 4
r3: 6
r4: 8
r5: 3
r6: 5
r7: 15
final position: 4th
Zapmeister is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-14-2014, 02:30 PM   #58
choof
Banned
Retired StaffFFR Simfile AuthorD7 Elite KeysmasherFFR Veteran

why don't you step some manias
choof is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-16-2014, 06:04 AM   #59
Pseudo Enigma
ごめんなさい (/ω\)
FFR Veteran

Quote:
Why is it that, in general, people's spoken statements become more inane and high-pitched when they get closer to a cat? I mean when they approach a cat there is a greater tendency to go "oh look a kitty! meow!" or something in a squeaky voice, which doesn't make sense, right?
Could it be because bassier tones tend to frighten more? If you went up to a kitten in a deep voice and said "who's momma's little sack of fluff. Youuu areeee", 11/10 kittens would scratch/run away.

Quote:
What is your opinion on bitcoins?
Dumb pseudo-money that becomes unreliable as soon as the internet goes down in your area.

Quote:
If teddy bears suddenly all became self-aware at the same time, and decided to plot together to take revenge on the human population for all the abuse they suffered at the hands of little kids misusing them, but the teddy bears all had really bad teamwork skills so they wouldn't be able to plan anything properly, what would happen to the market price of teddy bears?
I dunno, but I have like 3 of them on my bed right now so god help me if this hypothetical situation becomes a living nightmare. I bet the prices would soar though. I mean, we already sell pets, why not teddy bears? Cute sells, and if you can stick a leash on it, then you've got the male population sold too.

Or I mean, you know, dicks.

Quote:
Let G be the quaternion group of order 8. Why are all complex irreducible representations of G of dimension 2 isomorphic to the standard representation of Q8 of dimension 2, and why can't this representation be realised over R (i.e. Q8 isn't a subgroup of GL2(R))?
yes

Quote:
Originally Posted by choof View Post
why don't you step some manias
Every time I play a 4k game like SM/FFR/O!M, my wrists feel like they're going to fall off my arms. The intense pain and electric feeling I get when writing the next day isn't very nice either.

As for STEPPING, I really suck at anything to do with coordinating visuals with audio. I just see it too differently in my head to be able to translate it to a chart.
Old 03-16-2014, 09:21 PM   #60
FontSize72LOL
☆~{2D <3}~☆
FFR Veteran

Which qualities do you look for when determining which anime qurl is your waifu?

If you were ever given the option to abandon reality and everything in it to live in an anime setting of your choosing, would you do it? If so, Which one?

Get Kancho'd

FontSize72LOL is offline   Reply With Quote