Go Back   Flash Flash Revolution > Flash Flash Revolution > FFR General Talk > Bug Reports and Suggestions
Register FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Old 07-10-2005, 01:49 PM   #61
ihavenosisterz
FFR Player

When I try to go into Multiplayer, i get a window saying "Error: This user name is already taken". Help?
ihavenosisterz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-16-2005, 12:03 PM   #62
BillTheBobCat
FFR Player

when i was a level 0 or 1 or whate\er and was just starting out in mp. i would do a really hard song and fail it and my mp level would go higher, it still happens as far as i know. there is also one where if youve already loaded a song and your oppenent hasnt, the song thing wuld dissapear while they are still loading there song. i dont know if this counts as multiplayer but my friend sent me a challenge for zelda remix, i accept it and play it but it still says pending on the challenge button, for that challenge. if you can answer any of these it would be great ^_^
BillTheBobCat is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-24-2005, 12:00 PM   #63
ndthatsme
FFR Player

Send a message via AIM to ndthatsme

that happened to me too about ur zelda remix thing but mine was on a different song, i got my credits and stuff but since it wouldn't go away i just rejected it and it went away. not sure if thats the help u wanted but thats the best i can do.
Old 07-25-2005, 08:47 AM   #64
DrBread
FFR Player

I've been having a weird problem with multiplayer. I can connect and go into servers just fine. But when I choose a level, it loads and starts without waiting for the other player. Not only that, but if the other player loads his game first, and we play. At the end, the other player can't choose a new song and is stuck in the score list, while I can leave the score list while it still says I'm playing. Its been really pissing me off.
DrBread is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-25-2005, 11:04 AM   #65
Kiorria
FFR Player

Send a message via AIM to Kiorria Send a message via Yahoo to Kiorria

Quote:
Originally Posted by ihavenosisterz
When I try to go into Multiplayer, i get a window saying "Error: This user name is already taken". Help?
I'm having the same problem. It keeps saying the samething and I've tried logging out and everything but it just won't change.
Kiorria is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-28-2005, 09:23 PM   #66
Eyoshi
Certified Calendarwhore
Retired StaffFFR Veteran

Send a message via AIM to Eyoshi Send a message via Skype™ to Eyoshi

I also can't connect to multiplayer. When I try to get into Multiplayer, the box where Multiplayer is keeps staying in the "Connecting" status, no matter how long I wait.

EDIT: Never mind. It's back to normal.
Old 07-30-2005, 08:05 PM   #67
aqua03
FFR Player

Default undefined

when i play in multiplayer, every now and then it will show either me or the other player's level as "undefined" when either one of us refreshes the page, it snaps back to normal and then later goes back to the "undefined" level

if anyone has an answer, please email a rsponse to "billychabot@bellsouth.net"

~Billy Chabot~
A.K.A Aqua03
aqua03 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-30-2005, 08:13 PM   #68
FFR Player

The waiting for player box never goes away. I've only encountered this problem when i'm logged on to my account. It works fine with the guest and others' accounts so i'm sure it's not my computer. I need help.
28846 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-1-2005, 10:44 PM   #69
jenova107
FFR Player

Send a message via AIM to jenova107

My MP level has been stuck/frozen? at 17 for a couple of weeks now. I've lost to level 1's and gone on 50+ winning streaks during that time, so I think it's fair to say, that it really is stuck. My MP stats page record everything fine, but my level is stuck.
Old 08-7-2005, 09:16 PM   #70
alteration
FFR Player

It doesn't let me log in (looking like permanently) to the multiplayer lobby. It says "username already taken". I don't get this since I have been logging in fine all day and now this happens. It has been like this for a few hours now.
alteration is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-11-2005, 11:49 PM   #71
AngelFromHeaven
FFR Player

i have a new one that i dont think has been documented. i was playing multiplayer, and was about to play someone, when it brought me back to the opening screen (go/exit). when i clicked go, it said that the player was already in use. it also thinks im still connected, so now i cant play single player either! help!
AngelFromHeaven is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-13-2005, 02:39 AM   #72
ChikaChina68
FFR Player

I was in MP against my friend when all of a sudden his combo fades away. As I kept playing, his combo would keep fading away and coming back again. It wasn't that he was losing his combo, but it was literally fading. I am then suddenly logged out of MP while still in the middle of the song...so I try to go back in. A message comes up saying, "This user name is already taken." I log out, log back in, same thing. Now, I cannot go into MP anymore on my username because of that message. Apparently it thinks I am already in Multiplyer, but I am not. .

I could make a new username to see if that would fix the problem...but my credits...
ChikaChina68 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-21-2005, 03:28 AM   #73
Decoy19
FFR Player

Quote:
I also can't connect to multiplayer. When I try to get into Multiplayer, the box where Multiplayer is keeps staying in the "Connecting" status, no matter how long I wait.

EDIT: Never mind. It's back to normal.

I have the same exact problem, only it's been this way for about 3 months now and I've asked why sevral times. Does anyone know what does this and/or how to fix it

edit~typo
Decoy19 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-3-2005, 11:49 PM   #74
KaoNingyo
FFR Player

Ditto to all the comments about the "Username already taken" bit. I find it slightly disappointing that nothing has been done to assist anyone who has had this problem, including myself. Whoever suggested that it should fix itself within minutes was wrong....people have been waiting hours, days....just to get back on. This is quite a frustrating bug! In order to make a new name, i would have to make a new email address, and then i would lose all my experience.

I do not mean to sound impatient, but it does not seem like this problem has been addressed.

**EDIT**

I have found a cure! For those of you users who use Internet Explorer, if you find that your username is already taken, just empty your temporary internet files. (tools>Internet Options>Delete Files). Keep in mind that if you empty your temporary internet files, you will have to load any page you have previously gone to over again, which includes reloading all songs in FFR.
KaoNingyo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-4-2005, 12:19 PM   #75
staroceanfreakx
FFR Player

Send a message via AIM to staroceanfreakx Send a message via MSN to staroceanfreakx

I went into a room where someone was already playing (I guess the other person quit) and I left, and it said I lost to him and I lost quite a bit of experience >_< Also there are a bunch of rooms in the lobby with 0 people in it but they don't seem to go away, they've been there for awhile.
You better hurry up and conform to what everyone wants you to do! To act upon something of your own decision would surely make you uncool.
IAI Jesus (7:22:09 PM): The second I see a girl who likes Dragonforce, I'm just going to cum instantly.
StarOceanFreakX (7:22:16 PM): hahahaha
IAI Jesus (7:22:18 PM): Nonstop
IAI Jesus (7:22:22 PM): for the rest of my life
IAI Jesus (7:22:45 PM): Meaning I would die in 4 seconds
staroceanfreakx is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-12-2005, 06:35 PM   #76
fonic
FFR Player

help!

I was playing mutiplayer, and my game crashed. The worst part of it, My username is stuck in that game! now it wont let me play.

Piz respond
fonic is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-12-2005, 06:44 PM   #77
fonic
FFR Player

nvm. I found out that i had to restart my computer. sorry fo the dp
fonic is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-15-2005, 06:03 PM   #78
weirdo558
FFR Player

Send a message via AIM to weirdo558 Send a message via Yahoo to weirdo558
Default mp lvl

MY MP LVL IS STUCK AT 10 I DONT KNOW WHAT HAPPENED, I PLAY AND WIN, AND IT STAYS, I LOSE, AND IT STAYS, HELP ME!!!.....PLZ
weirdo558 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-29-2005, 09:17 AM   #79
eaglefan101
FFR Player

Send a message via AIM to eaglefan101

I was playing in MP and I got pulled to the FBI site after loading a song (again) and i was pissed. So I went back into MP and we made a new room. Except when we got there... it looked like my opponent was playing the song and missing everything when he wasnt even playing the song. we were like WTF? So we made ANOTHER room and the same thing happened. We decided screw it and we played the song. He decided to try and go back. I told him to log out and then log back in and then when we made another room, THE SAME EXACT FRIGGIN THING HAPPENED TO ME! What is going on?
Old 10-29-2005, 09:19 AM   #80
djdp
FFR Player

Send a message via AIM to djdp Send a message via Yahoo to djdp

Quote:
Originally Posted by eaglefan101
I was playing in MP and I got pulled to the FBI site after loading a song (again) and i was pissed. So I went back into MP and we made a new room. Except when we got there... it looked like my opponent was playing the song and missing everything when he wasnt even playing the song. we were like WTF? So we made ANOTHER room and the same thing happened. We decided screw it and we played the song. He decided to try and go back. I told him to log out and then log back in and then when we made another room, THE SAME EXACT FRIGGIN THING HAPPENED TO ME! What is going on?
Yeah i am his opponent.....I AM SO FREAKING PISSED!!!
WTF