Go Back   Flash Flash Revolution > General Discussion > Chit Chat
Register FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Closed Thread

Old 03-26-2004, 10:16 AM   #41
lightdarkness
Summer!!
Retired StaffFFR Veteran

Send a message via AIM to lightdarkness Send a message via MSN to lightdarkness Send a message via Yahoo to lightdarkness Send a message via Skype™ to lightdarkness

It's not that i dont like myself, its that i dont like how other people look at me. I try to be a quite kid, i dont know, people antagize me, so i have to stand up for myself, or people will think im a target.

And why should i change myself to be liked my other people? I shouldnt. That has always been my mentality.

I really like how many of you had nice comments to say. I will try and take your advice. Last night i had a lot of fun
talking with my online friends, and it made me feel a lot better. Hopefully this weekend i will be out, so if you try and message me and im away, that is a good thing.
Old 03-26-2004, 10:46 AM   #42
Varia
FFR Player

Send a message via AIM to Varia Send a message via MSN to Varia Send a message via Yahoo to Varia

Haha, I am a quiet kid. It's rare if somebody ever gives me crap. The way to prevent that is to use a lot of sarcasm, logic, and glares.

So now they will leave you alone because they think you will shoot up the school. I always get a good laugh when people say they think I will do that.

So anyways, just keep looking for things until you find something you really like and pursue it. You've got all this time, so you might as well put it to use. besides, if you learn a bunch of stuff, then you can really get a head start in your adult life. Take Moogy for example. He is like 14 and knows programming languages. He learned them because he was bored. In a few years he can make a lot of money and have a nice job, while kids his age are still doing nothing with their life.

I kind of forgot where I was going with this, so just pretend I finished it up with something smart, and awesome.

ARE YOU HOMOSEXUAL?

I THINK SO
Old 03-26-2004, 09:00 PM   #43
QreepyBORIS
FFR Player

Send a message via AIM to QreepyBORIS Send a message via MSN to QreepyBORIS

Amen, Varia.

Heh, I laughed when Aperson said he played Soccer. I dont know why. And the next thing he posted made me laugh, too, but that was because the Ladder Theory is cool.

Aaaaaanyways. I'm not really popular. Lots of people YOUNGER than me give me shit, which is kinda funny and depressing at the same time. But, poeple in my grade know not to, because:

I am really sarcastic.

I can insult people I know really easily, given good circumstances. I do this alot, too.

That is why poeple I know dont diss.

So, what was I gonna say? I don't REALLY remember. It was something along the lines of don't be overly nice. Or something? Fuck, I dont remember. I just love talking about myself. I roxx.

So yeah, I am glad you feel a little better. Just, try to make a friend. Don't be overly sappy (really, really bad). Mention that you DJ. DJing is good. Especially if you have a turntable or something. But be yourself, but REALLY yourself. Yeah, chill with people who dont know you yet. But dont like pretend to part of the group, standing and kinda smiling, and stuff. Like, talk.

Oh, right. You said you were quiet, right? Be a little less quiet. Yeah.

Signature subject to change.

THE ZERRRRRG.
Old 03-26-2004, 09:18 PM   #44
infusi0nz
FFR Player

u idiot go get a life then being a lazy asswipe go turn of ya computer and read a book get a job or something.....
Attached Images
File Type: jpg mashi_dutchbboy.jpg (4.5 KB, 44 views)
Old 03-26-2004, 09:19 PM   #45
lightdarkness
Summer!!
Retired StaffFFR Veteran

Send a message via AIM to lightdarkness Send a message via MSN to lightdarkness Send a message via Yahoo to lightdarkness Send a message via Skype™ to lightdarkness

go sit in the corner and cry
leave this place called the internet
Old 03-26-2004, 09:26 PM   #46
jazzmosis
FFR Player

Send a message via AIM to jazzmosis

If you're feeling down, then just listen to "All American Rejects - Swing Swing"

(for everyone else, shut the hell up.)

If you're really depressed.. eat some chocolate..

I dunno, I get depressed sometimes cause I hate the world and how much it really sucks. I moved away from all my friends last month, graduated from Highschool, quit my job.. I'm an hour and a half away from everything, including my girlfriend.. I find a way to manage. But I know about the kind of drag your life is in - I'm in a similiar situation. Just know that there's always something out there, waiting to find you... looking for you. You're never truly alone if you think about it.

No I'm not talking about god. (Jazzmosis = Athiest.)

Quote:
Originally Posted by JurseyRider734
<3 Jazzoo.
Old 03-26-2004, 09:40 PM   #47
Arch0wl
Banned
FFR Simfile Author

Quote:
Originally Posted by aperson
Quote:
Originally Posted by IAMTHEEVILBEAN
No it wouldn't. That would be liking a girl for her looks which sucks.
Hello denial.
Nah, he didn't say it was a bad thing, he said it sucks which means he probably feels bad for doing it. I go for girls based on themselves, their looks is a factor but not much.

Anyways, LD requested I lock this topic, so I will because he made it.
Closed Thread