Old 02-24-2020, 05:34 PM   #1241
Gradiant
FFR's Resident Trashpanda
Retired StaffFFR Simfile AuthorD7 Elite KeysmasherFFR Veteran

Default Re: TWG 192: Sunfan's Cool Game Game Thread

1) roundbox: Doesn't seem the most involved on first glance but there's responses here that seem alright along with new thoughts based on some of the other interactions. One thing throwing me off though is this:
Quote:
Originally Posted by roundbox View Post
agree on the raeko, same thoughts as earlier about bolthmann
This was in response to freezin being up mellon/bolt interaction not being T/T but T/W, with T being more sided towards mellon. Just before haku said something about mellon/bolt being W/W and roundbox disagreed. Roundbox later on in that quote thread brings up liking some of bolt's posts, them still needing pressure but not needing be pushed into wolf territory. So I'm confused on the actual stance here. There seems to be slight defense of bolt earlier regarding freezin's push, but then seemingly agreeing with T/W perspective, but then not really because bolt shouldn't be pushed into wolf territory. null until the mellon/bolt shit's looked into

2) mellon_collie: Already said thoughts earlier. They were responded to but I'm still not sure I believe the whole thing. Before she was distracted there was time to have legit reads made so even in a rush it's possible to switch off a vote that was fully admitted to be a joke onto somebody you actually think is scummy. Even though missed posts might've changed that original read it'd still be more genuine to have that original thought along with the oops not enough time factor rather than a safe staying on a joke. Scum lean

3) storn42: Today's actions haven't really done much to change my mind here from last phase. Pretending to not understand haku's actions (the whole 'well there was talk about claiming but he didn't actually do it') seems fake to me.

Quote:
Originally Posted by storn42 View Post
i'm sure enough that im town, and that xiz was town and we were the top 2 wagons. The only other major wagon with votes looking at eod was RB. In general wolves dont want to try and make last minute vote changes as it looks fishy, especially when they KNOW they're lynching a town. The major ??? is whether or not RB is town, and if it would have had any effect on the wagon if he was a wolf. based on how RB was there to self pres if a wagon gained traction on him and he wasn't on either of the 2 big wagons i think we can say him being a wolf did not play into the situation.

The reason DBP does not get this "pass" is that he started the wagon, and wasn't really on anybody before hand. i'm not saying its he's not town, but i dont think he's clearable based on this line of thought.

of course this all relies on you to believe me that im town, which doesn't seem to be the popular opinion. oh and if RB was a wolf i feel that its more likely that the wolves were on me than on Xiz.
That post was used as reasoning to explain his stating that nobody on the xiz wagon should be lynched today, but I'm not really following the logic regarding dbp. Just because he had the first vote here doesn't mean he was the one that started anything, there was suspicion on xiz long before that vote was made. Doesn't explain why it's more likely the wolves were on him than on xiz. scum lean

4) MixMasterLar: Thoughts here already known and not much has changed this phase aside from being a bit more abrasive? Which I can get because of mellon's actions eod. Was fishiness regarding shadow during eod but was explained alright due to it revolving around potential pr's. town lean

5) Bolth mannn Killed n1

6) Xiz Lynched d0

7) DaBackPack: Was first vote on xiz and was strongly trying to persuade people to move onto him, but the reasoning there felt genuine and not forced. Wasn't solely focused on xiz either during eod so didn't feel much like pushing an agenda. Has been levelheaded throughout regarding haku and mml pushing on haku/storn. town lean

8) Hakulyte Funnygurl555: Thoughts on haku's slot are obvious by now, but with the addition of not liking funny writing off shadow's slot because of an apparent dumbtell. I think that's stupid. Also hindsight about haku's tone. It's one thing to bring it up, it's another to do so as a kind of defense when you're replacing into his slot. scum lean

9) FreezinIce: I can't read you. Usually see something that looks like a slip when I play with you and that usually leads to tunnelling and it usually ends up me being wrong. There's been a lot of back and forth between them and psycho which could be wolf distancing, others could apparently think so too because I'm seeing this pairing a bit when possible wolf teams are brought up, but I think if it was really distancing there, there'd still be more instigating with other players rather than it mainly being between the two of them. Null

10) Gradiant

11) SubaruPoptart psychoangel691: Hard to get a read on you without it currently tying to freezin due to you two being so hard on the back and forth between eachother. Only difference between you two really would be deciding if wolf freezin would push on bolt early game. Interested in seeing interaction with roundbox when he comes in since you said that was going to be a major point this phase because of a scum read last eod but it's been mainly about freezin so far. null

12) j-rodd123 Shadow_God_10 Duk3star: The slight town lean I gave him for the little questions was probably given too easily. There were other little prods that were similar like questioning plop about crumbling reads closer to eod, but then others that seemed really out of place like questioning me about my re-quoting of that prod to reinforce a thought that dbp had said. Ones like that do not seem to be made to help with solving or getting new information, just looking active. Null but could vote here.

13) fatfuck42: Pretty much same thoughts as last phase. I agreed with dbp about point regarding plop's on the fence-ness with xiz, and I forgot what other player said so but their main reads list was very skewed in terms of what was considered utr and where that ended up making a player placed on the list. Shift around concerning me and storn didn't feel organic, the then staying on me with not much basis based on the reads list and asking others about it looked like you seeing if anybody else was gonna bite and when they didn't you dropped it, and any shifts later on closer to eod didn't seem to have much backing up or reasoning, just 'yeah I changed my mind'. The gut vote onto freezin in eod was odd as well. If it was a regular vote that could've had more thought put into it or evolved into something else it'd be all fine, but the vote here was outside of the apparent wagons. That'd make sense if the two candidates were people he was saying were for sure town but he was on the fence about xiz. There was also not much of an attempt to get people off of the two candidates or onto somebody else so this gut vote looks more like a safety so he doesn't look bad being on a town wagon. scum lean
Old 02-24-2020, 05:37 PM   #1242
Gradiant

use of 'lean' there is just kinda whatever. mml is stronger town to me than dbp, probably because tinfoil that dbp would be the player that'd be able to post like that about xiz to get him killed and get away with it but I'd prefer to stay far away from tinfoiling this game as it never gets me anywhere. roundbox would be town but the interaction i brought up that needs clearing brings down to null. Scum leans all sort of interchangeable
Old 02-24-2020, 05:55 PM   #1243
psychoangel691
Retired Staff
All the things
Retired StaffFFR Simfile AuthorFFR Veteran

Send a message via Skype™ to psychoangel691

I'm trying to read back but I'm legit hitting a wall with how tired I am from waking up at a stupid time.

read through plop, most came off as townie I was skeptical of the vote but then saw the reasoning from last phase I'd not seen the first time around. Probably wouldn't lynch today.
Quote:
Originally Posted by DaBackpack View Post
also a fucking helicopter is the absolute last place I'd go to find out how big my dick is
Quote:
Originally Posted by Shadow_God_10 View Post
Dawg you don't even know. It's so fuckin' small I can use a pen cap to jack off

Quote:
Originally Posted by hi19hi19 View Post
yeah I'mma go for the Rave7 route she's just perfect, stiff on the top, thin in the middle, and has a BIG THICC END that I can just jack on all night UwU best girl
Old 02-24-2020, 05:56 PM   #1244
mellon_collie
FFR Player

Quote:
Originally Posted by psychoangel691 View Post
I was really hoping someone out there would have looked at some of the points I'd brought up and talk with me about them.
didn't storn end up doing this?

And then you replied to his points but he hasn't been back since, so I guess that ends that

idk I guess I just don't see you doing much of that either (talking about other people's points). though I get your frustration with burnout especially when it feels like nobody is listening to you
Old 02-24-2020, 06:03 PM   #1245
psychoangel691
Retired Staff
All the things

Quote:
Originally Posted by mellon_collie View Post
didn't storn end up doing this?

And then you replied to his points but he hasn't been back since, so I guess that ends that

idk I guess I just don't see you doing much of that either (talking about other people's points). though I get your frustration with burnout especially when it feels like nobody is listening to you
No, he didn't. He tried to grill me based on quick notes I'd made about the final votes and possible theories. He completely ignored the actual posts I made regarding freezin that had things to back it up. He took a lazy way out to try to pin something on me.
As per "don't see you doing much of that either" storn has literally been here since the beginning, I subbed in at EOD as I've brought up several times at this point. I've been trying to gain my bearings.

And yeah, it's pretty frustrating spending like 6hrs digging through crap just for it to be ignored so don't think i'll be bothering with that further.
Quote:
also a fucking helicopter is the absolute last place I'd go to find out how big my dick is
Quote:

Quote:
yeah I'mma go for the Rave7 route she's just perfect, stiff on the top, thin in the middle, and has a BIG THICC END that I can just jack on all night UwU best girl
Old 02-24-2020, 06:06 PM   #1246
Gradiant

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gradiant View Post
11) SubaruPoptart psychoangel691: Hard to get a read on you without it currently tying to freezin due to you two being so hard on the back and forth between eachother. Only difference between you two really would be deciding if wolf freezin would push on bolt early game. Interested in seeing interaction with roundbox when he comes in since you said that was going to be a major point this phase because of a scum read last eod but it's been mainly about freezin so far. null
Also bit of clarifying here, assuming your read of roundbox is still about that one post you made last phase about him needing more reads and less reactions? since that was the only thing I can really find that pointed to your final read on him. and for the 2nd part, it's also wanting to see roundbox's response as well, not just you talking about him more. Original wording kinda seems like I'm just on you.
Old 02-24-2020, 06:06 PM   #1247
mellon_collie
FFR Player

Quote:
No, he didn't. He tried to grill me based on quick notes I'd made about the final votes and possible theories. He completely ignored the actual posts I made regarding freezin that had things to back it up. He took a lazy way out to try to pin something on me.
Do you think this is a wolf pushing a mislynch then?

Quote:
As per "don't see you doing much of that either" storn has literally been here since the beginning, I subbed in at EOD as I've brought up several times at this point. I've been trying to gain my bearings.

And yeah, it's pretty frustrating spending like 6hrs digging through crap just for it to be ignored so don't think i'll be bothering with that further.
honestly in my experience, it's easier for everyone to not go digging through too much crap. Because while you're doing the digging the game is still going and it just turns into an endless cycle of not being caught up. Read the important stuff and the votes and don't worry about reading every single thing

If you're here now and people are going to be around, I think the interactions you can have in real time will be more valuable to everyone including you but that's just my opinion
Old 02-24-2020, 06:23 PM   #1248
psychoangel691
Retired Staff
All the things

Quote:
Also bit of clarifying here, assuming your read of roundbox is still about that one post you made last phase about him needing more reads and less reactions? since that was the only thing I can really find that pointed to your final read on him. and for the 2nd part, it's also wanting to see roundbox's response as well, not just you talking about him more. Original wording kinda seems like I'm just on you.

Quote:
Do you think this is a wolf pushing a mislynch then?
I certainly think it's a possibility since freezin started some traction on me. I think there has to be a wolf between the two of them. I'm not sure if both are though.

Quote:
honestly in my experience, it's easier for everyone to not go digging through too much crap. Because while you're doing the digging the game is still going and it just turns into an endless cycle of not being caught up. Read the important stuff and the votes and don't worry about reading every single thing

If you're here now and people are going to be around, I think the interactions you can have in real time will be more valuable to everyone including you but that's just my opinion
No matter what way I do it I'll get shit for it. If I'm not digging back I'm not doing enough, if I am I'm still not doing enough lol.

Going to be replying between matches again cause I'll fall asleep if I don't do something other than read.
Quote:
Quote:

Quote:
Old 02-24-2020, 06:38 PM   #1249
psychoangel691
Retired Staff
All the things

Quote:
Quoted this to reply then derped. I wasn't liking them last phase I haven't dug deep this phase but I don't remember seeing a whole lot and was hoping for more interaction with them. Still basically where I stand, I'd like to see a bit more tonight.
Quote:
Quote:

Quote:
Old 02-24-2020, 06:41 PM   #1250
FreezinIce
FFR Player

Quote:
I

No matter what way I do it I'll get shit for it. If I'm not digging back I'm not doing enough, if I am I'm still not doing enough lol.
I just want u to be real, like have a normal conversation. Everything ive read from you is either a general observation directed at nobody, self defense, or just observations aimed at one person of past posts with no follow up.

Maybe it's how you play but it looks wolfy to me. While the effort isn't fake obviously because it takes time to read through everything and respond the ultimate result of that effort and direction its aimed at is what im looking at. And the on that front I've been consistently underwhelmed

To let the world be.

========

Quote:
AHHHHHHHHH SKEET SKEET SKEET SKEET
Quote:

Quote:
Originally Posted by Afrobean
Lynch all liars is good meta. Period.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Red
My guess at this point is that there aren't actually any wolves, and all the humans are just going to kill each other until only a few are left. Then the remaining survivors will realize they are the real monsters.
Quote:
Originally Posted by TWG Ike View Post
SCUM THEATER AA SCUM CHARU WOLF ALIEN ROUNDBOX IS TOWN AND FRAMED
Old 02-24-2020, 06:45 PM   #1251
fatfuck42
FFR Player

Freezin, hit my line:

Quote:
Originally Posted by fatfuck42 View Post
Freezin, you mentioned earlier you think the wolfteam is angel/raeko/shadow. Where do you get that from? Angel/raeko I have an idea of where that pairing comes from, but how does shadow fit in?
Old 02-24-2020, 06:49 PM   #1252
psychoangel691
Retired Staff
All the things

Quote:
Originally Posted by FreezinIce View Post
I just want u to be real, like have a normal conversation. Everything ive read from you is either a general observation directed at nobody, self defense, or just observations aimed at one person of past posts with no follow up.

Maybe it's how you play but it looks wolfy to me. While the effort isn't fake obviously because it takes time to read through everything and respond the ultimate result of that effort and direction its aimed at is what im looking at. And the on that front I've been consistently underwhelmed
I haven't had the opportunity to, idk how many times I have to point that out.
Quote:
Quote:

Quote:
Old 02-24-2020, 06:50 PM   #1253
mellon_collie
FFR Player

Quote:
I haven't had the opportunity to, idk how many times I have to point that out.
we can try right now. do you have anything from gradiant, freezin, plop or I that you are wondering about? we seem to be around atm
Old 02-24-2020, 06:51 PM   #1254
FreezinIce
FFR Player

Quote:
Originally Posted by fatfuck42 View Post
Freezin, hit my line:
Give me like an hour or so i need a computer for this not a phone

To let the world be.

========

Quote:
Quote:

Quote:
Quote:
Originally Posted by Red
My guess at this point is that there aren't actually any wolves, and all the humans are just going to kill each other until only a few are left. Then the remaining survivors will realize they are the real monsters.
Quote:
Old 02-24-2020, 06:56 PM   #1255
psychoangel691
Retired Staff
All the things

Quote:
we can try right now. do you have anything from gradiant, freezin, plop or I that you are wondering about? we seem to be around atm
I've asked freezin more than once why he's cited my posts as "hands off" and still never received a reply unless I somehow missed it.

I'd really like to know why you're targeting me as being "reactionary" when you've been the same way up till very recently.

Plop my biggest question was the gut vote at the end, which I found the explanation to.

I guess since you're all here I'll also ask if you think there's a wolf between freezin and storn too and if so who do you think is more likely? Do any of my points on freezin make sense that I made earlier? No one commented on any of those thoughts.
Quote:
Quote:

Quote:
Old 02-24-2020, 06:59 PM   #1256
FreezinIce
FFR Player

Quote:
I've asked freezin more than once why he's cited my posts as "hands off" and still never received a reply unless I somehow missed it.

I'd really like to know why you're targeting me as being "reactionary" when you've been the same way up till very recently.

Plop my biggest question was the gut vote at the end, which I found the explanation to.

I guess since you're all here I'll also ask if you think there's a wolf between freezin and storn too and if so who do you think is more likely? Do any of my points on freezin make sense that I made earlier? No one commented on any of those thoughts.
You missed it.

To let the world be.

========

Quote:
Quote:

Quote:
Quote:
Originally Posted by Red
Quote:
Old 02-24-2020, 07:01 PM   #1257
psychoangel691
Retired Staff
All the things

Quote:
Originally Posted by FreezinIce View Post
You missed it.
Where
Quote:
Quote:

Quote:
Old 02-24-2020, 07:03 PM   #1258
mellon_collie
FFR Player

Quote:
I know this is self meta so it doesn't mean very much but that tends to be how I play at the start of the game. Once the game gets going and I feel like I have more information to go on, that's when I start making more of my own pushes and decisions. Early game I tend to just sit back and see what's going on and respond to people who talk to me

Quote:
I think storn's push and vote on you just looks kind of weird. As for Freezi I think his view on both of us changed rather abruptly and was not based on much evidence it just kinda changed.

I agree with you about his xiz vote in the middle of the readslist, it does seem pretty convenient

I really don't know what to think of Freezi but I don't want to vote him today in hopes I might be able to figure it out
Old 02-24-2020, 07:04 PM   #1259
FreezinIce
FFR Player

I think im almost ready to lock psycho in as a wolf after that post but i still want to solve haku's fake claim before that though

To let the world be.

========

Quote:
Quote:

Quote:
Quote:
Originally Posted by Red
Quote:
Old 02-24-2020, 07:04 PM   #1260
FreezinIce
FFR Player

Quote:
Where
I'll find it if your willing to wait about an hour

To let the world be.

========

Quote:
Quote:

Quote:
Quote:
Originally Posted by Red
Quote:
Closed Thread