Register FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Closed Thread

Old 03-14-2020, 04:16 AM   #2301
TWG Fauna
FFR Player

Default Re: TWG 193: Animal Crossing [Game Thread]

Quote:
Originally Posted by TWG Flurry View Post
Honestly, his posting style betrayed him. I'm pretty sure he's not lying about that.

Neither, I know exactly who he is, but I refuse to solve these games based on meta
Old 03-14-2020, 04:22 AM   #2302
TWG Flurry
FFR Player

Quote:
Originally Posted by TWG Fauna View Post
Neither, I know exactly who he is, but I refuse to solve these games based on meta
Even meta doesn't necessarily lead to correct reads tbh.
Old 03-14-2020, 04:22 AM   #2303
TWG Fauna
FFR Player

Quote:
Originally Posted by TWG Maple View Post
09) Fauna- Living on a quote is your theme song. Very much centered on quoting and reacting off of people. I don't like it. wolf lean.

My style of play has always been more observational at the start so I get it, but also, did you miss my reads list or did you choose to ignore it? I’d love your thoughts on it.

Also noticed you have Agent S on your nulls like me. So in the interest of figuring out a slot

Agent, if you couldnt pick Julian, molly or mathilda, who would you lynch and why?
Old 03-14-2020, 04:23 AM   #2304
TWG Flurry
FFR Player

Quote:
Originally Posted by TWG Eugene View Post
Are you fucking serious right now? I am calling you out for answers and you just dismiss it on a whim like this? If I could vote you twice I would. If I were a day vigilante I'd fucking shoot you immediately based on your disgusting response. I called you out AND gave reasons as well as to reasons WHY I voted you, and your answer to this is to take a fucking nap?

Look, I get it, the entire planet is aware of an ongoing pandemic that is actually affecting humanity right now. But for you to not address me when I'm calling you out on your bullshit is disgusting
chill friend. I don't think you would want someone to talk to you like you're talking right now.
I understand the frustration of being online with the same 4-5 people and waiting for someone else, but you have to take breaks once in a while.
Old 03-14-2020, 04:24 AM   #2305
TWG Eugene
FFR Player

Talking Re: TWG 193: Animal Crossing [Game Thread]

Quote:
Originally Posted by TWG Fauna View Post
Hey Molly, if you’re still around, I’d love an elaboration on this.

It’s interesting watching Eugene react to this, I feel like I’m seeing a different side of them. I’m fairly sure that was the longest post I’ve seen them do other than their reads list.

Devils advocate here Eugene but you asked Molly for content and now they’ve provided some. Why should anyone believe you’ve played less than 10 games?? Anyone can say anything in anon games, you guys don’t have your metas to hide behind anymore.
Oh I must have missed this. If we're all simultaneously trying to solve this game as well as figure out who we all are I've got two sources who can confirm what I've said regarding my inexperience to be valid

Phil is one and Boomer seems to know who I am as well. They can confirm it AND it not be out of game content
Old 03-14-2020, 04:26 AM   #2306
TWG Fauna
FFR Player

Can we all please remember that this is a game? TWG can get very toxic at times and I’d rather people like Molly feel confident enough in themselves to make posts rather than feel like they’re getting personally attacked every time they try to contribute.
Old 03-14-2020, 04:27 AM   #2307
TWG Fauna
FFR Player

Quote:
Oh I must have missed this. If we're all simultaneously trying to solve this game as well as figure out who we all are I've got two sources who can confirm what I've said regarding my inexperience to be valid

Phil is one and Boomer seems to know who I am as well. They can confirm it AND it not be out of game content

Yes but this should have absolutely nothing to do with anything
Old 03-14-2020, 04:31 AM   #2308
TWG Eugene
FFR Player

Quote:
chill friend. I don't think you would want someone to talk to you like you're talking right now.
I understand the frustration of being online with the same 4-5 people and waiting for someone else, but you have to take breaks once in a while.
I'm EXTREMELY aggravated with how Molly has been playing and I think it's absolutely unacceptable in a game like this where we're all looking for answers for questions we have

I might have gone a little over the edge and I apologize for that. I'm just in a state of extreme annoyance and you might be right... I should step away and calm down
Old 03-14-2020, 04:37 AM   #2309
TWG Flurry
FFR Player

Figuring out everyone is not supposed to be the goal of this game. It's just an unfortunate accident for experienced players who can recognize posting style.

It's really just the usual "iso these players you're suspicious about and try to figure out who agrees/disagrees with you and why."

The end goal is supposed to lock the game in a lynch order that feels optimal for winning.
Quote:
I'm EXTREMELY aggravated with how Molly has been playing and I think it's absolutely unacceptable in a game like this where we're all looking for answers for questions we have

I might have gone a little over the edge and I apologize for that. I'm just in a state of extreme annoyance and you might be right... I should step away and calm down
Focus on what you can do. What others are posting is out of your control. Just accept that reality.

I think a break would help you since you also seems to be the type to be very active.
Eventually, we tunnel on stuff in a bad way if we don't stop and come back with a fresh mindset.

chief could get iso.
mathilda could get iso.
chrissy could get iso.

There's other things that can be talked about.

Like Fauna is here. It's like the best moment to ask her things about her read list etc.
Old 03-14-2020, 04:40 AM   #2310
TWG Flurry
FFR Player

Tank, did anything attract your attention outside of the Molly part ?
Old 03-14-2020, 04:42 AM   #2311
TWG Eugene
FFR Player

I think you're right Flurry. I need a bit of a break from this game and I think I need to actually calm down because my anger is flaring higher and higher
Old 03-14-2020, 04:50 AM   #2312
TWG Eugene
FFR Player

Taking a deep breath here: I still believe Molly needs to be flipped and I believe their flip will affect this game
Old 03-14-2020, 04:52 AM   #2313
TWG Eugene
FFR Player

I'm done now. I need to step away from this game for now as much as I don't want to and cool my jets. Nothing gets solved with blind anger and I need to clear my head to go forward
Old 03-14-2020, 05:20 AM   #2314
TWG Phil
FFR Player

Quote:
Phil if you're around, can you sell me on lynching Chief over Molly today? You mentioned that you weren't seeing it/feeling it from Chief, but Molly looks just as bad as Chief imo
ok yes hello

they're just not trying, and their progression when I asked them why they were townreading Zucker (which they weren't, actually, but they like... pretended? like they were? or developed into the townread with no substantiation) makes absolutely no sense at all and they still haven't answered me as of this point in my catchup

not saying Molly looks townie to me at all, just think Chief fits the most in a team that has Zucker on it
Old 03-14-2020, 05:27 AM   #2315
TWG Phil
FFR Player

Quote:
If that's any consolation Molly, I find your #2281 post the best one in all of your posts for tone.
yeah it feels a lit more like overwhelemed villager than overwhelmed wolf to me
Old 03-14-2020, 05:30 AM   #2316
TWG Phil
FFR Player

just to have a modicum of spice
chrissy
no one's really talking about them, and I think their lack of prodding/solving has been wolfy
Old 03-14-2020, 05:37 AM   #2317
TWG Phil
FFR Player

I think, because of Molly's most recent post, I have to be against lynching them today
if you're wolfreading them, read it again, especially the first paragraph, and ask yourself if a wolf is trying to save face with the post

because its not the impression I get at all
Old 03-14-2020, 05:50 AM   #2318
TWG Phil
FFR Player

everyone's posting a lot more than I am, content-wise, and I feel more than kind-of guilty over it

I'm really going to try more when I have the time, this weekend is just going to be very awful for me
Old 03-14-2020, 05:51 AM   #2319
TWG Flurry
FFR Player

Molly may be town in the word where I'm misreading the wording and wrapping it as wolf paranoid instead of town paranoid.

I think that could be happening.
Old 03-14-2020, 05:54 AM   #2320
TWG Flurry
FFR Player

chrissy posts seems to enter the left side of my brain and leave the right side without me actually even processing anything.

I guess I'll sleep too and try again in a couple of hours.
Closed Thread