Go Back   Flash Flash Revolution > General Discussion > Chit Chat > Ask Me Anything
Register FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Ask Me Anything A forum where notable users offer to answer questions from the userbase.

Old 09-17-2012, 04:56 AM   #21
Hateandhatred
"The Quebec Steparatist."
FFR Simfile AuthorFFR Veteran

Default Re: Hateandhatred AMA (I don't know what that is but I got the concept.)

Quote:
Originally Posted by EzExZeRo7497 View Post
If you had to describe me with only one file on FFR, which file would it be?
Homosexual love scene actually probably would be power or RATO
Old 09-17-2012, 05:24 PM   #22
yo man im awesome
soleil ardent
FFR Simfile AuthorD7 Elite KeysmasherFFR Veteran

Default Re: Hateandhatred AMA (I don't know what that is but I got the concept.)

Why do you think you exist

Quote:
Originally Posted by choof View Post
you double dad loving dipshit
Quote:
Originally Posted by t-rogdor View Post
dammit now i have to smoke a picture of choof out of a bong
Quote:
Originally Posted by smartdude1212 View Post
I can't be the only guy who has wondered what it'd be like to menstruate all over the shower.
yo man im awesome is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-17-2012, 05:33 PM   #23
Hateandhatred

Quote:
Originally Posted by yo man im awesome View Post
Why do you think you exist
Cuz the condom broke

It did

I am accident

I AM

;_;

Old 09-18-2012, 07:43 PM   #24
Choofers
FFR Player
FFR Music Producer

can u stop posting in my ama thread kthx
Old 09-19-2012, 03:54 AM   #25
Hateandhatred

Quote:
Originally Posted by Choofers View Post
can u stop posting in my ama thread kthx
k
Old 09-19-2012, 05:50 PM   #26
psychoangel691
Retired Staff
All the things
Retired StaffFFR Simfile AuthorFFR Veteran

Send a message via Skype™ to psychoangel691

What was your first impression of me? Has it changed? If so what do you think of me now?
How old were you when you first got intimate with someone?
Do you think you'd be happier living somewhere else in the world?
Do you think guys over obsess about their "size"?
Do you believe in love?
What do you think of the US?
Who would you most like to meet from FFR? (I know you've met a couple people so not including them)
Quote:
Originally Posted by DaBackpack View Post
also a fucking helicopter is the absolute last place I'd go to find out how big my dick is
Quote:
Originally Posted by Shadow_God_10 View Post
Dawg you don't even know. It's so fuckin' small I can use a pen cap to jack off

Quote:
Originally Posted by hi19hi19 View Post
yeah I'mma go for the Rave7 route she's just perfect, stiff on the top, thin in the middle, and has a BIG THICC END that I can just jack on all night UwU best girl

Last edited by psychoangel691; 09-19-2012 at 06:09 PM..
psychoangel691 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-20-2012, 07:54 AM   #27
Hateandhatred

What was your first impression of me? Has it changed? If so what do you think of me now?

It definitely did. The very first impression I got was rather bad. I used to think you were like a cold mod and stuff. But hey, based on the very very first post I saw from you, rofl. Right after my opinion directly changed to something pretty damn positive =) all of this over the course of the scavenger hunt. Then I started to talk to you here and here, paid attention to you during the 6th official and this is where I started to figure out your personnality. Then we started talking on Facebook, and I kept understanding more and more about you. Now I really count you as a friend, and I hope it shows! =)

How old were you when you first got intimate with someone?
Uhh, without my consent, I was a little kid. Sucked balls =( But on my own it was... I think I was 16. And drunk. But nothing serious like what you could call intimate, just fooling around stuff, but a bit later (age 17) was my first, basically. Never a good experience.

Do you think you'd be happier living somewhere else in the world?
YESSSSSSSSSSSS I wanna live in Northern Europe. I've known that since I started studying Swedish and meeting people from over there, and visiting just set it all in stone. I'd be soooo damn much better over there, like in Finland or some shit. It was soooooooo great. I felt really in the right place, with the right people, with the right environment, with the right ideologies. No doubts behind that.

Otherwise, I'd still be better in the country of Quebec, if it's not done retardedly.

Do you think guys over obsess about their "size"?
It is relative. Not all guys are the same, but I think it is still a considerable deal to everyone, some worst than others. With the pressure and confidence issues related, especially when inexperienced, when the fear of the unknown (not knowing if "good enough", not knowing an eventual partner's reaction, not knowing anything) and the social pressure that comes with it start being a part of a man's life, I guess there's no way out with that. It is a common concern, imo.

Do you believe in love?
I really love that question, and my answer is a brutal definitely not. I could elaborate, but I don't feel like doing that on here! =)

What do you think of the US?
Again, pretty relative. I hate generalizing, so it's hard to simply say that it's good or not. I could say that if I look at all the proportionnal angles, the dominant ideologies do not reflect mine at all. There is not so much wrong with it, it's a different deal that does the job. Economically wise for example, I'm not very all with right winged mentalities, even though I understand them and can't find them any wrong since they make perfect sense and respect the dominant proportion of inhabitants who put higher priority in economic liberty rather than in economic equality (which I don't support either, but to a different extent). Likewise I don't feel ok with all things republican, and I have a strong disdain for it. Not saying that all americans are like that, but the proportion of them just make it a place I wouldn't enjoy being a part of.

But on the other hand, the people of the United States built their country as it is now, the way they decided to make it like, and I can only respect that as I share the same will with Quebec. I want Quebecers to make a Quebec that they all like and want to be a part of. I also admire how they managed to do that and hold it up; so many countries tried to establish something they wanted, but in the end it failed, and the country collapsed. You didn't only succeed but became a dominant force and had an amazingly huge impact on the rest of the planet.

Bottom line, the fundamental things that are wrong or right in the US are quite subjective, since it's mostly a matter of personnal values, ideals and point of views. It's just a thing that is in general too different for what I'd personnally fight for, so I would feel no pride in being an american.

Who would you most like to meet from FFR? (I know you've met a couple people so not including them)

That is a very, very hard question.

I'd like to meet so many people. I'm not a people person, but I gain from meeting people on here, being pretty much the very only community I wanna be a part of.

People of Quebec top the list, since not only we share a common interest in this game, we also share a lot of things in actual life. To name a few, I'd mostly like to meet Hakulyte, Wargasm1, Muirrir and xXopkillerXx.

I've also met lots of interesting people on here that became friends that I keep in touch regularly and personnally, to various degrees, and that I'd most definitely enjoy meeting at any points. Some examples of these people would be Samurai7694, One Winged Angel, DarknessXoXLight, iironiic, Justin_Ator, Cammygoesrawr, and the list goes on and on. And that list also includes you Kayla! =)

Lastly, there are some users on here I've barely interacted with, but have either given me a very, very positive first impression, or that I find to be straight out interesting. I'd name Kjwkjw, Xayphon, Samwais, Hi19hi19, bmah,
IzzySM or Sky Kitten! =)

Choosing only one is not really possible, since I wouldn't meet them with the same state of mind. Some I'd meet like casual very good friends, some I'd meet out of sheer interest, and some for very different reasons. I find this place to be full of great and interesting individuals, and I hope this answer suffices for you. =)
Old 09-25-2012, 01:34 PM   #28
Zapmeister
FFR Player

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hateandhatred View Post
Oh god I wish I got that question on my ama =(
As you wish. :P
What is your opinion of Julian Assange?

have a bunch of other questions too
You're playing poker with a tiger. You're holding 5d Jd and the flop is Ad 3d 4s. The tiger is trying to intimidate you by placing its front paws assertively on the poker table and growling. It makes a bet of 3.5 times the minimum. Do you fold? call? raise? or run screaming?

Why is In Flux (5 note piano prelude) on page two of classical among a bunch of Very Easy songs, despite being rated a 61?

Do you believe in hate?

Theorem: If you have a large enough number of monkeys, and a large enough number of computer keyboards, one of them will sight-read AAA death piano on stealth. And the ffr community will forever worship it. Proof Example

ask me anything here

mashed FCs: 329

r1: 5
r2: 4
r3: 6
r4: 8
r5: 3
r6: 5
r7: 15
final position: 4th
Zapmeister is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-26-2012, 03:44 AM   #29
Hateandhatred

As you wish. :P
What is your opinion of Julian Assange?

The guy is quite litterally my hero. Not to be a 4chan follower of crap but anything, but I reaaaaaally support transparency. Showing the sacrifices he made to do what he did (quasi-worldwide arrest warrant) without making any serious money out of this, and with simply honest motives (not religious or something like that), it pretty much shows where his true intentions go.

I'd hide this guy in my house anytime. I'd want him to be the president of the world. And **** those rape accusations. I'm pretty sure it's bullshit, but even if it was, then let him pay for that, but it won't ever change what he thinks about society and what he did. =)

You're playing poker with a tiger. You're holding 5d Jd and the flop is Ad 3d 4s. The tiger is trying to intimidate you by placing its front paws assertively on the poker table and growling. It makes a bet of 3.5 times the minimum. Do you fold? call? raise? or run screaming?

I follow in a very smooth way and start talking about politics and other things until the tiger feels annoyed with my talking. Then when the tiger makes it clear it wants me to shut the hell up because he cannot concentrate, I'll ask him if he's nervous and stay chill, eventually he'll just flip the table in rage because I can be a seriously annoying dick and he'll quit. And I'll steal the money pot while he's not looking because lulz tigers are retarded.

Why is In Flux (5 note piano prelude) on page two of classical among a bunch of Very Easy songs, despite being rated a 61?

If I understood this well, might be some sort of glitch. A while ago, Doomsayer [Heavy] used the be the very first song in the "Rock" genre, while it was a 10 in the old scale, and a high one if I might say.

Do you believe in hate?

Of course I do, hatred is the base of sooooooo many things in this world, some of which we do not realize without thinking about it twice. Also a much more healthy feeling than what we call "love" for many reasons. Not saying it's good, but not as bad.
Old 09-26-2012, 04:04 AM   #30
FFRGreen
Greeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeen
FFR Veteran

Send a message via MSN to FFRGreen Send a message via Skype™ to FFRGreen

hows life
FFRGreen is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-27-2012, 04:18 PM   #31
psychoangel691
Retired Staff
All the things
Retired StaffFFR Simfile AuthorFFR Veteran

Send a message via Skype™ to psychoangel691

Are you done asking everyone questions?
Quote:
Originally Posted by DaBackpack View Post
also a fucking helicopter is the absolute last place I'd go to find out how big my dick is
Quote:
Originally Posted by Shadow_God_10 View Post
Dawg you don't even know. It's so fuckin' small I can use a pen cap to jack off

Quote:
Originally Posted by hi19hi19 View Post
yeah I'mma go for the Rave7 route she's just perfect, stiff on the top, thin in the middle, and has a BIG THICC END that I can just jack on all night UwU best girl
psychoangel691 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-15-2013, 10:38 PM   #32
Hateandhatred

hows life

Extremely busy as of now, holy crap. Good overall!

Are you done asking everyone questions?

I'd say no. But I don't really find time to do it that much honestly.
Old 09-16-2013, 02:01 AM   #33
popsicle_3000
Legendary Noob

Send a message via Skype™ to popsicle_3000

what is your real name

Quote:
Originally Posted by One Winged Angel View Post
39,000 popsicles pro bg blue note arrow slayer whoa damn..
Quote:
Originally Posted by Xx{Midnight}xX View Post
one way to stream them all
Quote:
Originally Posted by Xiz View Post
Right after sex, it skillboosted me by +10 levels from like a 35-45 about. (Which then 15 min's later I got really tired and couldn't play anymore)

But then my lady friend got pissed off I was playing FFR instead of playing her. Then for the rest of the night she played the 'Only want me for my body' card and I didn't get to sleep with blankets that night.
Quote:
Originally Posted by thesunfan View Post
replacing ifitypedhisnameaslargeashisnamesuggests,iwouldgetbanned with theelongatedaustrocanadian3000 (pop).
Quote:
Originally Posted by reuben_tate View Post
Title: Popsicle Three

Thousand the farthest
He's gone in an official
Whoop hip hip hooray!
Quote:
Originally Posted by U.N. Owen View Post
kjwkjw: "oh my god, Tosh. Post that in the thread."

@popsicle_3000:
Danger incoming
The popsicles are melting
Three thousand of them
Quote:
Originally Posted by Wayward Vagabond View Post
you got to ease the topic into some conversation and let it go from there

dynam0: man friend that was an intense sm session right?
friend: haha yeah you really nailed those patterns
dynam0: yeah man kind of like how gay dudes nail other gay dudes in the ass!
friend: hey bro can i tell you something
dynam0 yeah man whats up?
friend: hypothetically speaking would you care if i was bisexual or maybe even gay?
dynam0: bro we shower together after sm sessions all the time and i'll still shower with you even if you are gay or w/e thats your thing just dont try to ram my ass HAHAHA
friend: thanks man
dynam0: no problem man
Quote:
Originally Posted by One Winged Angel View Post
pop takin' time out of playing irl Trauma Center to check in on his fiffer buds (mm)
Quote:
Originally Posted by Xiz View Post
Well, Popsicle won every award this year so it was canceled.
popsicle_3000 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-16-2013, 02:45 AM   #34
Hateandhatred

what is your real name

Read OP QT.
Old 09-17-2013, 03:33 AM   #35
Banned
FFR Veteran

why do you constantly talk to me on skype?

what drove you to start talking to me on skype?

what's your favorite part of talking to me on skype?

don't worry, i enjoy talking to you. I'm only curious.
top is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-17-2013, 04:37 AM   #36
GammaBlaster
FFR Player

who's the girl in your avatar
GammaBlaster is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-17-2013, 04:41 AM   #37
Hateandhatred

why do you constantly talk to me on skype?

Uh I have no reason really, I just do and probably will do unless you show or say that you don't like it or until you come out as annoying

what drove you to start talking to me on skype?

pot pls

what's your favorite part of talking to me on skype?

Uh... That you reply?

don't worry, i enjoy talking to you. I'm only curious.

K
Old 09-17-2013, 04:43 AM   #38
Hateandhatred

who's the girl in your avatar

Winry Rockbell from Full Metal Alchemist. It's also her in my profile background.
Old 09-17-2013, 04:52 AM   #39
EzExZeRo7497
FFR Veteran

Since you didn't say that I can't ask this question...

Why do you keep your real name as a secret?
EzExZeRo7497 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-17-2013, 06:10 AM   #40
Hateandhatred

Since you didn't say that I can't ask this question...

Why do you keep your real name as a secret?

Answering this one is gonna make me feel like a turd, but ok.

Dunno how much details you want, so ask whatever you want if there's anything in particular that you want to know, but the main reason is that I really hate what I used to be before to the point where it can just sends me into a panic attack, and I've never managed to get in terms with it. I've associated my real life name with it all and whenever I hear or even read it out it affects me. So I decided to "erase" it. I even often carry some fake papers, my family, friends and coworkers either don't know it or are forbid to, but luckily they don't ask why, and this is working pretty well. There is a building called my name in Quebec and reading it doesn't affect me as much since I'm not associating the name with myself anymore.

If you were a real life friend of me, you'd be surprised at the names I'm being called, and probably even more surprised at who does it. My mom, dad, sister, teachers, boss, etc.