Go Back   Flash Flash Revolution > Gaming > The Werewolf Game > TWG Archives
Register FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Closed Thread

Old 12-4-2016, 01:59 PM   #1
FreezinIce
FFR Player

Default Re: TWG CLXI - Egregious Miscalculations GAME THREAD

Just no. You don't fucking understand what I'm saying and I don't feel like explaining it so just do whatever you were going to do before and feel good about it I suppose

To let the world be.

========

Quote:
Originally Posted by mellon_collie View Post
AHHHHHHHHH SKEET SKEET SKEET SKEET
Quote:
Originally Posted by roundbox View Post

Quote:
Originally Posted by Afrobean
Lynch all liars is good meta. Period.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Red
My guess at this point is that there aren't actually any wolves, and all the humans are just going to kill each other until only a few are left. Then the remaining survivors will realize they are the real monsters.
Quote:
Originally Posted by TWG Ike View Post
SCUM THEATER AA SCUM CHARU WOLF ALIEN ROUNDBOX IS TOWN AND FRAMED
Old 12-4-2016, 02:01 PM   #2
FreezinIce
FFR Player

By the time I type out a decent explainion on my phone out will already be irrelevant

I learn from experience

To let the world be.

========

Quote:
Quote:

Quote:
Quote:
Originally Posted by Red
My guess at this point is that there aren't actually any wolves, and all the humans are just going to kill each other until only a few are left. Then the remaining survivors will realize they are the real monsters.
Quote:
Old 12-4-2016, 02:02 PM   #3
FreezinIce
FFR Player

It*

To let the world be.

========

Quote:
Quote:

Quote:
Quote:
Originally Posted by Red
Quote:
Old 12-4-2016, 06:59 PM   #4
MixMasterLar
Beach Bum Extraordinaire
FFR Simfile Author

Send a message via AIM to MixMasterLar Send a message via Skype™ to MixMasterLar

Caught up through page 50.

Everyone who thinks that my early shitposts from page 2 must mean I'm a wolf are either fucking stupid town or wolves going for that reach.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pazzaz View Post
You're being pretty obtuse. I meant to write #125, the very next post where you once again called someone wolf before anything had really happened.

So, three different accusations before anything has really happened. I know they are pretty shitposty but you could still use them to get info. Doesn't anyone else feel like this is weird?
Even 125 is a fucking shitpost so my answer is basically the same. If you wanted to be really sure you had the right post you could have just linked it or quoted it, not write down a number and pray that I'm too lazy to check the exact post you said you where talking about.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Charu View Post
T-Force
2/10. Almost there buddy.

Quote:
Originally Posted by FreezinIce View Post
Wrong.

MML just sucks at finding wolves d0 so I'm willing to hedge my d0 lock clears around his scumreads.

Quote:
Originally Posted by storn42 View Post
aight, so i've not been getting good sleep and its D0 so fuck reads. But i got something for you. I been thinking who stood out as possibely the woofiest here to me and MML seemed to come to mind. So, lets start at point #1

What i find interesting about this post is, not the fact that he's scumreading me, but that he posts things i've done which were similar to what i did last game. He's says im his second strongest scum. I'm surprised that he wouldn't be more cautious of me, since just like this game, he thought i was the scummiest player of 4 (including 2 woofs). Given that this happened just last game, im surprized he is so gungho about how im playing very scummy, without showing really much of what im doing different this game as apposed to last.

Once again we have someone saying that they haven't rolled woof in a while. how great. 1/2 the time its when they roll woof that they post it.

This is something i didn't pick up on until re-reading. I feel like an idiot for it because i realize here that MML thinks I AM A WOOF. I realize this now, but it very much feels like MML is trying to ping me here. like "hey buddy, you roll woof this game? "

MML
This is a much wordier version of "If they vote me this game they must be going for the easy lynch" argument that no one liked before, but for some reason you guys are giving him a pass now.

Hey Storn if you want to be read as town play like town kthx.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pazzaz View Post
Ok about MML:

In all of these very early posts he suggested many different wolves. It felt to me like he is a wolf trying to find other wolves. Yes they are shitposty but he may just have been trying to hide his true intentions.
Also, I was pretty surprised how he reacted when I mistakenly said that he suggested wolves in #124. He obviously went back and checked the post and the very next one, #125, was obviously the one I meant. Felt like he was ignoring that just to get his point across.
I didn't notice. If I did I would have did a "Oh it makes more sense if he meant 125---not" bait a switch insult because that shit still be weak as fuck boy

I already replied to all of this. You can post it as many times as you like but you already have your answers and it's on you if you can't accept them.

Quote:
Originally Posted by AragakiAyase View Post
don't assume you're going to live please
The playerbase collectively cleared him and said he'll never get lynched what the devil did you expect him to do he only tried leading when he was getting called out IIRC?
Still, good post from AA.

BRB with my knowledge

Facebook / Youtube / Twitter

Old 12-4-2016, 07:01 PM   #5
choof
Banned
Retired StaffFFR Simfile AuthorD7 Elite KeysmasherFFR Veteran

mml do you think you have enough time before eod to build a case on me because I'd really like to see why you're still putting me as town
Old 12-4-2016, 07:37 PM   #6
MixMasterLar
Beach Bum Extraordinaire
FFR Simfile Author

Send a message via AIM to MixMasterLar Send a message via Skype™ to MixMasterLar

Not totally caught up but--

Quote:
That's assuming that wagons form in the last hour of eod. On ffr it's a somewhat safe bet I guess but what I'm hung up on its what's the point of even saying "hi I'm not going to read a chunk of the thread till after the lynch is decided." Most people would say I'll be here by eod and that would be the end of it. Kinda strange in a way.
I agree with Freezin on this.

Quote:
Originally Posted by danceflashrevo View Post

mml didn't respond to my kinda read on him which is really weird. like... really weird. his interaction w/ storn doesn't change my opinion on either of them because you can't really look at bussing interactions in this setup.
I did?

You gave a kinda read and I called you out. You wasted alot of time and I called you out again. You threw a goddamn hissy fit saying I was taking everything out of context and I responded by unvoting you because I was ok with that response from an emotional standpoint.

This right here feels like my initial beef with you was right on the money: That you saw someone leaning me scum and wanted to jump in and start that wagon. You wanted to say I was being over aggro when you where called out and people wheren't saying to lynch me but now it looks like I'm a candidate and you've shoved me back down to scum with no reason other then the idea that I didn't do something that I clearly fucking did.

If you mean another post I missed, quote it now.

Quote:
Originally Posted by choof View Post
I'm 100% positive that this is a straight up contradiction with a post mml made earlier in the game and nowhere between that post and this one was there anything that alluded to a change of heart
Hey man either quote the post I contradicted (I don't think I contradicted anything btw) or stop trying to throw shade for no reason. No one gives a fuck how positive you are give proof or get off me.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Charu View Post
Why the FUCK would a player in this setup want to project themselves as strong town?

Err.. I mean...

Oh
3/10

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hakulyte View Post
MML/AA/danceguy
You are so fucking off the mark man.

Like if dAnce turns out to be wolf then there's no way to tell that now

The other too are clearly town.

Quote:
mml do you think you have enough time before eod to build a case on me because I'd really like to see why you're still putting me as town
WHEN
THE
FUCK
DID
I CALL
YOU TOWN

I said that I'll concede trying to get you lynched because everyone else was super sure you're town. I can pass you up on d0 to see if everyone is right.

You magically reading me null in your big reads strikes me as weird after all the shit you're trying to throw at me and the above post where you try to call me for a contradiction without any proof is making me feel like everyone else is wrong though.

Facebook / Youtube / Twitter

Old 12-4-2016, 07:39 PM   #7
dAnceguy117
new hand moves = dab
FFR Simfile AuthorFFR Veteran

Quote:
Originally Posted by MixMasterLar View Post
WHEN
THE
FUCK
DID
I CALL
YOU TOWN
choof corrected himself in the following post iirc, did you read it?
Old 12-4-2016, 07:42 PM   #8
danceflashrevo
scumfan is scared of aa
FFR Veteran

Quote:
I did?

You gave a kinda read and I called you out. You wasted alot of time and I called you out again. You threw a goddamn hissy fit saying I was taking everything out of context and I responded by unvoting you because I was ok with that response from an emotional standpoint.

This right here feels like my initial beef with you was right on the money: That you saw someone leaning me scum and wanted to jump in and start that wagon. You wanted to say I was being over aggro when you where called out and people wheren't saying to lynch me but now it looks like I'm a candidate and you've shoved me back down to scum with no reason other then the idea that I didn't do something that I clearly fucking did.

If you mean another post I missed, quote it now.
Quote:
Originally Posted by the thing i said
mml seems more abrasive than normal but that's probably late night bias because he was targeting me lol. i feel like he is creating something that was never created, and i'd rather make sure we're on the same page with each other on what happened.
i didn't see you respond to this although you were mildly active. i was expecting you to like, blow up from this. maybe i missed your response to it though. i said it earlier how this game feels like a PoE game, you're not my first target, but you're higher on the list because i don't feel as good about you as other people.

Why are you here?
Old 12-4-2016, 07:04 PM   #9
AragakiAyase
Waifus
FFR Veteran

Send a message via Skype™ to AragakiAyase

Quote:
The playerbase collectively cleared him and said he'll never get lynched what the devil did you expect him to do he only tried leading when he was getting called out IIRC?
Still, good post from AA.

BRB with my knowledge
hello nightkills are a thing

pikakirby123 reincarnated

Old 12-4-2016, 07:18 PM   #10
danceflashrevo
scumfan is scared of aa
FFR Veteran

Quote:
This is a much wordier version of "If they vote me this game they must be going for the easy lynch" argument that no one liked before, but for some reason you guys are giving him a pass now.
Lol I see no where where we were giving him a pass

Why are you here?
Old 12-4-2016, 02:03 PM   #11
choof
Banned

Quote:
Just no. You don't fucking understand what I'm saying and I don't feel like explaining it so just do whatever you were going to do before and feel good about it I suppose
I understand exactly what you're saying
I haven't followed up on the thread since I went to bed on friday night really aside from the quick skim I did yesterday and to continue to do so would be an overall detriment to the town and to myself

but I explicitly said "i'll be here for the hour prior to eod" and then you explicitly said "wow u gonna have no context my dude!!" which is plain wrong

I'd have less context, but that's still more than context

at any rate, stop interacting with me so I can read this dumb thread
Old 12-4-2016, 02:05 PM   #12
FreezinIce
FFR Player

Quote:
I understand exactly what you're saying
I haven't followed up on the thread since I went to bed on friday night really aside from the quick skim I did yesterday and to continue to do so would be an overall detriment to the town and to myself

but I explicitly said "i'll be here for the hour prior to eod" and then you explicitly said "wow u gonna have no context my dude!!" which is plain wrong

I'd have less context, but that's still more than context

NO

To let the world be.

========

Quote:
Quote:

Quote:
Quote:
Originally Posted by Red
Quote:
Old 12-4-2016, 02:09 PM   #13
FreezinIce
FFR Player

That's assuming that wagons form in the last hour of eod. On ffr it's a somewhat safe bet I guess but what I'm hung up on its what's the point of even saying "hi I'm not going to read a chunk of the thread till after the lynch is decided." Most people would say I'll be here by eod and that would be the end of it. Kinda strange in a way.

To let the world be.

========

Quote:
Quote:

Quote:
Quote:
Originally Posted by Red
Quote:
Old 12-4-2016, 02:11 PM   #14
dAnceguy117
new hand moves = dab
FFR Simfile AuthorFFR Veteran

Quote:
how do you feel about ppl townreading you have you ever been present for an hour or less of EOD before what's your favorite post in any game of TWG
Old 12-4-2016, 04:06 PM   #15
choof
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by dAnceguy117 View Post
how do you feel about ppl townreading you
outside of the context of the game, it feels pretty good

Quote:
have you ever been present for an hour or less of EOD before
I can't remember the last time I missed an eod