Go Back   Flash Flash Revolution > Flash Flash Revolution > FFR Profiles
Register FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Old 10-5-2009, 11:16 PM   #21
TestProfile
FFR Player

Default Re: Will Make Profile Banners/Backgrounds CHEAP

Quote:
Originally Posted by TC_goelo View Post
Invalid File. This error has been forwarded to MediaFire's development team.
I'll reup them right now for ya real quick
TestProfile is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-5-2009, 11:20 PM   #22
TestProfile
FFR Player

FOR TC_GOELO

sorry bout that bro

http://www.mediafire.com/?52jmyuvytum

http://www.mediafire.com/?ljjjk4knowy
TestProfile is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-6-2009, 02:52 PM   #23
Zipsnine
FFR Veteran
FFR Veteran

Ok. I want my name across the top as the header but really nice. And i want like a space theme. I love the planet saturn. I can just see it now Lol. Space theme as the background.
Zipsnine is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-6-2009, 02:56 PM   #24
Nostarion
FFR Player

Send a message via AIM to Nostarion Send a message via MSN to Nostarion Send a message via Yahoo to Nostarion

Quote:
Originally Posted by Zipsnine View Post
Ok. I want my name across the top as the header but really nice. And i want like a space theme. I love the planet saturn. I can just see it now Lol. Space theme as the background.
Ok so both banner and background for 3000. Space themes are fun and easy to make so I shouldn't have to charge any extra. I have one profile to make before yours, and then I'll start on yours. Shouldn't be more than 30 mins before yours is done unless something comes up ^^
Nostarion is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-6-2009, 03:00 PM   #25
Zipsnine
FFR Veteran
FFR Veteran

OK. Well how does this work out though. Dont you have to be on my profile to make everything?
Old 10-6-2009, 03:06 PM   #26
Nostarion
FFR Player

Send a message via AIM to Nostarion Send a message via MSN to Nostarion Send a message via Yahoo to Nostarion

No not at all. To test out the designs I use a profile I created called TestProfile, you can see the posts made by it on this forum. When I feel good about the design I send you the two Jpg files either through email or I can upload them to mediafire.com and give you the download links. Then you take the background file, and the banner file, and apply them to your own profile. Then you send me 3000 credits ^_^ if you like the design of course. If its not satisfactory, I will rework it and change it to your specifications until its the way you want it.
Old 10-6-2009, 03:08 PM   #27
Zipsnine
FFR Veteran
FFR Veteran

Okkk. Now i get it. Allright ill check back in like a half an hour
Old 10-6-2009, 03:40 PM   #28
Nostarion
FFR Player

Quote:
Originally Posted by Zipsnine View Post
Okkk. Now i get it. Allright ill check back in like a half an hour
Oh mr Zipsnine!!! Your profile Is finished sir!!!
would you like me to email it or upload it to mediafire?
Old 10-6-2009, 03:41 PM   #29
Nostarion
FFR Player

Quote:
Originally Posted by xBBx Takedown View Post
Make it like a Resident Evil 4 theme if you can :]
Yours is done as well sir. Sorry it took me longer than expected. I can email it to your or upload it to mediafire. Just lemme know.
Old 10-6-2009, 03:47 PM   #30
Zipsnine
FFR Veteran
FFR Veteran

Wow that is sexy Lol. How would it work if you email it to me? Like how do i put it on my profile?
Old 10-6-2009, 03:55 PM   #31
Nostarion
FFR Player

Ok if I email it to you, you're gonna download the 2 jpg files to your computer. Then you're gonna log in on FFR (course you're already logged in) and view your own profile. Then on the bar of links right above your profile where it says "Search profiles My Settings" rah rah rah, you're gonna click the one all the way to the right that is in RED and its gonna say "Show Style Editor". After that you're gonna be in edit mode. Then on that page you'll see a button right underneith the link you just clicked, which should now instead of saying "Show Style Editor" it'll say "Hide Style Editor". The button underneith that that you're gonna click says "Default/Banner/Background - Style Editor" click that. Then a box will pop up with some options. You're gonna browse for the header file, and the Background file that you downloaded from the email that I send you, and click "Update Default/Banner/Background". Then Hide The Style editor. Boom you're set. Send me your email address in a pm and I'll send you the files.

If you need additional help applying the BG and Banner to your profile visit this thread. It has detailed instructions with pictures ^_^
http://www.flashflashrevolution.com/...ad.php?t=80123

Last edited by Nostarion; 10-6-2009 at 04:03 PM..
Old 10-6-2009, 03:59 PM   #32
Nostarion
FFR Player

Once again just puttin up the cost ^_^
Also, when asking for a banner/bg please be as specific as possible for what you want your profile to look like. It will come out more the way you want it to if you give me good details. I can do pretty much anything with photoshop so dont be afraid to ask for alot. Cost will not rise more than a few thousand for my best, most detailed/intricate work.

Banner:1500
Background:2000

Banner/Background Together: 3000

May cost you more if you want the background more intricate, for ex. outlining the GameCard and other boxes etc... No more than 5000 credits for a Banner/Background together.

Gamer3100.deviantart.com -> Check out some of my early photoshop work. I guarantee you'll like your profile or I won't charge you.
Old 10-6-2009, 04:40 PM   #33
hi_top
FFR Veteran
FFR Veteran

I absolutely love it, sending 5k now

Edit:sent

Last edited by hi_top; 10-6-2009 at 04:47 PM..
hi_top is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-6-2009, 04:48 PM   #34
Nostarion
FFR Player

Quote:
Originally Posted by hi_top View Post
I absolutely love it, sending 5k now

Edit:sent
thank you so much sir. I'm glad you like it. Refer me to friends ^_^ And let me know if you ever need another profile done.
Old 10-6-2009, 05:20 PM   #35
Xx{Midnight}xX
FFR Player

You're pretty good man, if Hi_Top says that.
I'll pay anywhere from 10k-17k for a Background, Avi and Banner that has the theme of "Midnight." (Darker mood preferred.) The more it flows unnoticeable that it's 3 separate documents the better =) (Example of what I mean http://www.flashflashrevolution.com/...Brequiem%7Dxx/) Pardon the choppy quality of the Avi on that... I dunno why it is that way.
Xx{Midnight}xX is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-6-2009, 05:28 PM   #36
Nostarion
FFR Player

Quote:
Originally Posted by Xx{Midnight}xX View Post
You're pretty good man, if Hi_Top says that.
I'll pay anywhere from 10k-17k for a Background, Avi and Banner that has the theme of "Midnight." (Darker mood preferred.) The more it flows unnoticeable that it's 3 separate documents the better =) (Example of what I mean http://www.flashflashrevolution.com/...Brequiem%7Dxx/) Pardon the choppy quality of the Avi on that... I dunno why it is that way.
I know what you mean. I'll start on it soon. I'm bout to go eat, and then I gotta clean my bathroom haha. But Should be done in the next couple hours.

By midnight theme you mean like, moonlight, sneaky through the shadows, as opposed to like a halloween theme ya?
Old 10-6-2009, 05:32 PM   #37
Xx{Midnight}xX
FFR Player

Pretty much a dark grungy sorta thing, like a nightmare sort of, since I'm really fond of them. But yes none of that Halloween BS. That holiday shall soon be renamed Pedo day soon. =) I'm reallly looking forward to seeing what you can do with it.
Old 10-6-2009, 05:38 PM   #38
Nostarion
FFR Player

Right on shouldn't be a problem. Dark, scary, midnight, nightmarish. Will Take care of it as soon as I can.

Anything specific? Name on the banner of course. I'm thinking a Moon either for the avatar itself, or in the top right corner shedding light (from behind clouds of course) on the rest of the profile. Now are we looking at a realistic type of theme, or anime kinda drawn look?
Old 10-6-2009, 05:46 PM   #39
Xx{Midnight}xX
FFR Player

Anime-ish would be really neat =) My name on the banner would be neat to =)
Old 10-6-2009, 05:48 PM   #40
Nostarion
FFR Player

ok cool cool. no problem. animeish is easier than realistic to be honest haha. but i'll whip it up for ya sometime tonight when i can get to it. bout to go have a smoke real quick haha. i'll let ya know when its done. ^_^