Go Back   Flash Flash Revolution > General Discussion > Chit Chat
Register FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Old 11-2-2011, 09:47 AM   #21
25thhour
I like max
FFR Veteran

Default Re: What embarrasses you the most or you dislike the most about your parents?

My dads dead and my moms an alcoholic...
Old 11-2-2011, 10:22 AM   #22
DossarLX ODI
Batch Manager
Game Manager, Song Release Coordinator
Game ManagerSimfile JudgeFFR Simfile AuthorD7 Elite KeysmasherFFR Veteran

Default Re: What embarrasses you the most or you dislike the most about your parents?

My parents can be compulsive sometimes but other than that I think they're awesome.
DossarLX ODI is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-2-2011, 10:38 AM   #23
welsh_girl
FFR Player

Send a message via AIM to welsh_girl Send a message via MSN to welsh_girl

My Mum moans a lot and my Dad has a short temper with people in public. Otherwise, they're really awesome.
welsh_girl is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-2-2011, 11:22 AM   #24
who_cares973
FFR Player

Send a message via AIM to who_cares973 Send a message via MSN to who_cares973 Send a message via Yahoo to who_cares973 Send a message via Skype™ to who_cares973

i dont know my dad and my mom complains and is loud about the dumbest things. she also has a ridic short fuse
Old 11-2-2011, 11:48 AM   #25
Cavernio
sunshine and rainbows
FFR Veteran

My dad thinks he's better and smarter than everyone else even about subjects he knows little about. Things he's not good at it's like he just...doesn't consider them worthwhile or important. He looks down on most people. I hate that with a passion.
My mom's...just very set in her ways and how she perceives the world, and in the oddest ways. Very stubborn, very unwilling to see something from someone else's perspective.

Growing up both my parents seemed to be angry all the time, and my dad easily loses his temper and would physically violent sometimes. And although I hate them now for many things that happened when I was a kid, I don't hold those things against them. I seem to have inherited my dad's temper, and my mom was constantly working and also had my dad's temper to deal with. Plus I'm not sure their relationship was good. If my mom weren't religious, I think she might have left my dad.

As it is, the things I don't like about them are things that I think they should and can change. I strive to not be the things I hate about them.

Last edited by Cavernio; 11-2-2011 at 11:53 AM..
Cavernio is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-2-2011, 11:56 AM   #26
rushyrulz
Digital Dancing!
Retired StaffFFR Simfile AuthorFFR Music ProducerD7 Elite KeysmasherFFR Veteran

My dad dresses up as Kiss every halloween and goes out to bars alone. When he's not being a total freak of nature, he sings karaoke extremely off-pitch for hours on a semi-nightly basis.

nuff said.

rushyrulz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-2-2011, 03:34 PM   #27
xTiff3rzx
FFR Player

Send a message via Skype™ to xTiff3rzx

My parents never embarrass me, haha.
If anything I embarrass them
xTiff3rzx is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-2-2011, 04:15 PM   #28
Emithith
FFR Player

Quote:
Originally Posted by rushyrulz View Post
My dad dresses up as Kiss every halloween and goes out to bars alone. When he's not being a total freak of nature, he sings karaoke extremely off-pitch for hours on a semi-nightly basis.

nuff said.
Your dad is so cool Rushy :'D
Emithith is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-2-2011, 04:55 PM   #29
Choofers
FFR Player
FFR Music Producer

Quote:
Originally Posted by Emo_Saur_ View Post
I love my mother to death, but she like the dikes and it's kinda awk when we're in public and they're holding hands and stuff.
Why would this embarrass you lmfao. Would you rather have her hold your hand? You're like 18 or something, grow the hell up.

Nothing about my mom really embarrasses me. It's embarrassing when other people comment on her paralyzed face (she had a brain tumor 6 years ago that left half her face paralyzed), though.

Last edited by Choofers; 11-2-2011 at 04:58 PM..
Choofers is offline   Reply With Quote