Go Back   Flash Flash Revolution > Flash Flash Revolution > FFR General Talk
Register FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Closed Thread

Old 03-4-2012, 05:14 PM   #861
One Winged Angel
Anime Avatars ( ◜◡^)っ✂╰⋃╯
Retired StaffFFR Simfile AuthorD8 Godly KeysmasherFFR Veteran

Default Re: Suspicious Scores thread (Formerly Hacked Scores)

Kayla I'm so sorry, I have to, you can ban me if you want....

Quote:
Originally Posted by ilikexd View Post
i want to be cucked by cirno
Old 03-4-2012, 05:16 PM   #862
ssbmchamp
Can't improve at this game.
FFR Veteran

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ninty64 View Post
He's referring to standalone. You can only save replays in standalone if you login using Internet Explorer first. However, since you don't use standalone (since you use Firefox), you can save replays.

I also find it quite hard to believe that you have 20billion GT and you've never noticed the save replays box.
Ok thanks, and I can believe it. As soon as a song is done i usually instantly hit "new song" or "replay song." sounds wierd but like i said i don't pay attention to much else, its just how i'm accustomed to playing on this site.
Old 03-4-2012, 05:21 PM   #863
yo man im awesome
soleil ardent
FFR Simfile AuthorD7 Elite KeysmasherFFR Veteran

Quote:
Originally Posted by rushyrulz View Post
how convenient. Are you gonna prove that or are you just going to make us take your word for it like all of this other bullshit?
I'm waiting for him to say he doesn't have any way to take a picture or video.

Quote:
Originally Posted by choof View Post
you double dad loving dipshit
Quote:
Originally Posted by t-rogdor View Post
dammit now i have to smoke a picture of choof out of a bong
Quote:
Originally Posted by smartdude1212 View Post
I can't be the only guy who has wondered what it'd be like to menstruate all over the shower.
Old 03-4-2012, 05:22 PM   #864
Ninty64
FFR Player
FFR Veteran

Quote:
Originally Posted by ssbmchamp View Post
Ok thanks, and I can believe it. As soon as a song is done i usually instantly hit "new song" or "replay song." sounds wierd but like i said i don't pay attention to much else, its just how i'm accustomed to playing on this site.
I can see how that might happen. I also believe that for the most part you are a legitimate player. I'm just suspicious about a select few of your scores that seem too good to be true. However, if you really did obtain those scores, your next course of action should be to get a video or save a replay once your hand feels better. Despite what you say, I think you make it obvious that you do care what other people think about you since you constantly come back to defend yourself

The suspicion will remain until you prove yourself, though; there's no point fighting it.
Old 03-4-2012, 05:26 PM   #865
Elite Ninja
Kawaii Desu
Difficulty Consulting Cat
Difficulty ConsultantFFR Simfile AuthorD7 Elite KeysmasherFFR Veteran

Quote:
Originally Posted by yo man im awesome View Post
I'm waiting for him to say he doesn't have any way to take a picture or video.
excuse count = ∞
Old 03-4-2012, 05:28 PM   #866
DossarLX ODI
Batch Manager
Game Manager, Song Release Coordinator
Game ManagerSimfile JudgeFFR Simfile AuthorD7 Elite KeysmasherFFR Veteran

ssbmchamp, I've done files way harder than anything you've played on this site and I haven't gotten anywhere near close to developing CTS - and I know damn well what I'm talking about.

And you still haven't answered why you have a million mashed scores and then random weird boocount scores with good accuracy on high FGOs.
Old 03-4-2012, 05:29 PM   #867
rushyrulz
Digital Dancing!
Retired StaffFFR Simfile AuthorFFR Music ProducerD7 Elite KeysmasherFFR Veteran

superiority complex coming through^
CTS isn't like achievement unlocked upon playing x FFR games of y difficulty, it varies from person to person.

Old 03-4-2012, 05:36 PM   #868
DossarLX ODI
Batch Manager

Until he answers why he has a plethora of mashed scores and then random weird boocount scores with good accuracy on high FGOs, anyone has good reason to say that. I think bballa and someone else said this a while back (about his levelranks)

Also, you guys are too busy saying superiority complex and other random things that don't solve anything - Halogen even commented on this, and it's the reason why Anaru was able to get away with his scores for such a long time
Old 03-4-2012, 05:44 PM   #869
rushyrulz
Digital Dancing!

I've smashed more keys than you and I don't have CTS yet isn't a valid argument, any way you spin it. It's like saying I've smoked more cigarettes than you and I don't have cancer yet to a cancer patient who smoked one pack.

A valid argument looks like this:
You don't all of the sudden get Carpal Tunnel Syndrome, it's a gradual onset caused by performing repetitive tasks with your wrists. With that I continue to call BS on the scores and BS on the CTS since this is the first you've mentioned anything about it ssbm.

Old 03-4-2012, 05:51 PM   #870
Hakulyte
the Haku
Retired StaffD7 Elite KeysmasherFFR Veteran

Thread need to understand that it's not about being right or wrong. It's about action being taken or not.
Old 03-4-2012, 05:51 PM   #871
ssbmchamp
FFR Veteran

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ninty64 View Post
I can see how that might happen. I also believe that for the most part you are a legitimate player. I'm just suspicious about a select few of your scores that seem too good to be true. However, if you really did obtain those scores, your next course of action should be to get a video or save a replay once your hand feels better. Despite what you say, I think you make it obvious that you do care what other people think about you since you constantly come back to defend yourself

The suspicion will remain until you prove yourself, though; there's no point fighting it.
I appreciate that. I don't expect you or others to necessarily change your viewpoints and agree with me because everyone has their own beliefs, but the fact that you aren't rude about it and only focused on trying to bash me makes me respect you.

@dossar....theres no need for you to brag, i know you're better than ill ever be and have played much harder songs, but guess what...everyone's body is different, what affects me and what affects you are two different things...FACT. also i've explained myself enough that i have no specific order or way in which i play this game. if i want to mash, i'm gonna mash. if i want to go all out for a song or two, that's what i'm gonna do. if my boo counts seem odd my fingers either slipped or were moving out of sync resulting in those extra notes. no matter what i say you don't believe me so idk what else to tell ya bud.
Old 03-4-2012, 05:53 PM   #872
DossarLX ODI
Batch Manager

Quote:
I've smashed more keys than you and I don't have CTS yet isn't a valid argument, any way you spin it.

You don't all of the sudden get Carpal Tunnel Syndrome, it's a gradual onset caused by performing repetitive tasks with your wrists. With that I continue to call BS on the scores and BS on the CTS since this is the first you've mentioned anything about it ssbm.
I already mentioned that point earlier in this thread

Quote:
Originally Posted by DossarLX ODI View Post
No real person IRL suddenly gets the ability to score like that and then get that condition right after. If you really do have it, it was from other strenuous activities. Essentially it would be like me saying "oh I'm able to AAA RATO but got carpal right after".
All of a sudden he mentions it without any prior informing of the community and he doesn't even state anything else he's done - other repetitive tasks can also play a factor, and it's gradual.

You know what? If I'm going to receive constant dreck like this, then I won't post in this thread anymore. This type of attitude that's been put on to me from the community has been happening for over 4 years.

In before more superiority complex posts, popcorn, lol dossar comments, or somehow flawed argument crap - I'll admit I can be wrong, but I did make that point earlier and it's irritating to distort the meaning
Old 03-4-2012, 05:59 PM   #873
bmah
shots FIRED
Global Moderator, User Support, Judge
Global ModeratorFFR Simfile AuthorFFR Veteran

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hakulyte View Post
Thread need to understand that it's not about being right or wrong. It's about action being taken or not.
You said it the best. Regardless of what's being said in this thread, its true value lies in the pudding. That being said, we'll wait for ssbmchamp to take a replay and post it here. That's the next step.
Old 03-4-2012, 06:02 PM   #874
rushyrulz
Digital Dancing!

I wouldn't have commented if

Quote:
Originally Posted by DossarLX ODI View Post
ssbmchamp, I've done files way harder than anything you've played on this site and I haven't gotten anywhere near close to developing CTS - and I know damn well what I'm talking about.
wasn't the textbook definition of a superiority complex. You're really in no position to make any kind of inference on the type of files ssbmchamp plays, gauge how much he plays these types of games, or qualify yourself to know what you're talking about based on this fabricated information. I pretty much agree with everything you've said except the CTS argument, so don't get me wrong..

Getting back on topic now,

/Curious as to why there is no admin input on this entire ssbmchamp situation. Seems like velo could dig through some database and find replay data on any game played on FFR if he wanted.

Last edited by rushyrulz; 03-4-2012 at 06:06 PM..
Old 03-4-2012, 06:04 PM   #875
ssbmchamp
FFR Veteran

Quote:
i'll keep this fairly short:

-i started work last week (moving heavy blocks all day for 4 days in a row) after getting 5.3 bil in february alone

-on march 1st, i felt some weird pain in my wrist but it was minor(figured it was from work), but played FFR anyway and got 100+ mil.

-next day my wrist hurt a little more so i took it easy at work (didn't play FFR at all that day)

-march 3rd, got just over 20 mil and had to stop due to wrist pain

-today still in alot of pain, can't play (which is why i brought it up)

i'm posting this strictly to address you calling BS on my carpal tunnel and to let you know i wasn't fine up til today then all of a sudden it struck. it was a gradual process that grew over several days, just like you yourself stated.
Old 03-4-2012, 06:06 PM   #876
One Winged Angel
Anime Avatars ( ◜◡^)っ✂╰⋃╯
Retired StaffFFR Simfile AuthorD8 Godly KeysmasherFFR Veteran

No but srsly, man up and click the damn 'save replay' button the next time you play an FGO. But oh right, CTS.

Razor said it best. To be honest, I don't really give a crap if he's bs since it isn't bs'ery to the point of someone like Anaru, where every single file was hacked. Just like cigarettes, a few hacked scores here and there never hurt anybody, right?

...I'm not even making sense anymore, this is just far more entertaining than working on what I'm supposed to be doing right now.

Save a replay or make a vid, otherwise it looks like you're SOL bud.

Quote:
Originally Posted by ilikexd View Post
i want to be cucked by cirno
Old 03-4-2012, 06:13 PM   #877
i love you
Live a wonderful life~
Retired StaffFFR Simfile AuthorFFR Veteran

@ssbmchamp: Until you provide a replay or some sort of valid proof, no one is going to believe what you say. I'm just telling you like it is bro but hey, don't listen to me. I have no idea what I am talking about.

People in this community are telling you what you must do in order for them to reconsider you as a legitimate player. Since you have CTS at the moment, it would be wise for you to rest until your wrists feel better however people will always remain suspicious of you because you do not have any sort of proof to back yourself up nor have you ever attempted to take any action.

By the way, insulting people that are questioning your legitimately just makes the problem worse on yourself.
Old 03-4-2012, 06:15 PM   #878
Evnoir
_(:3」∠)_
FFR Veteran

Regardless of if you're innocent or not, I'd be worried about your hand if it hurts that much.

You can tell if it's CTS by looking at the palm of your hands - it'll be swollen, or at least it will feel swollen.
I would recommend you take a break from your job because of the loss of grip and strength in the hands from CTS.

Might as well take a picture of the palm of your hands and post it as some sort of defense for your case :P
Old 03-4-2012, 06:26 PM   #879
ssbmchamp
FFR Veteran

Quote:
Originally Posted by i love you View Post
@ssbmchamp: Until you provide a replay or some sort of valid proof, no one is going to believe what you say. I'm just telling you like it is bro but hey, don't listen to me. I have no idea what I am talking about.

People in this community are telling you what you must do in order for them to reconsider you as a legitimate player. Since you have CTS at the moment, it would be wise for you to rest until your wrists feel better however people will always remain suspicious of you because you do not have any sort of proof to back yourself up nor have you attempted to taken any action.

By the way, insulting people that are questioning your legitimately just makes the problem worse on yourself.
You are absolutely right with everything. I'm done arguing with people because it's getting no where, so I guess for the time being I'll just be known as the "suspicious player." Fair enough I suppose.
Old 03-4-2012, 06:27 PM   #880
RuGuru
FFR Veteran
FFR Veteran

Send a message via AIM to RuGuru Send a message via MSN to RuGuru Send a message via Skype™ to RuGuru

Quote:
Originally Posted by ssbmchamp View Post
Y I'm done arguing with people because it's getting no where, so I guess for the time being I'll just be known as the "suspicious player."
Or a cheater.
Closed Thread