Go Back   Flash Flash Revolution > Gaming > The Werewolf Game
Register FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Old 11-15-2013, 01:33 AM   #1
Silvuh
quit
Retired StaffFFR Simfile AuthorFFR Music ProducerFFR Veteran

Default TWG CIV: Host Signups

Y'all can take however long you like to post new games and stuff, whenever yall're ready. But I'm gonna open this now, because I'll be away at the farm for the weekend.

Oh look, Civilization. Hmm. Anyway, go go and stuff I guess is the thing to say.
Old 11-15-2013, 02:41 AM   #2
runescapedude1126
FFR Veteran
FFR Veteran

Default Re: TWG CIV: Host Signups

Just a rough outline everyone.

16 Players
START - DAY
INSTA LYNCH- OFF
OUT OF THREAD TALKING - OFF
CARD FLIP - ON
NIGHT TALKING - ON
24 HOUR DAYS
48 HOUR NIGHTS
KitB - ON

You will be replaced if you do not vote 2 days in a row.

3 Wolves (regular wolf, one night kill total)
1 Vampire (kills once during the night, the kill does not show until AFTER the following day lynch. Cannot be killed by wolves but can kill them.)
1 Seer (basic seer, chooses one player during night to check. Vampire shows as red.)
1 Mayor (Regular town member in all aspects except his/her role is revealed on day one and the vote counts as 2.)
1 Horror (regular town member, if seered, the seer becomes blind for the remainder of the game.)
1 Hunter. (Town. When killed, chooses any player and takes a shot at them, killing them.)
1 Drunk. (Neutral until day 2, on day 2 the drunk will recieve a PM telling them what their role is, can be wolf or town.)
1 Bloody Mary. (Town until killed. If wolf team kills, picks ONE player each night, if that player is a wolf, the wolf dies.
If LYNCHED, picks ONE player each NIGHT and if that player is TOWN, they die.
6 Citizens.
Green Victory: Eliminate all Reds.
Red Victory: Get to a 1:1 Red to Green ratio.

Best AAA'S: {Midnight}, {Rose}, Szamar Madar, Vertex BETA
runescapedude1126 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-15-2013, 02:46 AM   #3
cedolad
moonchild~
FFR Simfile AuthorFFR Veteran

Send a message via Skype™ to cedolad

vote me for C9++ game, more info here
Old 11-15-2013, 02:49 AM   #4
cedolad
moonchild~

Send a message via Skype™ to cedolad

in case some of the newer guys don't know, C9++ games are far more balanced when it comes to Town V Goon. Just saying.
Old 11-15-2013, 06:57 AM   #5
Brilliant Dynamite Neon
nobody fiffers anymore.

Send a message via MSN to Brilliant Dynamite Neon Send a message via Yahoo to Brilliant Dynamite Neon

These are the only games I feel are presentable at this point in time. My main concern is the dramatic difference in player count. But since the first one has the potential for a lot of people flaking due to having a ton of greens, and there was such overflow last game, I guess it balances out?

GAME 1 - ENTER THE MATRIX

15 Players.

An expansion and slight modification of MafiaScum's Matrix6 setup.

Educate Yourself

Start: DAY
Outside Communication: ON
Cardflipping: OFF
Night Posting: OFF

Instant Lynch: ON
Abstention: OFF
There will be no lynch limit.

Nights will last 2 IRL days, while Days will have Player-Pool-Dependent Deadlines.
Days are guaranteed to last at least 2 days, but may last up to N/3 days, where N is the number of players alive at Day start.
This gives you 5 days on Day 0 (15 / 3).

o 1
Wolf Roleblocker
Wolf x2
Wizard
Resilient Human
Human x10
o 2
Wolf x3
Seer
Human x11
o 3
Wolf x3
Guardian
Tracker
Human x10
o 4
Wolf x3
Wizard
Human x11
o 5
Wolf Roleblocker
Wolf x2
Seer
Guardian
Human x10
o 6
Wolf x3
Tracker
Resilient Human
Human x10

ROLE INFO

Wolf Roleblocker: Chooses one person a night to cancel their night action, if they have one.

Seer: Checks one person for color each night. Results are BLUE/GREEN/RED.

Guardian: Protects one person (other than herself) from death each night.

Wizard: Casts a protective spell over a person for the night that guards them, but also blocks their night action.

Tracker: Picks someone to track and see who they targeted with a night action, if any.

Resilient Human: Takes two kill attempts to kill. Seers GREEN.

MECHANICS

The wolves must always choose ONE wolf to carry out the nightly kill.

The Wolf Roleblocker is allowed to both submit the night kill and perform his Roleblocker action. However, the Tracker will see him target two people, and the Wizard will cancel both actions.

The Roleblocker has priority over the Wizard. (This only matters in the case where the Roleblocker and Wizard target one another.)[/spoiler]

------------------------------------------------------------

GAME 2 - THE FALL OF PARADISE

21 Players - MYSTERY GAME

This game's setting is an Alternate Universe rendition of the thoroughly ignored PSP game Kingdom of Paradise/Key of Heaven/Tenchi No Mon/whatever the fudgesticks it's called in your country, detailing the struggles within Ouka, a fantasy world similar to Zhou Dynasty China.

Start: DAY
Outside Communication: ON
Cardflipping: LIMITED
Results will be GOOD, NEUTRAL, or EVIL.
Night Posting: ON

Instant Lynch: OFF
There will be No Lynch if no candidate has at least 1/3 of the vote.

MORE STORY:

The land of Ouka is separated into five provinces, each home to a different warrior clan; the Northern Genbu (Water), Eastern Seiryu (Wood), Southern Suzaku (Fire), Western Byakko (Metal) and Central Kirin (Earth). Each of the five clans has a particular style of swordsmanship, and more importantly, embodies a different element of Chi Arts - a system of balance that has been upheld for over 300 years. It aims to promote peace and ensure that no one clan assumes tyranny over the whole country, and has largely been a success...until now.

Every sixteen years, executive power over the country changes hands in the generating cycle. Last year was the end of the Southern Suzaku reign, so this year it is the Kirin who take power. However, it seems that 16 years of rule will no longer satisfy the Kirin. Using a forbidden technique, Lord and Truthsayer Akura has bolstered his already sizeable army with minions made from dust; unlike his disciples, these revenants can use any Chi Arts he wishes, allowing him to gain an advantage over all the clans. This power was demonstrated in a surprise attack on the Seiryu temple using Byakko techniques. This quickly overwhelmed their standing guard, resulting in the death of Lord Kobo and the theft of their Sacred Sword. Only the intervention of the Suzaku prevented it from being a crushing defeat.

Unrest and preparations for war begin, as the sinister motive for this attack is discovered. The sacred swords of the Outer Clans each control one of the Four Divine Guardians of Ouka. By attacking and taking the Seiryu Sword, which summons the Azure Dragon of the East, they essentially removed their greatest threat, as the Kirin's Earth Chi are naturally weak against the Seiryu Wood Chi. By seizing more of the Sacred Swords, and therein controlling more of the Divine Guardians, they will be able to lay waste to the other clans and take over all of Ouka.

As the four clans prepare to go to war, in order to thwart the tyrannical aims of the Central Kirin clan, most people are unaware that they have traitors in their midst; loyal to the Kirin Lord. However, the Clan Lords have noticed that not everything is how it seems, and have powers they can use to help discover the deception. They must be quick, as their most trusted disciples are beginning to fall to the Kirin, and it is only a matter of time before they execute their coup de grâce....

HOW IT WORKS:

At the start of the game, most players will appear to be from one of the Outer Clans (Humans) of Genbu, Seiryu, Suzaku, or Byakko clans, and certain roles will "know" who is in their clan; however, there may be traitors (wolves) in each clan, who are secretly loyal to the Kirin. There's also a couple of roles that may appear as one clan or another, but are secretly on their own side (neutrals).

There are minimal "items" in the game, stemming from the Chi Powers of the Clan Lords. These powers can have varying effects depending on the people they are used on. Each player in the game has an elemental type that corresponds to their true clan membership. To illustrate, here's a chart of the five elements with their corresponding clans, with Seiryu in focus:

As you can see,
Seiryu Wood is strong against Kirin Earth, weak against Byakko Metal, and fosters Suzaku Fire. The destructive (strong/weak) interactions between elements are indicated by the arrows, while the constructive (fostering) interactions proceed clockwise on the outer ring.

If you use a power on someone whose element you are strong against, the power has a greater effect, which will be detailed to you when you receive it.
If you use a power on someone whose element you are weak against, the power fails.
If you use a power on someone whose element your element fosters, the power still works, but your target receives a copy of the power.

No matter what clan they appear to be, all traitors (wolves) will behave as if they are
KIRIN when targeted by a power. However, they have learned the Chi Arts of the clans they have infiltrated, so powers they use will behave as the element their fake clan has.

To say any more would spoil the fun! This game is really a simple framework, but with tons of possibilities.

GAME 3 - RESIDENT EVILS

19 Players.

Start: NIGHT
Outside Communication: LIMITED (you'll see)
Cardflipping: OFF
Night Posting: OFF

Instant Lynch: ON
Abstention: ON
Any lynch option must receive at least 1/3 of the vote.
If this threshold is not reached, day will be extended another 24 hours and a second round of voting will occur (see Mechanics)
Extensions will not be granted in any other circumstances.

48-hour Nights, 72-hour days.
2 phantoms will get you replaced. Your replacement inherits one phantom.
Anyone who hits 3 phantoms will be modkilled.

ROLE INFO

Master Wolf: Appears GREEN to the Detective.

1-Shot Wolf Vigilante: Once during the game, can kill someone in her neighborhood at night.

Smooth Talker: This silver-tongued dilettante of dastardly deeds can effortlessly get people to spill secret info, and even convince people to do his bidding. He can seer somebody in his neighborhood every night. If he dies, the wolves get one free kill in the neighborhood that he died in, without having to have a wolf there.

Serial Killer: Chooses to kill someone in his neighborhood every night. Wins (and automatically suicides) when he is the only one left in his neighborhood. Pregame, he chooses to either seer GREEN or have a 1-Shot Bulletproof Vest. Seers RED to humans and BLUE to wolves by default.

Bus Driver: Appears in two neighborhoods. Every night, he will choose two people to give a ride. These two people will swap neighborhoods. He can only abstain from doing this twice in the game, otherwise he must do this EVERY night. He can choose to bus a dead player with a live one, in order to move a player into an empty space previously occupied by a player, and he can choose to bus one of his "presences" in a neighborhood with another player, but he cannot bus both of his presences, or two dead players (since that would be equivalent to doing nothing.) Seers PURPLE. If the Serial Killer attempts to kill him, he will survive once.

Police Chief: Psychic, knows when a wolf dies anywhere in the city. ONCE during the game, he can order someone's house raided, which will cardflip the selected player in the thread.

Detective: Seers someone in her neighborhood every night.

Jailkeeper: A paranoid former cop who takes someone from his hood and locks them in his basement every night. They will be kept from performing night actions, but also saved from one kill.

11 Normal Humans: It's so cold in the T(WG) for these normal city-dwellers. They need to team up with the cops and figure out how they 'posta keep peace.
Note: If I don't appear to host the game in 2-3 days, I've been shot for making that horrible pun.

NOW THE BIG ONE:

As you can see above, role powers in this game are moderated by a game structure called Neighborhoods, and so is communication. This is what I meant by "limited" outside communication.

At the beginning of the game, everyone is put into a Neighborhood, and is allowed to talk with the people in it, and ONLY the people in it, at all times. For the game, I will start Skype chatrooms for each Neighborhood and invite the people placed in the neighborhood to talk in it.

Once more to clarify, you may talk publicly in the chats, or privately via IM, with anyone, as long as they are in YOUR neighborhood.

On every phase change, I will give an **ORDER OF SILENCE** (<-- looking just like that) in all the chats. During an Order of Silence, ALL outside communication is FORBIDDEN, under punishment of death. During the Order, I will be kicking killed players from the chatrooms, moving bus-driven players to their new neighborhoods, and writing the death scenes. You may talk again when you see **RESCIND ORDER OF SILENCE** in your neighborhood chat.

List of things I will kill you for:

• Deliberately talking during an Order of Silence - In public, I will judge this as not having seen an indicator that you were typing before I gave the Order. This rule applies to private conversation as well, and in private communications I have no metric, so play it safe. Trust me, this is important to enforce since anyone could be changing neighborhoods (or dead) and thus no longer allowed to share info with the hood. I will puush timestamped screenshots of when the Orders begin and end to stave off any funny business. They will be linked to in the thread when phases change.
• Talking privately with anybody who is not in your neighborhood.
• Attempting to invite anyone into the neighborhood chats.
• Attempting to take control of the chats away from me in any way.
Screenshotting or otherwise verifying chat logs and/or the members of your Neighborhood ANYWHERE, public or private. P.S: If you think you can post or share fakes that depict erroneous Neighbors, and prove who your real Neighbors are by exclusion when you are not evicted from the game, then you're sadly mistaken. You will still be evicted. tl;dr DO NOT POST OR SHARE SCREENSHOTS, HTML FILES, ETC. ANYWHERE OR YOU WILL DIE.

If you believe someone has been breaking the above rules, PLEASE report it to me. Don't be spooked and let people blackmail you with rule-breaking stuff. As long as you do NOT respond to anyone who is contacting you illegally, inviting you, or otherwise trying any cheating involving you, you are safe from eviction and have nothing to lose. Only the instigator will be evicted.

MECHANICS

Second-Round Voting: This happens if players fail to agree on a lynch as per above. In this stage, all votes will be reset, the lynch limit will be abolished, and voting will be restricted to the candidates with the two highest numbers of votes. Players may NOT unvote or change their vote once cast. Once the deadline passes, everyone has voted, or a majority has been reached, the candidate with the highest number of votes is lynched. Players will receive a phantom for not voting in a Second Round, meaning that if a player does not vote during both the normal Day and a Second Round vote, they will be immediately replaced, no questions asked.

Wolves can kill in any neighborhood there is at least one wolf in, and the kill is considered to be done by that wolf. If there are multiple wolves in one neighborhood, one of them can volunteer to be the killer; otherwise the killer is chosen randomly. At the beginning of every night, the wolves receive a PM telling them who is available for them to kill.

The Serial Killer dies at ANY point where he is the only person in the neighborhood. This means that, for example, the Bus Driver can "vigi" the SK by moving him to an empty hood.

Roles are not placed in neighborhoods completely randomly! I have done my best to eliminate broken combinations of roles being placed in the same neighborhood. So consider this a "semi-mystery" game, where you know the roles, but not how they fit together, or who they can act upon when the game starts.

GAME 4 - RESISTANCE

16 Players.

12 Rebels (Humans)
4 Spies (Wolves)
Outside Communication ALLOWED.

This game, aside from having the usual mechanics of informed minority vs. uninformed majority, is fundamentally different from most incarnations of TWG in two major ways:
- Nobody will ever die. Everyone who signs up for this game will be in it to the end.
- Instead of voting for who you find suspicious, you must vote for the people you trust the most.

This game does not have Night or Day phases; instead, it has Planning Stages and Mission Stages

PLANNING STAGE

This is the voting stage of the game.

In this stage, instead of voting suspicious players to be removed from the game, you need to vote players that you deem trustworthy to participate in the subsequent Mission Stage. The town's TOP 4 choices will go on the mission.

In lieu of an Insta-Lynch, the town will have the ability to Lock In a nomination for the mission. Once a player gets an absolute majority of the votes, they are granted a guaranteed place in the Mission Stage, and all votes on them are reset. Then the process can begin again.

Planning Stages will last 6 days, or until 4 Lock-Ins have been reached.

MISSION STAGE

This stage will last 2 days (48 hours), no exceptions.

During this time, the 4 people nominated by the town must PM the mod with their choice to either SUPPORT or SABOTAGE the mission.

If all nominees choose to SUPPORT, the mission succeeds.

If even one person chooses to SABOTAGE, the mission fails.

The game then goes back to the Planning Stage and the cycle begins again.
All those who participate in the mission are taken out of the voting pool for the next Planning Stage.

WIN CONDITIONS

This game will be played for up to 7 cycles.

If the town gets 4 missions (a majority) to succeed, REBELS WIN.

If the town has 4 missions fail, SPIES WIN.

Thanks for the memories, folks. u da bes

Last edited by Brilliant Dynamite Neon; 01-14-2014 at 11:44 PM..
Brilliant Dynamite Neon is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-15-2013, 07:29 AM   #6
pntballa18
FFR Player

Send a message via AIM to pntballa18 Send a message via Skype™ to pntballa18

Here's my obligatory simple game setup, with a few changes I haven't seen before:

16 Players
Night Start (I mentioned later in this thread that it could be made into a day start, but there would need to be a null period before day 1 for the wolves to pick their roles)
Cardflipping off
In thread talking only
Phases end at 8am EST to prevent every lynch from being decided at the last minute

Wolf Team: 4 Players
1 Master Wolf - Returns as Green if Seered
1 Wolf Seer - Chooses one person to seer each night, learning their target's color
2 Standard Wolves

All wolves will only be told that they are a wolf in their role PM. The wolves will then decide amongst themselves who will play which role, and PM me with their decision before the end of Night 1. This decision can be changed throughout Night 1, but after the phase ends the decision is final.

Human Team:12 Players
1 Guardian - Chooses one person to guard each night, making their target immune to death for that night
1 Seer - Chooses one person to seer each night, learning their target's color
1 1 shot Vigilante - Has the one time ability to kill any player during any phase, effective at the end of that phase.
9 Vanilla Humans - Find the wolves

EDIT: Also, I liked the minimum lynch requirements Silvuh had in place last game, so I'll include that in my game as well. A player needs 1/3 of the votes to be lynched, and more than 1/2 of the votes to be instalynched.

Last edited by pntballa18; 11-15-2013 at 11:04 AM..
pntballa18 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-15-2013, 10:24 AM   #7
Krauthammer
FFR Player

Fourteen players
Night Start
Cardflipping: Color only
Talking out of the Thread is allowed. Screenshots of chat logs aren't allowed.

TWG CIV: The Woes of Roleplaying

Wolves
Master Wolf - Conspires with other wolves to kill one person per night. Is seered green.
Wolf - Conspires with other wolves to kill one person per night.
Wolf - Conspires with other wolves to kill one person per night.

The Humans
Seer - Every night phase he requests to see a player's color
Human - Normal human.
Human - Normal human.
Human - Normal human.
Human - Normal human.
Human - Normal human.
Human - Normal human.
Human - Normal human.
Human - Normal human.
Human - Normal human.
Miller - Thinks he's a normal human.

Mechanics

The Seer power will be transferred randomly every two phases at the end of the day.

Ifa player having Seer powers gets killed, the power will still be transferred.

A player with Seer powers being wolfed will appear as Blue.

Roles are revealed only by color on death.

Any player alive, wolf or human, can receive the Seer power

Last edited by Krauthammer; 11-15-2013 at 10:27 AM..
Krauthammer is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-15-2013, 10:30 AM   #8
DarkManticoreX2
TWG Overlord
FFR Veteran

Send a message via AIM to DarkManticoreX2

Im not voting for anything with a night start

Quote:
Originally Posted by V
Manti, I apologize for insulting you. Let the record show that I am a prickass douche, and not only that, but that I am a terrible player.
DarkManticoreX2 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-15-2013, 10:33 AM   #9
Krauthammer
FFR Player

Day start?

"good morning neighbor"

"good morning, my fellow villager"

"hey, i feel like lynching. want to hang somebody?"

"for no reason at all? sure let's do it"
Old 11-15-2013, 10:34 AM   #10
DarkManticoreX2
TWG Overlord
FFR Veteran

Quote:
Originally Posted by runescapedude1126 View Post
Just a rough outline everyone.

16 Players
START - DAY
INSTA LYNCH- OFF
OUT OF THREAD TALKING - OFF
CARD FLIP - ON
NIGHT TALKING - ON
24 HOUR DAYS
48 HOUR NIGHTS
KitB - ON

You will be replaced if you do not vote 2 days in a row.

3 Wolves (regular wolf, one night kill total)
1 Vampire (kills once during the night, the kill does not show until AFTER the following day lynch. Cannot be killed by wolves but can kill them.)
1 Seer (basic seer, chooses one player during night to check. Vampire shows as red.)
1 Mayor (Regular town member in all aspects except his/her role is revealed on day one and the vote counts as 2.)
1 Horror (regular town member, if seered, the seer becomes blind for the remainder of the game.)
1 Hunter. (Town. When killed, chooses any player and takes a shot at them, killing them.)
1 Drunk. (Neutral until day 2, on day 2 the drunk will recieve a PM telling them what their role is, can be wolf or town.)
1 Bloody Mary. (Town until killed. If wolf team kills, picks ONE player each night, if that player is a wolf, the wolf dies.
If LYNCHED, picks ONE player each NIGHT and if that player is TOWN, they die.
6 Citizens.
Green Victory: Eliminate all Reds.
Red Victory: Get to a 1:1 Red to Green ratio.
What is the vampire's win condition? I have more on this game, but it hinges on the vamp's win con.

Quote:
Originally Posted by V
Manti, I apologize for insulting you. Let the record show that I am a prickass douche, and not only that, but that I am a terrible player.
Old 11-15-2013, 10:36 AM   #11
Xiz
TWG Chaos

Send a message via Skype™ to Xiz

Quote:
Originally Posted by DarkManticoreX2 View Post
I'm with manti on this. Night starts suck.

Xiz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-15-2013, 10:42 AM   #12
runescapedude1126
FFR Veteran
FFR Veteran

Vampire is sided with the wolf team but DOES NOT know who they are.

Old 11-15-2013, 10:46 AM   #13
Xiz
TWG Chaos

Send a message via Skype™ to Xiz

Oh, I thought he was like a serial killer or something. That makes more sense.

Do the wolves know who he is?

Xiz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-15-2013, 10:53 AM   #14
DarkManticoreX2
TWG Overlord
FFR Veteran

Quote:
Originally Posted by runescapedude1126 View Post
Vampire is sided with the wolf team but DOES NOT know who they are.
Wolves get 2 kills per night, 4 people and a possibility for a fifth hinging on a coinflip chace from the Drunk? The wolves are overpowered.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Xiz View Post
Oh, I thought he was like a serial killer or something. That makes more sense.

Do the wolves know who he is?
I would assume no, because the vampire's contingency role mentions the possibilitiy of being attacked by his fellow wolves. He'd be a lone wolf of sorts.

Quote:
Originally Posted by V

Last edited by DarkManticoreX2; 11-15-2013 at 10:56 AM..
Old 11-15-2013, 10:55 AM   #15
The Blue Blur
FFR Player

Okay, we already have 6 games proposed, so we might be getting a little ahead of ourselves. remember this isn't a competition, and if your game does not get voted for playing, it's not a death sentence for that game. I'm getting the feeling that the old guard mentality of "never propose and/or host the same game more than once EVER" is no longer present, and if it is, it shouldn't be IMO

For clarity, please vote BDN Matrix for the first game, and BDN Paradise/KoP for the second.

Also Krauthammer, thanks for having the audacity to suggest a no screenshots ruling. I might edit when I get the chance.

Not voting right now, really torn between a few.
The Blue Blur is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-15-2013, 10:57 AM   #16
The Blue Blur
FFR Player

Quote:
Wolves get 2 kills per night?
It's worded a bit weird, but it looks like the vampires kill is one-shot.
The Blue Blur is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-15-2013, 10:58 AM   #17
pntballa18
FFR Player

Send a message via AIM to pntballa18 Send a message via Skype™ to pntballa18

Quote:
I suppose mine could be modified to start on a day phase, but there would need to be a null period before the game starts but after the teams are assigned for the wolves to choose their roles. It would be pretty unfair for the wolves to choose their roles after they know how the first lynch is going.

Last edited by pntballa18; 11-15-2013 at 11:01 AM..
pntballa18 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-15-2013, 11:13 AM   #18
FictionJunction
FFR Player

Send a message via AIM to FictionJunction Send a message via MSN to FictionJunction Send a message via Yahoo to FictionJunction Send a message via Skype™ to FictionJunction

Quote:
Originally Posted by Krauthammer View Post
Day start?

"good morning neighbor"

"good morning, my fellow villager"

"hey, i feel like lynching. want to hang somebody?"

"for no reason at all? sure let's do it"
the night kill doesn't give you any information. The point is to prod people and kill someone. It gets the game going because nobody should want to die.

Night starts don't add any value as the kill could be random anyway.
FictionJunction is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-15-2013, 11:22 AM   #19
dAnceguy117
new hand moves = dab

Quote:
Originally Posted by FictionJunction View Post
the night kill doesn't give you any information. The point is to prod people and kill someone. It gets the game going because nobody should want to die.

Night starts don't add any value as the kill could be random anyway.
totally agreed unless some unusual mechanic necessitates a nightstart.

you gotta admit though, flavor-wise, how does a daystart make any kind of sense
dAnceguy117 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-15-2013, 11:32 AM   #20
runescapedude1126
FFR Veteran
FFR Veteran

Quote:
Originally Posted by dAnceguy117 View Post
totally agreed unless some unusual mechanic necessitates a nightstart.

you gotta admit though, flavor-wise, how does a daystart make any kind of sense
because it gives people a chance to hint at being town to the other members before a death and before the wolves can make claims.