Go Back   Flash Flash Revolution > Gaming > The Werewolf Game > TWG Archives
Register FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Closed Thread

Old 05-16-2006, 07:59 PM   #321
evilbutterfly
FFR Player

Default Re: TWG XXXI: A Blast From The Past

How about this, if there's 2 or more wolves left, they'd have jumped on my LD vote for now. I figure if there were that many left we're boned anyway, so I'm just testing with the LD vote. LOOKS LIKE WE SHOULD BE SAFE FOR NOW!

And I was just saying had to lynch one of us cuz everybody else was saying that or something. I dunno! x___x

And honestly, you can't expect me to analyze people. I don't do it even when I AM interested (whenever I try I'm wrong, and I rarely even bother, look at past games), so what makes you think I'm going to now?

IN ANY CASE, I'M GOING TO MY SISTER'S HOUSE TO PWN HER AND HER HUSBAND AT MONOPOLY. WISH ME LUCK!

In less-depressing news, I got a job for an online business (which sells non-electronic games, of all things!) which has taught me a lot about marketing online and all that jazz.

So now I'm on Twitter @NoahWright.
And I write the blog for their website.

Plus I do cool programming in-house that you'll never see. =O
Old 05-16-2006, 08:28 PM   #322
iggymatrixcounter
FFR Veteran
FFR Veteran

Send a message via AIM to iggymatrixcounter

Hmm you do have a point there about the two wolves, but since they didn't do that why don't we just swing the votes to you, just in case you are one of the two wolves? You wouldn't mind us doing that would you? We would win if you were a human ya know. XD Frankly I'd rather get you today because we all know that LD wouldn't vote and therefore wouldn't have to worry about him voting for an insta-lynch. Getting you today is a lot safer IMO.
Old 05-16-2006, 08:59 PM   #323
talisman
Resident Penguin
FFR Simfile AuthorFFR Veteran

Send a message via AIM to talisman

eb... please dude. yes I can expect you to analyze. At least give me a ranking of suspicion with some reasoning attached. if you're a human this would be a grand way to help the team out.
Old 05-17-2006, 12:21 AM   #324
evilbutterfly
FFR Player

And this is another reason why I hate this game now. People expect me to have reasoning and it would seem they'd rather me pull some crazy stuff out of my ass than to just say "I don't freaking know!" I can't come up with ideas if there aren't any there! WELL IF YOU WON'T FCKING LEAVE ME ALONE, HERE COME SOME SEMI-BS THOUGHTS, IN ORDER FROM HUMAN TO WOLF:

I don't suspect LD because he's never around. I can't remember the last time he was active.

I don't know that ddr kid, or randumb, or whatever. He hasn't posted a whole lot that I can remember, either, so I got no clue.

Kilga has been posting a lot and trying to be helpful. This could go either way, because the game is getting closer to the end. On the one hand, a wolf wants to give lots of really good evidence to lynch his peers, especially if he's the last one left (a strong possibility, especially with the lack of jumping onto LD). On the other hand, humans get nervous near end game and try to talk a lot to make sure they seem human and don't get lynched and cause a wolf victory. *shrug*

I don't really know minineo, but he's seemed to blend in, cuz I haven't noticed him. It's not like he just hasn't posted, he just hasn't done anything horribly significant. That's a little fishy, I guess?

But honestly, if it wouldn't make a 3rd side that kills us all, I would want to kill iggy cuz he's freaking annoying me. Everything I say he jumps on, and it bothers the hell out of me. And honestly iggy, I'd rather we lynch LD today because I don't want to die, duh. Also, do you really think that if I were one of the last wolves I would vote LD? Perfect thing to do right now would be blend in and wait for somebody else to vote me/LD and then jump on it, instalynch, kill Wilkin tonight and then instalynch the other tomorrow. I'd be a pretty stupid wolf to be voting LD right now, especially if I was 1 of 2, cuz if I died then it'd just screw up the other wolf's chances cuz the guardian might know to guard wilkin to avoid instalynch of LD tomorrow to cause endgame.

Seriously, every time you say something against me I read it and think "this mother fcker is retarded or something." Just stop trying to attack me. -__-

In less-depressing news, I got a job for an online business (which sells non-electronic games, of all things!) which has taught me a lot about marketing online and all that jazz.

So now I'm on Twitter @NoahWright.
And I write the blog for their website.

Plus I do cool programming in-house that you'll never see. =O
Old 05-17-2006, 12:31 AM   #325
Kilgamayan
Super Scooter Happy
FFR Simfile Author

Send a message via AIM to Kilgamayan

Oh, right, LD.

I can't really think of anything for LD. He's simply posted too little. I know he was an inactive stain as a wolf once, but he's done it a lot more as a human, so just based on numbers and the current possible EoG scenarios I'm willing to lean that way. If it turns out he's a wolf, oops. TWC will just ban him or something because we can and I don't think many (if any) would be objectionable to it.

As for me, I'm being helpful now because the game is actually interesting now. Four days' worth of events have happened, and I'm still alive, with substantially more information to look at and substantially less people to shoose from than on, say, Day 1. Plus, with the dwindling number of people, the humans need all the help they can to win. Since it's in my best interests for the humans to win, I'm going to help as best I can.

I always try harder late into a game for these very reasons.
I watched clouds awobbly from the floor o' that kayak. Souls cross ages like clouds cross skies, an' tho' a cloud's shape nor hue nor size don't stay the same, it's still a cloud an' so is a soul. Who can say where the cloud's blowed from or who the soul'll be 'morrow? Only Sonmi the east an' the west an' the compass an' the atlas, yay, only the atlas o' clouds.
Old 05-17-2006, 12:32 AM   #326
Kilgamayan
Super Scooter Happy
FFR Simfile Author

Erm.

*choose
I watched clouds awobbly from the floor o' that kayak. Souls cross ages like clouds cross skies, an' tho' a cloud's shape nor hue nor size don't stay the same, it's still a cloud an' so is a soul. Who can say where the cloud's blowed from or who the soul'll be 'morrow? Only Sonmi the east an' the west an' the compass an' the atlas, yay, only the atlas o' clouds.
Old 05-17-2006, 01:03 AM   #327
talisman
Resident Penguin

do not worry about ld. if he is a wolf and wins, no one will recognize it. simply too cheap of a way to go about it.

and dammit eb, all I really want from you is a list, in descending order from most suspicious to least suspicious with a little reasoning why. If you don't have a clue, get one. Reread the thread. Yes you're expected to have reasoning. That's how twg works. It doesn't have to be much, but it should be there.
Old 05-17-2006, 01:06 AM   #328
talisman
Resident Penguin

oh rofl I skipped your capslock. anyway, that's a start at least. I guess I'll take it.
Old 05-17-2006, 10:23 AM   #329
ddrdanc3r55
Banned

Send a message via AIM to ddrdanc3r55 Send a message via MSN to ddrdanc3r55

Hey, I'm gonna be inactive for the rest of the game. I'll try to get a post in, but I got grounded and my intarweb is taken away. @_@
Old 05-17-2006, 10:27 AM   #330
ddrdanc3r55
Banned

Send a message via AIM to ddrdanc3r55 Send a message via MSN to ddrdanc3r55

Oh, and Wilkin for a placeholder.
Old 05-17-2006, 11:27 AM   #331
iggymatrixcounter
FFR Veteran
FFR Veteran

Send a message via AIM to iggymatrixcounter

Post 247:
Quote:
Originally Posted by evilbutterfly
So uh, now that the alliance leader is dead, I'd like to reiterate that I think the vamp being the leader is retarded as hell.
Then you have that iggy or whatever his name is said he would still play for the humans, but why should we believe that? WHY WOULD ANYBODY INTENTIONALLY TRY TO NOT WIN!? It'd be stupid of him NOT kill us all. The only reason he has right now to not immediately start killing people is that he'd immediately be lynched since he came out. But still, if it came down to it there's no reason for him to kill people nearing the end of the game.
Hmm attacked me twice there.

Quote:
Originally Posted by evilbutterfly
iggy: Hell no we're not gonna lynch you. I'm pretty sure you don't get your powers the night right after being lynched, but still, purposely choosing to move somebody from our team to their own evil team is not what we want. Suggesting things like that makes me trust you less and less.
Another attack. Yes it was on a dumb plan but still. EB you have been attacking me this game too. Stop whining about me getting on your case.
Old 05-17-2006, 01:58 PM   #332
MiniNeo
FFR Player

Okay, what the **** randumb, you don't vote placeholder on someone that already has a vote. Change it before the wolf gets here >_>
Old 05-17-2006, 01:58 PM   #333
MiniNeo
FFR Player

Oh wait, Wilkin doesn't have a phantom. But still, my point stands >_>
Old 05-17-2006, 03:09 PM   #334
talisman
Resident Penguin

typing up vote post, if you're thinking of voting hold off for a second.
Old 05-17-2006, 03:37 PM   #335
Kilgamayan
Super Scooter Happy
FFR Simfile Author

Before said vote post comes, let it be known that I had every intention of voting for ddrdanc3r when I came into this thread. >_>
Old 05-17-2006, 03:56 PM   #336
talisman
Resident Penguin

Ok voting time.

IMPORTANT:

-we need an instalynch, unless ld shows up. I kindly request that you follow my lead, unless you see something comes up that obviously would give away a wolf or if you want to debate my points.

Ok.

Now, minineo is human. I seered him last night. I have not told him, as I did not want to influence his behavior at all. Why am I revealing this? Mainly because it does not matter at all. LD isn't going to get wolfed, obviously. And depending on who the wolf (ves) are among kilga eb and ddr, especially given what my vote is going to be, is going to kill the other one left. Just getting that out of the way.

So that leaves kilga, eb, and ddr.

ddr is the most suspicious to kilga, which suggests that kilga and ddr are not connected (not 100%, of course, but it does suggest it) which means that if there are two wolves left, it's either eb and ddr or eb and kilga. So it would make some sense to get rid of eb today. However, I've read through the thread quite a few times, and am going to work off some rather largeish assumptions.

Firstly, eb has been all out by himself the whole game. He hasn't been playing with any sense of caution, and everyone is somewhat cautious as a wolf. Furthermore, I can see eb getting one phantom as a wolf, but two is stretching it. Especially since afro was most likely a wolf as well (least likely to have been framed of the three) and afro plays MS with eb. It seems to me like afro could easily contact eb during MS and be like "hey you need to vote now" or something like that. Especially on day two (since presumably eb would have been chided during the night for not voting during day one). So those are my overall thoughts on eb, and why I've sort of leaned human on him all game.

Now, about tass, afro, and guido. My gut screams to me that both tass and afro were wolves and guido was not. My gut is infamous for being wrong, true, but rereading the thread everything seems to indicate that this is the case. Afro for sure was likely a wolf. Tass, just given his behavior day one and day two also struck me as wolfy. He seemed very forced, especially when yelling at ddr. There was one line that stuck out to me in particular in his convo with tps where tps makes some sort of remark about people acting differently and tass says "I've been as helpful as everyone else, more than some people" or something like that, and tps correctly points out that helpfulness does not equal lack of guilt. To me, that statement by tass is indicative that he was thinking about being helpful... trying to look like he was being helpful in other words. Here's the quotes so you can see for yourselves:

Quote:
Originally Posted by tpstassconvo
Tps7910: Just sutble things I notice in your posts that have been constant in most games you haven't been human
TasselFoot: whatever you say buddy. i've been as helpful as anyone this game.
TasselFoot: as opposed to some people.
Tps7910: Helpful does not mean human, you know that.
---

There's other things that indicate tass and afro were connected. For one thing, tass (would have) voted for guido day one as basically a safety but also citing the "way 2 of his posts were pretty jokish". Afro, day two votes guido and also cites "his kilga-eque joke day 1."

The other thing I find interesting is that both afro and tass on day one voted to avoid voting for kefit, with afro safetying and tass just not wanting to vote for kefit (even though earlier he realized that it would be a good idea?).

So now, ddr. Day two is the day of importance here. Tass comes out with a revenge vote on tps, ddr makes an obvious statement saying something to the effect of "revenge votes are dumb, I'm going to watch after you." Later he even goes so far as to actually vote tass, but is careful to say the vote is "definitely subject to change". To me, this is classic level two separation, falling in line with tass' bitchfests at ddr day one. (the way I see those is tass checking the thread, seeing that ddr has posted, and going "jesus christ this kid is going to get himself killed. better distance myself.")

The best is yet to come... fish posts his list, and ddr sees his chance to vote for tps (who tass is also voting for, and about whom tass says later something to the effect of "I can't find anyone better than tps to vote for right now."). I read into that that perhaps tass has told ddr that his vote is going to probably stay on tps, and ddr just took that to mean he had the green light for voting tps as well. ANYWAY. tps and I accuse ddr of being a pawn... he responds with something like "well yeah it's just that I agree with fish's list except for maybe guido etc". Notice how guido comes back into the picture... the same person afro had voted for a few posts earlier for the same reasoning ddr is suggesting that fish's list be reconsidered.

Day three rolls around... afro is revealed, and for whatever reason ddr completely misses this and votes for ld? Seems like a blunder to me... as though he went into the day, saw fish's post again, and decided to follow it again (now that tps was dead). At this point, I presume afro goes to ddr and tells him to kill kefit at night, and probably also tells him to frame guido. He may have even told him to kill fish after that, as well.

Day four comes and ddr makes a really weirdly justified vote on guido which looks almost like he skimmed through to fish's post (again) saw the word "conformation" and thought it was "confirmation" and ran with it.

Then today comes, and with it this post:

Quote:
Originally Posted by ddrdancer
Okay, I'm sure a lot of you think I'm a good candidate for a lynch, but I guess I have to give some reasons why, if I want to survive.

When Fish made his analysis on page 9, I agreed with Fish for the most part, but I disagreed with his analysis on Kilga, even before suspicion was on me at all. Also, it probably wouldn't be smart for me to agree with Fish if Neo was a 50/50 at being a wolf.
First sentence part one: Why is he sure that alot of people think he's a good candidate to lynch? Did I not just place him near the back of my list of suspects in the second post of the day? Seems like a bit of paranoia.

First sentence part two: Ok this just doesn't make much sense at all, as I think the way it's written he's saying "let me give you some reasons why [I am a good candidate to lynch]" instead of "some reasons why not". I'll chalk that up to a possible typo.

Second sentence, part one: First of all, he disagreed about guido and kilga, secondly, since when has there been any suspicion on him? And why would him disagreeing about kilga do anything to alleviate such suspicion, if it did exist? (I really don't understand this or what it says about the relationship between ddr and kilga).

Second sentence, part two: Uh, why would agreeing with fish about neo (when mini was 50/50) be dumb? I don't understand this at all... since I now know that mini is human.

---

So anyway, ddr. He fits with tass and with afro, vote-wise and suspicions-wise, and does so better than either eb or kilga do. I haven't given much space here to kilga, but basically he's just been kilga. That doesn't really mean anything... and if we lynch ddr and the game continues, he would be my top suspect tomorrow, most likely.

CAVEAT:

-I read into a lot of stuff quite a bit. So it's entirely possible that all these connections I've made up are figments of my imagination. I don't think they are, and I think it's probably the best shot we have. Logically speaking, ddr just makes the most sense to me now. Of course there are some second thoughts there and doubts, but I've had those about all three of them.
Old 05-17-2006, 03:59 PM   #337
talisman
Resident Penguin

sorry that took so long and for any missing words/errors in it... I didn't bother proofreading.
Old 05-17-2006, 04:05 PM   #338
Kilgamayan
Super Scooter Happy
FFR Simfile Author

Well, I've said my piece.

ddrdanc3r55
Old 05-17-2006, 04:28 PM   #339
Wilkin
FFR Player

Send a message via AIM to Wilkin

ddr in reference to Talis' post. He (Talis) brought up a lot of good points, be they too analytical or whatnot. I'm kind of pressed for time at the moment (the computer lab I'm using is closing soon), and I think anything else I'd want to say about it off the top of my head would merely just reiterate Talis' post.

3 votes (I think) + 1 phantom = 3.1 votes for ddr.

I believe we're at 8 people, so 1 more for insta, if not already.
Old 05-17-2006, 05:19 PM   #340
MiniNeo
FFR Player

ddr
Closed Thread