Default Re: TWG 193: Animal Crossing [Game Thread]

Lmao nevermind I did the same thing cherry did
Old 03-13-2020, 07:51 PM   #2102
TWG Apollo
FFR Player

Thumbs down Re: TWG 193: Animal Crossing [Game Thread]

Quote:
Originally Posted by TWG Mathilda View Post
You guys are really going to make me do it aren't you.
This puts a really bad taste in my mouth
Old 03-13-2020, 07:52 PM   #2103
TWG Cherry
FFR Player

Quote:
Thanks much for this, really big help for me. Been rough getting all the info.

I just read through Chief and while sort of irritating in the beginning and I know not all that present he didn't really come off as wolfy for me. Hopefully they'll be around a bit more later but for now I'm not reading them as a wolf. I'll have to look at yours guy's points on him too still, but just from looking at his posts I didn't have anything specifically jump out at me.
please make sure to look at the updated list, i managed to combine punchy and eugene's lists while making this and mucked it up. updated one should be accurate what what
Old 03-13-2020, 07:52 PM   #2104
TWG Mathilda
FFR Player

Hmm not sure what to make of Molly atm, I need to read the big post more carefully but do have to run out again for a bit. IRL stress does have me a bit off for trying to read the game, I know I've been playing like shit. I apologize.
Old 03-13-2020, 07:52 PM   #2105
TWG Eugene
FFR Player

Quote:
Originally Posted by TWG Apollo View Post
Did you misread Cherry's post or do you really think option 2 is stupid?
Quote:
Lmao nevermind I did the same thing cherry did
Not sure if you're asking me to disregard your question here. Please confirm if this is the case
Old 03-13-2020, 07:53 PM   #2106
TWG Punchy
FFR Player

I'm a bit busy today, mrmpht. I will be posting a ton tomorrow.
Old 03-13-2020, 07:53 PM   #2107
TWG Mathilda
FFR Player

Quote:
This puts a really bad taste in my mouth
Fine, kill me then, you won't like the result though. or would you.... *glares*
Old 03-13-2020, 07:53 PM   #2108
TWG Cherry
FFR Player

Quote:
Originally Posted by TWG Punchy View Post
I'm a bit busy today, mrmpht. I will be posting a ton tomorrow.
while you're here please provide your lynch thoughts for the day what what
Old 03-13-2020, 07:54 PM   #2109
TWG Cherry
FFR Player

Quote:
this is seriously not helping your case what what
Old 03-13-2020, 07:58 PM   #2110
TWG Mathilda
FFR Player

Quote:
Originally Posted by TWG Cherry View Post
this is seriously not helping your case what what
oh right, god forbid I have a little fun with the game. I forgot. Anyways, I'm out.
Old 03-13-2020, 08:06 PM   #2111
TWG Apollo
FFR Player

Quote:
Originally Posted by TWG Maple View Post
Apollo and julian. Chief I guess since nothing has been great coming from them, but I don't feel it as wolfy. Town doesn't need that play style regardless.
the passion is so INTENSE

Quote:
Originally Posted by TWG Julian View Post
thoughts:

please stop speculating about mechanics and what went down in the night again. waste of time and energy and clogs the thread for the people who don't have as much time/energy to catch up

cherry iso'ing tank is good for cherry. nothing a wolf couldn't do, of course, but a wolf would probably be more inclined to choose a more contentious target like molly or mathilda or myself instead? ehh, maybe not, have to assume wolves are smart, but at this point in the game don't need to be that paranoid.

as for the tank iso itself, i never noticed the lack of justification for the townread on apollo. i'd like to hear more from tank on that too.

fauna's reads list tells me my gut-read was the right read. seems well-thought out and with the right amount of detail that points towards a genuine attempt to work out the game. there's enough in there that i agree with too. only concern is that their wolf pile seems "too easy," if that makes sense. even if we include their null reads (punchy and agent s), the wolf pile is mostly people who haven't been engaged or haven't been posting much. there HAS to be at least one wolf who's putting in work and being active and coming off towny, right? it kind of reminds me of my early reads on del and boomer, and we know how that turned out!

i'm honestly starting to question my flurry read. maybe they are town. i'll admit that, aside from the stuff i've pointed out in thread, part of my read is that i thought i knew who they are and if they were town they'd be more aggressive, calling people stupid and pushing really hard on what they believed. also making more definitive statements, such as "we are lynching X today" over "we should lynch X today." maybe i'm wrong about who they are, or maybe someone's roleplaying as who i think it is. regardless, shouldn't bring meta reads into an anonymous game so i'll go back to null on them...maybe...

i'd like to hear more from maple on why me, and why so gung-ho right out of the gates too.

for the main wagons brought up, it sounds like chief/molly/mathilda/me, and i'm down with the first two. molly is where my interest is at. she has the wolfiest posts and playstyles out of the bunch.

chief i'm still kinda leaning town on (moving the vote to zucker to protect the cop does sound believable given the way chief seems to be approaching the game, but i can understand the opportunistic angle just as well too) but with enough people suspecting him, and with the level of activity he's brought to the game, i'd be happy to get that slot cleared up. that'd be my second choice. in all honesty, it's probably the wiser choice in terms of info, wagonomics, stuff like that. i just feel molly is more likely to be a hit.

mathilda is a tough nut to crack. the defensiveness and anger seems reasonably genuine to me. it's like how innocent people react when they're grilled in a police interrogation. outside of that, though, there's not much to read them town for. only reason i wouldn't want to lynch them today is because of that one post they made. better safe than sorry. chief/molly are solid leads, and we can give mathilda the benefit of the doubt for at least one more phase. we should wait for them to be around to defend themselves come eod, unless of course a pattern arises where they disappear at conveniently critical moments. then it's lynch time!
you're the second person to town read chief hmmm

Quote:
Originally Posted by TWG Agent S View Post
Apollo, post more readsies, pleasies.
working on it o7

Quote:
Originally Posted by TWG Eugene View Post
Not sure if you're asking me to disregard your question here. Please confirm if this is the case
Dismiss it I made another whoops
Quote:
Who knos?????
Old 03-13-2020, 08:07 PM   #2112
TWG Eugene
FFR Player

Quote:
Good thing there isn't much to read so you probably won't finish the bottle of rubbing alcohol
Dear fucking lord I nearly fell off my chair laughing
Old 03-13-2020, 08:08 PM   #2113
TWG Apollo
FFR Player

I remember reading a post by Mathilda that mentions something that I thought was interesting but I couldn't find it.

They said that there must've been a wolf in the top picks for the shot because if not then wolves had no reason to block the shot because a town would almost guarantee another town kill.

I like this and it comes off towny for me
Old 03-13-2020, 08:10 PM   #2114
TWG Apollo
FFR Player

Quote:
I'm around now sort of, still have to run out again here in a few. Can anyone here rn remind me of who was on the "shoot list" for last night. I know I was one but there was a couple others I believe. Call me lazy for not looking back if you want to, I just don't have a crap ton of time to find the posts at the moment and I'm hoping someone remember's offhand.

I want to take a look at the people on that list because see to me I was surprised that everyone said that the vigi would be a no brainer block for the wolves last night cause he could've just as easily shot a town or pr, which he would've had he not been blocked. So my thinking is there must've been a wolf on that shoot list somewhere and they didn't want to risk boomer picking that target.
Here it is
Old 03-13-2020, 08:11 PM   #2115
TWG Apollo
FFR Player

If Mathilda flips town there's a good chance one of the other top picks was a wolf

Or do wolves just always block boomer no matter if they can get a second town kill?
Old 03-13-2020, 08:34 PM   #2116
TWG Chief
FFR Player

Quote:
Originally Posted by TWG Cherry View Post
chief pressure time what what

dora's explanation of your switching from them to zucker as being opportunistic as hell makes perfect sense to me. if you stayed on dora you wouldn't have to defend yourself and you'd probably be continuing to fly under the radar

moving from dora to zucker does not really help the effort to preserve the claimed cop. if you were on the cop wagon then yes, it would, but adding fuel to the zuck wagon does very little here. bussing your partner for free town cred is the only explanation that makes sense in my eyes so unless you can come up with a real good reason not to my vote is staying on you
I got to the first part of your accusation, and was forced to file it in the “you are an absolute idiot not worth my attention.” Let me be real, I tried earlier, got ignored, and have had the top town tunneling me all game. I am not exactly willing to entertain you when you cite the third party scum role who has the ability to think of a dying rat. You can go sit in the dunce corner. But me switching to zucker there was opportunistic, hey tell me who pushed Dora before that. Let me give you a hint.
Quote:
Originally Posted by TWG Chief View Post
Time to cast away the shell vote. Dora, you are being voted for feigning activity, from these posts below, and the others not being quoted holding no value. Your votes are weak pushes from left field, and are trend following votes at best.
My votes and actions are pure Town. You folks nearly lynched the cop. Run this by me again later.
Old 03-13-2020, 08:35 PM   #2117
TWG Eugene
FFR Player

I'm taking my time here ISOing everyone and gonna give a reads list, so bear with me.

I believe it was Apollo who asked me to give a list? Correct me if I'm wrong
Old 03-13-2020, 08:39 PM   #2118
TWG Apollo
FFR Player

Quote:
Originally Posted by TWG Eugene View Post
I'm taking my time here ISOing everyone and gonna give a reads list, so bear with me.

I believe it was Apollo who asked me to give a list? Correct me if I'm wrong
I just wanted what you had for tank but nothing wrong with just doing the whole list lol
Old 03-13-2020, 08:42 PM   #2119
TWG Apollo
FFR Player

Quote:
I got to the first part of your accusation, and was forced to file it in the “you are an absolute idiot not worth my attention.” Let me be real, I tried earlier, got ignored, and have had the top town tunneling me all game. I am not exactly willing to entertain you when you cite the third party scum role who has the ability to think of a dying rat. You can go sit in the dunce corner. But me switching to zucker there was opportunistic, hey tell me who pushed Dora before that. Let me give you a hint. My votes and actions are pure Town. You folks nearly lynched the cop. Run this by me again later.
Idk man wolves want to lynch the acqui so counting that as town points for you is meeehhhhh
Old 03-13-2020, 08:49 PM   #2120
TWG Cherry
FFR Player

Quote:
I got to the first part of your accusation, and was forced to file it in the “you are an absolute idiot not worth my attention.” Let me be real, I tried earlier, got ignored, and have had the top town tunneling me all game. I am not exactly willing to entertain you when you cite the third party scum role who has the ability to think of a dying rat. You can go sit in the dunce corner. But me switching to zucker there was opportunistic, hey tell me who pushed Dora before that. Let me give you a hint. My votes and actions are pure Town. You folks nearly lynched the cop. Run this by me again later.
your votes and actions are nowhere near pure town and i had nothing to do with nearly lynching the cop so don't try to high road me pal what what
Closed Thread