Go Back   Flash Flash Revolution > Flash Flash Revolution > FFR General Talk
Register FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Closed Thread

Old 09-3-2007, 10:32 PM   #81
~HentaiXXX~
Banned

Send a message via MSN to ~HentaiXXX~
Default Re: Good bye FFR, maybe even goodbye world, heh, wouldn't that be nice?

If you were so smart, you wouldn't have made this sorry excuse of an "I'm leaving" thread.
If you were so smart, you wouldn't try and commit suicide.
If you were so smart, you would have learned to deal with it long ago and to not come to the forums.
If you were so smart, you'd know that it is THE INTERNET.

The thing is, this thread should have never happened, you should have dealt with it, and you shouldn't have set yourself up for all that happens to you here in FFR.¯\(◕_◕)/¯

PS. Yew lie about anyting u say is wrong wit chu. =O

Last edited by ~HentaiXXX~; 09-3-2007 at 10:39 PM..
Old 09-3-2007, 10:34 PM   #82
magirocker
FFR Player
FFR Veteran

Quote:
Originally Posted by ~HentaiXXX~ View Post
PS. Yew lie about anyting u say is wrong wit chu. =O
Oh well, at least I know it's true...

Old 09-3-2007, 10:35 PM   #83
FrenzyMidget
FFR Player
FFR Veteran

Send a message via AIM to FrenzyMidget Send a message via MSN to FrenzyMidget

OK, I'm going to play FFR again now. This thread will lead to nothing.

Old 09-3-2007, 10:37 PM   #84
ToshX
FFR Player
FFR Veteran

Tokzic, shut the fuck up.

In fact, all of you insulting him or not taking it seriously, just get out. I may not be of the authority to remove people for being inconsiderate jerks, but it isn't up to you to determine whether or not things are okay.

A lot of the time, there are things affecting others that we do not even know of. And sometimes, even a game and some forums can get to someone after some things have happened to them. Suicide things should be taken seriously when spoken of seriously, even on an internet forum.

I really cannot believe what has gone on in this thread. You people should be ashamed of yourselves for trying to insult a person who is already hurting badly enough to express his feelings to the public in search of someone to help him out a little.

This deeply offends me and makes me view the community as much lower than I thought it was. To the people who have been of assistance, thank you, and for the people who have been insulting him, just get out. There are places to joke around, but threads related to life and death are not the threads you want to do that in. You seriously have NO IDEA how bad things could really be for this guy.

Last edited by ToshX; 09-3-2007 at 10:39 PM..
Old 09-3-2007, 10:38 PM   #85
Mioth
FFR Player

Dude, don't let things on the internet get to you...the internet isn't serious all of the time you know...
Old 09-3-2007, 10:38 PM   #86
ruferddude
FFR Veteran
FFR Veteran

Quote:
Originally Posted by ToshX View Post

In fact, all of you insulting him or not taking it seriously, just get out. I may not be of the authority to remove people for being inconsiderate jerks, but it isn't up to you to determine whether or not things are okay.

A lot of the time, there are things affecting others that we do not even know of. And sometimes, even a game and some forums can get to someone after some things have happened to them. Suicide things should be taken seriously when spoken of seriously, even on an internet forum.

I really cannot believe what has gone on in this thread. You people should be ashamed of yourselves for trying to insult a person who is already hurting badly enough to express his feelings to the public in search of someone to help him out a little.
100% Agreed.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Tasselfoot View Post
all the cool kids use 1x.
Old 09-3-2007, 10:39 PM   #87
damanwithdaskillz
Banned
FFR Veteran

Quote:
Originally Posted by +Firehead+ View Post
Wait, why, are you crazy?

To think I felt sorry for you... you are pathetic.

I'm pretty sure I know the source, the root reason why you do all of this. You're selfish, conceited, and egotistic. Think about it.

wow, you're a jack ass, being told because you are jewish and a second generation of holocaust survivers that, "I wished hitler came back and killed your whole family you ****ty jews, starting with you alex, I hope they put you in the gas chambers, better yet, have you dig your own grave and then shoot you in it" which is how my grandparents were killed, yes he was on the list, another one, I just came back from Europe, "Wow Alex, I seriously wish that plane would have crashed, that way we wouldn't have to see you again", mainly they do this because I always answer questions in class right and correct the teachers when they're wrong (which is actually the majority of the time) so yeah

also, I'm not giving up on life because of people like this:

Quote:
Originally Posted by ruferddude
Dude, I saw the thread about you quitting. Don't! You have real skills for this game. You don't need a forum community to enjoy the game. You should still play but just leave the forums. The people on there are arrogent and retarded. Hence why I don't post much. I still don't see why the people don't take you seriously. You obviously are depressed but they keep on flaming. And people make fun of you for sucking when you can full combo Nova Pulsar and Turkish March. I don't know how many other people can do that but I'm guessing not very many. I know I can't. And for that reason I have much respect for you. Also for dealing with all of their bull**** for so long. If I were in your position, then I wouldn't have been able to last as long as you did. The only thing that I can say is to keep on playing the game but just leave the forums. But if you do decide to leave the game then I wish you the best of luck in the future and continue to try and be the best at whatever it is that you do. Don't take anymore bull**** from anyone. I'll keep you on my buddies list in memory of your FFR career. Hopefully you can read this before Synthlight IP bans you. Well, I guess this is goodbye maybe? But hopefully not.
Old 09-3-2007, 10:40 PM   #88
freakysnots
八一
FFR Veteran

Ok. You know how to end this? Just lock the thread.

Old 09-3-2007, 10:40 PM   #89
BAKA_RED
FFR Player

Ever considered therapy??????

Well anyway, you could've just done like me and ''not'' poast in the board. Hell I only got 2 poasts INCLUDING this one

I SAY SCREW THE FORUM LETS PLAY FFR!!!
Old 09-3-2007, 10:41 PM   #90
magirocker
FFR Player
FFR Veteran

Quote:
Originally Posted by damanwithdaskillz View Post
wow, you're a jack ass, being told because you are jewish and a second generation of holocaust survivers that, "I wished hitler came back and killed your whole family you ****ty jews, starting with you alex, I hope they put you in the gas chambers, better yet, have you dig your own grave and then shoot you in it" which is how my grandparents were killed, yes he was on the list, another one, I just came back from Europe, "Wow Alex, I seriously wish that plane would have crashed, that way we wouldn't have to see you again", mainly they do this because I always answer questions in class right and correct the teachers when they're wrong (which is actually the majority of the time) so yeah

also, I'm not giving up on life because of people like this
wait, what?

also.... yay, no suicide!?

Old 09-3-2007, 10:41 PM   #91
Popmeister
Uncommon sense
FFR Veteran

Quote:

Quoted for f***ing truth.

THIS should be the end of the thread. The bandwagoning is always present, and never does anything to help anyone.

*̡͌l̡*̡̡ ̴̡ı̴̴̡ ̡̡͡|̲̲̲͡͡͡ ̲▫̲͡ ̲̲̲͡͡π̲̲͡͡ ̲̲͡▫̲̲͡͡ ̲|̡̡̡ ̡ ̴̡ı̴. AAAs

Best: Sonata Quasi Una Fantasia
Old 09-3-2007, 10:41 PM   #92
jellygod
FFR Player
FFR Veteran

Send a message via AIM to jellygod Send a message via Skype™ to jellygod

this thread needs to be locked and deleted now.
ps. oh hai rubix so ur back?

RETIRED
Rank 8 in regional ranking(Great Lakes)
"Never argue with stupid people, they drag you down to their level and beat you with experience."
Old 09-3-2007, 10:42 PM   #93
Litodude
FFR Player

Send a message via AIM to Litodude

Requesting move to TGB.

dude
out west?
the fuck kinda location is west?
am i buying weed off a gotdamn pirate

Quote:
Originally Posted by lurker View Post
remind everyone that i am an outed racist neo-nazi who no one in their right mind should ever interact with in any way whatsoever

http://imgur.com/a/Ww9g3
Old 09-3-2007, 10:42 PM   #94
TD_GenoCid3
FFR Player
FFR Veteran

Send a message via AIM to TD_GenoCid3 Send a message via MSN to TD_GenoCid3

this guy is funny lmao

ip ban
cain abel
zone alarm
boom??

im off(return return return)

Old 09-3-2007, 10:42 PM   #95
magirocker
FFR Player
FFR Veteran

oooo.... some big names viewing this thread...... I'm tense.....

Old 09-3-2007, 10:44 PM   #96
Litodude
FFR Player

Send a message via AIM to Litodude

Requesting move to LT.

dude
out west?
the fuck kinda location is west?
am i buying weed off a gotdamn pirate

Quote:
Originally Posted by lurker View Post
remind everyone that i am an outed racist neo-nazi who no one in their right mind should ever interact with in any way whatsoever

http://imgur.com/a/Ww9g3
Old 09-3-2007, 10:44 PM   #97
rednanaki
PENGUIN@@@@@@@@@
FFR Simfile AuthorFFR Veteran

Send a message via AIM to rednanaki

[_]D

THE SECRET IS REVEALED!!!!!!!!!

This is the "Care Cup." And... oh...... WAIT... WHAT IS THIS??????

IT'S EMPTY NOOOOOOOOOOOOO

--
Best AAA: The Dream of Scarlet
Best FC: The Adventures of Lolol
Old 09-3-2007, 10:46 PM   #98
magirocker
FFR Player
FFR Veteran

Quote:
Originally Posted by rednanaki View Post
[_]D

THE SECRET IS REVEALED!!!!!!!!!

This is the "Care Cup." And... oh...... WAIT... WHAT IS THIS??????

IT'S EMPTY NOOOOOOOOOOOOO
Oh now that you explain it, I get it.

XD

Old 09-3-2007, 10:47 PM   #99
Tokzic
FFR Player

Send a message via AIM to Tokzic

Quote:

This deeply offends me and makes me view the community as much lower than I thought it was. To the people who have been of assistance, thank you, and for the people who have been insulting him, just get out. There are places to joke around, but threads related to life and death are not the threads you want to do that in. You seriously have NO IDEA how bad things could really be for this guy.
Are you serious?

This twit gets caught for cheating in a game, he recieves a negative response to it (who saw THAT coming!), and he tries to reverse the situation by making everyone pity him and pay attention to him. "You don't know how bad things could be for this guy?" You don't know how bad things could be for anyone. Saying that we should automatically side with him just because he started sucking his thumb and HE COULD MEAN IT is laughable, especially when it's pretty obvious in this situation that chances are amazing that he's faking every single sentiment expressed in his OP.

You say we should get out if we're insulting him? On the contrary, if you are feeling any sympathy for this guy whatsoever, you're a brainless sheep.

Last edited by Tokzic: Today at 11:59 PM. Reason: wait what
Old 09-3-2007, 10:50 PM   #100
ruferddude
FFR Veteran
FFR Veteran

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tokzic View Post
This twit gets caught for cheating in a game, he recieves a negative response to it (who saw THAT coming!), and he tries to reverse the situation by making everyone pity him and pay attention to him. "You don't know how bad things could be for this guy?" You don't know how bad things could be for anyone. Saying that we should automatically side with him just because he started sucking his thumb and HE COULD MEAN IT is laughable, especially when it's pretty obvious in this situation that chances are amazing that he's faking every single sentiment expressed in his OP.
This thread isn't about him not being in the tournament. It's about his suicide threats and how people like you aren't taking it seriously.

Quote:
You say we should get out if we're insulting him? On the contrary, if you are feeling any sympathy for this guy whatsoever, you're a brainless sheep.
If you aren't taking this seriously then you're the kind of douchebags that have caused him to have such a horrible life.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Tasselfoot View Post
all the cool kids use 1x.
Closed Thread