Old 04-14-2006, 06:23 PM   #81
GuidoHunter
is against custom titles
Retired StaffFFR Veteran

Send a message via AIM to GuidoHunter Send a message via Skype™ to GuidoHunter
Default Re: TWG 3X Host Signups:

Quote:
Originally Posted by JurseyRider734
Wow shut the **** up and stop acting like a child, nforcer. God forbid you don't get to host an online forum game. Good job begging people to vote for you. When you have to beg, then you KNOW that no one likes you.
Jurs, I spammed everyone I knew when I wanted to host. It's typical for potential hosts to go campaign for votes.

Why blah is bothered by this is beyond me...

--Guido

http://andy.mikee385.com

Quote:
Originally Posted by Grandiagod View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by Grandiagod View Post
She has an asshole, in other pics you can see a diaper taped to her dead twin's back.
Sentences I thought I never would have to type.
Old 04-14-2006, 07:52 PM   #82
mead1
Cerebellumberjack
FFR Simfile Author

Send a message via AIM to mead1 Send a message via Skype™ to mead1

blah is bothered because his idea is awesome. I like nforcer's idea too, make no mistake, it's a great idea for a three-team game, but I've wanted to see the serial killer come into play for awhile. The team switch roles are really interesting too.
Old 04-14-2006, 09:50 PM   #83
Tps222
FFR Player

Send a message via AIM to Tps222 Send a message via Yahoo to Tps222 Send a message via Skype™ to Tps222

I know this sounds sell-outish, but I've promised my vote to nForcer for a while now. Sorry Blah.
Old 04-14-2006, 10:30 PM   #84
Tasselfoot
Retired BOSS
Retired StaffFFR Simfile AuthorFFR Veteran

Send a message via AIM to Tasselfoot Send a message via MSN to Tasselfoot Send a message via Skype™ to Tasselfoot

Jurs... stop clogging this thread up. You can't play, you probably shouldn't have been allowed to vote... and frankly, your opinion for this game and next means less than my dingleberry's.

Blah on the other hand has a minimal amount of room to bitch. He wants his game to win (even though he really doesn't want to host it................), so he's upset that nForcer is campaigning (even slightly) to get his game to win.

News flash: Most hosts have campaigned somewhat in prior host votings.
News flash: This is nForcer's FOURTH time running for host and has never hosted before. Stop bitching so much and let the kid run a game.
News flash: Some people just don't like the idea of resurrection.
News flash: Some people apparently just like nForcer's idea more then yours Blah.

Now stop bitching, please. If you want your game to win this time around so badly, then campaign on your own. nForcer asked ONE person to vote him... Guido asked ONE person to vote, and I just unbiasedly gave Chardish both games and asked him which one he wanted. Although, I felt that I knew Chardish well enough to know which game he would chose.

PS - nForcer is still up 4.
Old 04-15-2006, 12:03 AM   #85
talisman
Resident Penguin
FFR Simfile AuthorFFR Veteran

Send a message via AIM to talisman

blah seemed half joking a little towards the end there... but whatever, he'll win next time.
Old 04-15-2006, 12:24 AM   #86
Afrobean
Admiral in the Red Army
FFR Veteran

Send a message via Skype™ to Afrobean

Wait, guys. I'm sure I could pull in lots of votes for blah from random people (ie noah, etc.)

Whatever. Kinda stupid to null out jurs' vote just because she won't be playing. She still can read it, after all.
Old 04-15-2006, 12:37 AM   #87
Wilkin
FFR Player

Send a message via AIM to Wilkin

I still believe that both games will be played one after the other. Unless any more popular ideas come along, it's pretty safe to say that the next three games will be nForcer's, Blah's, and Kilga's. All that we're really deciding is what order to play them in.

Especially because of how this is going, the majority will most likely be on the other's idea for XXXI. I think nForcer's game is a good segue with three teams before going to a half-special role, half human game. It's a break from the norm, which would be good at the moment. Plus, I know that I'll vote for Blah for XXXI.
Old 04-15-2006, 12:57 AM   #88
Kilgamayan
Super Scooter Happy
FFR Simfile Author

Send a message via AIM to Kilgamayan

Actually, at this point, I'm not going to run for host again until 35. Apparently CRAZY WONKY CRAP is appealing to people to the point where we're going to argue for 3 pages over it, so I'd have no chance against blah in running for 31, and 32 is too close to 35 for me to want to run for it.

I hosted 5, 15 and 25, and I'll be damned if I'm going to ruin that streak, even if the theme is a March Madness one.
I watched clouds awobbly from the floor o' that kayak. Souls cross ages like clouds cross skies, an' tho' a cloud's shape nor hue nor size don't stay the same, it's still a cloud an' so is a soul. Who can say where the cloud's blowed from or who the soul'll be 'morrow? Only Sonmi the east an' the west an' the compass an' the atlas, yay, only the atlas o' clouds.

Last edited by Kilgamayan; 04-15-2006 at 01:01 AM..
Old 04-15-2006, 07:15 AM   #89
iggymatrixcounter
FFR Veteran
FFR Veteran

Send a message via AIM to iggymatrixcounter

Quote:
Originally Posted by Afrobean
Wait, guys. I'm sure I could pull in lots of votes for blah from random people (ie noah, etc.)

Whatever. Kinda stupid to null out jurs' vote just because she won't be playing. She still can read it, after all.
That's campaigning and it's legal. If you want the game to win that badly go get the votes.

Also normally a host wins by landslide (maybe not all the time but all the times I can remember). When will the host voting end? Right when signups are?
Old 04-15-2006, 09:42 AM   #90
nforcer06164
FFR Player
FFR Veteran

Send a message via AIM to nforcer06164 Send a message via Skype™ to nforcer06164

Sunday night, from what Tass told me.

PROUD OWNER OF TWO OMEGA FAVORS. YEAH, NICE TRY.
Giant NES Controller (4 FEET) progress: PAINT IS DONE!
Download my Wii Music Suite v1.0, and PM me with your input!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Squeek
My mind says "GOGOGOG" and my hands go "wut no scru u ***"
Old 04-15-2006, 10:41 AM   #91
Afrobean
Admiral in the Red Army
FFR Veteran

Send a message via Skype™ to Afrobean

Quote:
Originally Posted by iggymatrixcounter
That's campaigning and it's legal. If you want the game to win that badly go get the votes.
I was trying to make the point that it's stupid as hell to tell someone to vote for you. All of the active players have voted already and it was really close.

Imagine if I actually did get like 5 people to come in here and vote for blah just because I told them to and they wouldn't even be thinking about joining the game. That would be stupid as hell.

Legal, sure, but it's definitely not respectable.

PS in case you're retarded enough to not fully read my post and understand it perfectly, I'm going to spell it out exactly here: campaigning is fine (ie the host asking people who will be playing to vote for them), but telling people who won't even be playing and have no preference to vote for you (ie if I told noah, jeff, eric, etc. to vote for blah just because he wasn't winning and I want him to) is just ****ing stupid. Also, what nforcer did with mini was low. And the reason why this is bad: it's like one person having more voting power just because they can tell someone who isn't going to be playing anyway to vote.
Old 04-15-2006, 01:19 PM   #92
nforcer06164
FFR Player
FFR Veteran

Send a message via AIM to nforcer06164 Send a message via Skype™ to nforcer06164

So, Afro, you're saying it was okay for Jurs to vote? She can't play anyway, just like Mini.

I think we should have a rule about only potential players being able to vote, because this is just stupid.

And Afro, I could've told Neonatrias to vote (he's my best friend, he would've), but I didn't because he's leaving for a band trip and wouldn't be able to play. I only did what I thought was fair. I'm terribly sorry that that doesn't make sense to you.

Oh, and regardless of Mini's vote, I was up three. I don't think there was going to be a flood of votes for blah. Why do you all keep complaining? I talked to blah... he's not mad at me. You guys are acting worse than him, and he's the candidate, not you.

PROUD OWNER OF TWO OMEGA FAVORS. YEAH, NICE TRY.
Giant NES Controller (4 FEET) progress: PAINT IS DONE!
Download my Wii Music Suite v1.0, and PM me with your input!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Squeek
My mind says "GOGOGOG" and my hands go "wut no scru u ***"

Last edited by nforcer06164; 04-15-2006 at 01:23 PM..
Old 04-15-2006, 01:23 PM   #93
talisman
Resident Penguin
FFR Simfile AuthorFFR Veteran

Send a message via AIM to talisman

this thread needs less emotion. we just did this in the postgame.
Old 04-15-2006, 01:59 PM   #94
Tps222
FFR Player

Send a message via AIM to Tps222 Send a message via Yahoo to Tps222 Send a message via Skype™ to Tps222

I call for a lock.

Signups Monday at 5 and 11.
Old 04-15-2006, 02:18 PM   #95
Omeganitros
auauauau
Retired StaffFFR Veteran

Send a message via AIM to Omeganitros

And just to put icing on the cake, nforcer. =P

Lockatized!
Closed Thread