Old 04-30-2015, 05:51 PM   #1003
_Zenith_
Accuracy Player
Retired StaffD8 Godly KeysmasherFFR Veteran

Default Re: jTWG LXXIV: apparently it's sunguy - GAME THREAD

Quote:
Originally Posted by storn42 View Post
i believe that is insta
my vote was the insta, yours was just for extra measures.

also since I'm dead last post love you all

_Zenith_ is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-30-2015, 05:52 PM   #1004
danceflashrevo
scumfan is scared of aa
FFR Veteran

(This comment was made after I made everything below: Making this post was kind of me rereading the thread and spouting everything that came to my mind while I was exercising the thoughts of mashi or funny being a wolf. This might seem a little more stream of consciousness-y than an accusation, but I found that I was thinking Mashi more of a wolf on and on. I didn't include anything past page 40 I think because it played into the situation we're dealing with now. I'll probably reread the last 10 pages in a few. Enjoy my longest post ever probably.)

==Started making on 4/29/15==

#103 FG shows first signs of discomfort with mashi with inactivity. End of page 8, mashi accumulates another vote. #163 Mashi makes his wowzer helpful post. I just kinda thought it was funny that Town Jailkeeper and Town Cop were clicked on, but I sincerely doubt that has to do with anything haha. #220 Mashi starts to question FG's amount of posts because FG said something about "IM READY TO TWG PERSONA". #222 gives us our first reads of the game, from Mashi. They're mighty detailed for when it was made within that phase. He mentions Zenith as being cautious because he's taking back some of his votes, like two (I think) votes on me that were unvoted quickly and a reference to choof. Mashi gives Zenith a green read here but now uses his cautiousness as a way to connect him to me? He also gave middie, the lynch of that day, a red lean, and he gives choof, the night kill, the strongest town lean. #230, Zenith has a short reads list. He puts FG, Mashi, and Red as null. #239, mashi asks zen why he reads blind as town, #240 zen says it's a tone read. #241, we have a reads list from storn. He gives middie a fairly red, and gives zenith a slight red. I don't think storn would bus zenith like this. #245, FG places concern on Mashi, especially if he tries to steer the game later. #247 Zenith has the L-1 vote on storn. I don't think he would do that to his partner. FG immediately jumps on this and says nonono. #258 mashi questions funnygirl because funny was skeptical of choof, funny responds in #276 by saying that choof could be blending in. FG immediately posts after that why zenith wants to lynch xel and someone else. #279, Zenith has a detailed reads list. He places storn as a null/wolf lean, mashi as town, and fg as null. He says that mashi is town because "he's kept a level head, asked some pivitol questions, and is pretty much the strongest town player in this lineup." Zenith then says that he doesn't like that fg doesn't want to take the game seriously, which is one thing that I disagree with here. I think he's throwing mud on everyone except for mashi here. #292 mashi asks if fg became aggressive or not, something I don't really agree with, I don't think she's being quite aggressive so I don't see why this post happened. #325, mashi asks for a reads list, fg says lata.

==Continued on 4/30/15==

#379 mashi posts again having suspicion of funnygril. He also puts blind as green here. #388, fg posts a reads list. She says zenith is trying, but puts suspicion on him due to the storn thing. She's also at mashi too hehe y'all are cute. T-Funny is better tho sry. She then puts her vote on mashi after this list, and says she's concerned about the storn lynch. She wants to put attention to something that zenith did that is wolfy, and obviously zenith is a wolf here. I don't think funnywolf would do this, risky af. In #396, she says that she wants to focus on Zenith this phase, another thing that I wouldn't see funnywolf doing, especially to a newer twg player. #425, zenith throws mud at me, fg, and storn. #445, funny posts a pancake gif. Arguably this is the most crucial piece of evidence in the game. Look at how tasty those pancakes look, god damn. Post #483 funny says that she needs to ignore zenith for now. Not really sure what she means by that tbh, but maybe you people will think it's kinda important. Interesting to note that mashi and funny were kinda quiet at eod, mashi didn't really post until phase ended in 16 minutes.

==Xel Flips==

#673 mashi says that the flip is amazing. He also points out that there's a wolf between blind and zenith. But notice how he keeps it open between blind and zenith. One would think that because Xel flipped odd night bulletproof, and zen claimed odd night bulletproof, zen would be the wolf, right? #674, Zenith says "Can I retract because my pure intentions were to stay alive as a VT and not actually have a PR die lmao? Or is everyone going to dunk me for even fakeclaiming as a VT?". #685, mashi responds by saying "yeah probably shouldn't do that" as if he's giving advice to a VT. The problem I have with this, is that it comes off extremely awkward to me. Considering the fact that zen is confirmed wolf here, he gives advice as if he's a vanilla town. #689, zenith says "@Mashi, I'm being dead serious with me being a VT, but I know I'm 99% going to get policy lynched for making such a detrimental play to town. I sincerely apologize." I think it's interesting how Zenith directly says that to mashi, instead of town in general. There was nothing mashi really did to provoke this, except maybe he was the only one who would listen? It seems to me that it'd be wise for zenith to just direct this to town. #763, blind has a case on mashi, likes funny, likes me, likes storn, doesn't know about red though.

==Choof Flips==

#806, mashi claims cop and tries to get me to do something stupid I guess. I really never understood this post and took it as a joke mainly. Maybe someone would like to elaborate on mashi's professional tricks.

Why are you here?
danceflashrevo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-30-2015, 05:53 PM   #1005
danceflashrevo
scumfan is scared of aa
FFR Veteran

Awh that post looked a lot more impressive in notepad.

Why are you here?
danceflashrevo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-30-2015, 05:54 PM   #1006
Red Blaster
Bridge Burner
Retired StaffFFR Veteran

Storn just shows up at lynch time.
Mashi puts Zenith at L-1 despite dfr saying he's making a post.
Quote:
Originally Posted by choof View Post
hey great contribution to the thread cucklord the exit's up in the top right of your screen, it's called "log out"
Quote:
Originally Posted by Funnygurl555 View Post
what's a milky christmas :O
Red Blaster is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-30-2015, 06:00 PM   #1007
Red Blaster
Bridge Burner
Retired StaffFFR Veteran

Quote:
Originally Posted by blindreper1179 View Post
Hmmm..... red I thought you read the FUCKING SET UP, WHY DIDN'T YOU KNOW.
I don't remember insignificant things like phantoms unless they are brought into question.
Quote:
hey great contribution to the thread cucklord the exit's up in the top right of your screen, it's called "log out"
Quote:
Old 04-30-2015, 06:01 PM   #1008
storn42
RIP Storn D0-D0
Simfile JudgeFFR Simfile AuthorFFR Veteran

Quote:
Originally Posted by Red Blaster View Post
yes. i got home after a tiring school day and took a long nap.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Xiz View Post
"I think storn is town but he doesn't have a shirt on" - Roundbox
Quote:
Originally Posted by the sun fan View Post
I have beat my meat to storn's posts no less than four times

Quote:
Originally Posted by ShadoWolfe View Post

storn42 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-30-2015, 06:04 PM   #1009
Red Blaster
Bridge Burner
Retired StaffFFR Veteran

Just got home and took a nap and posted all simultaneously.
Quote:
Quote:
Old 04-30-2015, 06:05 PM   #1010
Red Blaster
Bridge Burner
Retired StaffFFR Veteran

I'm actually writing this post via my subconscious.
Quote:
Quote:
Old 04-30-2015, 06:05 PM   #1011
Cold Kitten
i love (purple things)
FFR Veteran

Zenith's vote was indeed insta.

_Zenith_ has been lynched! He was a Wolf!

It is now Night 2. Night 2 will end Friday, May 1st at 6 PM Server Time.

Typing up end of phase posts on a phone sucks.

Quote:
Originally Posted by MinaciousGrace View Post
it's like putting training wheels on gutterguards covered in styrofoam made of bubblewrap with a velcro fanny pack inside a condom

Last edited by Cold Kitten; 04-30-2015 at 06:06 PM..
Cold Kitten is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-30-2015, 06:14 PM   #1012
Charles Claythorne
FFR Player

Send a message via Yahoo to Charles Claythorne Send a message via Skype™ to Charles Claythorne

Quote:
#379 mashi posts again having suspicion of funnygril. He also puts blind as green here. #388, fg posts a reads list. She says zenith is trying, but puts suspicion on him due to the storn thing. She's also at mashi too hehe y'all are cute. T-Funny is better tho sry. She then puts her vote on mashi after this list, and says she's concerned about the storn lynch. She wants to put attention to something that zenith did that is wolfy, and obviously zenith is a wolf here. I don't think funnywolf would do this, risky af. In #396, she says that she wants to focus on Zenith this phase, another thing that I wouldn't see funnywolf doing, especially to a newer twg player. #425, zenith throws mud at me, fg, and storn. #445, funny posts a pancake gif. Arguably this is the most crucial piece of evidence in the game. Look at how tasty those pancakes look, god damn. Post #483 funny says that she needs to ignore zenith for now. Not really sure what she means by that tbh, but maybe you people will think it's kinda important. Interesting to note that mashi and funny were kinda quiet at eod, mashi didn't really post until phase ended in 16 minutes.
Laptop was overheating, as I repeatedly mention during the Day Phase.

Quote:
#673 mashi says that the flip is amazing. He also points out that there's a wolf between blind and zenith. But notice how he keeps it open between blind and zenith. One would think that because Xel flipped odd night bulletproof, and zen claimed odd night bulletproof, zen would be the wolf, right? #674, Zenith says "Can I retract because my pure intentions were to stay alive as a VT and not actually have a PR die lmao? Or is everyone going to dunk me for even fakeclaiming as a VT?". #685, mashi responds by saying "yeah probably shouldn't do that" as if he's giving advice to a VT. The problem I have with this, is that it comes off extremely awkward to me. Considering the fact that zen is confirmed wolf here, he gives advice as if he's a vanilla town. #689, zenith says "@Mashi, I'm being dead serious with me being a VT, but I know I'm 99% going to get policy lynched for making such a detrimental play to town. I sincerely apologize." I think it's interesting how Zenith directly says that to mashi, instead of town in general. There was nothing mashi really did to provoke this, except maybe he was the only one who would listen? It seems to me that it'd be wise for zenith to just direct this to town. #763, blind has a case on mashi, likes funny, likes me, likes storn, doesn't know about red though.
As I previously mentioned, last Day Phase my laptop was repeatedly overheating. Because of this, what I gathered from a quick read of the topic was that Zenith had soft claimed and blindreper also followed with one shortly after. I never actually realised he hard claimed Bulletproof until two days ago, when I went ahead and perused through all the posts in the topic. Hence why I didn't zero-in on Zenith like everyone else.

Quote:
#806, mashi claims cop and tries to get me to do something stupid I guess. I really never understood this post and took it as a joke mainly. Maybe someone would like to elaborate on mashi's professional tricks.
It wasn't a great trick in the first place, but I figured I would attempt to reaction test you if I could help it.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Red Blaster View Post
It's 4 hours before the usual Phase end time at 10PM Server Time, so unless I'm mistaken, it's not as if we're losing any time.
Old 04-30-2015, 06:15 PM   #1013
Charles Claythorne
FFR Player

Send a message via Yahoo to Charles Claythorne Send a message via Skype™ to Charles Claythorne

Okay, never mind about the Phase ending thing, I'm an idiot. Sorry, everyone. Hopefully, I'm correct that Funnygurl's the last Wolf and the new Phase ending won't be an issue.
Old 04-30-2015, 06:18 PM   #1014
Red Blaster
Bridge Burner
Retired StaffFFR Veteran

Yet you yourself mashi made a post about squeezing every last minute out of this phase
Quote:
Quote:
Old 04-30-2015, 06:20 PM   #1015
Charles Claythorne
FFR Player

I was under the impression that Phase end times stayed constant. I didn't want to Insta yesterday because I thought we would lose a day's worth of time.
Old 04-30-2015, 06:22 PM   #1016
Red Blaster
Bridge Burner
Retired StaffFFR Veteran

Hmmmmmmmm

Hmmmmmm

HMMMMMMMMMM
Quote:
Quote:
Old 04-30-2015, 06:57 PM   #1017
Funnygurl555
T-Force's Rival
FFR Veteran

I'm cracking up in public due to dfrs post omg pancake.gif
Can you like not use those stupid names right now? Took me long enough to get these screen names straight in my head
Quote:
Originally Posted by the sun fan View Post
GET DUNKED FUNNY
(eaman is her name irl, friend)

Funnygurl555 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-30-2015, 07:00 PM   #1018
Charles Claythorne
FFR Player

I've been suspicious of Funnygurl since Day 1, with the only saving grace for her being her potential bussing on Zenith.

Funnygurl's general reads and contributions to the thread have been underwhelming. She makes comment about my lack of presence in the thread (when I had only been absent for about 8 hours since my first post), which I find as an artificial contribution, but nothing major.

Many of her mid-late Day 1 posts, aside from usual Day 1 fluff, were critical of the lack of seriousness in the topic and otherwise non-contributive. She expresses weariness of choof for being serious too early and me, because she's concerned that I'll control the Town later in the game. The former comment is baseless; choof evidently just wanted to play a serious game without fluff due to his new experiences on other forums. The latter comment is simply a worry and is clearly not true if you take a look at the game right now. Unless she means to imply my making two repository posts is somehow running with the game.

Her only other major contribution was castigating and voting Zenith for putting storn at L-1, which is really the only major contribution that I consider to make her Human. However, given my comprehensive look through the topic, she fits as a Partner with Zenith more than anyone else.

Funnygurl does mention in a post that she'll make a reads list, which I push her to do. And when she does finally post it here, she ends up voting for me. I originally considered that she would likely have voted for Zenith if we weren't focusing on each other, but I have second thoughts on it now, considering that her reasoning for voting for me was rather unfounded. She expresses suspicion of Zenith yet never acts on it. I'm under the impression that it's a soft bus, since Zenith was likely to be put under scrutiny.

As I mentioned in one of my repository posts, Funnygurl in general tried to stay away from blindreper and Zenith when they both soft claimed. I would imagine that a Wolf be more likely to express such ambivalence, especially at the risk of putting one's only Partner at the risk of the lynch.

In particular, I found her posts this Day Phase to be particularly over-defensive. I'm admittedly feeling a bit shy in accusing her now, seeing as she went into this Day Phase thinking I was Human, but I can't eliminate the idea that she's attempting to pocket me. The Wolf only needs two mislynches to win and Funnygurl's two mislynches could easily have been danceflashrevo and Red Blaster.

Quote:
am i actually next to lynch for you guys

omfg

blind you've played enough games that you don't necessarily even need to be in a jtwg

so let me just tell you know that you're doing freaking terrible and need to re-read the game

if i draw unnecessary attention on an already volatile player in a jtwg do you expect me to be the wolf?
the only possible way that i could be tied to anyone this game is if i were wolf partners with storn
we know for a fact that this isn't the case
read the game.
i'm town.
i should have cleared myself after what happened with zenith
i am not the next to die
i should never be the next to die in this case
What I find most concerning is that the impression Funnygurl's posts give me is that she isn't desperate to find a Wolf, she's desperate to survive. Not to mention that she's being oddly deprecating.

Quote:
I'm not playing the stupid game of framing mashi. Why? Because it's obvious what Mashi is doing.

He's the wolf.

Because this is exactly what he does when he is a wolf. When he begins to take more control towards the end of the game, he's positioning himself to win. He has nothing to grasp on, that's why he's going for me. I'm not like Mashi and I sure as hell won't be able to win at this kind of a thing

So don't ask him to spew BS and read for yourselves.
blindreper stated that he wanted to lynch Funnygurl and me, yet Funnygurl is apparently furious still because blindreper expressed interest in wanting to lynch her first. She could always argue that I would somehow avoid a lynch on myself, but none of her posts give me the impression that she's worried about that.
Old 04-30-2015, 07:51 PM   #1019
blindreper1179
Vice President Of TGB
FFR Veteran

Send a message via AIM to blindreper1179 Send a message via Skype™ to blindreper1179

You killed the thread with your bullshit mashi!
Quote:
It was like trying to throw logic at a fuckin brick wall lmao
Quote:
whats more dense, a black hole or an icyworld file
Quote:
Originally Posted by Celirra View Post
I've never been so disappointed by a man from Alabama than I am right now
blindreper1179 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-30-2015, 07:55 PM   #1020
danceflashrevo