Go Back   Flash Flash Revolution > Gaming > Video Games
Register FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Old 10-27-2007, 12:48 AM   #21
eastsideman09
poker face
FFR Simfile AuthorFFR Veteran

Default Re: Final Fantasy X

i LOVE this game!

i got 200+ hours on it... i got alot of stuff, but theres more to do.... (find some ultimate weapons/sigils, take the time to capture the remaining amount of tonberries/w.e else ive missed, ect)

ive also put a hell of alot of time into Blitzball.... sometimes id go a whole day of playing the game, and have it only be blitzball.... my team rapes....
Quote:
Originally Posted by Arntonach View Post
wow ur pretty
Quote:
Originally Posted by MrGiggles View Post
caring should be a get-outable offense
eastsideman09 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-27-2007, 01:12 AM   #22
Bahamut-X
FFR Player

Nemesis can be killed in one hit. It's pretty obvious how you do it, but I've never been able to unleash the attack before.

Without it though he's ridiculously hard to kill. Max agility and he's still attacking you every 5 turns or so, and all of his attacks hurt. Alot.
Bahamut-X is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-27-2007, 05:39 PM   #23
mead1
Cerebellumberjack
FFR Simfile Author

Send a message via AIM to mead1 Send a message via Skype™ to mead1

This is definitely up there on my top games list. I didn't care much for the story, but I loved everything else about it.
mead1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-29-2007, 07:09 PM   #24
coolade123
FFR Player

Alright I'm about to fight Yunalesca. Turns out Yuna has better magic than Lulu so I'm using her to cast Firaga, Blizzaga, etc. as well. How are my guys doing so far? Auron hits like 7,000 damage and 9,000 with critical hit and has Quick Attack, Zombie Attack, etc., Tidus hits around 2,500-3,000, not sure how much with critical and has Quick Attack, Hastega, Slowga, etc., Lulu has all the -aga spells and hits around 8,000 and also knows Bio, Demi, and Death, Yuna can hit 8,500 with the -aga spells and has Curaga, Dispel, Shell, Protect, etc. Wakka hits about 3,000 or so and has pretty much everything besides Triple Foul. Rikku hits like 400 and has Mug. Kimahri is still pretty much in the making, with all the Fira, Blizzara, etc. spells, not sure how much he hits. Lulu is about to get to DoubleCast, so once I beat Yunalesca, Lulu and Yuna will get DoubleCast hopefully.

Quote:
Originally Posted by KgZ View Post
Straw? No, too stupid a fad. I put soot on warts.

lmao what

Last edited by coolade123; 10-29-2007 at 08:02 PM..
coolade123 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-29-2007, 09:54 PM   #25
Branman123
FFR Player
FFR Veteran

I have played 215 hours:

Nemesis beat
Tidus + Yuna + Auron Max stats except for HP and MP
All weapons powered up except for the onion knight (darn cheating bolts)
Most of Blitzball complete, around level 50 for my starting characters

Not sure what else, that is the main stuff
Old 10-29-2007, 11:26 PM   #26
PinoySkillz
FFR Player
FFR Veteran

Good lord the sigils were a pain in the ass. Actually, most of 'em weren't bad. I guess I got lucky with the chocobo race because I did it in like my 2nd try. Capturing the butterflies almost drove me insane though. I was on the verge of giving up on that one. Dodging the thunderbolts were aggravating too, especially when you were only a few bolts away. I ended up having to drink 3 cups of coffee so I could keep concentration long enough to do it lol

Which aeon did you guys think had the coolest looking overdrive? My personal favorite is Ifrit's Hellfire, but Anima's Oblivion is pretty damn badass too.
PinoySkillz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-30-2007, 02:29 AM   #27
slipstrike0159
FFR Player

Location: In the shadows behind you with my assassin's blade waiting to strike
Send a message via MSN to slipstrike0159

I beat FFX on my birthday many years ago, what a happy day.
I only ever did the sidequest where you get the extra aeons, the treasure collecting ones, and part of the legendary items one.
I kind of didnt like how it stepped off the path of giving you the ability to wonder through the entire "World" and from town to town like in the first 9.

Wait a second... why do we keep going around in circles in this forum? Pretty soon we will have someone posting another thread saying, "Who else thinks FF7 is teh best game EVA!?"

slipstrike0159 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-30-2007, 02:31 AM   #28
foilman8805
smoke wheat hail satin

Anima is a ****ing beast.
foilman8805 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-30-2007, 05:02 PM   #29
Tps222
FFR Player

Send a message via AIM to Tps222 Send a message via Yahoo to Tps222 Send a message via Skype™ to Tps222

Squeek, Moogy, etc.

Gave up at Yunalesca because I didn't care to relevel my guys because I rushed through the game and only leveled Tidus and Auron and it turns out Yuna seems to be pretty important and all.
Tps222 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-30-2007, 05:11 PM   #30
eviloyster
FFR Player

I've owned this game a stupidly long time and never been bothered to complete it.

Simply because I was inside Sin on my save, and took the game round a friends to show it him, playing it from the start.

When I got bored of it I went to load my saved game and accidentally overwrote it.

I felt empty inside for the next week, and have since not picked up the game.
eviloyster is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-1-2007, 12:36 PM   #31
Dragon_Master2557
FFR Player

Send a message via AIM to Dragon_Master2557 Send a message via Yahoo to Dragon_Master2557

I borrowed the game over the summer from my friend and still haven't beaten it. I'm stuck at that part where you have to kill Sin before that bar above his head fills and he somehow destroys you.

Great game, though. Amazing story.

<-----Support
Dragon_Master2557 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-4-2007, 02:14 AM   #32
Smelly2049
FFR Player

I love X. In my opinion, its an underrated ff game. I really wish i had to ability to get ahold of an international version because I've just about completed all there is to the American release. In the international, there are many more unlockables, things to do, among other things. One of the big reasons i want to play it is because of how some of the attacks and abilities function differently. One that i remember off the top of my head is that Anima's overdrive applies damage differently. Instead of it being one giant damage, it does many smaller damages when she's punching her target, and then deals a final blow.

I also don't understand how everyone has trouble with the chocobo balloon run for Tidus's sigil. =/ It seemed quite simple; just predict the birds' movements. I do agree that the lightning dodge and the butterfly catch were both completely and utterly tedious and need to go jump off a bridge and die..as far as personification will get me.
http://gh.ffshrine.org?r=71854 << Go to it to help me out! It's free anime and video game soundtrack downloads! Manga too :O
Smelly2049 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-4-2007, 04:41 AM   #33
t0ni
ITG Stepartist
FFR Veteran

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bahamut-X View Post
Neslug is easy as hell. If you have enough egility, you can literally kill him before he attacks. When he goes into his shell have everyone's overdrive full and unleash blitz ace, which should hit him for 60,000 - 99,999 damage for like 8 hits, then entrust the other's overdrives and repeat.

Nemesis, on the other hand, is tough (without using yojimbo). I think my game might be messed up or something (I got it in 2002), since Nemesis seems alot harder on mine than in like a youtube video. With 255 defense AND protect casted, he's dishing out 7.5k to me with his slap attack, and etheral cannon is hitting for like 16k? Oh yea and don't even get me started on ultra spark, about 69,000 + poison and curse.

Also yea, lulu wakka and kimahri are hard to power up, lulu especially. There was one time I had to try like thrice to get the venus sigil. When you do though it's sweet since onion knight is the coolest legendary weapon IMO

PS Has anyone played the international version? Apparently it has the addition of ultra hard dark aeons and a harder sphere grid. I wish I could play that one since my other super game is messed up (I customized my armor wrong in respect to break HP limit).

PS2 for the op, you might wanna try bribing ultima weapon. He will give you 99 pendulums (incredibly rare item) if you do, and you only get one chance ever to fight him in the game.
ouch wrong setup on your armor, but all monsters= easy as hell especially Neslug.

Main team: Tidus, Yuna, Rikku.

f@ck lulu and dodging lighting for ultimate weapon, f' that!!!

Anyways... Nemesis is easy as hell, can beat him without being touched, cast hastega, attack w/ quick hit, before Nemesis attacks, will summon, bye aeons, suckers!!!, it dies and repeat!!! That is my stategy, I can beat it without this strategy, but it takes time.

max stats except luck, who needs it? I was planning on maxing out hp, I can do it except I need at least 15-20 hours, lulu and wakka are not maxed out yet, just need to max their grid, easy to lv up, its just putting in time, I have 125 hours, if I put 50 hours more, I will do almost everything in the game, including having 99,999 hp, but w/out maxing out luck, its impossible because the grid can't fit all hp and luck nodes to max out all the stats, so you have to decide, luck or hp.
Old 11-4-2007, 04:54 AM   #34
Necros140606
FFR Player

Send a message via AIM to Necros140606 Send a message via MSN to Necros140606

i leveled up every character, got all the special armors and weapons, completely redone the sperography, reached level 99 for any player in blitzball, unlocked any thing in the game, annihlated all the dark aeons, got 99 of any existent item, brought to 255 the stats for all the aeons, and brought affinity stat with yojimbo to its maximum. i played a total of 470 hours and yeah, you could say i beated the game.
Old 11-4-2007, 05:32 AM   #35
Tibs
FFR Player

Send a message via Skype™ to Tibs

beat penance, stopped playing forever

da end

edit: since i read page one, the dark aeons are easy as balls with maxed characters. after you beat them you fight penance who has 12m hp and two ****** arms with whatever hp that respawn and petrifies through ribbon (which i think you don't have on the us version rofl) and is generally a pain in the ass.

he is also zanmatoable woops

ps nemesis is gay he has a few set attack patterns and is easy as balls to predict

pps why does the arena master, who has absolute control over worldstoppingly powerful creatures, not do something useful like send them to ruin sin. what a dick.

Last edited by Tibs; 11-4-2007 at 05:44 AM..
Tibs is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-4-2007, 07:41 AM   #36
shadowwolf2121
FFR Player

i love final fantasy x, it was a pain tho to beat but i have done it and thank goodness^.^
i havent played all the games in ff series but i wuldnt mind doing so
i loved the ones i played
even tho id be up for days tryin to beat them <.<
but it's worth it
shadowwolf2121 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-4-2007, 08:06 AM   #37
demonllama6124
im your grandpa!!!
FFR Veteran

Send a message via AIM to demonllama6124 Send a message via Yahoo to demonllama6124

lol. im playing it right now. im trying to level up everyone and get most really good armour abilities. i just passed my 100th hour on it
Quote:
Originally Posted by welsh_girl View Post
OP, WTFBrandon & demonllama6124

Only Men here with Manly Man hairy legs.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Velocity View Post
leonid, please shut the fuck up before I make you.
Help decide which game I should play next. Trying to beat all my games
http://www.flashflashrevolution.com/...47#post4489647
demonllama6124 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-4-2007, 09:01 AM   #38
eastsideman09
poker face

the international version sounds fun..... if i ever see it anywhere, ill definetly buy it...

and my game probably sucks for 222:22 hours.... but ill probably start playing more because of this thread...

i think ive beaten every original creation, with the exception of nemesis because i havent gotten him yet..... ive still got like 5 tonnberrie's, 4 varuna's, and 4 more barbatos' to capture... which i can do, but it would help if i knew an area in the sunken cave where the tonberries are most frequent....
Quote:
Originally Posted by Arntonach View Post
wow ur pretty
Quote:
Originally Posted by MrGiggles View Post
caring should be a get-outable offense
eastsideman09 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-4-2007, 09:14 AM   #39
KilikOdagawa
Zombie Dancer
FFR Veteran

Send a message via Skype™ to KilikOdagawa

@_@ Wow. So many people have done the same thing. *Who really has the time to fill up an entire flippin' sphere grid?* FFX was great and all but I still like X-2. *Dark Aeons. HELLOO!!!???* But anyway, X basically held the same principle as it's forefathers. Turn based action. My favorite part about it though, is of course, Overdrives. And blowing stuff up. But other than that, I've grown permanently bored.
Old 11-4-2007, 07:24 PM   #40
Tibs
FFR Player

Send a message via Skype™ to Tibs

Quote:
Originally Posted by eastsideman09 View Post
the international version sounds fun..... if i ever see it anywhere, ill definetly buy it...
It's not worth buying just for the dark aeons.

Quote:
but it would help if i knew an area in the sunken cave where the tonberries are most frequent....
The little round rooms at the end of the corridors branching off of the main corridor.
Tibs is offline   Reply With Quote